/edgy/ptian dropping by. Do you know anything about this?

/edgy/ptian dropping by. Do you know anything about this?

twitter.com/ayoobkara/status/831400751066923009
archive.is/6rfki

Rough translation:

Google translation:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://twitter.com/ayoobkara/status/831400751066923009&edit-text=&act=url

The guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayoob_Kara

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek, the arabs wouldn't accept palestinians when israel was formed they're not going to do it no

Sisi approved giving two Egyptian islands to Saudi Arabia so that Israel can navigate freely. A call between the Egyptian PM and Israeli lawyer discussing the agreement was leaked days ago. Sisi is literally a puppet for Israel. His mother has a jewish name too. She supposedly converted to Islam long time ago.

tl;dr
nothing is off the table

Which Egyptian actually worked in the interests of whites (i.e. Coptic)?

Actually, copts have a darker skin on average. Egyptians are neither white nor arab.
To answer your question, no one. They've always been getting fucked, even during the Roman rule.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Egypt has gone along with Israel for some years. Now that you bring Saudis into it the theory is more credible. Israel and Saudis have shown a united front against Iran (and proxies) in the past. Perhaps if tensions were to rise so would the possibility for compromise.

The sticking point for me is that I don't see Saudis giving up the Al Aqsa mosque in the West Bank, to them it's holy (Mohammed having visited the area on a golden ass one night - no joke, that's the belief). Perhaps if Saudis were given dominion over it as an enclave (they already have Islam's other holy sites).

Is there a reason we should care? Mudslimes getting robbed by Jews again no? So just another day in kikesville. Or, is everyone happy with this and Trump has solved some fifty year old shit the first month on the job? Oh vey can you imagine the kevetching in NYC? The Clown News Network might imploded.

Palestinians would never accept it, not would many Arab states. They know the Palestinians are much more valuable within Israel/Palestine than within some other place.

How old are you? How new are you to politics? The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the main reasons Israel controls so many governments, including yours. It's one of the reasons behind many wars in the region. Solving it would affect the entire world, everyone should care, especially those who frequent political boards like you.

They'll still be kvetching for a war with Iran, Lebanon and Syria, and they'd probably start shit with the Palestinians after having been moved to the Sinai region as well.

Yeah that's the other thing. The 'oppression' of Palestinians is one of the best propoganda tools Muslims have for pushing Islamic acceptance in Western countries. They do not want to lose that.

House of Saud doesn't care about Islam/Muslims, it only cares about itself. They use Islam to control the population. As for Saudis, they shias more than jews.

*they hate shias more than jews.

OK but what about the shiites?

Theres nothing a muslim hates more than a slightly different muslim.

what about Western Civilisation?

Presumably they get support to create the Sunni state in Syria/Iraq that they always wanted.

I like the way they used the alawites as a barrier between them and the sunnis.

Those sneaky juice think of everything.

It looks like the next big war in the region will be
JEWS & SUNNIS VS SHIAS

Sunnis can tolerate almost any islamic group except shias because they shit on their most prominent figures, including one of Mohamed's wives, they rightly consider her a whore. This drives sunnis nuts.

Eloborate.

*a

And Alawites and Yazidis and Ajlafs and Ahmadis and Mutazilites.

Sunnis get on with everyone. Except for every non sunni group.

Sunnis almost worship mohamed's companions and his wives.They are a role model of them. They believe in a hadith where Mohamed says the companions and the wives guaranteed to go to heaven. They also believe in other hadiths that forbid talking bad about them.
Of course Mohamed's companions were murderous thugs who fought each other for power after he died. Shias acknowledge this. They also acknowledge that Aisha cucked him with one of his soldiers and had a role in starting the wars after his death. This is like telling fundamentalist Christians that mary was a whore, or maybe it's worse, Christians probably grew a thick skin by now.

>Ajlafs
Both are shias, so they are hated.

Average sunni doesn't know nor care about these groups. These groups disagree with sunnis in several things, but they don't insult sunni's sacred figures as far as I know.

I'm OP. Router got restated

Basically they are SJWs who want to hurt and kill people based on what they think other people are thinking in their heads..

Its quit funny in my city when you have the fundamentalist sunnis doing their propaganda.
Everyone ignores them and mocks them behind their backs then some shiites come along and they ahve a three hour argument in the middle of the street. Where the shiites call the sunnis primitive and backward and the Sunnis say the Shiites are not real muslims.

shias don't recognize a large part of the hadith which make them less primitive/retarded than sunnis.

In gulf states the hatred is so bad that shias feel more loyal to Iran, this makes sunnis think of them as traitors or sleeping agents waiting for Iranian liberation.

Even here they have to fucking knife each other in the streets. Shia muslims I can live with if only because they are so few in number and less likely to go on an offensive Jihad. Ideally they can all fuck off. As for the rest of it Israeli is poison and the Saudi's are having their paranoia over Iran used against them. The Israeli's are trying desperatly to eutralise the only other regional player that's a real threat to them. All moves are made around containing Iran.

> They fight because muslim equivalent of Your waifu is shit
Kek.
Iran is the sane one, no reason they want it destroyed.

We need an independent, internationally-supervised Hejaz.

fix