Pewdiepie jewed

h ttps://techcrunch.com/2017/02/14/pewdiepies-youtube-red-series-gets-cancelled-after-vlogger-posts-anti-semitic-content

archive.is/p3dFe

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think he cares, he says like every video "i fucking hate this job" and he has fuck you money.

He literally is at that Hilter moment when nothing is holding him back.

sage
PewDiePie doesn't give a fuck about you or your jewtube ad clicks. He'll be fine. Worry about yourself, user. Your wife's son is lonely.

#bringbackpewds

Good. It begins. Pewds, if you're ITT, pick up the Art of the Deal and get to negotiating.

I hope you saved your Disneybux and invested in something good. Sorry Pewdiepie. We hardly knew ye.
Keep fighting the good fight and I hope you get something better than Disney. Good luck, Felix.

Who cares? If anything this brings MORE attention to his channel. Who the fuck uses Youtube Premium bullshit? Normies reading he's been kicked off because his videos make them want to see them.

YT is quickly becoming a giant RICO case when you think about it.

kikes can never let one go can they? this fact will be their downfall.

Ideology before the shekel. Desperate.

calling it, be ready for the censorship psyop

"censorship"
If you care so much, make a /poleceleb/ or something. I don't want this shit

He's young, rich, and did so by fucking around on the internet doing the same thing tens of thousands of other people are. I'm really sure he doesn't give a fuck if he loses a few million or reverts back to making even $1 million a year after making $17 million the year before.

Using old school tactics aren't going to work in the future.

you are not the boss here, if you dont want this shit leve the thread, that is how it works

man, they must feel real dumb letting this guy get as big as he did. surprised they didn't MKUltra him from the start and make him dye his hair or something.

He has millions from Youtube alone, he has room to blow his Yidney money going full/pol/

Now that (((they))) are severing ties with him I expect a little less subtlety from Felix and more juden hate, given the fact that the jew has been named to him after criticizing (((them)))

you can't MKultra adults

You're a fucking retard.

He got as big as he did by intentionally gaming their algorithms by moving from country to country to get trending across the world. Was pretty smart of him really.

Bullshit.
If you do it to children it is not MKUltra, it's just simple conditioning. Plain and simple.

Hopefully Pewdiepie has learned the message that you can make fun of niggers, spics, fags, etc and it's all in good fun but the second you criticize jews they will unleash their satanic wrath upon you and do everything in their power to smear your reputation and destroy you financially.

I don't know if Pewdiepie was just making natsoc jokes to be "ironic", but this should be an eye-opening experience that the Germans were right and jews truly are this treacherous. He's a multimillionaire and an audience of 55 million loyal subscribers. Now is the time for him to fight back and redpill his followers on the truth about jews.

nice try CIA

CP & pedo accusations incoming in 3…2…1…

ecelebs should be confined to one thread

kek, nice reference

I hope he is actually 'woke'. He's been making a ton of Hitler/Nazi references lately, it's pretty hard to believe he is just being a silly troll. Hitler/Jews are typically off the table for jokes.

He is also Swedish, so he must at least know what is going on there?

"These Jews used to laugh. They thought it was a joke…"

they already pushed that about 3 years ago.

Did you already forget HWNDU?

source?

All that would do is make discussion impossible, which is exactly what you kikes want.
I'm on to you faggots, eceleb threads always get hit by massive shilling from you fags because you're terrified of this new format jerking away all the centralized power from your jewlywood celebs and their power over media, eat shit and die oven dodger, fashy ecelebs are the future.

We need to construct something metaphysical that will exploit this urge to the maximum. Sort of like pepe, but more efficient.

Just normalize jokes about Hitler.

This. As much as I hate it, kikebook is the best platform to get to normies. We should seriously consider using it to normalize this kinda stuff.

why

THIS

Also, he's a smart guy. I predict the following:

To everything they do to him, he'll start a ironic-sad funny video about what happened and emphasize that it's because he mentioned Jews (like he did with the previous ones). Then he'll drop redpills at the end as "le joke". Finishing off "we all love each other Shlomo" "but not really :DDD"

We can go simpler, even more direct. Just make a post saying "Why can' jews take a joke?" and watch them kvetch from here all the way to Tel Aviv.

COINCIDENCE?

Why are they anchored or why do we have
5 threads about the same guy?

can't*

thats the falseflagging before mods go full SHUT IT DOWN!!!! MUHHH SPAMM!!

He pretended to be retarded for 7 years to build up his fan base.

We'd only have one if they'd stop anchoring.

If PewDiePie is the next Hitler I'll become a Globalist shabbos goy.

"'Freedom's' just another word for 'nothing left for jews.'"

Holly fucking shit!

Honestly, at this point he's big enough to make his own platform and seize control of his traffic and brand. There's enough other disgruntled youtubers who'd be crazy not to join him. These guys could be the youtube version Image comics.

pay attention and see how mods will shut down pewdiepie
it happened before
this is not new
it will happen like this
(((they))) will falseflag spamming the catalog with pewdiepie threads in order to shut him down, because SPAM.
Mods will go nuglear about that, because eeevull spammers.
Then angry anons censored will be banned in masse everything followed with a hughe JIDF psyop to create the narrative of eeevul spammers and muh ecelebs, they must be organizing it now.

you're fucking cancer if you think that's how it works

It reminds me of those simple Merchants people make in MS Paint using only 2 shapes

someone post them pls

You have got to be shitting me. How the fuck. I had never even heard of him until a month ago because he went 1488.

What part of having a larger audience than any news network do you not understand?

meant for

(checked, because I'm a decent human being unlike the people who left mind just hanging there)
Don't forget the little curly hair thingy.

Proof?

Not exactly, one isn't mentioning Disney so going by what you said, you'd have two threads about the same guy in actuality.

So the video game turned anti-jew is the e-celeb hatepol wants to throw its weight behind? It's only going to end in heartbreak, every e-celeb does.

Hitler dubs confirm hating on PewDiePie is a shill attack. Leave the nord alone!

I'm so smart that I'm not stupid enough to understand how someone could make millions playing video games with a webcam pointed at them while making fart jokes.
The fact that is possible tells me society isn't worth saving and it's time to go black pill.

Daww, poor babby got his feelies hurt before?

Here we go again. You e-celeb cucks never learn.

oyy veyy kikes are here now

This, there is no excuse for letting HWNDU shit up the board with multiple threads and the associated cuckchan invasion (the stream was pretty lulzy for a while but it got old fast tbh fam) while trying to shut down any major redpill distribution nodes to the normies. If mods try to prevent us from taking advantage of Pewdiepies recent redpilling we will know, we should help him by leaving subtle redpills in the comments and on any forums he might have.

I have been watching his videos for a while because I find the possibility of a presumed asset going rouge intriguing. I have concluded that he is probably fighting an internal battle politically personally. The pet frog (in his bloody studio no less), the Trump hat, the endless Hitler talk, the jabs at Semites etc. are all manifestations of this, part of psyche is shit testing the other. It is of course more measured and cautious than it is in most because of his status but he endlessly articulates the fact he is “tired” of things as they are and that things will go “wrong” for him soon. I believe he has become resigned to the fact that the redpill will be digested soon and he knows that will be the end of him in his current role. Actions such as ditching him from premium adbux will merely solidify this awareness.

He is bored and feels restricted and I believe welcomes the fact that things will go “wrong for him soon”. He appears to be a frugal man, he drives an old Mini for example. Many YouTubers a fraction of his size are zipping around in sports cars and he drives a car worth 10k max. He shows no particular interest in material goods or fancy property. And he has tens of millions; he has all the money he could ever need.

So, he is politically aware. Has had his suspicions confirmed directly, is bored of what he is doing and likely wants to quit anyway. Has no financial necessity to carry on and likely doesn’t give a shit about losing his income flat out.

Will he crash his career with no survivors?

I say. He might!

Because although we had pewdiepie threads every now and then, they were always anchored after a while, and people were content to discuss in the anchored thread, now were being raided and the amount of threads and bitching has gone up as well.
I think they should be discussed but having multiple threads up and spamming the board, this is similar to evalion, that shit started the same way

Indeed. Give it a couple months and I'll be able to add the blonde video gamer to the pile of failed e-celebs. The pile of bodies just gets higher and higher.

thats nothing, a NatSoc literature thread was locked at sigth today

Shady stuff going on

Yimakh Shemo, it's a jewish philosophy of destroying someone's name and reputation (and family) whenever they cross satan's children. The yids will not be happy with simple tortious interference, no they'll want to wipe every trace of fucking pewdiepie from the earth and have him remembered only as "swedish hitler the evil".

This. All eceleb threads get the same treatment, from moly to pewds.

We're not going to let them pull another mel.

Then hide the thread you cunt, it's one fucking click.

This.

Stop posting with
this fucking format you
don't need
to hit enter every
three words you fucking mongoloid.

If you don't want to obey the board rules, then don't use this board

everyone pay attention to the board log just in case
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

1071c8 is just a paid shill of some stripe or another. Look at this pic . That's way too well made to arise organically or spontaneously.

And you're saying this is a falseflag based on that? That's just you speculating, It's just as possible that people made a duplicate thread(s) because they don't bother to check the catalog, in fact, it's highly likely that's what it is.

he should start promoting minds or some other video sharing site. I mean, it's not hard to just upload your videos to two sites

THEN you would see true kvetching.

Fucking kill yourself kike. Reported

meh

Do you even gimp?

>>>/eceleb/

I used to think that Pewds was just another celeb who was to full of himself and sucked kike's cock for shekels.
But now I respect this guy: he played the good goyim long enough and now that he won the jew game he can say a big and loud "fuck you". Gotta take notes from this guy.

pewdiepie is ourguy and that means jews will die

That's nice and all, but something will come up, it always does with these e-celebs. We haven't had one yet that wasn't a miscegenator or a fag or a literal kike.

It warms my heart that Mel "jews killed jesus" Gibson has made a come back, I guarantee you in a few years the only films to turn a profit will be loaded with /ourvalues/.

That's really not hard to make, you can do almost all of that in ms paint.

On the offchance you're not a shill, just format your posts normally, it takes more effort to hit enter every few words than it does to type with proper English grammar.

I know it's not much, but there are 4 threads now, and the spamming is starting to invade other threads, it similar to the whole evalion debacle. Another point would be the post quality, a few weeks back, the thread was filled with good discussion, now not so much. It's not much but I think there's something going on based on it.

Huh, I guess it really is organized shilling.
>>>/gaschamber/

SHUT
IT
DOWNNNNNNN

Maybe pewds is just a shitty eceleb. Regardless of how an user feels, there are millions of currently underaged citizens who will be legal adults come 2020 elections. Among this group he is literally the most well-known interweb personality. How he reacts to this will have an effect.

Yeah, you're absolutely a shill.

SAGED FOR SLIDE THREAD

Also, Pewds has three times more people enrolled in his Bro Army than there are jews on the planet. Hell, he gets almost as many views on a single video.

JIDF please go

You're right on that.

Bitch can't even meme right.

JIDF TEAM ARRIVING TO THE THREAD
READY FOR CONSENSUS CRACKING

Death to all jews.

And I don't want christcuckery on Holla Forums but that doesn't stop the kikelovers posting about (((jesus))) all over the place. We can't always get what we want.

WE NEED FELIX PEPE, PRONTO