Loved Bravely Default for being basically FFV-2, yes even the repeating time loop chapter

Im not even that annoyed about the costume change, compared to the slutpire sexy cowgirl is tolerable and the gameplay has been improved in every regard.

Its a shame the NoA/treehouse taint put so many people off this one, its really fucking good so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/930264/96611645d5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well there's the costume yes, and the fact that the multiples ending and sidequest were cut off because muh retarded gamers can't handle choice in case bad shit happen.

I wonder which puts people off more, content removed or content changed to spare the feelings of people who wouldnt buy it.

Glad you enjoyed your game OP. It's tough when your favourite titles are censored or are otherwise unnecessarily fucked with.

But you should definitely get homebrew on your 3DS so you can pirate games like that, so you can be sure that you like them before you pay for em.

Anyway. Was there much cut content? If so, there's probably a fan patch on gba temp to restore it or something. I wouldn't be surprised.
Me, I'm just still waiting for the autists to complete the new FE translation.

At least it doesnt have the tumblrcore translation.

I breathed a sigh of relief when they talked about losing their cool when dealing with "sexy older women" still in the english version.

I had lots of fun with this one, due to Final Fantasy V being my all-time favorite game. Also, that final boss and its fourth wall breaking made me really feel the battle as personal, even more than other previous cases I've seen.

Also, it's easy to grab the uncensoring patch. Every costume is restored to its japanese version. And without that, you still have the towels for everyone, which are sexy as hell for the girls.

It's definitely a loss for replayability (as you can see the whole game in one walkthrough instead of 2+), but it still fits due to fusing both endings into one (instead of the "content has been deleted" I've seen being spammed errywhere).

Outside of the clothes and the sidequest issue, nothing is lost. People complained about the various references thrown here and there before other people confirmed it was already present in the Japanese version, though. And yeah, GayBAtemp has the uncensoring patch.

REAL TALK: Edea or Magnolia?

I'd Agnes

She would get lost trying to find your dick, Edea would be a cuddle happy drunk and Magnolia would be full /ara/

And then I'd find her and eat her on the spot before she manages to get lost again

u-unacceptable!

You're fucking retarded

I don't care. I loved Bravely default despite the censored costumes and honestly didn't care, but they edited the fucking content itself removing player choices on top of it this time.

Treehouse has and continues to cut and censor content as long as you continue to pay them. Do you feel these changes were necessary for "localization" in the least? Do you feel the audience they were aimed at is even going to buy this game? Do you feel it was a wise decision despite previous similar choices driving off members of the audience who were the entire reason this game even saw the light of day on western shores?

I'm not paying them, its has only gotten worse and will continue to get worse.

I was really excited for this game too, after the teaser at the end of BD.
Knowing there's an uncensoring patch, I'll probably pirate it. It's unfortunate that I can't show my support for a dying genre, but I refuse to suffer censorship.

Agnes best girl.

All others are unacceptable.

Every thread.

It's Square Enix who is to blame (to be precise, a sub-localization team of theirs, based in Italy), not Treehouse or Nintendo. And still, you can pirate or buy the game used, kick the uncensored patch and be okay with it, you'll have the game and no one but the shop/person you'll get it from will get money in case you buy it used.

Oh, decent cosplay for once.

Edna, she's feisty. I like 'em feisty.

Is there a difference between the PAL and NA versions of Second?

Any idea if this will get a content restoration patch?

The Bravely games actually are good but i aint giving money for a fucked up product.

More languages.

GayBAtemp already has a restoration patch for the costumes. As for the sidequests, you can contact the patch author and ask him yourself.

Nice, time to pirate.

I really wish they hadn't fucked these games up as they're exactly the kinda games i'd love to throw money at.

Find a local shop you want to support where they have it used, and buy it used. You'll have the game, and you'll throw money at a worthwhile place.

Typical Crystalism propaganda.

^ hesrightyouknow.jpg

It begins to be interesting.

Show me your best moves.

The best will always be 2D friend.

get out

She is a qt queen.

Obviously. You know what to bring on, then.

Eternia>Crystal shits.

Dear turbofaggot: He just said to buy used or pirate and uncensor it, which means not supporting the company. Kindly kill yourself at your earliest convenience.

Goddammit, 3DPD is supposed to be gross, not cute.

Like a planetry alignment every so often a grill can like a game an b qt, not a whore. Thankfully camsluts dont know about BD because its not mainstream successful.

Hes really going all out.

I don't even care if it has a penis
I'd fuck it
I'd fuck it hard

Nigger what? The soundtrack is utter ass compared to the greatness that is was in Default, hardly any memorable tracks and not a single one even reaches how good Love's Vagrant and Evil Flight was. They really needed to fuck off with all the shitty puns all the god damn time, the for the gravy shit got annoying as it started and only goes on from there. I almost dropped the game when Yew's friends swap to his side after saying they are sworn to the Kaiser and will never betray no matter what, that is some fucking Bioware tier writing.

M'grgrgr

Holla Forums is not your home please fuck off

I laughed, congrats.

Nope, you're still shitposting. Not to mention we got an improved version of the ending to not have to beat the game 3 times to get the proper ending since the nips complained.

Hey, at least there's no adam's apple, so she shouldn't have a deep voice even if she has a penis. Pretty sure it's a normal girl though.

Back to the church crystalfucker.

Kill yourself

This guy knows his feminine dicks.

I don't know what's so hard about that, shitposter-kun. The censored shit isn't improved, but if you can decensor it and pirate it, it's the superior experience. Unless you think that being forced to play the game 3 times is somehow better and not just wasting time.

While i can somewhat understand him the anti sjw is as unreasonable and closed minded as the sjw. Save yourself some time, neither of you will agree. He is stuck on default outrage and wont change nor will you. The only way this ends is a 404 after hours or even days of constant bitching with each other as everyone else watches.

we have been down this road before, this is nothing to be learned.

I second this. So, post more NSFW.

Get a glass of cold water user, you're about to overheat.

Interesting, but not enough Agnes.

dark haired tittymonster are a dime a dozen in doujins, none ganguro/gyaru blondes are to be prized.

Fair enough–
You know all the right buttons to push, user.

why live?

They do.

Now imagine a 10/10 cosplay -or maybe even a variant for your fetish eg: thick /ara/ tier Edea with those as she rides your dick and your stir up her womb to melt her brain.

Once again, 3DPD ruins everything.

It would work better with inverted colors.

Do you imagine the girl getting dicked sees everything in a sweaty pink haze?
You sound like a mindbreak kind of guy.

Arguably one of the best fetishes.

I didn't thought about that. And it's even better. Congrats.

Bull fucking shit. I have BD and it's nothing like Golden Sun, much to my dismay. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

At least it has the right tag usage
Tfw pregnant women fetish but its always the last page of a violent rape/human toilet ntr scat based doujin

I share your pain. I just want some lovey dovey vanilla pregnancy.

Are you talking about BD or BS? theres a lot of differences in them.

Also remind me, jobs cap at lvl 10 right?

I'm at eternia with lvl.20 characters and lvl.7 jobs

and 56k pg from grinding, holy shit. 4x battle speed and L+r on the dpad spam is fucking insane for the ocd satisfying job leveling.

BD, the first game

How does the second change that?

twoofonesoul.wav

Everything changes a little bit. Like new ways to brave and default, temp characters and a far quicker "shits gone bad" build up from the start. It changes enough of BD and adds enough new mechanics to step out from under FF's shadow and become its own thing with a lot more new ideas i found very reminiscent of GS 1/2

What ideas reminiscent of GS 1/2?

You can do things like customise spells and things. instead of casting 'heat' you can then choose to customise it and cross jobbing these is almost like mix maxing the djinni for different bonuses for doing so. Its a world travelling story from the out with a lot more 'there is a direct antagonist group working to stop you' instead of just 'awaken the crystals fagget' and the new characters are very similar to characters form GS2 personality wise.
Its not so much copy pasted stuff but very reminiscent themes.

That picture should only be used by people who actually came from 4chan, which I doubt you are

I feel you hard, buddy
Oku-san is the one mango I'd least want to see NTR from

She seems like she would be a screamer.

Because someone bitching about censorship obviously didn't flee from 4chan.

Sad that Okusan doesn't have more of the latter, though. She's too precious for me not to feel guilty.

Fuck off. Call me when there's a fantranslation of the Japanese version, we'll talk then.

Shilling the absolutely raped and butchered NoA garbage that is the official English release is fucking disgusting and you should feel ashamed.

Come back when you'll have something more concrete than shitposting.

Kill yourself OP; even if you couldn't help yourself the 3DS is blown wide open you could have yohoho'd it any time.

Zero fucking self control.

For me, this game was a little bit of a disappointment. The whole thing seemed to take every interesting idea about the first game and stuff in tired old anime cliches in a shallow attempt to grab at a wider audience.

The goofy j-pop OP that plays every chapter, the constant talk about food and cooking like it's fucking Lucky Star, Yew being the most bland parts of Shinji with none of the emotion, the terrible puns that are rubbed into your face OVER and OVER and OVER, the cringe worthy festival love scene AND the stupid flying bathhouse because everything Japanese requires both a lovey-dovey festival and our heroes taking an open-air bath with no peeking silly boys~! Aren't hot springs just the absolute best!?

The boring new villains, the tired life-long-rival-out-for-revenge cliche, most of the new jobs felt pointless, and if I hear someone say coup de god damn gravy one more fucking time I will murder someone.

The parts I seem to enjoy were really the job sidequests, and that's mostly because they all involve characters from the first game, and the the decisions I made were nearly all difficult ones. Do I side with the person I agree with or do I side with the other and get the job I need? (at first, I mean, before you get to do it all over again and again).

tl;dr: unless you love anime cliches or are a super big fan of turn-based RPGs, pirate this game.

coup de gravy

FUCK YOU

Don't get so emotional. It'll be better soon. Also, coup de gravy

I think having to pick job classes and have that also effect the story is a big coup de gravy in terms of mixing up replays.

Is my my point not clear enough? I'm not asking you to get out, I'm telling you. Get the fuck out.

That's only natural. It's the only other value she has as a creation.

That isn't actually in the game, is it?

Oh god, this game got memehoused, didn't it? I thought Squeenix wouldn't fucking do this.

Poor thing who believes everyone has to follow his orders. Maybe don't you get that your opinion means shit and that you should go back to the trash where you belong ?

Not only this is in the game, this is actually faithfully translated from the Japanese version.

Didn't the Japanese audience complainer about the animu-esque aspects of the game too? I think that was a conscious decision on the dev's part as a sort o affectionate parody on that sort of thing

Sure, whatever you say oniifam. Excuse me for having standards.

These things already have been called out on this thread and on nearly every thread about it before, and solutions have been given. Plus, you and several others are bashing at OP, while he openly stated that he used a way to buy the game that didn't give money to the creators.

I understand your opinion, and I am again censoring and omissions too (or else I wouldn't recommend people to turn themselves to used copies and restoration patches), but at this point and now that the tools are available, what is the point to complain again and again ?

*and I am against censoring and omissions too

Fuck of user some of us are free.

I'm not American user. I don't have clean up the mess American SJWs and the cucks that enable them make. Not my war.

See and note that there's also an uncensoring patch for Default.

Yeah. He bought an used version, which means no monies given to Nintendo or Square Enix, and thus no support of their bullshit. And all people have been defending is the game, as the censorship issue has been given solutions. So, the cancer isn't coming from the people enjoying the game, but by the people trying to shitpost any and all discussions about it because they're too lazy to move their fingers out of their asses to actually do something instead of complaining.

Unless they also published it all they get is some small shitty royalty if any at all

You don't get how the used market works, do you ? I'll give you two options.

Either you buy from a shop where it's clearly marked as used (and then, you'll give money to the shop, shop who used money to buy the game in the first place and who keeps the whole difference, with no game company being able to claim part or the whole of it because it's a direct trade from hand to hand) or you buy it directly from another person but still used (and then, you'll give money to the person you bought it from, with no game company being able to claim part or the whole of it because it's a direct trade from hand to hand).

In any case, no game company will get any money (which is why Microsoft and Sony were planning for features that blocked any used game for both PS3/4/Vita and XB360/One before stepping back from the backlash)

Which only restores the costumes. All of the dialogue edits and rewrites are still there and are much worse than just costumes.

What part of
do you not understand.
Buying it used still supports the bullshit because it moves copies.

If it bugs you so much, what about, you know, moving your damn ass and doing the work, since you're concerned enough to keep shitposting about it here and now ?

Moving a copy doesn't magically give money to the ones making bullshit, thus not supporting them. The only person actually supporting them is the one buying it in the first place, while all you're supporting is either the person or the shop you're buying it from.

This is news to me. Unless you are just shitposting. Which most likely is the case.

Suck my dick you piece of shit censorship apologist. The only reason I can't just buy the game in english right now and have the complete product is because of spineless twats like you who bend over backwards to take the censorship cock up the ass.

"Oh it's a fun game, just suck it up!"
"Oh just learn a new language!"
"Oh just fix it yourself!"
Or how about don't tolerate the game being censored in the first place

Or you buy it new where the retailer takes its share
The people who manufactured and shipped the game it need their share
The console developer needs money too so they take a share
The publisher who arranged all this gets their share

The people who actually made the game has no part in this
They only get money when the publisher tells them to make the game and gives them the money to do it
"Support the devs" is shit because they already got their fucking money and will only get more if the publisher decides if they want another game from them

Watching the asshurt this shit inspires never gets old.

I honestly think its the same people argueing back and forth forever.

Because buying a preowned game off ebay is a moral highground issue apparently.

Which of course assumes they read to the 5th line before sperging out.

Many (not all) anons here left cuck chan because of censorship and other shady business. Your types can go talk about your shit game on cuck chan and be in good company. Leave here and never return

That written speech pattern is getting dangerously euphoric bro, careful now.

It's more or less stopping cancer before it grows. If positive discussion about censored games is allowed it only invites more plebbits, cuck anons, and other undesirables that don't belong here. You have many outlets to discuss your spoiled game and you would get more discussion in these shit places. You're better off going home and just staying there.

Here's ur up boat bro :^)

Okay so two things

1: preowned means no money is given to the devs

2: you are describing how you want a safe space.

drink that in, really take a second and reread what you said. That is a madlibs of your average tumblr whineblog replacing "problematic" with cuck. Calm down and realise what you sound like before you talk about "stopping the cancer before it grows".

probably find a used copy at gamestop its where i found the first brave default

If you want to have positive discussion about your shitty censored garbage, you can have it literally anywhere else on the internet. If you honestly expect a civil discussion about a censored to fuck product on an imageboard consisting of mostly people who come here to avoid censorship and SJW bullshit, you're delusional.

You genuinely dont understand do you? Fuck you are for gone.

Here it is in tard speak: MAN THE FUCK UP AND CALL SOMEONE A FAGGOT IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT THEY DID.

You nu-male "please leave" response is fucking shameful behaviour. You ARE doing exactly what tumblr does with its safe space shit. If someone on an imageboard does something you dont like you call them out rather than pussyfooting around like everyone has a paper thin skin you fucking mong.

Should i add a trigger warning for meany talk? is that allowed in your approved ball pit? or will you reach down, find there is a cock and balls in your pants and behave like an adult not a volunteer 4chan mod.

Holy shit

I mean its nothing next to mister (250+) but still.

What in the fuck did I just read

I was just thinking about one of the side quests today. If anyone has got to Grandship and done the side quest there, how fucking retarded are both sides in that?
Especially Alternis who was happy to bankrupt a nation that he actually shouldn't have any say in. It wasn't like he was a citizen there.
I just went for whatever job I wanted on my first run of the side quests.
Overall I was a little disappointed with the game. But I'd still get a BT.

There's no need to try and talk with them anymore. They've persuaded themselves that they're right in shitposting every thread they don't like in their crazy quest to kill every discussion they don't deemed valuable enough.

Still, I find it ironic that people coming from cuckchan ask us to "go back there"… Lacking people on your shitty imageboard ?

This is something that will always bother me.

I love ya Holla Forums, but sometimes you need to let shit go, because Nintendo will never unfuck their games, but that doesn't mean they are unplayable.

autism is one hell of a drug

No, even if you give them no money you must hold the line against the harram in your crusade for allah brother. we are two of one soul, i am checking of dubes and everyone is shill but me.

Especially when it's actually Square Enix's european localisators who are to blame on that one, people keep attacking Treehouse/NoA on that one because some morons accused them on changing things on this game too.

You should try having more coherent posts, you're verging on insanity. Not surprising from a cuckchanner, but still.

BS is fucking dope
Definitely worth picking up Second Hand, or imported

Shit, they could keep churning these out and I'll keep coming back, as long as they don't fuck with the combat and keep adding more jobs.

Also, Edea best girl.

My point exactly. Which is why you should stop.

When exactly did Holla Forums stop calling each other faggots and moving on and assume theres some 'win' condition to be found in arguing like this?

You know neither of you will remember this tomorrow and it will effect neither of you in any fashion at all.

While I'm here.. Stop repeating this retarded fucking lie.

They altered a single sidequest which doesn't impact the final ending of the game. All you are missing out on is a few lines of dialog, not an entire branching path of the story.

I got bad news for you, user.

I know. But it's fun annoying the shitposters, especially since they'll accomplish nothing by acting like this.

It's actually more of it, since outside of that sidequest, the others still got affected, although it's much less in that case since both sidequest scenarios got fused into one, showing both the characters' hesitations about making the good choice before showing the actual results.

I liked trying the same boss fights different ways i dont know what to tell you.

Point is, they didn't gut half the damned game like idiots keep claiming. They did change shit, but you aren't being denied one of several possible endings/

this is one of those things like subbing Exorcist that breaks things isnt it?

The BAD ending got cut among other things. Stop spreading lies you cancerous cuck

Protip, abuse the baal fights on the moon to power level. You can make them stupid easy and then get loads of EXP.

Telling lies?

The idiots keep using the "GAME IS CENSORED ITS BAAAAAAAAD" argument for shitposting.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Short version is that you have a sidequest where you end up in the middle of a fight between two job-class holding characters. They each have their arguments and you decide who to side with.

One used to be the bad choice and one was the good choice, but players felt that their choices were poorly represented in the outcome because both sides had their points.

So they condensed it to one outcome that is somewhat mixed. The only difference between the choices is which job class you get after the fight, but you are given a chance to get the other class not to long after.

That's what was changed. Not the ending of the game. Not sparing your feelings. Not forcing you to play the game a certain way.

Idiots like you keep defending censored games and buying them so they keep happening. Faggots like you need to stay on cuckchan and go be among the other shitters.

They completely altered the original choices to spare babies all those fee fees. It goes against the designers original vision of choices being meaningful and having consequences. Lets also not forget about the job outfits being changed because of muh cultural appropriation and muh delicate marxist sensibilities. Your basically coming to a chan that hates censorship for the most part and trying to be pro censorship and calling others spergs when they rightfully tell you to gtfo.

You're repeating yourself. And like the previous time, it changes nothing. You're only showing others what an idiot who knows absolutely nothing about the game yet keeps thinking he must go on some crusade "for the sake of Holla Forums" you are.

Don't worry, you still make me laugh.

Pretty sure that's shoop'd though.

You're such a dumb nigger that you can't see we've said to pirate it to change the clothes? And what feelings? The feelings that 'This is fucking dumb, let's not make the player play the game 3 times for a minor change in the ending, ONLY'?

Every time.

We're still waiting for yours.

Continue, you're filling my smug folder.

I never get tired of winning

True, it never gets tiresome. I won't complain though, it gives me some laughs seeing how you're ridiculing yourself. Guess I can thank you and your secondary devices for that.

You'll never get those 10bux back m8

You're not even coherent with yourself. One moment, I'm from cuckchan, and the next, I'm a goon. What are you, 12 ?

I'm personally not mocking you, i'm calling you an outright faggot.

You're not defending devs here, you're defending localizers, and you only doing it because you were called a faggot for liking a censored game.

You have no attachment to the localization, you're just "taking a side" and sticking with it because you want to be on the opposite side of the people who rightfully called you a faggot.

It's immature rebellion. You don't actually like censorship, you're just assblasted, so you're being contrarian to your insulters.

Grow the fuck up and grow thicker skin, faggot.

What I'm defending here are people who actually enjoyed the game after taking the measures to avoid supporting those who hurt the game. And yeah, I hate censorship (and I already mentioned several times in that thread, mind you) and gave advices to get over it, but apparently, some faggots think it's a better duty to criticize those who avoid supporting censorship than to actually work on getting rid of censorship.

Your loss from seeing that as immature rebellion.

I loved the first one, despite its censorship, the changes were minor, and the fact that it offered JP voice overs helped my purchasing decision. I was surprised to find a brilliantly designed combat system with challenging and creative combat scenarios. The second one enticed me immediately.

Then everything wrong with the censorship in the first, got far, far worse. I was so hurt by this, I bought the collectors edition for the original, I played the game for over 200 hours. It was a tremendous title to me. I thought Nintendo was going to start improving when they brought over BDFF, but this shit broke me. I will not be buying a new Nintendo 3DS or Wii U game from here on. I'm pirating everything, getting their consoles early and hacking them asap.

Why would you? that shits got less good exclusive content than the vita.

you missed the game part. I have a Vita and enjoy it far more than my 3DS, which has been untouched for months now.

Are there more new 3ds games than xenoblade?

I have never seen another black case ds game in a store ever.

Remember kids

==ALWAYS== pirate games with pointless cuts that are meant to appease faggots that don't play vidya

Isaac Rebirth (which is filled with bugs and errors) and SNES VC emulation.

It takes a lot of work to out redundant the psp go.

You're still wrong, and you're still a faggot.

You're still hung up believing everyone calling you out is totally just the same person, huh?

Again, bought it used. But you seem to not understand how the used market work. I can't do anything more for you.

Oh, and don't worry, I don't believe everyone calling me out is the same person. Just you and

Whatever mental gymnastics you need to let yourself sleep at night you cancer-enabling faggot.

If you're stupid enough to not understand how buying a game used means you won't give money to the people who made the game and to think it's mental gymnastics, it's your loss. But rest assured that you'll be the cancer-enabling faggot in that case.

Illiterate niggers need to get off my imageboard.

Anyone else played heroes of light? I liked it but never finished it since I lost my save.

Yeah but it has been like a couple years. That game gets weirdly hard towards due to the simple battle system. I really liked the artstyle though.

Also fuck getting all the additional title screen things. Especially finding all the treasure chests one.

I'll never stop complaining about censorship. I will shitpost in every thread that mentions a censored game.

It is sad that so many have already given up and take it in the ass. You're enabling censorship.

Neither one.
normalfags will buy it anyway, either not wanting or not understanding that content was cut.

Have to disagree here, Second's soundtrack was downright disappointing outside of Barbarossa's song and a couple of the ending battle themes. Otherwise, yeah, Second was a great game just, like the first one, don't play it in English

Nice to know the people complaining about the censorship never played the Japanese version.

edea best girl
hopefully we get a third game but I seriously hope it isnt touched by these cunts

I also played Xenoblade X and it was great but fuck these localisers, they should all be hung

My xenoblade was a white case but the NEW 3ds logo was on the top.

It seems like a way to get features in new games because nintendo is pussyfooting around supporting their old console still.

This butthurt is delicious. Keep going, 'tismo!

Does the Japanese version of the game have an option for English, like the first game?

If not, then is there an uncensor patch for the English version floating around on the internet?

The black case just means it has a CERO C rating or higher. Xenoblade was B, so it had a white case.

An English option wouldn't make sense, since Magnolia and the other Moonfolk already speak English a ton.

Great game ad OST, but fuck the censorship. Here's hoping square get a fucking clue and re-release the game in the future completely uncut.
Great new doujin, where everyone in the timeskip becomes slutty: g.e-hentai.org/g/930264/96611645d5/

Is it OK if I pirated the English version and played it angrily? The gameplay was alright but I don't think the writing would have been much better if it was a more or less straight translation. What I'm saying is when will someone make a hack of this to make it into a better game? I mean, people are apparently to lazy/retarded to re-translate some lines and inject them, including several people in this thread and myself, so I guess I shouldn't hold out hope.

There's really no need to "re-translate" since the game's already available in Japanese just fine.

I guess, but hasn't there ever been some game that you wanted to play, but you didn't know Japanese? Plus it does tend to be harder for adults to learn a second language, especially one as different from English as Japanese. I guess it doesn't matter since Yew is still a fucking faggot who has a pun for a catchphrase, but at least it's not about food in the Jap version.

Hundreds. That's why I started learning, and why almost every game I play is in Japanese now.

Very true, but if it's for something you're passionate about, it's definitely possible. People pick up all kinds of skills for their hobbies, and learning Japanese isn't any different from that.

Man, even when they're not outright mistranslating they really suck at Romanizing. And how did they fuck up "Ganbarevenge" in the US version? It should've been a slam dunk to just make Magnolia and the rest of the Moonfolk speak Japanese and keep "Ganbarevenge" as is.