DisneyDrops PewDiePie due to Anti-Semitic Videos

looks like the kike are going after what could be the closest think Swedes have to a repdpilled man

Disney-owned Maker Studios dropped Swedish YouTube star Felix Kjellberg aka PewDiePie from its roster Monday after he published videos with anti-semitic jokes. The separation was first reported by the Wall Street Journal Monday evening, and has since been confirmed by Maker, with a spokesperson sending Variety the following statement:
“Although Felix has created a following by being provocative and irreverent, he clearly went too far in this case and the resulting videos are inappropriate. Maker Studios has made the decision to end our affiliation with him going forward.”
Kjellberg isthe most popular attraction on YouTube, and has amassed close to 14.7 billion video views on his main channel alone. The Journal reported Monday that he had uploaded multiple videos with antisemitic jokes and remarks last month.
In one of those videos, Kjellberg had paid two people in India through a crowd-sourcing platform for holding up a sign that read “death to all Jews.” Google responded by removing advertising from the video in question, but Kjellberg defended it as a joke in another video uploaded a week later.
Both videos, as well as a subsequent video with controversial remarks, have since been removed from his channel…

archive.is/qq4HW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmvBfELf6TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've fucked up and I can laugh because of it.

dyed* :^)

catalog, use it

Voltaire said "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Reddit, who are YOU not allowed to criticize? Or who is someone else not allowed to criticize?

There goes the whole reason for the acquisition.

I'm sure cuckbain will bring back the biggest successes that channel ever got.

I'll laugh my ass off if they actually shut him down.

But to be honest I think he has gotten himself enough shekels and just wants out.

There're two possible outcomes from this.
Either he will get cucked and starts producing cancerous "Pewdipie 2012" content or he will go full SHOAH mode and name the Jews at (((Disney))) which in the end could cause mass redpilling or him getting suicided, he's 27 btw - just the right time to get suicided.

I hope he shits on them good over this, still shocked I have reason to not entirely despise the guy.

How did reddit exist before computers, smart guy?

felix is one of us

We sholud try to convice him of that Disney is retarded, and that it isnts his fault.

He is a millionaire, de doesn't give two fucks.You could just tell by looking at his smug face when he made the "hitler did nothing wrong" and the "death to all jews" videos.

sage

as a 40+ year old man who has been forced to watch this fag by my add nephews and their friends - I feel the exact same way.

I can already see the armbands with the Disney Mouse crossed off on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmvBfELf6TM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

haahahaaahaha

He didn't though. Some Nationalist did, but his words are not untrue.

Absolute madman.

Was he this way all along? Or do you think he gradually got redpilled by coming to here or cuck-chan? Because for me, looking at the amount of ((()))s in feminism, the 1918 german revolution, and in neoconservatism was a big one for me (getting myself fully-aware that is).

Webm without all the jibberjabber in the beginning.

He is too on the nose with this for it to be just an act. It is a s if he knows a bit too much about it all for him to treat it all as a joke material. As someone said once, humor breaks down the taboo and lowers your defenses. Once that happens, you are more receptive to the truth and boy, are we in the time of redpills now.

He used to be a cuckchan Holla Forums poster.

/ourguy/ confirmed?