What's the least molested pagan european belief system?

what's the least molested pagan european belief system?

i've decided on pursuing a religious life, but christianity is just judaism type 2 along with its retarded brother islam.

would prefer an unbroken line of worship so it's less of a meme.

christcucks are banned from even posting. you worship a fucking jewish hunchback

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to go back

Make your own.

Confirmed for intl, reported.

>>>/asatru/

To be clear, Christianity is shit.
Organized religion is shit.

Asatru is what you're looking for. Just make sure you join an organization like the Asatru Folk Assembly that it is centered on whites and isn't universalist. There are a lot of universalist Asatru orgs out there that accept niggers, spics, and asians.

If you have Pennsylvania Dutch heritage then you may be interested in Urglaawe. It's Asatru through the cultural lens of the Pennsylvania Dutch who brought the religion with them to America from Germany. It matches up closely with Asatru, just with emphasis placed in different areas. However, there is no good folk based organization for Urglaae, just universalist cucks.

Hermetisicim

None because they're all dead religions you LARPing retard.

Is that a boy or a girl?

Girl. If it's a boy the artist has no sense of proportions. Also skirt.

OP confirmed for clinically retarded. The problem with Christianity is that it's the polar opposite of Judaism since it has no ethnic preference (apart from against Judaism)

>implying boys can't wear skirts

Can't just choose any religion you like, it's like that picture with nigger worshipping Odin.
You have to practice religion of your ancestors or you're just another LARPer.

kill yourself

Christianity then?

they can wear skirts, but they definitely shouldn't. That's why scots are dumb faggots.

fuck off Holla Forums

Technically:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas
The Sanskrit word véda "knowledge, wisdom" is derived from the root vid- "to know". This is reconstructed as being derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *ueid-, meaning "see" or "know".[21]

The noun is from Proto-Indo-European *ueidos, cognate to Greek (ϝ)εἶδος "aspect", "form" . Not to be confused is the homonymous 1st and 3rd person singular perfect tense véda, cognate to Greek (ϝ)οἶδα (w)oida "I know". Root cognates are Greek ἰδέα, English wit, etc., Latin videō "I see", etc.

But you're probably not ready to hear that.

shit

Ideally you would want to trace your family tree to times before Christianity got forced on your ancestors.
Since that's not possible for most, you'd just choose the pagan religion of your nationality.

Skirts are great for maintaining correct testicle temperature and fertility, quote from wikipedia:
The testes work best at temperatures slightly less than core body temperature.[12] The spermatogenesis is less efficient at lower and higher temperatures than 33 °C.[12] This is presumably why the testes are located outside the body.[12] There are a number of mechanisms to maintain the testes at the optimum temperature.[12]

Girl. The artist drew her getting railed by a "greedy capitalist pig" or something. It's supposed to be some Holla Forums board-tan the artist is parodying.
His art is far better than anything /leftyfag/ could make. I wish my art was that good, but my lines are too stiff, I'm still symbol drawing and my perspective isn't as good as it should be. At least I can animate tho.

Triples of truth.

Zoroastrianism has an unbroken line of worship that predates Rabbi Yeshua.

The ancient Greek/Roman pantheon is also worth a look.

The Vedas. It's closest to original indo-european belief.

Romuva. Lithuania was one of the last European countries to convert (the other was Iceland) and began turning back to Romuva in the 20th century when they embraced Fascism.

Skirts and robes are traditional male dress.

(√'d)

I've read selections from the rig and atharva vedas, are the sama and yajur vedas worth a gander?

Traditionally, Indo-European societies are patrilineal, so your father's line would be what "tribe" you belong to.

Ideally you want to LARP as a dead three thousand year old Asian religion, because technically some Asian ethnicity's are Aryan.

I'm a spaghetti nigger so Nordic mythology would be odd to adopt. What is the best method of finding out about Roman Mythology? Christianity is shallower than a puddle and provides my soul none of the answers it seeks.

The Oera Linda Book is an millennia old manuscript in old Frisian that contains the old pagan god called Wr.Alda(which means the ancient one). All the other pagan "gods" are just famous people. For example Wodan just a influential king and Neptunes was just his nephew Teunis. It also contains how the three human races are children of Frya(whites), Finda(asians) or Lyda(niggers). Frya's children are smart and wise. Fynda's children are smart but unwise. And Lyda's children are neither smart or wise. It also contains how the Frisians(Frya's) ruled over the Atland(old land). This was the whole of Europe and parts that are now flooded in a big flood. It also contains the rules of the Frisians after the big flood. These are basically Holla Forums the rules.

PRAISE WR.ALDA

Here you can read the Oera Linda online and some where on the pdf boards you can also find it as pdf.
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm

WY WIENE KENINGEN!

My own.

Let's get one thing out of the way: believing in any spiritual bullshit is degenerate. Seriously, there is nothing virtuous or noble or good in believing what x or y buttnaked tribes used to believe, for no fucking reason.
I am kinda extremely new to this, but I built my own belief system, and living according to it is extremely hard (and autistic) but also rewarding. It goes something like this:
The universe operates on a fixed, finite, deterministic and fundamental set of rules, and these rules can be predicted, therefore future can also be predicted. Or in one word, science. Nothing so far has been as successful as scientific view.
Because those who follow this get their wish, they get to survive, they get to crush their enemies, they get to thrive where others fail and die. Becoming a high ranking priest of this faith would be to build missiles.
Missiles require pretty high dedication to this worldview. Kinematics, dynamics of all kinds (aero, thermo, etc), electromagnetism, electronics, computers, radars, inertial navigation, higher mathematics, materials…..
Almost nothing out there is as difficult and also as rewarding as building a fully functional missile.

So I enrolled in a physics university. Visited a military museum, got to poke around a defunct deactivated 60ies nuclear missile, got to see all those glorious infinite bits and pieces of electronics, engines, solid fuels, liquid fuels, computers inside it, all the mechanical parts….
I am hoping one day I will be able to build myself one of these from scratch.

You're not my Dad!

Thanks for reminding us christians are racemixing cancer

Greek philosophy ie Plato to Plotinus. Beware: its dangerously close to Christianity, which you dont seem to care for

Don't forget it goes

Plato -> Plotinus -> Iamblichus -> Kabbalah -> Talmud

Everyone can take a jaunt over to /christian/ to watch the race traitors in their natural habitat.

Catholicism between Aquinas and Vatican II was basically ritualized Aristotelianism. The influence of Aquinas on the church simply cannot be overstated.

That's the main reason I have a soft sport for old-school Catholicism. They were Christian in name only.

Ze a Astro boy look alike. What's the appeal?

Just become Buddhist, Taoist or Shintoist.
The lore on these is pretty crazy, supposedly more than old school bible

That's Holla Forums bait lad, they're shilling every board.

Is Esoteric Hitlerism its own religion or just a sect of Hinduism?