LISTEN HERE YOU COCKSUCKING SACKS OF SHIT

LISTEN HERE YOU COCKSUCKING SACKS OF SHIT
I AM SEARCHING FOR VIDEO GAME MUSIC. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT I LIKE IN MY VIDEO GAME MUSIC? I WANT SOME GOD DAMN RYTHM YOU RETARDS. I WANT SOME JAZZ, I WANT SOME SAXOPHONES, AND I WANT SOME MOTHERFUCKING VIOLINS. IF YOU FUCKING PROSTATE SUCKING COMMUNIST FUCKTARDS THINK THAT I AM SOME SORT OF NIGGER LOVER TO SEEK RYTHM THEN YOU'RE DEAD WRONG. IF YOU DO NOT POST SOME VIDEO GAME MUSIC WITH RYTHM THAT JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO RIP OF YOUR SHIRT, SNAP YOUR FINGERS, AND FUCKING DANCE TIL SUNRISE LIKE YOU'RE A COKED UP SPIC THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT YOURSELF RIGHT NOW. I SWEAR TO GOD PRIVATE, IF I DON'T SEE SOME FUCKING RYTHM IN HERE, THEN GOD HELP YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0F-XzhAMFAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's "rhythm", you stupid piece of shit.

WELL HOLY SHIT, SUCK MY COCK AND CALL ME RETARDED. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING PRIVATE! I HAVE KILLED MORE KRAUTS THEN I CAN COUNT, I HAVE LITERALLY EATEN GOOKS TO SURVIVE. I HAVE SEEN THINGS THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO VISUALISE IF YOU WHERE A GOD DAMN MONGOLIAN SHAMAN. SO I SOMETIMES MAKE SPELLING ERRORS. WHILE YOU WHERE BUSY GETTING PROSTATE MILKED BY A NIGGER AND MASTURBATING INTO A FUCKING DICTIONARY, I WAS IN KOREA AND FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM. I WAS ROASTING GOOKS WHILE YOU GOT YOUR ASS ROASTED BY NIGGERS AND SPICS. SO PRIVATE HYPER INTELLECTUAL, DO YOU WANT TO LEAD YOUR SQUADRON IN VIETNAMN WITH NO TRAINING? I DIDN'T FUCKING THINK SO. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST 'RHYTHM'

PRESENTING ARMS, SERGEANT! IF I MAY SPEAK FREELY, SIR, I MAY HAVE TAKEN YOUR METAPHOR OF DANCING LIKE A SPIC TOO SERIOUSLY, SIR! I MEAN NO DISRESPECT SIR!

watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ is a pretty good vidya song

Fuck you

This is ok pasta, thanms OP

TOO BAD MAGGOT, YOU GET THE COMFIEST MUSIC THAT YOU CAN PLAY IN NIGHT TIME INSTEAD

SIR, I HOPE THIS MUSIC IS ADEQUATE, SIR

Sounds like you need some ODST in your life.

HIGH

Unreal and Deus ex

Best soundtracks. Best soundtracks ever made alongside Gaylo 3

God I hate that series and I hate myself for saying it but its soundtrack is too brilliant to hate no matter how incredibly overrated the series is in other regards and how much it ruined its genre.

Here you go sir. He's singing about how your wife was fucking that nigger while you're on deployment.

Sorry, Sarge, but you can't order citizens around.

Ok sir

And here's some rhythm for you

MY GRANDMA DANCES BETTER THAN YOU

BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ENEMIES TO THIS MUSIC SIR. MAKE THEM BITE ZA DUSTO!

FUCK YOU
U
C
K

Y
O
U

This game's whole soundtrack.
All 5 of them

Here you go Sir.
please do not dragon kick my ass to the milky way

You want some saxophones eh?

SIR, REPORTING WITH SOME GODDAMN FUNK, SIR

You sir. I like you. This game (and its music) is amazing. A shame XC X doesn't have this type of music. Then again, it's on a different setting.

Here's mine too Sir. Here's something to ease your autistic orders.

Man, this post was the only good thing about that shitheap of a game. Well, that and the way it just becomes [investigation intensifies] at the end.

FUCK THAT, HAVE THE MOST AMERICAN THEME THE GAME CAN OFFER, SARGE

SIR I AM NOT GOOD WITH MUSICAL GENRES SIR

ALSO SIR I HAVE SHIT TASTE IN GAMES SIR

BUT SIR I HAVE THIS SONG THAT FITS YOUR CRITERIA PERFECTLY SIR

The track is fine on its own, but trying to guess what is the solution to a case with this in the back is torture.
Also why can't you turn off the BGM completely in the options??

I got yer top brass right here.

Admit it, you had fun blasting away niggers Brutes to a grand orchestra and Gregorian chants.

Sir, I am a huge weeaboo, sir! Here have this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0F-XzhAMFAM

Halo 2 and 3 I enjoyed but they were still pretty overrated and didn't hold up to most shooters I had played on PC in any way except soundtrack and graphics. Take those things away and you're left with pretty meh games honestly.

Shitty control schemes are shitty and when games are designed for them they suffer.

with what exactly, the rocket launcher which stores liek 4 rounds of ammunition, the alien equivalent which is even rarer, the brute shot which went largely unused because it was better to just use alien carbine and either a needler or plasma weapon so that you could take out shielded enemies as well?

or do you mean with grenades?

I hardly blasted through anything in those games, just moved slow and shot them with aim assisted shitscans, plasma weapons, and the needler which required nothing requiring any semblance of skill to use.

Fuck that two gun limit and the sheild system for pigeonholing me into using plasma pistol and pistol/battlerifle/alien carbine throughout most of the time I was playing through those first 3 games.

The multiplayer was even worse. Bungie sucks ass at multiplayer map design as does Epic.