Teachers are caught on camera playing vile 'f***, marry, kill' game about their teenage students in

Professionalism is Dead

archive.is/xf9ji

Isn't it great to know that your child's future is in the hands of these people? Now's the time to look into home schooling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
archive.is/vHUsk
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goon cucks will defend this

So you're telling me that because a few teachers did this, that all teachers do this?

Fuck that! Go all the way and drag them out onto the stREEEEEts!

So far today I've read a thread about the Middle School teacher who organized the Berkley riots and now this. Why are teachers such absolute scum?

They go through the bulk of and propagate the university propaganda. A lot of them are at the top of the list of traitors.

Dismantle and reform public education.
It's mass barbarism against the youth as-is.

Why should they waste 9+ hours of the most important years of their lives learning garbage they'll just forget?

I assume he wasn't on the "marry" list.

It's in bad taste, but does it really warrant a thread?

No but when you want to muddy the waters anything will do

fuck off retards

This isn't politics.

Teachers also play games like walking up to the ugliest students in exams they're moderating

I could see my high school teachers doing this.

CHARTER SCHOOLS!

And the hills were abound with the sound of calls for charter schools, the best way to segregate.

people like that have no place putting ideas in any childs head. if they themselves can't act above and beyond typical childish games they are certainly not qualified to be teaching anyone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I guess it takes 10 years for chan memes to spread into normie minds.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's goddamn child abuse to subject your children to public school

Who cares?
It was not in the work place and it was a private conversation between peers.

Whats most stupid is how people in the thread treats it.
So, when retarded SJWs make a smear campaign to get someone fired for "racist" or "sexist" comments outside the wirkplace everyone loses their minds and wants to protect the person (which I find agreeable to do) but when other people do something you find reprihensible you guys do the same shit.

Who gives a shit about those teachers, its a stupid comment while outside the workplace and not during work hours.
Plz try to explain why is it so bad without resorting to retarded buzzwords, i'll wait.

anybody have a link to the video? site doesn't work for me.

So they did something that's not illegal in private and outside of school and got "caught" doing nothing by a no fun allowed SJW.

Why the fuck are people upset about this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Sure, these are the last people on earth I want teaching my kids. There you go, no buzzwords.
Gas yourself faggot.

who dis bitch??

This would have been far more effective had I remembered to remove sage from the name field during my last sage bombing spree.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dubdubs confirm. This is why I refused to go, and read socrates and military science instead. Now, I will become ubermensch and prepare for my rise to power, hardoning my will into a solid force like our ancestors and leading the armies of our race to the throne of the world! Fucking glad trump is here to make things easier for me though.

Nope. Sorry. Teachers are supposed to be better than this. Children have a reasonable expectation that their teachers support them and have their best interests in mind in the course of their education. All of that goes right out the window the moment the trusted adults maliciously and systematically denigrate their students.

Fuck off back to reddit retard. Teachers should be held to a higher standard than the children they're instructing.

If your child's future is in the hands of those people, then you are a shitty, shitty parent. Even if you do send your children to public school, when you allow it to be the child's only source of education, then you are a shitty, shitty parent.

what a sloot. I bet if it took off the pound and a half of makeup you'd see its droopy "I bang dicks by the dozen" look. yikes

Kill yourself, nigger

back to Reddit you filthy faggot

So I guess teachers shouldn't say anything race realist because this hurts the feels of the nigger/beaner/chink students.

Because that's totally what they were doing.

remove yourself from the gene pool.

A teacher claiming he would like to kill a student for any reason sounds very easy to sue for. Why aren't the families wringing these retarded cunts dry?

had me until that. ZFG, he's guaranteed to be a shitbird snowflake in class

Pick one, retard.
Jump off a train bridge.

Kill yourself.

Ideally, the families of the students will sue the school system dry, like suggests. Drain these marxist institutions dry, and ammo like this can go far.

Probably, but taking the bux out of the school system and putting it into the hands of whatever private citizen it ends up in only helps the situation.

>>>/reddit/

I found the bitch!

In the eyes of normies there is no difference.
No, talking about racerealism is worse for them.

Kill yourself.

In private outside of the school. It's not a crime and it doesn't harm anyone.

I guess it's true 8/pol/ really has become antifa.

You're spouting false equivalencies you fucking retard.

Of course this was in Michigan.

The Detroit Metro Area teachers do this, too. ESPECIALLY in the suburbs like South Redford.

There should be more sting operations like this.

lol, go back to Holla Forums, gamercuck.

You deserve to hang.

Teachers, especially gradeschool teachers, are bureaucratic filth. They tend to come in a few flavors:
1. "Smart" people who were good at paperwork but shit at everything else. They got into teaching because school was the only thing they excelled in.
2. Incompetent, checklist oriented individuals who would be better suited at the DMV. These are the types that basically just teach what the government requires them to and then spend the rest of the school term playing shitty movies or games. They got into teaching for a similar reason as the first group: paperwork is all they're suited for. The difference is that this group isn't very good at that either. They also have 0 adaptability and will let a lesson plan fall apart if something unexpected arises.
3. Idealistic fucks with a passion for shaping young minds. These are the ones that got into teaching because "Freedom Writers" and related garbage tickled their amygdala in just the right way. They want to be the ones to teach their students "right" from "wrong," however skewed their own perception of morality is. These are the kinds that need the fucking gas more than anyone else in this country. They utilize their position of authority to sway young minds and shut out any dissent.

I think it's pretty intuitive why these groups formed. Teaching is an under payed profession with a low bar of entry. Groups 1 and 2 get in because they can't make it anywhere else. They weren't taught any practical skills in school and when they get that teaching job, they go on to teach the same impractical shit they were taught. Group 3 are the people who are passionate about teaching, so the low pay isn't much of a thought to them. Nobody else wants to teach because teaching is fucking awful and anyone with any real skills wants to get the fuck out of school and into the real world.

Speaking of education, can anyone list me some research books on Public v. the ultimately superior Private schooling?

Don't see a problem here. Just lol if you think your doctors, your teachers, your waiters, etc… don't talk shit about you.

M8, i went to a private school and it was libshit education just like public ones.
The only good things I can say is that it teached 2 languajes and it had a nice lab.

Feel free to start having loud conversations about white supremacy with a friend at a bar, detailing which sub-human race you'll kill first and which mutt woman you'll keep as a concubine while discussing why your company won't let you browse Holla Forums at work.

See how that works? You're the reason we don't cure cancer.

HOMESCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN

I knew someone that went to a private school and he said it was just upper class kids that deal drugs to one another.

Yeah I didn't got public school but from what I've read the Michigan public schools are especially low quality and corrupt even for the US. This happened in public school near me when I was a SR

Okay. I should care about normie opinions because…?
You keep bringing this up. This is not what they were doing. They were talking about banging, marrying, or killing students.
Who are you quoting?
Your only valid point. I don't want people who participate in this kind of behavior in their off time teaching my kids, whether it's a crime recognized by the state or not.
Such argument, much wow,
>>>/trs/

Or upper-middle class Catholics, but essentially the same idea.

Allowed by whom? Your degenerate pedo-kike overlords, you collosal goon faggot?

Home schooling? More like school shooting.

guess I have to check my own hitler dubs

Missed the fine hitler dubs because I was arguing with one of the TRShills still coming to grip with their favorite podcaster being a jew. HEIL!

This is something a Liberal would complain about. Who gives a fuck what people are joking about in their free time. When did Holla Forums becoming politically correct?

The degenerate Satanic kike mind at work.

You're right. Liberals just loathe sexual deviancy. What was I thinking?

ok self-checking faggot which country can I get a work permit that pays enough after both country's taxes where I can go work and send money back to the US to afford a wife, a child, and resources for my wife to educate my child?

Well, its not everyone dealing drugs to each other, its always just a few kids but they have the retards eating from their palms, and be sure not to get the pseudo dealer angry because he'd send his braindead minions to make your life hell.
Also, theres plenty of upper class hippies which act like they know how hard people have it while having their parents pay ridiculous amounts a month to have the dipshit skip class and talk about pseudo science and "philosophy" on the school yard.

Yeah the reaction is a bit ridiculous. There is really no way a charter or private school could do any kind of vetting against this behavior, I think the core of the issue is the NEA making it impossible to fire anyone that is angering people.

I don't want to be the devil's advocate here but this could be shitposting from a lot of drinks.

idgi why are you looking for a work permit? Where are you from?

You can support a wife and children if you don't try to play rat-race and compete with all of the cool kids for who has the fanciest lexus with seatback dildos factory installed.

What age group were the students? The article doesn't say or I'm retarded.

I said this is something a liberal would COMPLAIN about. Being a whiney bitch over a bunch of talk isn't Holla Forums like. All of you sound like those people complaining about Donald Trump's grab em remark. Grow up. This isn't a war to see who can be PC between right and left,

Yeah no, we're breaking the school systems and their marxist propaganda. Make their mistakes, like this one, count.

Why fire people over nothing? It's there lively hood, if you want to fire anyone for a reason at least let it be good, like firing that bitch in the other thread (the anti-milo organizer). No need for extreme political violent activist in school (or any job for that matter).

we wouldn't want to discriminate or have standards of behaviour

Schools provide a service that is paid for by the parents threw their tax dollars and from what I read the view of most of the parents in this case was for the teachers to be fired. I don't personally think they should be fired but for the parents that did this should be a good enough reason to switch to a school that can legally hold its staff accountable.

This just in.

People blow off steam at a bar and joke around.

I fucking hate the state of teaching in this nation but this isn't anything that merits an outrage.

Not enough if you don't see the beautiful opportunity this presents to nail a school and take advantage of a mistake that would only aid in purging public school indoctrination.

/thread

This won't help us at all. They will just replace these teaches with more brainwashed teachers to mindlessly indoctrinate students.

i would never be a teacher in the US because everywhere else, sex with students is a fringe benefit, yet in the US it is looked down upon

Costs them $$$, mate, and publicly embarrasses the institution. This one's a win, and can be utilized to dissuade parents from sending their kids to public school at all.

Cost them money? Who do you think funds these kikes?

The parents who won't school admission anymore into a sham institution.
Explain to me how pushing this IS NOT a slam dunk, 'cause you're protesting what strikes me as an obvious win.

you're not fooling anyone fag

You are defending a bunch of pedos.
Think about that for a second.

A lot of teachers are awful, awful people. It's a job that attracts those who enjoy having power over weak defenseless people who can't fight back. What do you expect?
When you're a kid you don't really question it, and then you look back and realise a lot of those people were fucking ill.
They're second only to forum moderators in their impotent power tripping.

Because at the end of the day it will be the parents and the community that pays.

Something more drastic needs to occur in order to fix the school system which is nothing more than marxist reeducation camps for children.

There needs to be change that happens from the top down. Going after some teachers drinking at a bar will be a waste of time.

But you are welcome to try I won't stop you.

I honestly don't get how there could be a fuss over this

Some of those teachers sounded like niggers. Enjoy.

Also
GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

The main reason to send your children to private school is too avoid the groid.

Holy shit there are a lot of pedos in here. Why would this be shilled this hard? Is something getting slid?

That being said, no one should send their kids to public school in the first place.

How are they paying when a marxist institution has a close look taken at its structure?
Trump is in office. We won't have a better shot than him, and if this still isn't fixed with him in office
I guaranteed they're marxists, and I guaranteed they're drilling the kids with marxist propoganda.

If your argument is that nailing these teachers will not shake down the entire education structure in this country, you're right. That doesn't mean you don't utilize mistakes, and this is absolutely a mistake you can utilize.

Pick only one, pedophile goon

Teachers have to behave on and off the clock, 24/7/365. If you don't like it, don't be a teacher.

kys

Corrupt pedophile kike system*

That makes me a pedophile for not giving a shit about what people talk about when they drink?

Hope we don't cross paths on the day of the rope friend. You'll have a bad day.

Have you met normie tax payers before? They are dumb. Need a ton of effort just to explain what cultural marxism is to begin with. The showing them how it is infecting their children. Then getting then to revolt. You understand what that entails?

Teachers drink on their downtime. Cry me a river faggot.

What exactly are you addressing in my post? Did I say the goal was getting normie tax payers to revolt, or did I say this could be utilized to target the institution directly? If some parents wake up to how scummy these schools are, fantastic. If not, doesn't matter, nail the institution anyways.

You can't destroy the institution without revolt. How new are you to this just wondering?

holy shit please don't get your cheeto fingers on my clothes user.

Revolts are never a mass movement. Ever.
Example: The French Revolution, probably the most mass movementy revolt you've ever heard of, was driven by merchants and lawyers, not by general populace.

Yes but these revolts have to be backed by the populace or they fail. So at the end of the day you will need to convince droves upon droves of normie americans why it needed to dismantle the public school system violently.

Good luck.

No they don't. The Reign of Terror was called the Reign of Terror for a reason; after the fact, of course, not during. The populace will go along to get along, even when they're in hell.

You don't know shit kid.

Ok. What federal institutions were physically attacked under Obongo by the "armed american populace?"

Shut the fuck up kid.

Wow user. You're so smart and tough and filled with the wisdom of a grizzled old veteran who really knows what he's talking about. You're really cool.

If you're waiting for a "mass movement" you'll be waiting until you're an old man, I promise.

This is what you're saying. Think about that for a second.

Encouraging this kind of autistic zealotry is exactly how the SJW left was able to materialize. People blinded by ideology with low social intelligence or just outright power tripping narcissists that are unable to discern between what's real and what's a fucking joke at 10 PM on a friday night drinking beers with your friends.

Should the school fire them? Their choice, I could completely understand why, in my opinion getting caught on camera saying edgy shit about kids when you're a teacher is definitively grounds for getting sacked even if it was all just banter.

Labeling them absolutely as pedophiles however is akin to the hardcore left labeling anything right of open borders 140% pozzfest literal nazis.

If you unironically defend this you're no better than an SJW, the methods and belief structure are the exact same, but different ideals.

That's nice. Still need to be backed by the populace or they'll aid the feds in destroying you.

You're absolutely right. Don't bump the thread though.

lol

Thanks for contributing to the thread you lil cuckboi. Anything else to add during your tantrum?

My dad taught for over 30 years. A lot of his coworkers are complete trash but his being there for so long and witnessing the influx of beaners in the once all-white school district has made him into a disillusioned racist that refuses to substitute at schools with a lot of shitskins. He got driven over the edge when some little mexican fucks got mad when he punished them for doing typical beanlet shit and they lied and told the principal he called them names, effectively forcing him to leave the school.

It's mostly the younger teachers that grew up in the 80's and have an idealistic view of modern education that can't fathom any life other than the liberal egalitarian utopia they learned about in college. A lot of them notice the racial divide among their students but are just afraid to say anything, because as soon as you open up next thing you know someone has you on video sarcastically saying you want to kill a student that doesn't behave or speak English and your career is over.

Nice retort kiddo. Sure showed me.

But seriously go back to cuckchan this place isn't for you.

You are the best kind of poster and everyone appreciates your valuable contributions. Please keep posting.

I know a lot of people on Holla Forums may not have a problem with this but I do. Many teachers KNOW when they sign the papers to be a teacher, especially at a PUBLIC school (high school in this case) they do have a certain type of demeanor to live up to.

2) One of them is talking about how he was fucking wasted in front of high schoolers on a school trip and set a fucking terrible example, we wonder why binge drinking is such a big deal nowadays.

3) This is NOT "in private" when it's in a public fucking place where anybody can record the conversation.

4) WHY do you have no problem with this type of action when they are teachers talking about fucking their students? People can't stand when somebody in the position of a teacher does something like, ya know, actually fucking their students.

All I'm reading is piss poor excuses for this type of shitty behavior.

Hey at least your saging lil cuckboi

Exactly the horseshoe theroy is real

Literally just read through this post in full. By your logic, every country is the exact same if they have an army, 'cause methods/belief structure are same but different targets.

Nope you're just a brainless zealot.

Also known as a useful idiot.

This plays to the Teachers Union being corrupt narrative. If a teacher beats your child the Teachers union instructs the suspect teacher not to report it. IMO this closely aligns with the pedo sympathising narrative as child abuse is one and the same. YT channel projectveritas exposes this. If teachers arent pushed to accept accountability for this, we have a huge problem on our hands.

Such argument.

Kultural Marxist'd

Which city?
I may have to defend myself if I'm in the area.

Teachers Uniin will defend them.

WE NEED PURGE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM,
God Speed Devos

mods deleting posts

dob jej

Tits or GTFO

I remember 10 years ago that teachers were worried about anything that can damage thier reputation as a teacher and get them fired, somehow we lost that ability to press for professional behavior in our schools. What OP posted isnt enough to shine light on this but it just proves that the lack of professional behavior as a teacher exists.

Its just getting progressively worse as it continues to be ignored. What do we do?

Holla Forums pls

It was in a public restraunt, far from private. If they were at someones house doing this I wouldnt have cared, it brings to question how much worse thier private demeanor is compared to public.

That's called a 'Tuesday' round these parts.

Fuck your "freedom of speech", you will NOT disrespect my children.

SJW's can make Wendy's retract logos because they don't like said logos. People don't like SJW's, but SJW's effect direct change. It's a weird place to be, envying SJW's their ability to actually bend the arm of corporate/state entities.
I hate to say it even on an anonymous image board behind a VPN, but SJW's and their method of assault would have had the entire school railed by now if the teachers had been making racist jokes instead of sex with underage kids jokes.

Seriously believe that educators on all levels don't need to be involved in Politics, or subject our youth to it.

Why are they so loud? Whenever I talk to people, even in my home town, i'm usually just above a whisper. Why do people do this?

You mean acting like real people? Why are you being such an overly sensitive faggot?
>>>/Tumblr/

All right you hamburgers, explain how this is an issue.
People went to a bar to blow some steam and joked around while intoxicated.
If you thought teachers never made comments about their students before this little event, you'd be wrong.

Unless you want to arrest people for chatting.
Not even spreading liberal propaganda but just talking casually.
I find it pretty funny to see people more detached from reality than me, but I guess that's what happens when you only have mild autism and not full-on assburgers.

Would you want them talking about fucking your daughter openly and in public?

I will never send kids to a public school, but my property taxes pay these useless cunts' salaries. You don't have to arrest them, but there should be concerned parents.

but that's different :^)

Its the same, kind of like the leaked access hollywood tape of donald trump, that was literally in Private, this was in Public.

Speaking like this in private i have no issues with and shouldnt require any social filters. In public though, I wouldnt want everyone in the world to know that these teachers openly want to fuck thier students. Naturally everyone has thier social filters in public. In private what do you think they talk about in private?

Also to add, those students with the crazy puberty hormones gets ahold of this, theres no telling what is going to become of it.

The only issue here is that they're speaking in public, because they can't help themselves, but that's their own foolishness.
You can be sure that they'll be talking more privately from now on.
If you have an issue with their behaviour, then maybe you should take a look at what made them feel that they could be so open about it.

If it's the fact that they might be hinting at a possible teacher/student relationship, then that's a different matter.
I think it's safe to say that you Americans have your own way of looking at these things, and it's probably best left for you to judge them when they happen in your country. Thought crimes are where I draw the line though.

No. Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't give you ideas you didn't already have. These people are degenerate AF.

Well you see how inherently degenerate our culture is becoming here. We created Miley Cyrus and we're looking for any possible way to shut anymore degenerate behavior down. Part of me believes its our education at fault.

WEW
Anti-pedo-fags really need to come up with an argument before claiming the moral high ground.

There's no reason ever to joke about sleeping with underage students. The fact they were only given written warnings is extraordinary, they should have been straight up canned, especially now that everyone knows their kids are getting visually stripped when the teacher looks at them.

As a defender of pedo-fags even I understand the role of hiding your perversions from the public. Any instructor or statesman that is found out to be a pedo should be banned from work tbh as it normalizes pedophilia. Pedos need to keep their dirty laundry hidden for as long as possible or work on OPSEC.

Thats where we are screwed with our education system. Nobody with any common sense in the real world would take a paycut in salary to replace these teachers.

Reminder that the organizer of UC BERKLEY RIOTS IS A TEACHER

REMINDER THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE CANCER AND RESPONSIBLE for 95% OF BLUE HAIRED WHORES/BETA CUCKOLDS.
That's partially it but only now are they cutting off their dicks or becoming dykes like this. Before, most of them would grow out of their childhood issues with far fewer permanent life fuckups.

Homeschool is a must.

So. Fucking. What.

This was a private conversation. No students were present. Just a silly game. You've said far fucking worse in your life. There are no teachers who don't think or talk like this because they are human beings just like you.

Get over it.

Doesn't sound like childhood neglect, lad, if the teachers are extending their monitoring of the children into their leisure time. If it wasn't so perverted then it would be a noble thing tbh as many kids don't receive love from their family members.

These teachers should lose their jobs. Not because some oversensetive faggots in here thinks they are pedos. They arent.
But becasue as adults they should know that when you are a teacher in a positon of power over your students you dont talk about them in this way ever. And why the fuck did they even have this conversation in a public place?

nice projection. No, I have never in my entire life joked about sleeping with underage girls, and this ain't excusable. I won't have my children taught by leering faggots who strip them down mentally while talking to them.

Im definitely blessed in this regard my wife is redpilled and has experience in tutoring. I would love to see the day when my based child takes on the world.

Just gotta make more money so we dont have to continue with the dual income bs.

But have you talked about grabbing pussy?

Ironically, no. When myself and my buddies talk in casual conversation we talk about wars and conquerors, history in general.

Are you saying that you never ever imagined a 16-17y old girls naked body?

Everyone does now, still doesnt help your argument.

Yeah, back when I was a teenager. After I turned 18 I stayed the deuce away from that because you go to jail for a long long time over crap like that.

I have a friend who wouldn't even download a movie after she got her teacher's certificate because of how under the microscope she felt being a teacher.

It's amazing how just a few years can change things. We live in a much more permissive society.

Not lately, have you seen the latest stock of teen girls? Obese, misinformed, SJW and psychological inept.

Where the fuck do you live? What kinda fucked up country do you live in where thinking of sexually mature women in a sexual way is considered a crime?

wew, you know you can't be arrested for thought crimes (yet)

I live in Idaho, where the AoC is 18 and some spic served time because he turned over 18 while dating a minor. I'm in massive favor of the law because of how much it hits Coloreds, it's top stuff.

Wew, lighten up

Can you elaborate how you think this?

may as well fucking kill ourselves

There's no reason to imagine teenager girls naked. There are far better thoughts to be thinking, like how to make your if statement break your program after a condition isn't fulfilled, and return no output to pass the program's requirements.

I'm telling you that you're a faggot

Nice wasted dubs

Biologi.
While i wouldent like to see us revert to marrying and having kids with teenage girls there is nothing wrong with finding them sexually attractive aslong as they clearly have past puberty. And not actually having sex with them until they are legal ofc.

I don't really see the problem. Other than they were being spied upon by some sjw parent that wanted to have their five minutes of fame.

There is literally nothing wrong with finding teenage girls attractive and therefore wanting to engage in sexual relations with them. However there is a huge difference between simply entertaining the thought and actually acting on those lewd thoughts, whether it take the form of discussing them loudly in a public setting or otherwise. This goes doubly when you're a teacher, someone trusted by the parents to educate and have the child's best interest and well being in mind.
OP = int(input("Faggot"))if "OP" == "Faggot":print("OP is a Faggot")
I'm no compsci major but that should work.or it could do jackshit because I am a genuinely shitty coder

pedos get lost

Who gives a fuck about them talking shit and obviously joking if it's outside the school and were the students can't hear them?
Also, some kids are shit. Back in the day teachers could and would inflict physical punishment on those who misbehaved. So would parents at home for that matter. Now both are reduced to blowing off steam.

Keep it up man, it's for your children after all.

This is why we need to nip this feminism thing in the butt, or else the kike can justify shit living conditions the dual-income meme.

yes and?

the people who're in charge of your child once they're in the workforce say much meaner shit about them than this, and when we say it, it actually has financial repercussions for your little shit.

really, though: homeschooling or private schooling is a good idea.

Most couples would barely lose any money per year if they only had one car, the wife stayed home, and they cooked all their meals.
The one car part is what people can't get over.

Kek, I remember when I was 14 years old trying to search the internet for "14 year old girls" because I thought that's how it was supposed to work: you masturbated to girls your exact age.

There are literal satanist pedophiles out there and you are getting worked up over some stupid game some people were playing

This has to be a shill thread, they are literally just playing some stupid game. This game is probably on the lower end of the violence the teachers talk about every day. I know you americunts take everything literally but grow up a little bit.

witch hunt, cant stittalk even in private boze session

Long history with women, in my experience, in order of degeneracy, it's school teachers, peace corp workers, and nurses…. then community college girls

if there's no webm, this didn't deserve a thread

They sound like they're not much older than their students.

OP = int(input("Op is a ?"))if OP == "Faggot": print("OP is a Faggot")
How do you even fuck basic python? I'm no compsci major either but holy shit.

Sometimes i really feel bad for teachers for having to put up with shit wages and being trapped in common core dystopia and shit, and then i remember that a significant portion sign up for the job for the sole purpose of having authority over a large group of children who they can fuck with

t.my favorite english teacher back in high school raped some kid with the full knowledge of pretty much every staff member

You aren't in a position of authority in that comparison you faggot.

Won't teach 'em yourself thought will you. This shitty attitude and your shitty kids are why teaching is slowly degenerating because you chase away anyone worthwhile, because

Slippery slope is a sometimes food you faggots and anyone who is unironically calling to "protect the vulnerable" don't belong here. Kill pedo faggots, dont bitch about the people practically raising yours shitty kids for you.

Are there any pictures of the students the teachers said they'd fuck? Asking for a friend.

Were you surprised when you found out your teachers didn't live at school?

Holla Forums wants to raise white birthrates, but you're honestly the second-to-last people who should be raising kids if this thread is anything to go by.

The difference is, we make the deaths count.

Why aren't those few teachers being fired immediately? They need to be kicked out of their jobs and barred from holding any education job ever again.

Respect in general, I've noticed, is dead in just about everyone.

Respect is for fags.

you know the context is different. These are teachers of minors, and Trump was not referring to minors.

>implying them being minors means anything
there are some pretty well developed 17 year olds out there
I keep getting older but they stay the same age

Because they spend their entire lives in the school system. From childhood onward they're surrounded by academia, these are the people others expect to prepare their children for life past school. In my opinion teachers should be restless retirees, so that future generations have the chance to soak up some of their hard earned wisdom.

That's true, my great grandma married when 14. But from webm, the first one is definitely a negress, and I'm sure there are a few other niggers in the pile too.
Also, 95% of schools are marxist, so hit them hard for this if possible.
Webm -→>>9263884

Shoot. is webm.

This is just a top shelf idea and must become reality.

Get the fuck out of here, kike.

Neat idea.
That could actually work.

The teachers are just as mentally undeveloped as the students in all honestly, it's not responsible for them to be modeling young minds. It turns into the monkey and ladders experiment, but worse.

Professors just assume Marxist garbage their professors told them to be factual. And off this false basis they act like hoity toity intellectual faggots. If you argue with them it will always devolve into them signaling their intellegence by saying:

At least that's my personal experience with 20-something liberals.

Yeah, that's way, way worse than the stupid FMK game. The talk is just unprofessional (warrants a reprimand, but not necessarily a firing), that behavior is downright negligent. You don't drink on the job, especially when you're supposed to be in charge of a group of kids.

People can do fuck, marry, kill in a non-literal way, with abstract concepts, organizations, countries, people you're obviously not sexually attracted to, etc. I have no proof one way or the other that's what happened here, so I'm not going to pass judgment on it other than to say it was unprofessional.
The guy being drunk on a school trip is a big deal, though, and the other teachers clearly were aware of it and didn't turn him in. All of them should be fired for that.

Fuck off. You know damned well how these people are.

I told you I'm a shitty coder

get a job OP

No.
NOW IS THE TIME TO LOOK INTO CRASHING THE INSTITUTIONS WITH NO SURVIVORS

What the fuck is going on in this thread, why are so many people attempting to demonize people for not bending the knee to retarded feminist propaganda?

Being attracted to physically mature people of the opposite sex is the opposite of kike subversion. And shaming people for it is a tool they use for control both towards society in general as well as a leverage on other people in their elite circles.

"talking about fucking underage students is like, totally redpilled guys, let me post this anime girl because i'm one of you!"

Yes, they're under the age of consent according to the feminists and kikes that wrote the law. If you think there's some magical change that happens between 17 and 18 you're either brainwashed or brainwashing.

Fuck off and gut yourself degen.

hawt

Old cunts and old fags kvetching over nobody lusting their pruny shriveled up bodies again. Make a thread when it's actual children, as in prepubescent kids.

This is why you don't leave fucking women in charge of shit this important. What, did cucks not actually fucking understand that there is a reason women don't have power beyond muh soggy knee?

Put one through your skull.

oh no, this is the end of the world..

fucking cuck virgin

Teenagers are shit and I can fully understand any teacher who is sick of them.

What? Explain this meme.

julius evola

Meh goon tier degeneracy shit. Even in case of ironic case of Fuck, Marry and Killl like Hitler, Mussolini, Churchill it's still cancerous.

Fuck Mussolini, Marry Hitler, kill Churchill tbh

Problem is, Trump was a purely private citizen and up until January the 20th, literally every single person who spoke to Trump did so by choice.

They could have walked away at any moment.

These kids cannot. That is the entire basis of this authority. If this IS how they see their students - then that authority is being used in an inappropriate way.

Imagine if a police officer was caught on camera ranting about white people and how he would love to beat them up.

Same difference, really. You cannot tell a police officer to fuck off and walk away with no consequences - you cannot tell your teacher to.

But you can tell a billionaire to.

>reddit spacing

teachers were always degenerates. more than half of them picked their job to have some authority. the others, are muh save the children (especially niggers) that deserve to be stabbed and raped.

For fucks sakes that was supposed to be a example of case where people play this game ironically
I forgot to sage the first time around

This is the exact same thing coppers have to deal with.

It straight up isn't the case. You're an ideologue.

For example - the real secret reason most cops (atleast in the UK) join up is because they have a 75% retirement pension.

Big shock, I know, turns out £30000+ per year once you hit 50 years old is a BIG turn on.

Same goes for teachers - job security.

Problem is, this attracts the real mongs of the world.

People who want a job straight away, with a long, monotonous career, long holidays, short commute and enough pay to keep them alive.

Unambitious morons, atleast nowadays. The ones who don't quit within 3 years are Communists who think they're working for the "greater good", people who have nowhere else to go, or, rarely, people who actually enjoy the job and perform well - however, these guys excel quickly through the ranks.

Senior teachers earn up to £100k/year - which is a LOT by UK standards.

>i-i-it's okay to f-f-find teen girls attractive j-j-just don't have sex with them you fucking goy! our (((studies))) say it's harmful! except when we do it of course!

Delicious.

We have all the guns. We're going to reverse your anti-white birth rate horseshit and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

:^)

It's funny.

Have you ever spoken to a 16 year old girl?

They give me a fucking headache.

They're basically adults, with the face of a child, who act somewhere in between.

Rude, aggressive, act like a pack of dogs half the time.

Long story short, any man who would try to fuck someone around the age of 16 is either stupid, insane or straight up psychotic.

Normalfags can't get their heads around the fact that people who have the freedom to do so, tend to choose occupations which grant them access to things they want to be near.
Thus self-selection ensures:
Yet every time a vice squad is caught dealing drugs, a soldier goes berserk with his weapon, a cop shoots someone because they didn't lick his boots, or a teacher is caught with her hands in a toddler's pants, the normalfag universe goes "how could it happen?"
to;dr a bear seeks honey, do no be surprised to find one in your apiary.

Go back to /r/the_donald and stay there, faggot. You're not welcome on Holla Forums.

can you

please not

type like

a giant

fucking

faggot

you're the cancer, cancer
we type like this because that how it was in the beginning… so you see… you're effectively the cancer

What the fuck is wrong with you people

+Only logical responce
to

and first

OP is huge faggot

Biggest faggot of them all

Grand mongler of cocks

because older women are much better.. CUCK

you should have let them be

He memes well, but you are ideologically correct. Reproduce with women while they are young, if you can.

you make a good point. however if my friend was a teacher of 16 yr old girls and is payed to be around them 270 days a year, id have ro treat that comment differently. Just like id think twice about a daycare worker with toddlercon on his hard drive. But otherwise you have a good point.

Public servants have to be held to a higher standard than some random person.

That was the same bitch who started the Battle of Sacramento.
Remember that when the Soviets took the State Department they also took the Department of Education, and shit rolls downhill.

Why nobody has posted this yet is absolutely beyond me /pol

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

legit disappointed

Considering how so many students are lazy assholes or degenerate sluts i don't find it weired at all teachers would want to kill half, fuck the other half and marry that one kid that is actually normal

This is "grab her by the pussy" level trash talk
You will never get rid of it, no matter how much you try, people cannot stay as a shining paragon of integrity 24/7 eventually they'll relax and they'll start spewing all the bullshit they've acumulated over the week

You wanna start a teacher wich hunt? check their curriculums, se who teaches Marxism, those are the ones who deserve the rope
A bounch of lossers trash talking in their spare time to forget their misserable lives is low hanging fruit for Holla Forums
Besides, before you bitch at them for sayig they want to kill the commie nigger faggot, fuck the promiscuous slut and marry the kind gentle girl in their class take a look at the mirror cus those are thing that each and everyone of us would relate to

adults shouldn't act on that lust, nor take emotional or physical advantage of inexperienced teenagers, but what they feel is not something they can control and what they shit talk with they're friend is not something that should concern anyone unless it has a direct negaive impact on society and this type of trash talk is as relevant as the "grab her by the pussy" comment

amazing

This.

Teachers are paid peanuts, their jobs are shit, and the education required is arguably the easiest to acquire. "Better" people do other, better jobs, the only exception being hopeless idealists and family-oriented women who like the working hours, as they align with the hours their kids are at school.

Pretty much spells out the problem, and it's a result of the federal government getting involved with education. The old system worked better where all the parents pooled up a shitload of money and if you wanted the teaching job you had to compete for it. If teachers were working for these kids parents they wouldn't dare pull anything like this shit. Now all these kids parents want these teachers fired, but they're not fired. Why do we accept that? Just because all this fucked up shit is the norm doesn't make it right.

I can't wait for the day you're gassed, you filthy yid.

Underpaid and they were taught that way from other teachers.

If you're going to send your kids through the meatgrinder known as "school", you might as well just not get kids in the first place.

They'll be ruined and mentally scarred for life.

You obviously never been a teacher.

Trust me, there are kids you really want to beat up so badly.

And isn't "fuck, marry, kill" a pointless game?
If you're going to jail people for playing that, than anyone jacking off to drawn rape/lolis also needs to go to jail.

Who cares what drinking games teacher play in the spare time?
And who should be teaching children? You?

Trump was speaking sexually about a peer he engaged in consensual sex with

vs

People who are talking about having sex with the minors they are employed to raise and protect

if you can't see the difference then you just dumb nigga

wow, that would have been good if she clearly wasnt a degenerate.

your Hitler-dubs is Kek's way of telling you

CULTURAL MARXISTS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE EDUCATION SYSTEM

checked

Who here hasnt played fuck marry kill amongst their guy friends? Its basic bitch normie tier politically incorrect joking. Shills trying to force a divide I suppose>>9263860

Teachers talking about fucking and killing minors, LOUDLY IN A PUB, isn't a problem?

Do you have any idea how degenerate our school system is???
How many teachers that molest kids?

They make the Catholic church look like rank amateurs.

ITT /pol becomes sjw. Let's get them fired.

that's because respect has to be earned, and nobody is doing anything worthy of respect any more.

I can treat people with the same dignity and courtesy that I would like to be treated with.
but that's not respect.

you want me to feel a sense of awe and admiration towards you?

do something worthy of it.

SJW would defend this.

Holla Forums has always hated sexual degeneracy.

how new are you???

I recommend you stop being such faggot Holla Forumsers, you're in the back seat.

Sounds like you've been confused by the fact that SJWs are anti-loli and we mock them for it. 2D loli is not pedophilia. It's a fucking drawing. THIS, on the other hand, is actual real 3DPD pedophilia. They're not innocently jerking off to cartoons, they're jerking off to the young and impressionable children that they were supposed to be teaching and guiding to a better future.

SJWs are one of the dirty little breeding grounds for 3DPD pedophilia, and it's the next step in their campaign to destroy western society. First they give women rights, then they give homosexuals rights, then they give pedophiles rights, then they make bestiality legal – but since they are controlled by Jews, they will NEVER be able to support 2D loli. That is our domain and they have no power over it.

Going through the thread, the only reason I see to NOT can these teachers is "This is what SJW's would do."
First point, no, no it isn't. SJW's would not care if the teachers were joking about pedophilism, and that's why the only ruckus you hear about pizzagate is from our side of the aisle. I don't know what age of students these teachers teach, but whether they're kids or older, both are still a massive breach of trust because teachers are obligated to not stare at the kids and mind-rape them.
Second point, building on the first point, if people on OUR side of the aisle do nothing, then this kind of behavior continues with zero repercussion. There are two gains to be made from this:
First point-get teachers in there who DO NOT do this, and understand parent teacher trust. Not that it matters with this particular batch, listening to the webm from shows there are definitely niggers in there (which makes it even funnier that some people don't want to see niggers teaching any white kids canned) and any chance you have to legally harass them is a chance you take since the system is going to have to suck up vast resources to defend nig noggery, because they sure as crap can't defend themselves.
Point two: Schools are marxist propogands institutions. We know this. Whenever a marxist propoganda institution makes a massive mistake, JUST LIKE THIS ONE, you hit them for it for all it's worth. Make it big, make it make headlines, you lose absolutely nothing and more parents (hopefully) become realistic about this super crappy public school system and educate their kids in other ways. As a bonus on the side, you just might expose deeper fractures within said institution; c'mon lads, they barbecued Nixon over x minutes of deleted tape, but when one of their people jokes very publicly about diddling students, you suddenly want to back off and sweep it under the table? Why?

No, Paco, In the First World, sex between a teacher and a student is called statutory rape, regardless if the partners are willing.

Teachers can talk like this but yet you could become fired for wrongthink or protecting yourself in self-defense from a student or co-worker that is trying hurt you thanks to no tolerance workplace violence policies like in most office companies?

Spotted the pedo. Invest now in hemp rope producing companies.

wew Charles careful you dont cut yourself on that edge

But also not all X is good.

I am not a libertarian
I don't believe in liberty or equality
These teachers (most teachers) deserve death for this shit
What kind of teacher do you think goes out to bars and plays fuck, marry, kill about their students? The kind of teacher that doesn't belong in the school system

So?

You talk about killing niggers.
Talking and doing are two completely different things.

Not an argument.

You're playing thought police, trying to stand on an impossible moral pedistal.
NO CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITED.

You act as if humans are some perfect entities. higher moral standard? Give me a break.
You're acting as if you never rated girls on looks, or never though "this brat is so punchable".

TLDR - you're a retard and belong in a gas chamber

They are physically mature after they start ovulating. Mentally? I don't know.

You'll get the 6-pointed gold star for mental gymnastics during the next olympics.

archive.is/vHUsk

You fucking shill, don't think I've forgotten your kind

THESE KIKES HAVE BEEN GOING HARD WITH THIS TACTIC THE PAST 3 DAYS.

Do you see us teaching kids? No? Then it's not the same, cunt.

How dare they behave in such a politically incorrect manner. I can hardly contain my outrage.
Literally shaking.

Just so long as we are never exposed as selfish, bullying hypocrites of some form or another, then we will always be in the right about everything. Now I say we take them to the streets and show them the justice that is found at the end of a rope!

I went to private school and very few kids there did drugs. We looked down our noses at kids who did drugs and engaged in degenerate behavior.
Public school kids sometimes laughed at us for having a uniform. We laughed back because our parents loved us and we got to wear a sweet blazer.

Wizard detected!

The best teachers I had were over 60

this is why you fags shouldn't have allowed HWNDU threads. it attracted cucks like this one.
>b-b-but they look older! I swear she was 18!
sure thing kike.

bang marry kill game between bored teachers at afterschool drinks.

grow up user.

>Holla Forums is this asshurt about a game they probably played with their friends implying Holla Forums has friends
This sounds like a big pile of nothing. Fuck Marry Kill is something a ton of people play for shits and giggle, and they were in a fucking BAR probably half drunk. Get the sticks out of your asses.

It's been around before the internet

Way too many scumbag teachers in this thread.

If you're ever in a fire and screaming for help i hope the firemen just say to themselves "Who cares?".

Holy shit her head is huge
I thought she was fat at first

Mudskin detected.

Seriously, who gives a shit about some after work banter. This is like being mad at Trump for his "grab em by the pussy" comment.

Straight up did nothing wrong. If you want to be upset about pedos, head to the pizzagate thread and be useful.

I've never met stupider people than during my time in K-12. Many of them were open pedophiles and insecure sadists(as seen in this thread). Public school teachers are the scum of the earth. They are literally destroying America and making you pay for it. We would all be better off if K-12 teachers were purged.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

School shooters did nothing wrong.