After the disappointment that was dark souls 3 i decided to go through my backlog and i've been playing this shit out...

after the disappointment that was dark souls 3 i decided to go through my backlog and i've been playing this shit out of this.

i have a question however. I just got a shitty little fief and started sending in my army of women naked into battle, but the gameplay doesn't seem to vary much from here on. would i be dirtying up my vanilla experience with a mod or two? i see that there are some popular mod packs for enhanced features but i've always been one for purity before that; but i kinda wanna expand my horizons before trying to conquer every kingdom.

Any tips? General Mount and Blade thread as well, since im a newshitter to this.

You have clearly not played M&B, Back to bloodborne with you.

but that's wrong, you fucking retard

That's one hell of a reach to make, user.
To answer you, OP, I put way more hours into modded games than I ever did in vanilla.

Fuck off OP.

actually i started with king's field 3

on top of that i watched insular faggots like you ruin the series with your circlejerking bullshit. it must cause you great anxiety to not be a hipster at every given second of the day

fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot. jesus you idiots are cancer

Prophecy of Pendor
or if you don't mind a shitty broken mod
Phantasy Calradia
Have you tried F&S and Viking Conquest?

What are you even shitposting about you faggot? Not only is this not a Dark Souls thread, OP even said it was a shit game

I don't know who are the bigger autists, Soulsfags or anti-Soulsfags

Anyways OP, try searching the catalog before you make a thread, there's already one up

No I started with warband. I was planning on trying viking conquest after i finished doing everything in this one but it seems like the options just keep opening up the bigger your kingdom gets

Nigger Phantsay Calradia is fun as fuck, at least say why it's shitty and broken.
missile storm is goddamn hilarious

It has low quality content and is balanced like a dyslexic chimp. The biggest example being the companions, where you can now get 12 extra and they are all generic, and the Int Companions are now broken because they can pull both medic duty and combat duty.

That said, it's fun.

How many other mods can you raise an undead army and stamp out the kingdoms of men?

Warsword Conquest

user, play Brytenwalda. Its a mod set around 600AD, and is set in post roman collapse british isles. You can play as a naked barbarian and rape and pillage and loot christian monestaries and other fun things!

It doesn't look like a big improvement over warband. Comabt still looks floaty as shit

I heard the undead are by far the shittiest faction in that mod, though.
That true?

Just find another genre to hold your attention until then, something you never tried before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, but you asked what other mod let's you play as undead.
You can fight Undead in Pendor if that counts.

There's a Japan mod that's fucking great. There's no shields everyone gets guns and the whole map gets remodeled. Its fun as hell

This game is only great if you have a god complex, are super autistic and love good, but very very basic combat.
And stay the HELL away from NW and Native multiplayer. You thought souls fags were bad, wait till you experience multiplayer M&B fags.
Pure nightmare, also, check the catalog next time.