We're reaching the end of the 3DS's lifespan

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/LG-Electronics-OLED65E6P-65-Inch-Ultra/dp/B019O5F86W/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Warioland 2 - 4 were some of the best handhold platformers ever made, the boots to fill are too big and they would fuck it up ala yoshi's new kazoo land

Hah good one OP

All they had to do was make a Wario Land Collection but use Shake It's art style.

What would Wario's New Land be like?

I never buy a console unless it has a minimum of five "must play" games on it.

I own both a 3DS.

And a Vita.

gee i wonder why

why the fuck is there never any love for the first wario land?

Don't forget

The first Wario Land is seriously underrated compared to 2 and 3.

I like one. 4 is still my overall favorite.

All the Wario Land games are great, including Shake it and Virtual Boy

Surely you must be joking. Level design in Warioland 4 was awful, with levels composed of reused assets plain as fuck paths and long ass hallways that all look the same.

look nig, 3ds emulation will never be "accurate" because the main draw of the 3ds is that it does 3D - cheaply and without glasses. therefore
shantae on 3ds > shantae on pc
starfox 64 on 3ds > starfox 64 on n64
sonic 2 on 3ds > sonic 2 on pc
same for almost every other port

>>>/reddit/

Nobody actually uses the 3D besides morons though

you're telling me you turn 3d all the way off?

Are you retarded?
It's just a more powerful DS with the 3D tacked on.
You play the games for the fucking games.

I would fucking love a new wario game in the style of 1 but nooooooo botta chrun out those "new" super mario shits

i'd take hd resolutions in 2d over 240p 3d any day

Amen

Are you a fucking moron.

Wow losers

amazon.com/LG-Electronics-OLED65E6P-65-Inch-Ultra/dp/B019O5F86W/

God damn, I really miss the strange, offbeat aesthetic the Wario Land series had.
And then they turned that into "microgames and fart jokes xD."

To be fair, warioware touched was great. I just wish they didn't ditch the platform games as a side effect.

More like 5 franchises.

You will buy those amiibos and you will enjoy it m8.

It did though, the Vita got fucked because of shit like memory cards and poor marketing.

Holy shit you're right. I used to think all those retarded gimmicks were just one-off experiments. They were experiments, but they weren't one-off! Nintendo wanted to become Jews waaay before amiibos!

I have a feeling if the e-reader actually took off nintendo would unleash their inner kike so hard it would make Wizards of the Coast blush.

Man, if the vita had decently priced memory cards it would have won the gen as is.

Even if all the multiplat releases it still has better exclusives than the 3ds, plus it's region free so you've got access to the asia and japan libraries out of the box.

But god fucking dammit those memory cards are brutal.

The PSVita died to Sony's complete jewry. They didn't learn from their failures with the PSP.

Please don't remind me of this bullshit I get pissed off my just hearing it

I don't think he's wrong about that though. Monster Hunter is the only reason I still own a 3DS.

lawl

fuck. I just want another Wario World.

Every time I want to play fucking anything I need to delete something else.

The hardest part of 100% completion in Shake It was the boss missions.
You practically had to be TAS-tier to beat some of those in under the time limit.

victory is measured in games, not sales. sales don't affect gamers, games do. The Vita has excellent games and there's tons of them, new ones being developed and released regulalry. The 3DS waits for a pittance like 4 months out of the year. It's the platform for starving children.

Would you like a Wario Land game with an arstyle directed by John R. Dilworth?

Very similar to WL4.

I'm still glad I got a Vita 2000 with a 64gb Sony Memory card, all for $110.

I can't believe they actually detailed her fucking camel toe.

Or the secret levels, shit they were so fucking intense.

I bought the Dr. Mario and Wario amiibos, I tried the amiibo minigame app, they only unlocked Legend of the Queer and Zoe Quinn's scientologic wet dream.

Fuck you Nintendo.

Of course. What else did you think Wario was grabbing onto when he was spinning her around?

But the best version of Sonic 2 is on iPhone and Android, isn't it? The 3DS version doesn't have Tails and Hidden Palace Zone, does it?