Public University To Hold ‘Inclusive’ Workshop On ‘White Tears’

“White fragility,” as defined by a paper in the International Journal of Critical Pedagogy, “is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.” A definition of “white tears” is not readily available.

archive.is/RbN8G

uc. edu/content/dam/uc/diversity/docs/IE-workshops-spring-2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u c.edu/

Looks like a diverse shithole.

At least all the shitskins won't have any jobs due to robots in 15 years, and a bunch of debt.

The proper term is Negro Fatigue.

Fucking this

Sounds more like White Flight to me.

Are SJWs really calling whitys "thin skinned" when it comes to race issues?
I swear to god i can't belive what i'm reading
How the fuck did jews manage to indoctrinate SJW into being as masterfull in the art of projection as them?

Coalburning whore. Literally married a nog. Kept her maiden name too.

One more for the rope.

Soon they will try to define Holla Forums opinions as symptoms of a mental illness that requires hospitalization.

cap this.

yes, whites are thinskinned because they don't want to put up with negro and kike bullshit

Checked, but user….

nobody ever really thinks about anything

if they have even a moment of "ah ah" they think they are Genius and just go with it

Colleges are cancer too society
Burn all the colleges

Professors deserved no potty or mercy

Jesus Christ, these subhumans lack every level of self-awareness.

Is that a references to college students and professors shitting in hallways to protest for tranny bathroom rights?

Why do these fucking worthless liberal cunts bother with the superficial appearance of upholding these traditions which they hate, and make commitments they don't bother to keep?
Hang em all

They are not calling us thin skinned. This is a strategy to pathologize the reactions of people who still have common sense.

This way when you stomp a SJW with arguments, she can think to herself

By ionstalling this concept in leftists minds, they are installing a preemtive antidote against future redpilling attempts.

Yes. It is.

"bend over white boy, you dont want to be racis wont you? take my genetically superior Congolese cock"

Liberals WORSHIP the negro as Living Gods, Holla Forums should really expose the fact that the SJW are an eugenicist group that hates the ones they consider physically unfit, remember how they constantly make fun of manlets despite painting themselves as "good people"

So this isn't an insult to us, merely a way to maintain the status quo in their own followers? Pathetic.

It's really hard for a rational person to understand just how much of what SJWs/leftists do is projection.

Yes they are preparing the cucks for the inevitable future encounters with actual thinking people and are trying to negate the effects of real arguments before the fact

its double speak

Nice one hitler

Also, I saw this IRL. My brother in law is a full on cuck and takes gender studies classes.
Whenever we met we would discuss stuff and of course he would fail miserably. His conditioning never broke however.

After a few months of that, he suddenly stopped replying to any remotely politic comments from my side. I confronted him about that by giving him the "I always liked discussing people with different opinions hurr durr"

What I got in response was:

He went on to literally say that he had explained to me enough times why gender is a social construct and that if I didn't get it then I wont ever and that I fit some personality type they learned about, the name of which I cannot remember. It was some pseudo-intellectual term. Whole thing was super embarrassing for him as it was at a big family dinner with several 70+ semi-redpilled elderly present. But I'm pretty sure he thought he came out of the exchange as a hero.

I hope I will never get to know the feeling of having worked all your life only to realize your spawn is a cock gobbling degenerate faggot that spews commie propaganda.

Lol they still have no way to counter our best pesticide against them
mockery and laughter
we simply laugh at them when they suggest that we are "triggered" and point out they'rte blantant projection, 5the moment they try to dismiss our claims we proove them true by droppin some red pill on race, jews, feminism, communism or any of their sacred cows then point the finger at them and laugh louder when they get triggered

Social Shaming only works when the target cares about their image.

We however, do not.

this from the same people who gave us "white privilege is having bandaids of your skin tone and shampoo for your hair" and invented microaggressions and safespaces.

And we increasingly have "cool" people like pewdiepie out there making it look cool to be shamed by the media

onlyWaytoBeArebelTheseDaysScreencap.jpg

top wew

I will never truly understand how traditionalism came to become the "counter culture". Like I get it, jews jewed, propaganda took effect, and marxism destroyed whatever it possibly could, but for fuck's sake, all I want is a decent job, a non-poz'd education system, a wife, and some kids. Somehow I'm the fucking rebel and a national threat.

She has a double name on twatter and the college site, with is a dead femnazi giveaway.

It means: I think you're a worthless piece of shit therefore I won't take your name.

She's using her nigger as muh opppression victim ammo.

Yes, women are this sick…

Watch THX-1138.

So anything other than admitting how you're evil for being white is wrong? Fucking kikes.

It's pathologization of your opponent's behaviour which is Frankfurt School 101

>anti-semitism comes from people from crypto-fascist eg. nuclear, white families projecting their repressed desires on to jews

what does that movie have to do with traditionalism?

The funny thing about the "white tears" sentiment is that it's a response to white people having concerns about becoming a minority in their own homelands and having invaders rape/ murder citizens, things that niggers and lefties bitch to this day happening to non-whites centuries ago.

I love how openly hypocritical they are.

Their trained response is to say that the thingst we are worried about doesn't actually happen.

The truth is a lot of them know its happening and think we deserve it

tl;dr literally anything you do is wrong. and they wonder why nobody wants to play their game anymore.

taxes cuts and alimoney

They already have. Personal qualities that Holla Forums (and any sane society) considers admirable are considered 'warning signs of an authoritarian personality type' in the German school system. There was a thread about it a few months back. Wishing I'd saved more screenies, coz it was some Orwellian shit.

Checked. I can't believe I haven't seen this. Mein sides.

While tears may be an exaggeration, we have every reason to be upset. What's being done to us is as bad as murder or rape, and you wouldn't hear any of these people dare to utter the phrase "rape victim tears" in a belittling manner.

Seems like his father should have thrown him on the pyre ages ago.

muh black fragility and black tears when

Don't argue for your race goys!

This is the most rage inducing of their bullshit propaganda terms but I'm very happy they came up with it because this will even piss off normies.

Top wew.

lmao good. I hope they keep doubling down. It works so well for them.

All of history

Whatever you do, you can't win an argument if you accept them as the arbiters of discourse. Of course they have no intention of having an argument, this is marxist indoctrination.

These people must be physically removed.

Right now they are demoralized and are not holding up against opposition. Its reinforcement.

I'm sure if the child is rude and disobeys his parents, he will be thought of as normal by the (((education system))). If he is rude and disobeys the education system though…

Those fucking white males always retreating to their safe space when something triggers them!

On a serious note, we should appropriate this terminology for ourselves. Brown tears has a much better ring to it. Maybe faggot tears and whore tears as well.

hmm makes sense

Random muggings/assaults happen all the time user, it's especially dangerous when people's location are public knowledge. Hopefully brave womyn like this University of Cincinnati thought leader take precautions.

If it sounds legit, it must be legit! No way this is liberal Kike bullshit they pulled out of their asses.

Take note of the word "critical"
This is not the Journal of Pedagogy, no it's the journal of the "Critical" version.

Frankfurter Schule.

Why am i not surprised.

queer tears

They grow up with self loathing christcuckery death cult instead of healthy natural ethnic identity and traditions. Race aware and not having feeling of guilt and worthlessness by default wouldn't fall for this crap.

My sister goes on about that type of shit constantly, she's such a bitch.
You can't even talk back to her without her saying "I don't want to talk about this right now" GOD SHE'S SUCH A FUCKING CUNT

Yes, white people may become angry when you blame them for everything and are hostile at every turn. Shocking. It's almost like you've done something to piss people off.

Only the cucks who would go to this workshop would feel this.

Aren't you guys all for saying that being "argumentative" is what what people call minorities who stick up for themselves?

Ah, being civilized. How terrible and fragile.

hansgetthegas.jpg

Shit drizzle/drizzling shits

:^)

They're just transparently trying to shame anyone who DOESN'T grovel.

>implying SJW aren't atheists or pagans

Its almost like they are fucking up on purpose

Under what logic?
Christian privilege?

Most of the worst offenders are atheists and use secular reasoning for their defective perspectives though.

The Western world, which was primarily defined in the first place by its adherence to Christianity, managed to not act like suicidal cuckolds for centuries without issue. The issue is clearly not Christianity.

Jew Tears
Black Tears
Latino Tears

A group of patriots should go disrupt it

they disrupt our events all the time just fuck with them irl.

Hardly, the modern leftist that would attend something as divisive as "White Fragility" lessons is already past the path of subverted. They are merely useful idiots, they wouldn't listen to facts anyway. No, they don't notice that white fragility applies to them either. These people are fully subverted, and their only purpose is to perpuate the system and be living cattle for their jewish masters.

Why would they do such a thing? Because the left is demoralized, they're scared. The endless smear tactics, the constant concern trolling, everything the media and left say and do reek of fear.

Wrong, their religion is sjw/"progressivism"/communism, which is the same self loathing White guilt routine as cuckstianity in a different wrapper.

Also false, read some Kevin McDonald.

The opposite of the evil of white flight is of course "gentrification" which is curiously just as evil

We should do these conventions too.

Tell your sister to stop being a dumb ass and believing made up garbage invented by communists.

I think they're projecting a little.

bump