Taxpocalypse - The EU to go to WAR with the United States

EU and others gear up for WTO challenge to US border tax
Allies warn that Republican plan ‘definitely not compatible’ with global trade rules

The EU and other US trading partners have begun laying the groundwork for a legal challenge to a US border tax proposal in a move that could trigger the biggest case in World Trade Organisation history.

The preliminary moves come as Republicans in Congress are working to convince President Donald Trump to back a major shake-up of the US corporate tax system that would include a new “border adjustment” system. It would see US imports subject to tax and export revenues exempted. 

Were the US to adopt the mechanism, it would represent the biggest shake-up in the global corporate tax system in almost a century, according to tax experts.

If somebody is behaving against our interests or against international rules in trade then we have our own mechanisms to react

Jyrki Katainen, European Commissioner
Members of the WTO and trade experts warn that if the US makes the tax change, it would lead to a major challenge to the global trading system at a time when its most influential member is tilting toward protectionism under Mr Trump. 

Jyrki Katainen, the European Commission vice-president who oversees EU trade policy, told the Financial Times that Europe wanted to avoid a trade war with the US as that would be “disastrous” for the world economy. 

But he made clear the EU would be willing to act against the US whether it was related to a border tax proposal or the erection of other arbitrary trade barriers. 

“If somebody is behaving against our interests or against international rules in trade then we have our own mechanisms to react,” Mr Katainen said. “We have all the legal arrangements within EU, but we are also part of global arrangements like the WTO and we want to respect the global rule base when it comes to trade." 

ft.com/content/cdaa0b76-f20d-11e6-8758-6876151821a6
archive.is/q3Ryq

It's HAPPENING grease your weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobie_Smulders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope the EU fucking dies

YES PLEASE, IT WILL ONLY MAKE OUR NATION EVEN GREATER!

getting real tired of this shit

But seriously, it'd only improve our economy further.

Tfw Canada is the second largest importer of US Goods and Trump tells the WTO and the EU and NATO to get fucked and we begin exporting goods including weapons to Russia and suddenly all of Europe becomes Putin'| lap dog and the British say fuck you and then the French say fuck you and then Germany BTFO Merkel and then The Right Wing controls every super power on the planet

please Kek let this happen!

KEK PRAISED BE HIS NAME!

You really want to go to war with a nation whose entire economy depends on waging war?

Well, thats the direction the flow is going.

Feels good

So, what I'm getting from this is that Trump is going to pull the US out of the WTO. If we aren't members of a common "legal" body, then they have no means through which to bring a suit.

Were this to escalate to real warfare, then see
It'd probably help with US demographic problems as well, as certain populations would be agitated and consequentially purged.

My dubs need to be checked, not gonna check them myself for that would be heresy.

Oh yeah, like anybody actually listens to the WTO.
Totally enforceable.

Bitches are going to learn.

USA, Russia, Japland, jews vs China, jews, European communist bloc

dubs of faith checked

danke kamerad

Checked. Kek wills it.

A lot of things are made in the U.S. then sent out of country to be assembled and or refined and shipped back to be resold at triple the cost. The U.S also has outlets that store supplies that where shipped from factories overseas. Companies operating in the U.S. go through hell dealing with this bullshit of trying to get something they need to make a product only to have to order it and wait half a month and sign a damn contract to order more needless parts or supplies from another country if its not on hand in the outlet. Hopefully this stops the bullshit of ping pong in getting supplies so that companies here can turn out products in less time because A. Trump will force over seas manufacturers to move operations here or at least have a second smaller factory or B. Take a massive hit in the wallet. The WTO can fuck off and hopefully implode due to their hypocrisy.

Holy shit it's like Episode I all over again.

At least USA, Russia, Japan Axis is strong enough to win easily.

Combine that with the domestic instability in the EU and the EU cunts don't stand a chance.

This is absolutely fucking retarded. The EU Communists cannot be lined up against the wall soon enough.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Enjoy the FREEDOM BOMBS INBREEDS!

No, keep it around. Helps identify faggotry on the spot.

I used to read FT all the time when I was a bluepill, mainly because I bought into the Chomsky meme. Their econ section is alright, but we live in an era where you can find most of this information already online.

Please stop, the American economy can only get so erect.

I'm getting real tired of Star Wars politics references. Try the war for independence.

EU is all shit and nobody in europe wants to die for them. The pols will soon find out they're powerless, and everyone resents them for importing muslims.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

Wow, another D&C and you just jump into it like morons. I know, waaaaar xDxDxD, more white people dead, lolololol.

anglokikes gonna anglokike

Look we're not going to war over taxes again no matter how much shit it fucks up across the world. The only ones fearmongering about war over this are the jews.

wtf I love the EU now

EU seems to accomplish that just fine without any actual war

Hopefully we can avert another brother war if this collapses the rotten EU.

to late, it is time to bring freedom and democracy to the european caliphate

Yeah… America will just leave the WTO. You have to accept their faggotry.

Uh oh, Trump better watch out, he'll break international law! And then, uh, the international police will come and internationally arrest him.

not even law, just "rules"
Drumpf better play by the rules or Brussels will tell the teacher

Not only that, but their "threat" is that they will force us to focus on our own economy because of theoretical 'repercussions'. Which is, of course, exactly what we are doing anyway. We already have, iirc, the world's largest oil reserves (bolstered by discovering the 2nd largest oil field in the world within the past year), vast untouched mineral resources that honestly haven't even been catalogued and of course we're credited with ~90% of all major scientific discoveries of the past century.

So what's the threat? the EU won't buy our fords, toyotas and mitsubishis? Yeah, Russia and Nippon will be fine trading partners. China will what, stop selling us their dogshit steel and plastic? Wew, I guess they can all just starve to death then, and good thing Japan is building all those new steel plants over here. The EU is overrun with jihadis and disarmed, and none of them have a military worth a shit since they have been relying on us without even paying their fair share. I mean Japan doesn't have much either…but that's why they're buddying up to us. It's called having a modicum of intelligence and a sense of self preservation. And we're going to solve our bean infestation a fuck of a lot easier than rooting out mohammeds.

You want to start some shit? Lets get this going

Unrelated, but has anyone seen those hydroponics farming complexes that Japan is starting to pump out to compensate for their high populations? That shit is pretty neat.

fuck off with the clickbait article kike

Either way, EU won't last past this year. If France goes, everything goes.

Not totally unrelated, its about gaining independence for the new Axis. Yes, I've seen the vertical farms and casually studied hydroponics, aquaponics, etc. It's all part of my master plan, which is apparently coming to fruition
ovens are also part of the plan

Don't they need 85% of votes to get anything done in the WTO? America has 16.5%.

could you give me a link to the full video of that guy's interview? i've only seen bits and pieces in webms and mp4s here, but I'd love to see the whole thing.

Thus began the British Revolution of 2017.

it's fanfiction-tier, but I love it.

Talks by Haku Zynkyoku
They're on jewtube

Go on EU-kikes, try it. The European white man will rise so fast Bane won't even know what happened.

It's amazing we've lived to an era where world organizations will risk their very existence solely for social signaling.

Well, that existence was enabled by social signaling in the first place. If your trash-tier company produces nothing of value, it lives and dies by its popularity.

what gender is that?

It's complete madness.

Looks like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobie_Smulders

"She" is that kike from Avengers who constantly appears on those Joss Whedon's PAC advertisements.

On topic, how Jihad Franz plans to enforce any kind of sanction derived from this joke of a lawsuit?

God Emperor brings the Murder/k/ube to free Bongland from its infestations. I don't need eyes to see.

We're not fighting another war against each other. We're not fighting another war for Israel.

Europeans getting a little big for their britches, yea? Do they really want to be cut down to size?

China does far worse in every way and get a free pass? Communist scum in Brussels

Just bomb those cunts in brussel so i can be rid of this EUSSR

I knew we would go to war with the Communists eventually

Please stop calling these kikes Europeans. You should know full well they do not belong in Europe.

Not how it works and furthermore enough dissenting European nations will make their own separate deals with America to break even the illusion of a unified block. The EU is powerless, it has no military.

That piece of shit verhofstadt and his other commie fuck mates have been shilling for eu-armies for years

Daily reminder that US ZOG steals from its goyim even when they work in company based outside USA. They ordered Swiss gov to destroy banking secrecy.

I'm reminded of this

I WANT trade wars with every-fucking-body else in the fucking world, because THEY have been using traitors in our government to fuck us all over for 30 fucking years.

Dear rest of world,
Fuck you. We don't need you. We don't want you. You are fucking parasites.

Sincerely,
t. Burger

The US doesn't even need trade to survive economically so who gives a shit. We're bigger than Europe geographically and have plenty of land for development.

bump

Simple solution: leave the WTO. And I can already see the commies' heads explode because Trump could pull the U.S.A. out of the WTO like they were demanding 10-15 years ago, and he would be applauded by the white working class, the group the commies hate more than all the capitalists combined.

Is that one of those organizations that chains us to playing by Chinas rules?

Checkin' the divine digits for war.

TOO DAMN BAD!

guten tag, its the dubsposter, on a different PC

(id trips are checked, very impressive)