Director of SS resigns

14th February 2017
Secret Service Director Resigns

The Washington Post is reporting that the Director of the Secret Service has resigned. Joseph P. Clancy was brought back from the private sector in 2014 by former President Barack Obama.
Clancy was brought on after the agency became bogged down with security breaches and employee misconduct.
From the Washington Post:

On Tuesday, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said Clancy’s departure provides an opportunity to put an outsider atop the Service.
“A fresh set of eyes and new perspective is needed to restore the prestige and status expected of such an elite agency,” he said in a statement.

The Daily Caller received the resignation letter that Clancy sent out to employees at the Secret Service.

archive.is/cH3bh

it's happening?
what?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesleuthjour
nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
archive.is/vBZhq
vox.com/2017/2/14/14617312/trump-transparency-oil
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/14/donald-trump-anti-corruption-rules-dodd-frank-oil-companies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First Flynn now half a day later Clancy..

Get ready Holla Forums #pizzagate arrests and WW3 false flag incoming…….

WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017

So he was an Obama stooge? Was this a resignation or a "resignation"?

I was thinking about this earlier today. There was no way the ss didn't know about Obama fucking little boys. Which means the ss leadership has a high probability.of being rife with pedos, and we already know that the rank and file ss agents were becoming increasingly brazen with drugs drink and prostitution, signs that they were on the take to shut up and don't give a fuck. I'd be surprised if trump fully trusts a single one of them.

It sure seems like a HAPPENING is on the horizon

Or maybe he was forced to resign because he's an incompetent fuckhead who ran a loose ship during a low-risk presidency and Trump doesn't trust him with his life.…………………..

Apparently this was for "personal reasons" and he's glad to have more time for his children. He may genuinely not want to do it anymore, but it could be anything.

I blame the fact that it's impossible to stop high schoolers from posting on Holla Forums.

Didn't he keep his personal security with him even after the transition?

see vid for better understanding

Yeah I don't see why they would get him to resign over that, just a warning would be enough but if he fucked up again then sure. It really feels like they're trying to force people out of positions and it worked somehow for Flynn. They'll kvetch about this for about a week and it'll soon be forgotten just like the hundreds of things they've done for the past two years.

I'm pretty sure Flynn was just caught badly by the CIA or some internal power struggle.

I'm pretty sure Clancy was somewhat involved with the Flynn resignation that he wanted out before shit gets out of hand.

what's your opinion on Kellogg potenially replacing Flynn?

You mean you would keep an employee who lied to and embarassed you? Tell me what the "real" reason was

Remember all the twitter/faceberg death threats against Trump?

Maybe a new director will remember….. ;)

holy shit are they going to kill trump? i thought it was just a forced meme.

You do realise this is exactly what happens to the Emperor in 40k right? He barely survives then rules from a statis/immortal crypt type thing. Will Trump become the first human cyborg?

The SS has been busted many times in the past doing stupid shit regarding prostitution and partying.

I hope not but it has always been a possibility. They have killed presidents for less.

It would be very awful on so many scales but it could happen.

George Webb says it's entirely possible that there's going to be an attempt on Trump's life by Sinaloa / La Raza
Flynn was really /ourguy/, he knew who to trust in the administration.

Eh I know little about him, he seems okay and maybe Harward or whoever the other guy is seems okay too. It's not too big of a position but I just want whoever it is to do their job, stay quiet and not get into shit like this.

Are these you vids user. I typically hate youtube synapsis but this guy delivers info well and doesn't come off a bullshitter or play an agenda. Quality shit tbh.

If that happens, I'll say this- I, and everyone sane person should, fear what Holla Forums will do in retaliation if that happens. I think that would be the one thing to push us over the edge.

Kellyanne Conway is next. She's already packing up her shit and shutting down accounts.

Night of the long knives commences

STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY FUN. Itchy finger for the synagogue OH YEAH!. Or maybe I lock the doors and set the building in fire. Shoot anyone able to get out hahaha next it's a trip to the mall to see the normies. Or maybe I wait for a faggot parade. Could be some libshit this and that going on nearby. Or a trip to the Jewniversity. SO MANY OPTIONS. So why not try all and die in the process I say.

Not seeing it right now. Last tweet is 8 hours ago supporting potus.

…I don't want to believe Kellyanne is the traitor.

Happy Valentine's day to you to, Mr. FBI.

fug
too, not to.

My contact did say they are picking off Trump loyalists, Flynn was one. Trump did not want Flynn to resign. They also want Conway, Bannon, and Miller gone. I would expect them (Pence) to attempt to "Flynn" them as well.

Well duh. Anybody can see that.
He's got to take one of theirs to make this even. Munuchin.

You mother fucking nigger, keep your "my contact shit" from this thread after your defeatist concern shilling in .
FUCK OFF INTO THE NEAREST OVEN, STEINBECK

My contact just told me you're a huge faggot.

Come back in 72 hours, we'll see if you still feel the same way.

Is this the same contact that CNN gets its information from?

Reminder not to give the kikes any more (yous) than necessary. If this SS man was placed there by Obama, then I believe Trump will begin to play his hand.

Your contact also said that Trump knows Pence is the traitor, why would he go along with plans to oust the rest of his team if he is onto the plot? For that matter if he knows the Flynn backstab was a Pence job why is he going along with that also? Couldn't he tell Pence to fuck himself and get Flynn back on the job? Sorry but the theory makes no sense and my contact says you are full of shit.

I am also going to be FBIposting IRL if his deep state coup goes forward if ya know what I mean. Seriously, semi automatic pranks and fertilizer pranks are going to happen if the kikes manage to take back power for the neocons and globalists. And for alphabet friends I am referring to pranks which occur frequently, hence the "semi automatic" phrasing, and pranks involving fertilizer like writing gas the kikes in fertilizer on some guys lawn or something.

Why the fuck did he go along with it then? Why did he cuck out exactly? Its not like MSM and shitlib pressure on the administration to do so is some kind of inexorable force…

This is Flynn's fallout.

He can't stop Flynn from resigning if he's determined to.

My contact says your contact takes nigger dicks up the pooper while you watch from a hole in the wall and masturbate furiously with Crisco. My contact is 100% accurate and trustworthy, so that means you're a homo cuck faggot nigger lover.

Fertilizer pranks = pranks involving fiery bags of horse manure

I'd have mixed feelings on this one, frankly she's been doing a shitty job.

(checked)
dubs confirm, purge in progress

Let's not forget that in the Spicy Spicer press conference today, Spiceman said Trump asked Flynn to resign.
Sure it's what is fed to us and it may be part of a story that needs to be spun, but take it for what it's worth. According to all credible reports, Trump asked Flynn to resign.

good. shes a dumb cunt.

Clancy was an Obama appointee so good riddance. I hate to make a positive comparison to a commie but Trump needs to absolutely purge any and all Obama appointees, hires or loyalists from the government. Every last one of them is a set of eyes and hands for Obama to use from behind the scenes to sabotage the Presidency.

He's staying in D.C. for a reason after all. NY Post had an article about Obama's plan to sabotage Trump a few days ago.

They're not going to kill him. This is just me making an educated guess based on the obvious coup we're seeing but I think the establishment's (Obama, Clintons, GOP, globalists in general) end game is one of two options after picking off all of Trump's guys.

Either he accepts his position, is politically emasculated and just acts as President while someone like Pence runs things behind the scenes and gets to finish out his term before being "persuaded" (threatened) into not running for re-relection. Or if he continues to fight it and lash out, they draw up impeachment proceedings and Trump very likely becomes the fist President removed from office. At that point Pence takes over and, since the President appoints the VP if there's an opening, Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell get the VP position.

I really want them to piss him off to the point that he pulls a Caesar. Not sure if he has the balls for it but I hope he does.

We all are, user. We all are.

He could've rejected the resignation. Which he did before, if I recall correctly, with Melania's speechwriter.

Technically yes, but it would be a strategic mistake. The kikes are already clamoring over eachother just chomping for an investigation and the media can't let the "muh Russian spies" angle rest. They'll bite anything they can get at and keeping him on would allow for more.

Technically yes, but it would be a strategic mistake. The kikes are already clamoring over eachother just chomping for an investigation and the media can't let the "muh Russian spies" angle rest. They'll bite anything they can get at and keeping him on would allow for more.

Just waiting for the call, user.

site hung up, my apologies

Thread deleted or pruned
51 replies | 4 images | 37 UIDs | Page 1
[Post a Reply]

RINSO PRETTY BOY PRIEBUS NEEDS TO GO

Nice

He was an Obama guy. SS guys stick pretty close and tend to rarely leave the President's side so an Obama SS chief is a pretty good suspect for the illegal leaks that Barack Obama will be executed for (legally for treason ofc).

I cannot wait to see them blow Barack Obama's brains out after the 100% legal trial for treason.

(Check'kek'd )
Also check the gears of war moving in Romania

(checked)
trips of truth confirm

Is this a gets thread now?

The rats keep leaving.

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

we can rebuild him
we have the technology

Just set up a cron job for your prank.

As for the second one…

voat.co/v/ pizzagate/1491256

Do you fucking retards not understand that Trump is controlled opposition. His biggest benefactors are Jewish billionaires. Everything we see. All of it. From Assange to Snowden to WMD's to 9/11 to dozens of false flag Muslim shootings to hordes of refugees being brought to the West are all totted around on a media, that is openly in bed with the CIA. Nothing real gets to us for free. You have to fucking find it. They made a FUCKING MOVIE about Wikileaks. The "Jews" made a fucking movie on it, and you buy into it all like monkeys. I am so fucking jaded. How the fucking hell do you not see it? They have been around for millennia, and we respond to their tricks like they were crafted yesterday.

The entire show is nothing but a show, with the sole exception of Pizzagate, and really anything that reveals larger Ashkenazim rule of the world through deceit, murder, and pedophilia. These fuckers need an ultra nationalistic rampage in the States. Their goal is still to get us under a single world government where the peasants are literally modern slaves. 300+ million firearms and billions of rounds of ammunition in the hands of nationals are not going to let that happen easily. So what do they do? Destroy their own base of operations? Destroy America from the inside out? YES! But the final blow will be dealt in WW3 when other countries are turned against us. Our military will not capitulate. The only way to get to Nuremberg trials of American Generals for "interning all of the deceptive and evil Muslims (a vast majority who are literally just fucking normies)" and killing 6 quadrillion of them, is to get a full blown war going, and then lead China (Mao went to "Yale in China") and India against an "evil" America.

Clinton played right along with it all. All of the "if he wins, we will hang" videos supposedly quoting some source, were literally fabricated to help you buy into this narrative.

They can literally CGI a public beheading of Clinton on "live" TV. If it happens, are you really going to believe that she is finally dead?

I am really interested to see how /pol reacts to the false flag to initiate all of what is to come. My guess is the victims will be real unlike 9/11. Probably a nuke in San Fran or something, N Korea will be blamed, and China will supposedly protect them.

Maybe you guys will wake up if Trump says Pizzagate is fake news, or keeps saying that the Saudis had anything to do with 9/11.

The first fucking photo of Audrey Pence when you google her, has her wearing 2 fucking watches on the same wrist. They get off on this stuff. They flash it right before our eyes.

thesleuthjour nal.com/donald-trumps-name-pedophile-epsteins-little-black-book/

We just need fucking Hitler. Hitler, and a homogeneous population.

The only real problem with Holla Forums is that sometimes we atract real paranoid schitzos like you.

Holla Forums is fueled by the exact thing you're saying is the problem, lad. It's what's gotten us this far.

not knocking it but it does drag down a conversation when the other guy starts talking about how he's being gang stalked

so what's the deal with the two watches?

There is a strong difference between being investigative and question stuff to people like this

Pay attention to the schitzo:

two watches is weird. I don't know anybody who wears two watches. Even my roommate with his stupid apple watch that only rich kids wear doesn't wear two watches. I'm going to spend the rest of the night wondering now what two watches means.

People who travel constantly sometimes use 2 watches, one at local time and one at "home" time. Snobish rich people also do so to flaunt their wealth. Commies sometimes do that to, like che and fidel to remind them that theiy are the "glorious leader" of the equal society

It's a fucking Freemason GIVE AWAY

That's fair, but that's on different wrists. She's wearing them both on the same wrist in picture.

On a side note, there is no evidence people wearing 2 watches causes nuclear wars, so calm down my schitzo friend

While you're way off on most things, you're right about Trump most likely being another good goy.

and your alternative?

MUDSLIMS DIN DU NUFFIN
See this kids? Do you see the reddit spacing faggotry? He couldn't help it.

I think he has the balls for it. But everything has to be perfectly in place it would be a very delicate play. It does seem like with him loading his cabinet with JSOC guys, and personally i like the theory that he put Flynn in that position knowing he was a democrat and a traitor so that he would have justification to shitcan him and then replace him with Kellogg (whom congress would never have allowed in). What better way to get the guy you want in the position but the traitors would vote against then to force the traitors to create the conditions for you to appoint him as 'an interim secretary'.

You are special if you think that Saudis had anything to do with 9/11. The Mossad used all 5 Jew ((((((((((((((((((((((((((networks)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to air CGI of planes hitting the buildings and time up explosives. See September Clues.

Then they detonated tactical nukes under the buildings, vaporizing craters in the bedrock. See Dmitri Khalezov. It explains the 250,000 cancer cases including multiple myeloma (deep bone marrow cancer) a fucking lot better than "muh asbestos".

I never said 9/11 was fucking fake you FUCKING SHILL. Go stick a fucking power drill into your temple. I don't care how autistic I sound. Maybe the drill will open up your mind.

Am I missing something I should be seeing? That looks like a Jewish scarf around his neck, along with the two watches on one arm.

voat.co/v/ pizzagate/1491256

You are missing 200,000 years of history.

Razing the Capitol to the ground.

Is the earth flat too?

It's a good question. Security at that high a level is as much about misdirection as it is target hardening. Someone on here posted an article about this "schiller" guy, supposedly a former NY cop who now heads Trump's security pmc, but it's always hard to nail shit like this down. The interesting thing to me is not that he has high security niw, but that he carried high enough security in from before that they might realistically have a shot to replace some of his normally mandated ss team.

as if he's being paid to advertise the watch at a major sporting event

No. It is not.

This would be fucking hilarious if it weren't so tragic.

No, its just some rich dude with 2 watches.

Can I have some of your gasoline? Must be some pretty strong stuff. I never said that Muslims didn't do anything wrong. All
I am saying is those shootings (anything aired on a Jew network) are completely fabricated, and thrown in our faces, to horseshoe the movement.

Why initially try to scrub Podesta Pizza emails?

If he tries this and fails you will never get another chance to elect a pro American president again.

We will never get another chance regardless unless whites start voting as a monolithic ethnobloc or Trump deports every single last illegal.

He is retiring.

sage this faggot no sauce shit fest

Like the Fall of the Roman Empire, they'll be fighting against Russia for no reason while the mudslimes and niggers will take over.

I imagine that's the reason for the war. Completion of the Kalergi plan. Annihilate all white warriors left on the planet, watch them stupidly march to kill eachother, so there is nobody who can oppose you importing the rapist hordes.

The saudis had a lot to do with 9/11, because mossad and the saudis are the same fucking thing. I know damn well that it was an inside job as do most people here, the only person here who mentioned planes is you.

Trump could be a stooge, but as far as we know he had nothing to do with it or those who benefited from it. The fact he is trying to avoid war with russia is pretty obvious to everyone.

Now watch this video and never again make a post like that, people like you sound like lunatics, lack the eloquence to explain SHIT and go around calling anons who point out you r retardation, a shill. Pence is obviously a neocon lying cuck, so its no shock his daughter wears two watches, its very likely he was the one who fugged Flynn. Now watch this video and never ever embarass yourself again as you just did. If you want to explain what happened in 9/11, do so without sounding like a schitzo retard.

I even capped your post because your retardation is too much.

Amazing how 8 years of Magical Negro leadership has gotten us to this point, and Trump needs to get past the Media, Democrats, and Deep State to stop this escalation, those yuropoor politicians who aren't cucks need to stand up and focus on the homefront with their cities burning because muh peaceful immigrant protest, but it's the russians who are a clear and present danger!

retard fuck off

I already watched the video dumbass. He names all the names and shows how the Pentagon financial crimes were covered up. All of his info checks out, except for the "how". The planes didn't fucking exist, and the buildings were taken down with subterranean nukes. But it's completely moot. We already fucking agree on everything. It just pisses me the fuck off when people think that Trump is somehow not part of the cabal that has ruled the USA since George Washington.

SOMEONE STOP THIS KIKE TRAIN

Trump really did risk everything for us, and never gave up. There is going to have to be a real response from Hitler's wizards if something happens to him.

Fuck another one.
this has to be apart of trunps master plan.

You give King barry too much credit. He's just not that smart. playing president for 8 years from Hawaii doesn't make you an actual intelligent person.

Everyone knows the deal should they do anything to Trump. Grab your list and get some.

If that's true, then Flynn must have intentionally lied to Pence for some reason. Which sounds real retarded sir, but if he did actually lie on purpose, then there is something very wrong with his character. And considering he is a borderline neocon that wants war with Iran, he really should be fired.

This. Everyone should have a list. The world they would build should they succeed is no world you should accept. If you can't defeat it, you at least get to escape it.

This was actually almost completely fulfilled by WWII. It's a miracle whites survived this long.

Almost there. Pence will be replaced by future pence, who has turned gay and is generally nobody. Trump convinces him to come back and uncuck everything while sending modern day pence to the future in his place so that when it is time for pence to run, we get our pence back 8 years from now who by this time is thoroughly uncucked himself. The first Pence Trump tried to recruit was a jackass and came back as Tim Kain's wife, that's how we know future shit timeline pence is gay. The second Pence Trump tried to recruit was promised the Presidency in return.

and WWI. Whites sent to their deaths by retarded elites. Fucking disgraceful.

Should i prepare for the worst?

Prepare for the best.

Update your shit m8. I don't know if this is the most recent version.

Trump declaring m-martial l-law and start The Final Deal?

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN?

What if this is all pizzagate related.

The leaker is Reince Priebus you fucking shill mark my fucking words and screepcap this post

I've heard about many prominent politicians fucking little boys, but never Obama. r/ing info because Jewgle is garbage.

To be fair, I'd hate protecting those people after 8 years, too.

I believe it. From the moment the cabinet was put together Reince stuck out like a sore thumb.

YUP.

I think its a strategic move though. Trump bringing rinsed penis in and allowing him to show himself a traitor opens up the door to purge the rest of the traitorous recucklicans like mccain ryan and graham.

Also this illegal wiretap on the white house opens up so many fucking doors.

My contact said your contact is a liar and my contact has triple-platinum deep state connections, so I'm going to go ahead and believe him.
Also, Conway has kind of been a dumbass ever since Trump got elected. I would hate to see Miller/Bannon go.

Also, I have my sneaking suspicions about this. If anybody were to be a backstabbing traitor in Trumps cabinet, I'd put my money on Reince.
But Pro-obongo snakes have to be involved in this.

nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

It's happening. He built his house right down the street from the White House and he's re-activating all of his old activist networks from his campaigns. That's to say nothing of the loyalists that still populate the Federal government. This is some fucking South America tier shit he's pulling.

He speaks truth. Never under estimate your opponent should be second nature to us by now but we have taken their bait like greedy fat kids at a carnival. We need to stop falling for all the 'Bread and Circus' acts. We and only we have the power to stop the corruption in our country. We have no other alternative but to rise up and revolt using preferably, Gorilla tactics before its too late and all pure blooded aryan peoples are whipped off the face of the earth only to be forgotten but for jokes and mocking in books and movies of the future.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME Holla Forums

We most broker a Final Deal to resolve the (((globalist))) conundrum.

I wasn't even lusting after them this time. I think maybe time is irrelevant to kek and by lusting after them in the future, I still fuck myself over in the present. I must learn to stop desiring the digits.

Kek gives you digits naturally when the time is right.

I have people like you to thank for waking me up from the conspiracy bullshit.

Pay attention folks. This is how you shit up a thread and muddy the waters. This nigger may seem unhinged but he knows exactly what he's doing. This is a shill with a very specific purpose. All of these posts are tailored to illicit a reaction in its audience.

And this is his buddy, fulfilling the secondary purpose and bolstering the message.

Be vigilant of these kikes, they are in overdrive these past couple days.

Wasn't he on the lolita express?

Gr8 post brother
SHADILAY

Hi Sinead.

I think Trump kicked his ass out.

Hur dur muh contact. Go kill your faggy cock sucking self

I say Trump should attack the deep state with force. Organize a martial law with the military, round up all these neolibs and neocons, execute them in public, and send all the anarchist antifa scum to FEMA camps. He began this game of chess with pieces missing from his board, and cheating may be the only way to win.

he does bring a point
people here seem to ride Trump's dick a bit too much, he may be controlled opposition as far as we know. He has had meetings with (((them))) and there's no way he wouldn't have the approval of the big dogs.

Now, Trump me also be playing 4D chess on jews, but I find that very hard to believe and I doubt he got into presidency without negotiating with (at least) one faction of the cabal. Hopefully time will prove me wrong.

This.

Only cuckchan niggers and shills bring these points up. They have been beat to death for almost two fucking years now. Holla Forums has analyzed and dissected these issues from all sides here since the the moment Trump announced. His point is shit, his posts are subversive, and you need to drink bleach.

PRIVATE SECURITY JEWS!
GET SHUTDOWN!

Democracy is a noble lie. It is too easily subverted and will never fulfill it's purpose without some sort of authoritarian regulation within it's government. Amnesty and corporate corruption has eaten away at our culture like acid on flesh. These mistakes must be learned for future civilizations, shall ours not prevail. In the mean time we should see what our system for what it is, a mistake from our forefathers that must be eradicated for it will lead us to our deaths.

I think 70% of the military and security forces will support Trump. He can augment them with right-wing militia. He just needs to promise pardons for anyone who kills leftists

This is the key for getting around the judicial system. He can run a paramilitary with his pardons.

Like you said - 70% of the military is for Trump, though I'd argue it's a much higher percentage than that. The problem would be organizing such an operation within the military, and garnering it's support before possibly being exposed prior to the plans being executed… A example to learn from was the Fascist coup in America during the 1930s that was disassembled before it could be carried out. A general who was recruited to lead the 250,000 strong coup against FDR, but ultimately betrayed the organizers, ratted out it's culprits to the congress after he found out their identities (he was a double agent). Trump would have to entrust a general whose loyalty is unquestionable if the coup was to succeed.

What a strange coincidence that libertarianism is gaining mainstream popularity just as the majority of people seem to be losing faith in democracy

I thought democracy was a violation of NAP.

Grow some fucking balls and say it loud and proud instead of dancing around eggshells, you shills are equivalent to that socially awkward stammering sperg with zero confidence and energy. You shills are full of shit and know it, no amount of mental gymnastics and petty rhetoric proves your point. Post-CTR shills are truly most cucked shill of this generation

(Nice dubs)

Though everything I've seen about the so called fascist coup was that it was organized by FDR's crew so he could use it to rile up support against fascism in the US and enact more favorable policies.

There were likely quite a few who legitimately wanted it, but many plants and manipulators. I don't think Smedley was in on either, they went to him exactly because they knew he would speak out and reveal it. It was all theater for FDR to play the hero against the evil fascists undermining US democracy.

Prescott Bush was one of the conspirators. Why would he and his family be allowed to achieve such prominence and in such elite circles if they tried to stage a fascist coup?

Rarely any libertarians actually believe in the NAP

Looks like we found our mole that ousted Flynn. Trump is going very methodically, smoking out rats with all means necessary.

In your dreams kike, so get gassed . Not subtle enough.

what the fuck is going on
I'm scared

It may have indeed been a theatrical act by FDR. Politics back then were more about ego and less about the common white man and more about political interests, but look where that incompetence has led our nation. It's truly disgusting. There are still lessons to be learned from it's failures and the idea itself is something to be examined if we were to stage an actual forceful dismemberment of the globalist establishment.

I just don't understand why people should blindly believe that Trump is going to shake the world or make it any better in that regard, he is just told what to do or not do.
Things won't change, he isn't here to do a 180 flip on things, that would kill his own business. The guy has balls and has said though shit, I respect that, but he didn't get to be president without making concessions and sucking someone's dick for money for his campaign. He owes loyalty to those that lend him money, not to the people that put him on power, he is another demagogue at that. You may want to think that he is going to make white people rule the world or something like that, but he is just going to keep extending a rotten system until the jews can squeeze every cent of America.
His talks his Netanyahu clearly mean nothing right?

Hell, the other part of jewery just wants his head on a pike, and for that war might even be an option, he will be made literally just like another Hitler and the history will keep the course that jews want. Just another puppet for jews to put the blame on for the atrocities of this world.
You do not fight jews with their own tactics and making deals with them, but yeah, let me just close my eyes and believe that Holla Forums is right this time about a rich degenerate (yeah, an NYC based multi-millionaire has to be a degenerate) new politician that will make everything better.

Fuck off with your naive LARPing shit, go outside and change your local communities if you want this country to be better. Educate those around you, help the goy stop being one. Just hopeful thinking of Trump is nothing but wishes, he was just put in place by forces bigger than the whole collective meme-magic of this place.
But whatever, I'm probably from reddit because I don't follow the new hug-box mentality that the 4chan newfriends brought in one of their many exodus.

The goal was likely demonizing fascism and ethnic nationalism in the US and cementing FDR's image as a shield of democracy.

Very true, I think for one, it can remind us to be cautious of controlled opposition

Here's an article going more into depth on the "business plot"
archive.is/vBZhq

It was especially ridiculous to choose Butler to lead this fascist coup, a man who had denounced Mussolini only recently beforehand.

The author just uses the terms Illuminati and NWO instead of Jews, but his points and research are usually spot on. Though there are plenty of good goys that have joined them.

wipe the sweat off your bear, moishe, the saltiness of it is enough to short your keyboard if it drips down more.

*beard

Nice black pills you emasculated faggot. His affairs with Israel have almost nothing to do with the establishment. They are simply means of achieving an end and are required for any sort of advancement of his agenda.

I agree with the bottom half of your statement though. If people want to see change, then you should join localist movements that are actively influencing their immediate surroundings. The Traditionalist Workers Party is going to be hosting an event in E. Kentucky next month that is supposed to be a food drive/massive redpill conference. If you wish to actively influence change in the white working class you should contribute to such causes.

Agreed. Thanks for your insight user.

larping belongs to >>>/cuckchan/

That would be why the Founding Fathers didn't set up a democracy and why there's been well over a century of effort to transform us to one.

He barely survives because he didn't fight back. If he fought against Horus seriously, he'd fucking annihilated the little cunt with one swing. But no, apparently it took him seeing Ollanius Pius getting mauled to realize that, yes, Horus is really too far gone - nevermind the invasion of Terra and the Emperor's Children raping the population to death and then snorting their remains.

I want to see WikiLeaks actually drop something huge. We know they've got it, and it seems like they're allowing our enemies to do as they like with no consequences. It's time for Scorched Earth.

As far as I'm concerned wikileaks is still compromised until concrete proof of what actually happened at the embassy.

anyone else ever read "the boys"..?

I know, I know… Holla Forums is shit.
but they actually had that shit covered.

Didn't they get busted with an underage prostitute specifically in Colombia and it was a big deal? She wasn't "pizza parties" young, but fuckin eh, how much of a stretch is this, not much imo

Came from some of the email leaks, Obama was paying scads of money for "hot dogs" which are boy prostitutes, maybe pizza too. Don't have it on me right now.

He's right about it being a false-flag, 9/11 was an inside job. There's tons of evidence for it right out in plain site, and if you've ever looked into it, you'd know that.

To think two airplanes hijacked by Arabs and controlled by a guy in a cave brought down 3 towers at free-fall speeds right into their own footprints (which has never happened in the entire history of skyscrapers & skyscraper collapses) simply shows me you are either scared of the implications of the truth, or are one of those invested in people believing it could actually happen.

Two planes did not utterly collapse 3 skyscrapers.

Two watches = monitoring two time zones.

They have single watches that do this, he should get one.

I still don't know the content of the conversations.

All we have is that there was contact with russia.
About what? About pedos in the media?

Yeah, it was pretty good for a Garth Ennis comic. And I agree, it is pretty relevant.

Caesar paved way for augustus to take out the trash.

He seems to be feeding the oil companies user.
vox.com/2017/2/14/14617312/trump-transparency-oil
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/14/donald-trump-anti-corruption-rules-dodd-frank-oil-companies
If that's the case then it's time to pull his chain a bit.

Because he's playing Holla Forums like a fucking fiddle.
What is this bullshit? We need MORE transparency, not less.

Puppy should have stayed at home then.

I want this reddit cancer to leave.
We need more active participants in our society, not pussies that lurk in the shadows.

It's time we stopped relying on puppets and became active.

The irony is that the liberals consider libertarianism a form of facism.

I agree. Time to start the real uprising.

All those are to different posters.
I see no problem faggot.

Try posting comments related to the posts instead of spamming meme reactions to my honest concerns.

Ennis also wrote the best punisher.

This may have been from the Bush era, but I doubt shit has changed.

The shilling has been insane recently. The fucks are squirming.

Let's play another round of Spot The Nose!
Topkek. If he cared about his business, he would've been pandering to leftists and not ran for president, especially not as R.
Yeah, Trump is so poor. O wait, he refused donations from kikes.
That doesn't make sense. If he's going to do as they say, why would they want his head on a pike? (Protip: there's no "other part".)
Let's see the evidence
… no evidence, but it just has to be true because there's no evidence.
No, you're probably paid one shekel per post.

Their pathological need for consensus means that they now have to shill in pairs?
i wonder how much of that $40 mil CREW has pissed away so far

Thread about secret service
1000% shills

Good day FBI
Happy Valentine day FBI

Holy shit Mr FBI please, you just made me choke on my breakfast.

have to be
This seems like the mentality of someone intending to provoke a response. I'm not sure I know what the answer is… but game theory would suggest that if both sides think such a response is inevitable, then predicting the future becomes powerful and such an event could be planned… especially how to handle such wizards… and how to spin their uprising to shape public opinion.

This guy is good. Thank you for this.

Yep, that guy is no David Seaman, he really went to Haiti and a lot of places to investigate, and actually names the actual perpetrators of the whole thing. The child trafficking is just a "small" part, the organs, the oil, and the arms deals to get to the oil are where its at.

this seems kinda it, the amount of attempts to create new narratives is staggering. But they are trying to stay in the sanity range, as if they know exactly that doing too much narrative spinning will hurt them, but too little and they will miss the periodic opportunities.

Its a bit insane tho. I really do hope that trump succeeds in purging all of the commies from the gov so that he can do things unopposed.

but to add to that: How do we work against all of this? Just shitposting everywhere with our outlook on all of this?

Trump must have told them no more hooked and blow.

hookers too

fucking jewsung phone

Then who is our Augustus? Ceaser was all about bucking the status quo to effect change.

I see the Trump connection there.

But Augustus was a dude who completed ceaser's reforms while cloaking himself in the very power structure he was subverting.

I don't see our Augustus yet.

I would actually say Stalinist rather than Communist since the Jews failed to implement their full policy and got literally BTFO of the USSR (I can't think of any Communist nation that is or was a success).

polite sage OT

I sincerely hope this is just a sign that the rats know they are in a sinking ship and trying to flee before Trump puts his boot to their necks.

Yesterday's raid of trying to spread disinfo and concern around should've been a sign that you're on the right track. That's why (((Aston Cuckcher))) is being sent in to make an "official case" to muddy the waters.

The deal is…she's a millenial. It's a fashion thing. They don't fucking use watches…they use their phones to tell time.

Could be any of the Trump childrens, most likely Barron. That or Cruz.

thats a very convoluted idea kek. but who am i to question it?

wew.
we really are getting to the end of this little tale, arent we? i cant fucking believe we really get to see how this all turns out.

I hate to ask, but what's the sauce on that .gif? That's fuckin funny.

dunno. saw it here and saved it after picking up my sides

i cant even understand why that would be setup in such a way. if it were just a single layer i'd think it's some kind of trampoline without its top rubber sheet or something, but this looks like a fucking elevator shaft full of springy straps.

As far as I'm concerned their heart is in the right place but they have jack shit.

Most likely they were spying on the Russian ambassador, recorded conversations Flynn had with him. I'm imaging an (((internal actor))) with access to the recordings later saw that Flynn didn't mention talking about sanctions in his verbal report to Pence, and leaked the audio under the context of "OMG! Flynn les to Vice-President!"

It's the type of "lie" that usually is and would have been discussed and resolved in private, but the kikes in Washington are so desperate to hurt Trump that they'll tip their hats towards the extent if their surveillance on the Russian ambassador just to get in a dig.

you really never saw any of those when you were a kid? they were pretty fun, and they normally have a ball pit or foam pit at the bottom. youre just not supposed to throw yourself in like a fucking plinko chip and go limp, like this moron did.

sage for offtopic

To continue the American dream long sought, shouldn't his replacement be someone of Islamic faith, a women perhaps for greater diversity?

As an Yuropean, if I get drafted to fight Russia I will simply go innawoods with my 30-06.
Will not die for diversity.

Why not Huma Abedin?

lack of commitment, even to themselves. I had a great friend in high school he was adopted as an infant. I also know many other adopted children, a cousin. Anyway my friend when he was high school age, and afterwards, early twenties his adoptive parents were "no longer into it" kids are a challenge, they are not perfect cuddly things to hold, and any parent of adult children can tell you this, they are NOT perfect. It's often said a son will be the death of the father, anyway. If he went out while living at home in the evening, due to them no longer being driving to manage or guide a young adults life they went to bed about 10pm, if he wasn't home after that time he slept in the shed, it was his "playhouse" if you would somewhat as a teen, but once they could say, whelp, we've raised you and your 17 or 18 you're on your own get the fuck out. The cousin, same fucking thing, they no longer even invited his for holidays, both developed major alcohol problems in their early twenties.

These people, hell I can she it now, the gay guy off to Patagonia or some fashion statement place, them drifting apart, life isn't 90210, it's challenging and shit hit's you sideways as you age into your 40's and 50's. Seriously I see so many many downsides to this flighty arrangement and the kid will suffer. Now if you're happy with a kid living in a converted fan and traveling the States and Canada going to festivals, have at it year 2037.

wrong thread, sorry

so um.. with the CIA and SS/FBI all rebelling against trump at the top levels… are any of them doing their damn jobs?

CIA is only kvetching because of the shit with JSOC. They don't seem to realize how close they are to being shut down permanently.

Advise to any CREW members reading this: Stop hiring ex-CTR. They failed for a reason.

Stop helping the opposition.

When the opposition git gud they have to support our narratives just to fit in, they effectively wind up memeing for us. The harder we work them, the more work they wind up doing for us, then we just pop their balloons when they step out of line.

H-here I go!

Pick apart their narratives. Go back to the sticky and stick with what we know. Keep redpilling, keep using logic. They're using different tricks, but they're still tricks and still fall apart under scrutiny.

Had anyone but Trump gotten into office, and this would have been another case of Holla Forums being right, but the powers that be thwarting any attempts to fix it.

God damn, it feels good to be in the greatest timeline.

Caesar had chosen Augustus (Octavian) as his legal heir, he inherited Caesar's wealth and name. He was chosen because Caesar saw potential in him.

If I remember right, they were only really related by marriage, and somewhat distantly at that.

Crossed is pretty good aswell

well, they did throw a pizza and hot dog party under this guys watch in the white house. so that might scratch DJT in a bad spot.