Tfw you have a "feast night" with all your favourite snacks, take out, vidya, anime, music...

Whens the last time you lived the NEET life properly?

Not in a long time.

I got out of a terrible controlling relationship recently that prevented me from doing so and I was out of a job because of medical issues.

Just got a new job now though so in a couple weeks I'll be able to afford to just chill the fuck out for once.

I was supposed to have one tonight but then I got a message I have to be somewhere really early tomorrow and if you dont cancel 24 hour in advance they charge €100.

Savour it. No bitches or hoes, just the peaceful life of simian excess.

Absolutely. Its a good feel man.

Not really. Most of the time it's like this.

I can have one every weekend. Except I always spend them shit posting on Holla Forums. So not for a long time.

Never. Too wary of trash food for that. And I need my beauty sleep.

user, you should know better. Those never work. There's a 99.9% chance you're getting cucked and she's fucking other dudes.

In autumn its amazing, it is comfort incarnate.

I did that a couple of nights ago. It's never very satisfying to me, but it was that night. Spent all night talking to this girl i know over xbox live.

I don't care how pathetic it sounds, i've been starved for female interaction.

Take your japanese Big Bang Theory elsewhere.

Have to agree with this guy user.
That shit never works out, it ends in cucking at some point.

Keep trying to push that meme schlomo.

Desperation is never a fun thing to see.

Umaru-chan is literally The Big Bang Theory: Nip Edition

That picture.

Thank you user, I needed the laugh.

You are reaching so hard you've turned into mr fantastic. We get it man "popular=hurt bumbum" we understand. But posting about how a chinese hamster being popular hurts your feelings isnt going to ooze that singed anus friendo.

the only reason why I'm going back to school is because I'm starved of human interaction

Umaru-chan is nothing more than references and

Japanese Garfield is Big Bang Theory: Week Edition

Have you reached the "i dont remember when i last touched another human being" stage of crazy isolationism yet?

We hung out a lot in school, agreed on xbox to hang out more in the future. What's wrong with that?

Its better than your mom at least.

whats umaru's equivalent to bazinga?

Exactly!

This isn't a good feel to relate to wojack senpai.

One thing I can't get over in anime is how fucking uncomfortable being a couch potato looks in Japan. Sprawling on a hard floor for hours on end sounds like hell on earth.

I don't really relate man.

ftfy

Anons are right, Long distance relationships never work out. okay some don't fail, but a vast majority do. Everyone thinks "I'll be in one of the ones where it works out" but you really need contact with the person to foster feelings.

Even marriages are strained by long distance, and I'm not saying "oh women are just whores and can't stay faithful" I mean from a man's side too.

The only long distance relationships I've seen work are ones where one of the partners is planning on moving to another on a short term. So unless you or her are planning to move in soon, its not gonna work m8.

All work and no play

He understands. Sometimes you need to decompress all the stress of life and be a disgusting piece of human garbage for an evening.

Its better than being it all the time like /a/

Have you reached the "I don't care" stage?

No i still kind of want a anti social shut in gf a little i guess. Ill get there eventually.

Hahaha…..yeah….

SUCKS TO BE YOU HAHAHAA kill me