Can someone help me a bit here?

Can someone help me a bit here?

Since the release and few hundred hours of gameplay, Fallout 4 has recently been on a hiatus for me and now there are lots of mods I've installed to further improve the gaming experience and immersion.
The problem is the CTD's caused by some mods, which I do not know of.

Is there any program out there that could fix these mods or tell which mods are causing the crash, and/or whether it's because of wrong mod load order or something?
I remember Fallout 3 or Skyrim having something that was able to do this, could've been BOSS or something?

But yeah, I need similar way to fix problems for FO4 because I am not much of a genius when it comes to modding.

Oh shit Im sorry

Sorry for what?

πŸ”ͺπŸ•β˜ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

you just wanted to spam gay shit didn't you

No. My fallout 4 crashes to desktop when I try to start a new game and I need to find a way to see if there's any way to fix the mods causing it or removing them completely, although all the mods i've installed are pretty crucial, it'd hurt to get rid of some.
Also the load order might be the cause but there is no way to check this

Uninstall fallout and kill yourself.

And why is that?
If I enjoy the game why can't I play it?

Obviously you didnt, so why do you partake in conversation about something you don't like?

Go back to your fucking minecraft, cowadoody, WoW threads, wannabe elitist gamercuck

>>>/reddit/

You are on par with minecraft children at best, worse most of the time

Fuck off, you aren't welcome here

He's clearly a cuckchanner, he must have been banned there recently for not sucking mod cock or something.

San Martin did absolutely everything wrong by liberating Chile.

My daddy told me that it just works…
BUY MY FUCKING GAME Holla Forums

Wow, you literally just fucking explained your own way of arguing
yeah, it fucking is, what about it?
i never said other people's opinions are worse compared to mine, the fuck are you lying you stupid fucking nigger?

I am not trying to claim any fucking grounds here, I am just looking for help to a game I occasionally enjoy to play, what's wrong with that?
You people literally have nothing to back up your reasons for hating on games other people like and you still keep on barking.
Yeah, even if there are reason the game is bad, I enjoy it nonetheless, you have a problem with that?

Never browsed 4chan, mostly because I am finnish and we have our own board.
And are you really trying to pass as an oldfag on a 2 year old website?
Wow, stop posting anytime.

I am not insulting those games because i've played them myself and enjoyed them.
I am insulting the fanbase of those games, and you being one of them, fat fucking autistic manchildren arguing about people's personal preferences in games.

Fallout 4 has:

Its literally shit for the lowest common denominator that is only talked about because Bethesda spends insane amounts of money on marketing and every single game they made has been progressively worse and more dumbed down for retards
It is as if you tried to seriously discuss the merits of Call of Duty here and wondered why everyone started hating on you, but even that franchise has done better than Fallout 3 and 4 because they ditched the realism shit and went for crazy fast sci-fi nonsense.

You do not understand this boards culture and don't belong here.
Fuck off to reddit

I understand your frustration.

And albeit ALL those reasons, I still like the game.
Got anything more to argue about?
Did you know there are actually people who enjoy playing Guardians of Middle-earth on PC?

Why do you still think that arguing about subjective views is anything more than retarded?
A game can be as lowest shit as possible and there are still people playing them, hell, even E.T online had serious players in it.
Give me an honest reply, why do you argue about opinions?
Had a rough childhood or something? You need to prove something?
Maybe if you posted this shit with your own name and picture people would take you more seriously but we're fucking anonymous for god's sake, and you still think you're making a difference?
I am just fucking speechless of how stupid you are, and you have my pity.

Also, nice going with the "fuck off to reddit" maymay. Joke's on you, I am not even using the site. I don't see reddit as a viable platform for anything. The site's fucking horrible. BUT HEY, THERE'S STILL PEOPLE USING THAT SITE EVEN WHEN I DONT LIKE IT, YET I AM NOT RANTING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE SHOULD STOP USING IT :^)

Fret not, I don't have any earthly frustrations aside from sexual

Fuck off retard, your ban ends soon so you should go back to Cuckchan and suck NSA cock.

OP, you have to go back

its bait you fucking retards stop falling for it

You just want to watch me suffer.