What are some games with fast paced combat?

What are some games with fast paced combat?
Bonus points for mecha.

Other urls found in this thread:

oratan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1467
nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always a classic if you're looking for fast mecha games OP.

Zone of the Enders?

Virtual On

Custom Robo

here's a video review from CGR

Real time mecha is dead.

FromSoft might make another mecha game now that'd they're done with Souls games.

Considering how trash past two generations of Armored Core were, I don't have any hope.
AND considering how everyone is on Souls hype train and recent From known for pandering, my expectations are even lower.

We'll probably get some sci-fi soulsborne, which isn't all that bad, but that's not Armored Core of old.

I think he was talked about V/VD.

Gundam Breaker 3 nigga,
GUNDAM
MOTHERFUCKING
BREAKER

>past two generations
That's both 4/4A and V/VD.

AC fans are a divided and bitter bunch. I wish I had that image listing all the fucking releases of AC games, though. PS2 era got a lot of good games in that style.

How do I get that working for PC that has AMD? It keeps on saying that it doesn't run without the MMX pentium instruction set? What kind of emulator do I need or do I just need to reverse engineer the whole game from scratch?

oratan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1467

keep in mind the game crashes if you lose
you might be better off using the model2 emulator

I really want to know how to get netplay working with that emu, I've seen shots of daytona USA multiplayer and it HAS to be possible for virtual-on as well

I don't think PCSX2 can handle the Sega Ages port

Yes, AC4/FA is garbage. Mostly due to running under 30 fps.

Same as above. How can I possible enjoy a fast paced game when it barely moves?

PS2 Armored Cores run at 60 fps though. However clunky and outdated they might feel, they're infinitely superior to ps3 garbage.

It's fast. It runs like crap on the 360s XboxHUEG emulator. It teaches you to fear little girls named after boobjuice. But most of all, it's fun.

If you can stomache early access, try out Project Nimbus or keep it in mind until it's out of EA.

You can always play Tribes 2 or if you're really hoping for good out of kickstarter, wait for Midair but it looks to be nothing but indie Ascend, complete with max 16v16 players.

holy shit please end your life

Try playing good games sometime.

Granny you can't play games like this anymore, go back to solitaire.

P. N. 03 is a third person shooter/action game by Capcom that features a qt mecha waifu protagonist. It has been years since I've played so my memory's a bit fuzzy; although it's not as CUHRAYZEE as something like DMC, it's fast paced and features some interesting music and enemy designs.

speaking of which, and somewhat off topic, I wanna get into AC, which should I start with?

Any before Last Raven, the fundamental skills you need to develop to actually play the games is more or less required in the majority. Preferably the oldest ones cause of their control schemes, which the newer games will comparatively spoil you.

pc port with netplay fucking when

You're my nigger

One can only hope
nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/

Shame Holla Forums. Shame.

Son, I love that game, but it's shit. It's slow and clunky as fuck.

Fucking this

I can only beat the game as G Kaiser, anyone else I get rekt easily.

Vanquish, you fight mecha and your dude is a guy in a very small mecha suit but it sure feels like one.