Refugees fleeing from US to Canada because of Trump

Refugees are so afraid of Trump they're fleeing across the border through the snow to get to Canada, even losing fingers to frostbite because of the extreme cold.

FUCK OFF YOU SOMALI FILTH, MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

THEY'RE YOUR PROBLEM NOW LEAF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JSNL9
archive.is/juDt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously Leafs the solution is to build a barrier of some sort along your border.

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN

Good for you burgers, I guess.

I can't wait until Turdeau is done making Canada's economy collapse and it turns into Venezuela 2.0 and all these shitskins end up killed by starving RWDS and moose cavalry

Who else is feeling good right now?

Anyone else noticing how their statements seem rehearsed? I'm pretty sure CNN is feeding them lines, no way these subhuman niggers speak English with so few mistakes.

I don't get it, is this supposed to make me feel bad or something?
Canada is getting all those brain surgeons and rocket scientists, Mexico too. Good for them.

Why is the border wide open?

Why don’t they wear gloves? Are they retarded, I bet they had smart phones, internet access and knew how to operate the internet. It baffles me. They speak two languages but don't understand temperature?

Where are the border patrols?

How did these people end up in America? If I want to holiday in the states I have to explain to multiple people why and what I plan to do/ stay and provide proof and sign declarations stating that I am telling the truth and I’m a bong.

None of it makes sense to me.

protip to shitskins: if you want to live in the midwest/canadian north LEARN THE FUCKING ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU CRY MUH FREEZEY NO GIBS

smh get a fucking pair of snowshoes, a snowmobiling suit and some fucking hand warmers and bring fire making equipment. modern day ethnic invasions are so fucking low-energy

Though if I say the white population is in decline my white lifelong friends, theyll counter with "so what?"

Let them die user

that social apathy is disgusting, they should be ashamed. Just because they failed at life it doesn't mean that the life of future white kids who did not choose their race have to needlessly suffer by a bunch of jewish powermongering autists who will hate them.

We have to kill those fucks or throw them back to israel. then gas them.

While I'm glad to be rid of these parasites, I'm NOT happy that our white brothers to the north are being infested by them.
In our defense, however, let me say that they wouldn't be fleeing north unless your pansy, white-hating, cucked government weren't allowing them safe haven.

We can only be responsible for our own country's health & well-being, it is not our responsibility to protect everyone else's borders, too.

Good luck with purging these parasites yourselves, Canadabros, and I DO apologize for the U.S. being the vehicle of contact through which you contracted them.

I can only pray that you find & put in power your own President Trump, and that you deport them before they breed.

By the way, if you try to deport them back here, please remember, they are not legals here either, so we will not accept them, they are not U.S. citizens.
I would be willing to foot some of the cost of shipping them back to their country of origin, however…in the interest of international courtesy and for the overall health & welfare of the North American continent we share.

Again, apologies.

T. Burger

I was watching this while curling iron. CNN is honestly some of the best lifting fuel – in fact it's better than any of workout music I have. I just imagine myself squeezing their skulls and I go super saiyan.

This made me rage. They don't even fucking try anymore. Everyone involved in that story needs to fucking die.

After there's a decent border with Canada, we should do as Cuba does and send Canada our worst niggers, beaners and criminals. If nothing else, it will encourage them to set up a border wall.

I was thinking something similar when they had the clip of that reporter struggling through the snow. It's not like these niggers don't know what the cold is, they crossed from Minnesota.

underrated as fuck
kek'd hard user

That town used to be called Immersion, it's shattered now with all those browns in a white landscape

Canada can be like our nigger-sponge and just take all the Communists and non-whites.

Luckily we have a law that states that you must claim asylum in the first country you arrive in.

They sure got 'immersed' in diversity.
:^)

What? Did they think the cold would give them superpowers? I love you, Winterchan.

they're obviously being coached, just as in Europe, and this appearst o be exactly why Trudeau named a literal somali refugee as our immigration minister. these fucking people have no drive to do anything until you plant the vague idea in their minds that everything's free and they can get away with murder, then they're suddenly the most determined people on the earth

Anyone else going to get some nice cold ice cream to celebrate?

Thanks, burgerbro. We'll hold out; at the very least we know that they can't survive comfortably in the cold. If all else fails, our north will be our refuge; if somalis want to die frozen, cold, and alone in the tundra then they can go right ahead. Serves them right for trying to take our home.

God fucking damnit, just shoot them at the border, RCMP cucks. We're already full of Diversity™ and our own cucks… we don't need to now have even MORE Somali shits here.

I just know Trudeau is going to grant them all refugee status, the fucking traitor.

My friend said the last batch of rapefugees got free tickets to a toronto maple leafs game as a welcoming present, they were first row seats too, he was pissed because those are the most expensive tickets in the nhl by far

Some Canada will become US landfill now ?

I can actually confirm this as I saw it during the game on TV (t. lifelong Leafs fan cuck). Also, -and I mentioned this for some reason in another thread- during the game on Saturday night they showed that Leafs held some "Diversity Day" thing earlier where they had a bunch of people from the LGBTQ community attend.

This country's retardation pisses me off so much. No fucking wonder why I just hole myself up at home now.

same with how Toronto and Vancouver are the most expensive cities in the country to live in, yet they all seem to find a way to make ends meet despite absolutely zero capacity to earn any money

Notice how she raised her hand after asking them how many of them fled because of Trump, when not all of them were raising their hands.

The burger leaf border is the longest undefended border in the entire world.

That doesn't even make sense. How can they scout the crowd for victims from the front row?

BON VOYAGE RAPEGOBLINS!

I don't get why they didn't go south to Mexico where it is warmer instead. Truly curious no one wants to go there, even the Mexicans.

May kek be with you leafs, Jordan Peterson is terribly afraid of this anti-islamphobia law.

What pisses me off so much is that How many of them fled because of Trump?" shouldn't even be a question. These people are NOT Americans. You're not fleeing from YOUR country or YOUR country. You went there for gibs and now you're afraid you'll get (ironically) left in the cold (as you should) and want to come up here for a new chance at gibs. Send these fucks straight to California to plug that dam.

You're not thinking hard enough, user. See, if you're in the front row you have the best view of the Swedish players (as we know is their preference). I'd imagine that William Nylander looks like some prime meat for them.

Let the cold take them.

Fucked up my autistic screech there. I meant:

Checked. We'll see you guys on the other side in a brighter time, in the mean times the best of us will be in the woods. I hope things can hold out until the next election, we'll hang in there as best as we can.

Rapes and murders in small Canada town just increased 100%

Seriously, why don't they just 'flee' to California?

Oh, right. Nogs aren't good at the brainthink.

I wish there were numbers of just how many deportables are self-deporting. The official numbers last week are 680-something for arrests, but the actual number of deportables no longer in this country is obviously way higher than that.

Winterchan always wins

self deporting coons, what a time to be alive

It's sad that our leaders cant work with Trump on this, unfortunately our country is run from leftist cities.

that's not how deportation works.

I remember this video of a furry that was blocked by Canadian customs but they later said he broke no laws. But they didn't let him in because he had not enough money and no place to stay. I'm sure these migrants have no money either, not yet anyways. There are probably places set up already to give out thousands of dollars to everyone.

The east side has a river and lake border all the way until Superior's end in Minnesota. Some boat owners are probably helping them. The rest of the border is frozen wilderness with bears, wolves, bigfoot, and no nearby cities for them to hide in. Scouting teams of gunmen would work better given the terrain difference but that would never happen since it's Canada.

West coast fag here

Have fun getting raped, you Metis cunts.

its not really practical or worthwhile, hell these guys basically almost froze to death. I hear there were many amputations

it be freezy!

well at least the story ends on a high note

Damn, now they gone have harder time holding dem watermelon and building dey pyramids.

I really really really don't want people this stupid living in my society.

I think Holla Forums needs to run an underground railroad to canada

wew

Justin Trudeau has built a completely usable above-ground railroad, fam. Canada is going to take all of our unwanted shitskins. Trudeau has already publicly offered to do so.
No point in going underground. What we could use, however, is some propaganda to encourage them to take Trudeau up on his offer.

They're fleeing to fucking Manitoba. The Cold was supposed to be the barrier that kills them. What the fuck. Winter-Chan do your fucking job!

@ 1:50 that little girl with her hands in her pocket literally face plants full force on the gorund.

Fuckin kek'd

Good, self-deportion ftw. Canadian snobs can get enriched just like the maple syrup eruocucks they are. Here's hoping that the west coast secedes and creates a immigration bridge right into Canada.

wew

They're illegal immigrants in America. I don't understand why people are feeling sorry for criminals these days

No what they are afraid of is being sent back to mexico where there are no gibsmedats.

Why is mexico so against getting these migrant/refugees? How intolerant.

We're living in a gynocentric society in which empathy has superseded sympathy.

This.

Expect to find pamphlets on "how to sneak into canada past the guards"
It's fucking disgusting.

>(((MSM news))) still constantly saying that "undocumented migrants" dindu nuffin, they're not breaking any laws
>still conveniently glossing over the fact that they've entered illegally

trips confirm, pic related

Hang on, if they're so afraid of freezing, why didn't they flee to mexico?

Fucking stupid niggers.

It's not a welfare state they can leach off of.

Exactly. All they want is the welfare.

That's the reason why they "flee" to the west.

Plus the Mexicans would likely kill them and the Mexican police would certainly arrest them.

This guy talks like he's trying to force philosophical speak. So fucking annoying.

Every day niggers kill the narrative crafted by their jewish masters that they're equal to any human by any objective measure.

Hey they're just escaping war, man.

cnn.com/2017/02/13/americas/refugees-flee-united-states-for-canada/index.html
Not archiving because dat video

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38960035
archive.is/JSNL9

Btw I wonder how normies would feel about this video.

Would they cry? Or would they finally see the truth - that they're exploiting welfare citizens and not paying any fucking tax?
Libs will bitch, probably because they've never paid tax.

wew i need bed.

How convenient now they'll be on lifelong disability in canada, not that they'd ever work anyway.

So we go full Hungary and form migrant hunting squads?

If only they had frozen their dicks off.

Can niggers even live comfortably in such cold weather?

CNN nowadays is just globalist agenda-showing with a "clowns" theme.

Except the cuck Trudeau will just throw you all out of your homes for refugees. It's happened in europe, and it will happen in canada to if it hasn't already.

Damn white supremacy is a bitch.

More like 1000%.

Good, cleanse Minnesota of the Somali monkeys. Swing the state red again.

What we really need to make the chimps flee for their lives:
Make Police Brutal Again

Fuck I love self deportation

Its worst then that, a significant portion of niggers (somalli level or worst) are plain allergic to cold.

The land itself is going to trigger them, in my very mild and warmest part of canada we just had a blizzard and 2+ feet of snow.

Bless you Winter-chan as you bless us

Little Canadian butt holes getting culturally enriched atm

i like this.

(kek'd)
(licensed)
MODS DELET THIS THREAD, BUMPLOCK ISN'T SEVER ENOUGH
PEOPLE MIGHT START READING ALL THE BUMPLOCKED THREADS AND IGNORING THE STICKIES
t.FIDF
seriously how many threads on women voting or women supporting rapefugees were shoah'd in the past week? e-celeb threads get bumplocked but discussing women is apparently absolutely haram nao
as if a channel with 50 million subscribers starting to GTKRWN is totally meaningless conversation
and figuring out how to get women in line is absolutely forbidden and immediately deleted
fucking plebbit-tier imo

This.
When did that fucking happen?
When did deport ilegals turns out to be a bad thing?

Tbh familia, I don't even know why rapefugees would ever come to America as opposed to Canada to begin with?

Much more gibs, a government and population that bend over backwards to accommodate you, I can see how it's the good life.

At this rate I won't be surprised if jews literally airdrop in shitskins the same way you'd drop biological bombs.

Can we trade at least? One liberal/shitskin for one unrealized american?
Serious, pls.

I caught that too. She raised her hand and the rest followed. They actually posted that too. Kek.

dohoho

kek
THANK YOU, WINTER CHAN

yeah i am ashamed i come from canada, i have more in common with the U.S. then i do with anyone in canada.

Nice desu ne…

Brown leaves are a sign of death.

All I see is white because it's been snowing here for days.

It's always the "cry" option. Especially with women. A lot of people are literally like Groundhog Day-tier with this shit.

How awful! I'm glad this doesn't happen much!
>Day of The Grope I just made that up (as far as I know) and I gave myself a pat on the back in Cologne
How awful! I'm glad this doesn't happ-
ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR!

ZOG, with the help of the CIA, would never let Canada put a Trump in power, or even permit one nearly as strong willed as him to run. They are already trying to tear the US apart because of it and Americans have a far more rebellious nature and way more guns per capita than Canada. Someone tries it in Canada, they get shut down by the media and shoved to the side socially and professionally. If the person has the monetary means to push back against the grain, some convenient "accident" happens and the guy drops out to "take time with his family". Then, the state-funded media memory holes it in a few weeks' time and we're back to square fucking one. Meanwhile, there is a Marxist-Leninist party, a Communist party, half a dozen crypto-commie parties, including the NDP, all of which are legally able to run without any risk to party members. Sage because this thread is full of demoralization shills.

It took a bunch of theirs fingers. Now the gov is going to give them welfare for life because they can't work.

You survive, not live, on welfare for cripples, unless you were hit by a car, it happened while on the job or are a veteran. Even with all the subventions and everything. They shell out twice the amount for shitskins who come here for gibs compared to what they give to old stock Canadian who had the misfortune of becoming paraplegic while practicing a winter sport or were born with some disease. Those traitors and the international kike cabal putting them in place are long overdue to get hung, drawn and quartered.

I am, I shit you not, suicidal about the state of my country.

No one will listen to me. Everyone is a zombie. My family has disowned me, my friends are all cucks and I have disowned them.

Thinking of blowing my brains out on the steps of Parliament. Think anyone would even notice?

It is rather encouraging that I haven't heard the "immigration is good for the economy!" bullshit from the left in a long time. They finally dropped that line of reasoning (I think). Or are they still claiming this shit?

Write a complete manifesto before, spread it all over the internet. When you blow your brains out, have a printed copy of that manifesto. That is the only way it can be worth it, other than taking out head traitors, which the media will use as a tool to opress old stock canadains even more, just like what happened in Quebec. I'm seething with rage, the government of Quebec decided to fast track the acceptance of third world degrees as legit competences. So, in a short future, the shitskins with ass backwards medical practices are gonna be able to flood the hospitals, denying Canadians jobs they would otherwise have almost guaranteed. Not to mention, they are pushing to allow people in authority, such as cops, judges and prison guards to wear Jewish and Muslim religious garbs. Of course any Christian icons re still forbidden. The only good thing about that is it helps target those who need to go and to keep track of how utterly fucked everything is. Meanwhile cucks all around me are too busy talking about how Trump is a Russian plant of intolerance to even smell the bullshit they are drowning it.

I'm in the same situation as you. The only two people that I know who are even remotely receptive to any sort of common sense seem to be my mother and grandmother, but they're both old and sort of like ''"As long as we can die before we're lil' Mogadishu, whatever happens will happen"'

I just wouldn't blow my brains out since I figure that if I do they'll then use my death to further tighten laws on guns and they'll mark my death as "gun violence" related in the crime stats.

dude… relax… im here talk to me.

I'm OK with this.

I wouldn't use a gun to go out in style exactly because of them trying to restrict guns even more. I've stopped being suicidal but all the bullshit they pull on us is unbelievable. They should all be dragged behind a truck, along the whole Transcanadian highway for their treasonous ways. My country disgusts me for the past year like it never has before, to think decades ago, when I was still a child, my home town was a nice place to live in, now it's full of brown people, hookers and drugs.

My family, who I don't live with thankfully, thinks I need to be sent to a psych hospital because "you seem too upset about all this".

Did you know that they are opening "alt-right deradicalization" centers, I think in Ottawa? Thought about checking myself in and filming it for your amusement, anons. They'll probably inject me with MKULTRA potions.

Thanks user, but it's not a matter of relaxing. I have been feeling like this for months, and as the bad news keeps rolling in, I just care less and less.

I see no reason to live. If I take a wife and have children, those children will be a minority that will be butchered and raped alive by non-whites who are being systematically indoctrinated to believe we deserve genocide. Do you realize how many non-whites in Canada believe we deserve genocide? I dare you to go talk to some of them, I have.

Yeah, and the guy who was vanned in the night for his sarcastic tweets about Muslims? I was paranoid already about my Internet use, now I feel like fucking Edward Snowden.

Relax man. History and science support our beliefs. Whites will be forced to fully engage in identity politics, which will bring almost all of them to our side. It is simply the natural result of an increasingly multicultural/multiracial society. It has happened before many times throughout history, and it will happen again.

I know you're probably right, and I want it to happen.

It does something to your mind when you are shunned by your entire extended family and all of your friends you grew up with. It does something to you.

We don't even have freedom of association. I would love to try to create some kind of meatspace group for people like us to meet and have fellowship, so we could support one another and actually make plans to accomplish things.

But we can't, because we'd probably be arrested for "hate speech", kicked out of school if we are in university, and never get hired anywhere in the country.

I don't have a proper image on hand to display my contempt for your family.

Hadn't heard of it but nothing shocks me anymore. If you had said that schools in the GTA were making white students (only the females, of course) date newly arrived refugees to ease the transition to Canada, I'd believe you at this point.

This reminds me that I really need to go buy a prepaid Visa card or something to go buy a VPN. I'm sure I'm on about six billion watchlists already though.

Yeah, I try to avoid politics with friends and family now, unless I know they are already at least pro-Trump. Just focus on other things, work, school, etc. Or even some degenerate hobby like vidya or whatever to get your head back to normal. Then you can think about politics from a better frame of mind and not let it break you down too much.

The worst scenario we will have is a complete fracturing of our countries, after violent civil wars. But from that will emerge new, racially homogenous nations, ie., all whites and whites only. Every nation forms by sealing itself off from outsiders.

Don't you do it motherfucker. If anyone's getting their brains blown out it's the sick fucks responsible for this mess, we need you alive. Embrace the despair, the loss, the pain and forge from it the will to power. It will be the enemy who suffers.

man thats funny
the reason to live is to not have to live through it again… you know… karma… there's a reason for your feelings. find it and you'll be free.

Welcome to the club. I stopped stressing about it, I'm waiting to get either a call or a knock on my door by cops at this point.

What is extremely annoying is when you're stuck around a bunch of retards repeating the CIANewsNetwork talking points about Trump and saying verbatim what is told by CBC. Meanwhile you're trying to have a regular board meeting and actually do shit to make sure the organization you're working for manages to stay in the black instead of folding to the whims of emotional idiots. I'm supposed to be the bad guy, somehow, because I don't shit on Trump and I make sure we don't end up in debt or with an overbearing surplus.

then don't. or that will be later…. in some years you know it's true, it's never too late (to apologize or take a wife/have children)
just stop making (((islamophobic))) comments on the internets… that shouldnt be too hard

Well that made me chuckle, so there's that. Don't even have friends to bitch to about my parents. kek, except you my precious anons.

Here ya go: archive.is/juDt0 (Global News is one of the Kikiest news outlets in Canada)

Yes, I recommend 'private internet access', think it's run by the Swedish pirate party, and they accept gift cards as payment.

At this point I am truly fine with this. I would enlist tomorrow. I would love to die fighting, FUCK this.

I will do my best user. Please forgive the apparently "cry for help" posting with regards to suicide. I'm not lying, but I'm not doing this for attention. I have no one to talk to.

I'll work on this, thanks.

Here are some rare Einsteins I crafted for y'all as thanks. Peace anons.

You don't even need to find the reason. Just accept the pain and let it pass. It WILL eventually pass, and then you are free from it forever. If you kill yourself then you're going to have to deal with it again.

Get the VPN sooner rather than later fam. You're a dissident in occupied territory.

I believe this. And checked.

if you invite your enemies, they freeze

These fucking Somalis are invading my province.
FUCK.
FUCKING AMERICANS, DON'T PUSH YOUR NIGGERS ON US.

i wish i redpilled at least one agent watching me… LOL

just let them freeze to death. don't give them any coats.

omg. I don't know if i'm tired… is this shit funny oor what?!

Hang 'em and Hang 'em high

If you give them coats, give them coats infested with Ebola and hold back the cure.

They will laugh at you and mock you for your problem (that they helped cause) and then feel like a hero when they bomb the country.

Not only are they deporting themselves, they're inflicting biblical-level punishment on themselves due to their own stupidity.
this year just gets better and better.

Anyone with a brain in this country has fucked off elsewhere, staying isn't worth it at this point. To be fair it was never our land to begin with and our history is just french and Englishmen slaughtering the natives before doing fuck all except getting drunk by the docks telling the queen to fuck off. I do love Mother Canada but she has been infected with a parasite that has been waiting long before we were born. I'd rather go to where the grandfather I never met came from (NH) and help Americans before I kill myself, maybe actually attempt to find a woman and make some white babies.

The worst part about the immigration side of things is that its completely true that the vast majority of them are only the best of the best. But with the current geopolitical climate its not longer the best with our PM opening the flood gates. It starts off small but it'll eat the country alive in the decades to come. Most are brainwashed in every sense of the word and take it all face value. Red vs Blue as deep as it goes, not even aware of how deep the rabbit hole of things actually are. Growing up along side America and having their influence ending up having us form our own culture very similar to it but also very "safe" so we don't even notice the parasite that grows. Sure our adult men are more suicidal then not but who cares? They're privileged and had all the chances in the world :^)

If you don't care about the future generations it isn't a big deal but between the brainwashing, failing education system on all levels and the lack of self awareness you have a complicated problem.

Oh the fuckers that our PM let in himself have already been caught getting touchy feely with our young girls. Canadian communities were mostly "NOT ALL REFUGEES" and shitting on anyone who dare criticize it as a whole. I see it as only the tip of the iceberg of the things to come. Between these types and the Chinese money launder that goes on in the large cities pretty much destroying the markets and leaving ghost towns the liberal types have more then enough fodder to call everyone mindlessly racist and ignore the issue. At this point I say let it burn and allow a Phoenix to rise from the ashes when the time comes.

Trump may end up being the last president and the beginning of the end of western civilization as we know it but at least they'll go in a blaze of glory. Or MAGA. Whatever comes first.

Have they ever acted any way else? Oh yeah and they get offended, when you make a sarcastic insult about them. Feigning ignorance about why others would blame them partly for their misfortune.

Considering they're already crying in European countries about the cold? Yeah it'll help that's for sure, we ran into the same shit in the 90's with jamacians when Chretien let them in. Lot of people don't realize that a -30C(-22F) temp with 8m snowfalls in 48hrs in the winter is normal here. Hell Western Canada even in the southern parts can see -45C(-49F) and those places are only ~800m(2600ft) above sea level. The area I was working in 5-6 years ago, saw -52C(-61F) without the windchill, and was still below 55°N and 400m(1300ft) above sea level.

The real kicker is it's much tougher to get into Canada, and stay in Canada even as a refugee then the US. Even as a refugee unless it's part of a special program you have to demonstrate an ability before you're granted citizenship, and at any point before that they can kick your ass to the curb. There's ways around it though, like the fuck who refuses to state which country they're from and has been sitting in jail for 15 years.

THANK YOU ICE AGE CHAN

Holy fuck

GOOD LUCK, WINTER-CHAN

Good stuff huh? Have a picture from another area bit further north(just south of Grande Prairie, Alberta) a couple of years later. It only hit -40C(-40F windchill at night would hit -62C/-82F) that winter, the daytime high was around -33C(-27F). Nice looking place though isn't it, downside is the sun would come up around 8-9am and start setting by 2pm. This is from my last trip in 2013. First pic is from Oct 25, the second pic is from Oct 27. Ended up with around 1.2m(4ft) of snow over 36hrs. Enjoy the dogs, they do a great job of keeping the bears away.

Beautiful dogs user.

In the not too distant future

Here in Finland, the Syrian refugees are getting panic attack at the polar refugee camp because sun don't shine.

The cold, the darkness and the general cold attitude of locals are messing the brain chemistry of these people… they are literally suicidal here, and want to go back.

beautiful, considering your ancestors butchered the natives, stole their land, and your government is illegitimate. reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also in summer sun don't set so good luck with ramadan,

Weak should fear the stronk.

AND THE NIGS ARE BLACK

Thanks user.

That's just hilarious. I worked in Resolute, Nunavut(back when it was still in the northwest territories) just out of university. It's 24hr darkness in the winter and 24hr sunlight in the summer. Loved every minute of it, only downside is the population doesn't get much higher then 300 people, and ~18 years ago there was less to do there then now. Unless you're an avid hunter, in which case it's great. Because you're gonna do a lot of that. It was $24/kg(2.2lbs) for beef back in 1999.

More autistic screeching please. Besides, them natives were busy driving buffalo off cliffs in the thousands and leaving 90% of them to rot.

Why bother giving them pro-tips? They're not human, they don't deserve to live on this fucking planet to begin with, doesn't belong to them, it belongs to the Europoid race. I understand what you're trying to convey with your post, but let them fucking freeze, then dump the bodies in an incinerator and then blast that shit to the sun.

Also,
Seriously? I mean this might explain as to why you're giving out pro-tips, you're giving them out to your fellow shitskins right? :^)

But does anyone else find it severely funny that third worlders keep migrating to cold areas within America, Canada and the like, and have nerve to complain about the fucking weather and such acting as if we're supposed to 'shut the cold off' so that Paco and mami can go back to shitting and scooping chunks out of her pussy in the nice "comfortable" humid heat they miss so much.

It's just embarrassing they're so fucking greedy for money under the kike lie of the so called 'American Dream' that they'll force themselves to freeze to fucking death just to get free handouts. It's so counter-intuitive it hurts, to the point I want to fucking put an end to such stupidity by giving free lead aspirin shots and spritzers.

It takes a childhood to acclimate a person to polar life. Take an adult from equator and stick him to polar region and his brain will just melt. It messes with all light sensitive hormonal systems.

The cold won't really affect them much here provided they're not coming in by literally walking in the dead of winter. When we get our new batches of Diversity™ here in the summer they'll be set for life. Come late November when it starts dipping below freezing a few times per week, they'll have been set up in hotels and other housing (on our dime of course) and given coats and blankets and food, etc. from all of the retarded charities. If this was 1817, they'd be fucked. In 2017, however, suicidal whites and modern housing means it's game over and 95% of them will never leave.

underrated post

Jesus Christ how did I miss that post.

I don't know man, beaners and nigs and other shitskins cry and scream if it's a light brisk breeze, so if this ice age that's supposed to be happening is anything to meme about, they're going to fucking either freeze waiting for their gibs, or fucking flee but end up dying in the process, which is good.

Think of it this way, with all the beaners getting deported and such, rent is going to go back to fucking normal, little towns will be able to keep their dignity from getting overrun with beaners, which always leads to niggers and dadeeps and other shitskins to follow suit.

I'd rather live in a winter wonder land if it meant the shitskins physically and mentally being incapable of living near us, let alone the same continent, hell, the same hemisphere.

They complain every years, as soon as Ocotober gets around, all the way to may according to my relatives who live in the south of Canada. No matter how long they've been in the country for. Subhumans aren't as inclined as whites to stay inside and even if they were to go outside only to go to their Mosque and to shop for groceries, they still can't handle it. Winter-chan really is an helpful ally, muds won't dare move too much north because of her, even if sent there by traitors.

Use bioweapons. Rig'em in your homes - release via remote control as you are thrown out. They're anti-vaxxers so even something as simple as polio can destroy them all in a couple of decades.

The leaves are stealing our cultural enrichment, and the migrants are deporting themselves.

Protip: that gay nog was not wanted for being gay. He is lying. He was running from justice for rape and murder. God saw him escaping justice and took his hands for it.

You fucking idiots

Nah m8, PR fag here (spanish heritage on both sides of family though, living in retard island is fucking suffering), I love the winter and can't wait to finish med school in order to move somewhere nice, cold and comfy. Only weak faggots can't handle something as easy as "go layer up some more if you're cold".

canada is truly the wojak to trump's pepe

Thanks for being so tolerant Cancucks.

I guess the white candians want to live in the northern canada?

HAHAHAHAHA NICE MITTENS SAMBO

I seriously doubt any of those shitskins is reading us for tips, anons.

WE'RE NOT PUSHING, YOU'RE THE ONES PULLING

Serves them right for not building a wall to keep the filthy aliens out.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nope not tired of winning yet. inb4 their fingers weren't even missing, I'd love to see CNN hoisted by their own fake news

My situation is similar to yours, except I live in the US. I have no friends because most of the people I meet are retarded normie faggots, (though I do live in the city), all of my family is liberal, my dad remarried to an international banking Jew, and I too feel an overwhelming sense of dread and hopeless everyday. The older guys on Holla Forums will tell you to suck it up and stop being a bitch but honestly, I'm sick and tried of the overwhelming sense of dread. I just want to go to sleep.

yukon master race. all the german and japanese love to visit, that's how you know its legit

As in reincarnation?