Jews rally to "open da gates"

Hundreds of people joined the Jewish Rally for Refugees at the Castle Clinton National Monument, in New York's Battery Park, Sunday, to denounce US President Donald Trump's executive order on immigration that bars travellers from seven Muslim-majority nations from entering the US.

The demonstration was organised by the Jewish Rally for Refugees (HIAS). Following the rally, the protesters marched through the streets of New York City, while chanting and holding banners condemning Trump's immigration policies.

HIAS is a taxpayer funded organization. 60% of their incomes comes from the very white Gentiles they attack. The Kike running the organization pockets $300,000 a year.

These kikes constantly quotpe their Talmud mandate to "Help da stranga remembering how you were treated in Egypt"

They use this mandate to justify their never ending push of non-whites and non-Chritistans into white Christian lands.

Yet this verse refers to treating non-Jews properly in Jewish lands. These same Jews will support when Israel refuses refugees and brutalizes Palestinians, the true "strangers in their lands".

archive.is/xyhbo

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
infogalactic.com/info/Emanuel_Celler#Service_in_the_House_of_Representatives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I hate kikes

I had an idea: what if we started an organization like HIAS except it's intended goal was to save white refugees? That's something I would love to do.

so israel will take the refugees?

B-b-but I thought jews are based and remove kebab!!!!

they do, in Israel

Jews are not, have never been, and will never be based.

They're going all out it seems.

Yeah, they do remove kebab….in Israel…..using white phosphorus…..so that they flee to the west and enrich the goyim.

What TRS, patriotards and other trash never understand is that just because one country is nationalist - that doesn't mean said nationalist country likes you, nor does it mean that said nationalist country wants your country to become nationalist as well, nor that it doesn't intend to harm you.

A certain country being nationalist just means that a certain country is nationalist. Anything beyond that is just wishful thinking if not delusion.

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest

infogalactic.com/info/Emanuel_Celler#Service_in_the_House_of_Representatives

CLOSE DA GATES

Trips of truth

Why hasn't anyone started a protest "open borders for Israel".

Why hasn't anyone still not fucking developed a bioweapon which only kills jews.

It pays well to be chosen.

Jews are themselves a bioweapon. They should be directed against the non-white world.

Wouldn't be too hard tbh. And trust me FBI user, if you lurk long enough you might just find something destructive enough to knock out a lot.

They should be directed to a oven

I Honestly don't think it'll be long until We See Something being done about the kikes.
They're becoming more & more transparent as The Window Shifts.
They can't think critically when they're in trouble & just double down. This makes them easy as fuck to target.
Their time Is Up.

Curious how Jews and other atheists always chide Christians for not acting "Christian" and only seem to know two quotes: love your neighbor as thyself and render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. The former being used as a demand to adopt secularism and forfeit identity in the name of Christ and the latter a demand to fund the apparatus of ((modernity)) known as the state.

There's a reason why Hitler only put Jews in the ovens, just to make sure they were dead.

I'm really angry right now

if only she married a non-jew/wouldn't larp as one herself

Dammit, Hitler. Why did you have to be merciful?

Are you fucking serious? That kike is responsible not only for INA 1965 but GCA 1968? Goddamnit, why are Jews always surprised about anti-Semitism?

I'm starting to believe the theory that looks reflects character. Jews are ugly because they're ugly inside.

We should open the gates, push all the Jews through and then close them again.

After you Israel. :^)

That webm will never cease to amaze me since it is probably the best footage of the Goebbels quote manifesting itself.

The physical recoil, the nervous laughter. It's beautiful.

It's closer to Palestine than murica or yurop. That makes it their moral duty to take as many refugees as they can, oy.

Dear Jews…
First, you were never, as a nation, held as slaves in Egypt.

Second, if you want to help the "refugees" so goddam much, then spend your shekels to resettle them in Israel.

Third, fuck you…fuck you right up the ass with 15 centimeters of wood. It's real in your minds.

That's right, and think of the environment and how much greenhouse gasses can be saved moving all these refugees to a closer destination :^)

How come Muslims hate jews so much yet they are allies now?

They're only allies when Jews need to flood goy countries. Don't be fooled.

I know, I was just hoping to highlight kike hypocrisy but it's hard to type in sarcasm. Still, thanks for the answer.

Can someone throw me the exact law that gives the President power to bar travel from other countries indefinitely please? Gonna need that with shit like this propping up and I can't remember it for the life of me.

this should be our answer.
make #OpenBordersForIsrael trend on twitter.
show the world their hypocrisy, they have their own ethno-state with a wall FFS.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

8 US Code Section 1182

they're even less educated than I thought

Why didn't that take off? You'd think leftists would join in too.

Maybe not enough people did it, we could organize and spam it everywhere on facebook, twitter maybe tumblr so even normies use it.

Exactly this. They love their mudslimes so much, they better virtue signal about it, remind them of babies burned in Gaza and that shit.
If we do it right we'll take their fucking d&c and use it against them, redpilling a fuckton of normies in the process.

TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

Because leftists gobble up the nazi myth. They really believes Jews can do no wrong and that Israel is only bad because they're colonizers, them being Jewish is why they don't push harder.

They'll side with poor brown people over jews every time. Try things like:
etc.

This is so easy to hijack. Just meme a bunch of "Jews for an Open Israel" "Jews for open borders in Israel". "Jews for equality" with statistics about the majority of Israeli Jews thinking that Arab Jews in Israel don't deserve the same rights as them.

Basically just pivot it into putting pressure on Israel to take Syrian refugees and about Israeli Jews discriminating and not being as progressive and American Jews.

Dude, we already know the D&C Holla Forums demoralized want us to divorce Jesus from Kek, but they won't suceed. They simply can't.

The NT is Trismegistus as hell, Iesous is literally triple 8 in Gematria, and the Age of Aquarius, aka Enlightment, began roughly around Christmas in 2012. Kek is Jesus' Second Coming.

I mean, the Sun is the Son is the Logos is the Ogdoad.

You mean every day?
Or do covert actions not count

oh sh….