Its time to get real Holla Forums

Trump has been elected, and everything the opposition has done to stop him from taking office has failed. But the sword of Damocles hangs over him heavier than any previous president. I don't believe Holla Forums is fully appreciative of the reality of our strategic position. In fact I believe we are far far weaker than this board seems to appreciate.

Before we begin, note this is not a defeatist thread. We will fight and keep fighting to whatever end. That said, there are some serious issues we must discuss.

Number one, Trump is a legitimate madman. Don't come at me with muh 4d chess shit, he has made some brilliant moves but he is obviously unstable and we must acknowledge his obvious character flaws. His character will play into the hands of the deep state as they are intent on removing him from office in favor of Pence. Whether Trump is able to whether the constant criticism of the media in times where he receives no praise and no crowds of adulating fans is questionable, and he may succumb to the pressure of the office and end up accepting GOP policy which are detrimental to our interests. If he is surrounded by our people, he will be okay, but now that they have successfully taken down Mike Flynn they are absolutely gunning for Bannon, Conway, and (((Mitchell))) or whoever that Jew is. The fact that David Petraeus seems to be considered as a replacement doesn't bode well. I will always be grateful to the god-emperor for what he has done, but now that we have won we must have an honest assessment of his flaws and how to work with them to achieve our ends. We must keep in mind that his approval ratings have never been great. Not as bad as the (((MSM))) is telling us, but not great. If there is a widespread perception that everyone hates him he will be impeached, and we will be stuck with a globalist who will push through GOP policy.

Secondly, our greatest strength has been severely damaged. Meme-magic doesn't work if we are unable to expose normies to our content and ideas. Social media platforms and Twitter especially have become more and more successful in shutting us down and stifling free expression. All the accounts I used to follow on Twitter are gone, and the only ones who remain are the (((alt-light))) garbage. Even accounts which don't bully or harrass but are just intellectual in nature in regards to race and IQ are banned whereas progressives are free to do/say whatever they want.

How does Holla Forums intend to counter the gatekeepers of social media? Gab is not a viable option as even if it becomes available for widespread use, it will only be known as the white nationalist echo chamber and won't be used by large numbers of normies. Even apple is blocking gab from creating an app for its service even though they are not in any way committed to an ideology beyond free expression. Now that we put Trump in the white house, the war against us is going to turn serious as the powers that be will crack down on us if they are so able. We never posed a threat to them like we do now and they are absolutely doing everything they can to destroy our strengths. Our power relies on a free and open internet, and if the gatekeepers can shut us down, they absolutely will. We should not take this threat lightly given their increasing effectiveness at keeping us off twitter. Even if we find platforms for our ideas, we will only be allowed to speak within our own echo chambers as we can see with Twitters new policies of throttling and timeline cleanup. Reaching out with ideas that are perceived as heretical to cultural marxism will be considered "bullying" or "harrassment" and will be an excuse to kick you off the platforms.

Thirdly, we must develop a strategy to use the left against itself, or its energy will be used against us. I disagree with the argument that one should be full natsoc to expand the overton window of debate. Sure there is merit to that argument, but the problem is that it causes normal people to rise up with the opposition to crush what they perceive to be pure evil. Right now right-wing and left-wing echo chambers go at each other, but normal people have no idea about the things we normally concern ourselves with. They DO know what a nazi is though, or at least what they have been told. I think that whether the (((globalists))) win depends on the actions of the left, as defeating a nazi threat will be seen as an acceptable excuse to squash freedoms like a free internet or freedom of speech . I think the most effective option is to skirt the edges of the overton window even if we have a smaller vocal crowd a la DailyStomer who make their beliefs and intentions clear.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAK_Members_Bank
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2//2)

Also, we need to be realistic about the power of the left. They have nearly full institutional control and we will be powerless if we are unable to build parallel institutions. We may be unable to do so with social media unless Twitter has an actual crash due to problem of getting mass numbers of users to a single platform which is committed to free expression. Corporations, MSM, colleges, and nearly every respectable institution are on the SJWs side in regards to "muh diversity" and "muh ebil nazis". The right wing will only demonstrate complete dominance over the left in the event of a hot civil war, but in a cold civil war we will have major trouble as we don't riot and break shit like they do, we don't punch people we disagree with, and we lack the cultural power to make our ideas paltable to the public eye so that people will openly speak of them without anonymity. The fact that we rely on anonymity for our ideas to spread is a HUGE weakness if we live in a world where the left is mobbing in the streets and we are spreading hate facts in a twitter circle jerk echo chamber.

We do have a few things on our side, and a few developments which could really make things go our way.

If bitcoin/blockchain technology pick up and go mainstream, we will have been given a huge advantage. The truth is on our side, and the truth always wins in the end if freedom of speech is allowed. Mainstream bitcoin will allow people to accumulate finances without being at the mercy of patreon, paypal, or banks. Blockchain technology will make their attempts to stifle the flow of information impossible leading to our inevitable victory in the end. We shouldn't take this for granted as we are in a race against time, and the white race keeps dwindling in number year by year.

We also have a longer hold on the supreme court so we can expect to keep our guns and our free speech a little longer. We can't take this for granted either, as justices can die of "natural causes" and we can always be sent reeling over the tides of fortune. As we become more non white, we will continue to attack civil liberties in favor of muh diversity and muh tolerance so it is imperative the red pill spreads among white people ASAP.

In what may be the greatest white pill, CRISPR and GWAS will be putting the scientific debate over race to rest in the next 4-7 years. If we can hold on to our advantages until then it may be possible to have a mass red-pilling scenario where whites everywhere become extremely disillusioned about the Marxist drivel they have been taught, and there will likely be a cognitive dissonance backlash. This too cannot be taken for granted as we live in times of upheaval, and we may not have the time it takes for the science to do its work.

We are facing serious problems Holla Forums must consider. I hope we will get serious about the existential threats to our effectiveness as a memetic force.

TL;DR

1. We must neutralize the deep state and the establishment elements against Trump. Trump himself is an obstacle due to his unstable temperment.

2. Our meme-powers will only continue to get fucked if things don't change. They are getting better and better at shutting it down, and we need to treat this as a real war where our very ability to fight can be destroyed.

3. The left is going to mass in political energy and must be directed in a way which is beneficial to us. Elevating Keith Ellison for example is beneficial to our interests.

concern troll.

nah, just being real.

I saw that Pewdiepie got booted from Youtube and some show for an "anti-semetic" sign in a video. I wonder if we'll soon see the emergence of new social media sites and formats if they keep kicking everyone off.
If this happens, we need to keep a close eye on what pops up and make sure to somehow support whatever works for us.

Yeah, in order for alternate platforms to be viable a mass exodus of the top 5-10 most popular content creators would be the most effective way of doing so.

No, this is a position that is very effective in negotiation. Your opponent is never aware of your true intent when brokering a deal. He's not actually mad, you retard.

All these chars just to concern troll

Your side of the left is in serious danger and you waste your energy here. You could assuage all the bernouts you faggots disenfranchised while plowing shillary down their throats, yet here you are on a weak psyop.

Your squad can't into meme magic, how would you know?

The gatekeepers are fighting themselves

This is how I know you're retarded. Where have you been?

Yes, because the last decade+ has been entirely right in all situations

No excuses, into the oven with you.

Kek
even if Trump is insane the god of chaos smiles on him
the void welcomes true believers
we are beyond fear and we will never fall for forced memes
you will drive yourself mad attempting to comprehend the grand designs
how can a worm perceive the brilliance of the atom bomb?

You know who else loves the COINTELPRO term "concern trolling'?
/r/the_donald
Go back to reddit you cancerous faggot

What the right needs are more and better propagandists.

A single good political cartoon can deal thermonuclear damage to the left.

All (((art schools))) are leftists and churn out estrogen-dipped race suicidalists by the thousands every year, but they're so repulsive, pathetic, and full of misconceptions that their influence is limited.

We have a new form of the "alliance of individuals" in meme magic/user forums that are constantly innovating and sharing information between each other.

What we need to do now is level up INDIVIDUALLY so we can bring better firepower to the user collective.

If 10% of us read some books on persuasion and learned to draw, and brought that power back to the alliance, it would boost our influence through the roof. But no one can be bothered because we are all degenerates.

Think of how powerful we are with no abilities. Think if we actually had abilities.

see

Your post is very accurate, however most people here refuse to see it. They've been so conditioned by the winning that they blindly trust in Trump to do what is best and think Holla Forums can rest on its laurels. Victory has defeated us, we've forgotten how we used to fight in the face of utter despair.

Which institutions do you think would be most beneficial to us?

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK NIGGER I AM READY TO GUN DOWN SHERRIFS AND STATE DEPARTMENT FUCKS. GO TO HELL!

oh on the contrary despair is all around us

If this were true he wouldn't be

I agree, Holla Forums has placed far too much faith in Trump. Social media is the most important as it is the base of our power for spreading ideas. With that we can tear everything else down. Problem is we have become complacent and assume this power cannot be taken from us.

You don't sound very real

Not yet, nigger, don't turn this into a defeatist thread. Institutions most beneficial to us are media, education, and finance, and there is no way to break into those fields without major influence and capital. I have toyed with the idea of starting an interest-free JAK-type bank to fuck over the kikes as a starting point, undermining the influence and revenue of usury is an ultimate bad goy move.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAK_Members_Bank

That's a cool idea, make sure to let us know if you end up deciding it's worth pursuing.

why was gex banned here then?

Probably for namefagging.

Powerful people on the right need to learn to embrace anonymity, but their pride gets the best of them for some silly reason.

Holla Forums needs to leak.

It needs to enter every internet forum there is. The more normies there are there, the better. Using patient redpilling steps by showing statistics and memes every so often, while creating long-term profiles. Only YT, FB and Twitter aren't enough.

Burn in hell, shill.

He was banned because he wanted to promote e-celeb cancer here, some whore called evalion or something. Besides, nowadays he doesn't do propaganda anymore, just some strange shit.

I think we need to create a false opposition of liberal race realists who are compassionate but scientific. Will make the red pill go down before the normies finally get what's up.

back to faggit with you

Wow right after Hillary goes out and tardposts about pizzagate, the board dedicated to helping solve it, is almost overnight flooded with concern trolling. Strange huh?

I wonder why that might be…

This place couldn't endure some e-celeb cancer for a cia/isis/hollywood production value level talent? still kicking to the right I see

Holla Forums already is leaking, as chan culture has since like 2006. Once gamergate tainted fixed and then simultaneously destroyed cuckchan by making it right wing, chan culture became Holla Forums culture. Even one of my fucking normie friends linked me a moonman song yesterday, one about gassing kikes. The issue is that it isn't happening fast enough, but maybe that will change now that the overton window is shifting.

the thing is we need a front movement which is more moderate so we can mass in the streets. Overton window will not shift in time to have natsoc rallies or any real political power. Our movement must have spoken goals alongside unspoken goals.

I know what you're saying
I know pure blooded normies now using the term cuck to insult one another
its fucking hilarious we've bled out into the mainstream
can only hope our seething rage also bleeds out with it

you are weak you fucking concernfaggot.

PRcucking does not shift the overton window. What shifts the overton window is normalizing extremism.

Soon.

we really dont
become a tidal wave of burning blood because its the only thing the commies and their state controlled neo-liberal nightmare is afraid of
the moment you stand for something concrete and stand your ground is the moment the jackals descend on you
the left has spent the better part of 2 centuries figuring out how to undermine a conservative and demonize a fascist
never take solid form, remain the grinning shade among the ocean of shadows
when our enemy trips up we eat them alive when they come for us crying bigots we disperse into the ether
become an eternal enemy to them

implying this is a bad thing

If you honestly believe the "he's an unhinged idiot" meme, you are a complete retard.

Or you're some Holla Forums retard that automatically assumes money = mentally unstable.

Concern troll for sure
Honestly OP, I don't know why you wasted your time typing all that shit
You might as well have just said "I'm a fag!" and then gassed yourself

Reminder using normie communication methods is acceptable. I've successfully memed someone who used to call me racist all the time into calling people dindus and pointing out the local snowflake when they walk out.

Is that what they actually believe?

an uncomfortable amount of them do

Good thread OP. I'm just here to kill the shills.

FAKE AND GAY

Everytime.

What we need is to apply the goon method. We need to infiltrate as many forums, online communities, corporations and government insitutions and seize positions of power within them, just like SA did with reddit, we pretend to be one of them and become e-celebs and namefags within their ranks, all while dropping subtle redpills, enabling other infiltrators and using our namefag powers to shame the opposition. Let's become mods, admins and representatives of as many groups as we can, and slowly start phasing out the lefties in favor of right wing sympathizers. That way we'll gradually displace them until we fully control the narrative in those institutions.

I want every single user ITT to infiltrate any online/irl non-political community and start seizing positions within them.