Pizza gate is controlled oppisition and you are are being fooled to think otherwise. I repeat: you are being set up!

Pizza gate is controlled oppisition and you are are being fooled to think otherwise. I repeat: you are being set up!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vOuYF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs thread?

Well that's it go home guys, I guess there are no pedos.

You're going to jail pedo.

Kill yourself pedo.

delet this

thanks FBI everyone quit digging into #pizzagate it's not reEEEEEEEEal

tbh could be true

So the establishment is engaging in some fingerbox tier trolling or OP is a faggot.

retarded shill

So you're saying they knew the emails would get leaked years before they were and started a conspiracy to inject pedo code on everything they wrote, all of them?

addendum:

we should also consider the fact that the vague code is everything you know about the case because obviously, you never actually read anything about it or tried to help dig, otherwise you'd know about all the fronts, the people involved, the money trail, the earlier cases that were forgotten etc. but no you just know about that ping pong place and the code because that is all your employers/leftypol told you

yeah nah kys op

Anyone recognize that file naming convention? It's not one I recognize.

So much this. chans are compromised you idiots - answers are available to those who seek them, not to those who demand to be fed with 'em.

imgur.com/a/vOuYF

https:[email protected]/* *//

Fucking kill yourself you shit tier shill. It's too late for this type of weak damage control.

It's worse, it's fucking real but is so extreme that no one believes it.

Break the fucking link.

It's not extreme at all if you've been more than a year on the internet.

you're going to have to do better smh tbh fam

you really think you can tell a bunch of autistic anime masturbators what to spend their time on? You think we have any control over what we research?

got one, nice