Thread where we try to get beaners and shitskins to go to Canada

We know the shitskins aren't quietly just going to go to Mexico or go back to Durkastan. But what if we can get them to overwhelm and waste funds from Canada's welfare system and in so doing, uncuck our homo brothers to the north?
If they get overwhelmed with Mexican gangs and terrorism, they will finally understand what it's like to take the Trumpian position on immigration. Furthermore, if they realize it's coming from the US, they may even put up a border wall.
Can we get beaners and shitskins to self-deport to Canada? Winterchan has claimed a few limbs of shitskins trying to do just that.
Can we circulate something like pic related and piss off Canadians into controlling their immigration while simultaneously making them understand why mass migration and displacement of westerners is bad?
How hard would it be to meme them into going to Canada and possibly freezing to death over the next few months?

The welfare system in mapleland is pretty much done for at the moment, beaners would be salt to the wounds for all intent and purpose.

Apparently, he's ready to take 250,000 "American refugees." I don't think he understands what that means and it would ultimately collapse Canada's economy (what's left of it).

worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-ready-to-receive-250000-american-refugees-in-case-trump-is-elected-president/

No, send them back to where they came from. Part of the reason shit got this bad is Mexico decided id'd be okay to be a bad neighbor, us being a bad neighbor to Canada to try and unload the invasive shitskins on them is a cheap copout, and it isn't even a real solution.

Going to be funny watching the rapefugees that do try to flee there freeze to death though.

I'm not saying it's the most neighborly thing to do, but as I've pointed out, they did loudly proclaim that they would accept 250,000 "American refugees." What harm is there in taking Trudeau up on it? Send him 250k of the worst felony offending shitskins.
250k is a lot of people in Canada. Outside of a few cities, it's sparsely populated, given the total area.
I think it would be a wakeup to the people in Canada and finally get them to elect someone who doesn't want the entire world's problems in their back yard.

Kill yourself.

Oh, stop. Go drink a Golden and take a ride on your snowmachine and cool off.

Bigoted much?

Go choke on a nigger dick, you are less white than fucking Argentina. Don't drag us down with you

what are you sliding, chaim?

Yes, you retard… I made an OC image that took 4,000 hours in MS Paint just to slide.

EY FUCK YOU FAGGOT

WE DON'T WANT THEM

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

At the rate Canada is going they'll have PM Current Year sucking a black dick live on CBC by 2020.

Not until they fix their fucking culture. They're honestly worse than Sweden with that nutcase in power. They'll just burn to death while claiming that nothing is wrong.

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

fuck you OP. send them to fucking africa

It's like I'm on 4cuck all over again.

Good one, bro.

8ch is dead

Stop making things worse, OP. We're trying to wait out the next few years and hope Trudeau is too busy smoking weed to do anything bad,and here you are making things worse. Did we Canadians fuck with you while Obama was in power and we had Stephen Harper? No. Because we aren't dicks. Fuck you buddy.

Go fuck yourself for trying to cuck my country up even more than it is. You know damn well that we won't learn shit even if we brought in a billion of them. The whites are beyond docile and the non-whites (which are like half the country) wouldn't care (most would probably just laugh about it, honestly).

How about I shit down your throat?

No worries fellow leaf, Trudeau isn't going to be here forever and we'll get to make quebec great again :^)-uh I mean canada

There are plenty of shitskins in Canada already– look at this piece of dogshit, he really thinks he's people.

I'd like to smash his dumb faggot shitskin face with a mallet until it's a bloody pulp and then take the viscera and use it as lube as I jerk off in glee, looking at his bloody pulpy corpse collecting flies on the ground.
Fucking disgrace.