Lads, are we going to war?

Today, Trump and Trudeau met in a joint press conference in D.C. Despite the superficial political differences, pay attention to each's opening address.
Not to downplay Trudeau's response but he seemed adamant that we were military and trade partners and closely tied.

President Trump just got back from a long meeting with Shinzo Abe and it's no secret that trade relations between the United States and China are currently stressed.

I think Trump is preparing a close alliance to handle a Pacific threat should it happen. Holy shit, lads, we actually have a president that is willing to stand up to China.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/03/29/national/politics-diplomacy/japans-contentious-new-security-laws-take-effect-paving-way-collective-self-defense/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/leekspin-loituma-girl
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hbtM_NJ0s&feature=youtu.be&t=68
encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Slavros
voanews.com/a/decapua-wheat-rust-41apr11-120367854/157949.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The back to back recent meetings with Japan and Canada's leaders does indicate alliance strengthening, whether it's due to the upcoming WWIII is anyone's guess. IMO it was part of the general agenda.

Trump will have to conquer Cucakda first.

We Gondor now. Is Canada Rohan?!

Conquering Canada is the first step on the road to an international highway stretching from Washington DC to Moscow over the Bering Strait

And China will take this plan laying down?

Anybody have an idea how US/Russia relations are looking in the near future? We'd probably only need them and Japan on our side to shoah the Jews of the East.

USA joined with Russia would be enough to destroy everyone else ..

Don't forget are nige's Britain. I think they are in. USA + UK + RU vs whocaresitdoesntmatter

How about no

I think that is after chink removal. Nobody in their right mind would let that happen before a removal.

user there's already a wall in place for that

2015 International US Relations

2017 US International Relations

That's all fine and dandy, but you're forgetting that Japan would be of no use in a war with China because they don't even have a military. We already use their country as a military outpost so no special "alliance" would be necessary or even really beneficial to the US.
As far as wanting Canada to help with a war against China, I don't know if you can count on those cucks to kill any chinks. The Chinese have already taken Ontario.

The problem is that Russia has the most to lose vs China so I cant ever see a scenario where Russia would abandon them. It would have to be a huge alliance between all the super powers and then the question would be who is left out and considered the enemy?

Would Trump and the rest of America settle for being tied for first and guarantee China growing even stronger?

I hate to say this but if there was a super power that gets ganged up on by the rest of the world it would probably be the USA since most of Americas allies are already being invaded by Islam. It really looks like USA is being pushed off Europe / Africa and being used to attack any Muslim that isn't Wahhabi / Sunni.

It's amazing how easily a quality board can be subverted and infested with patriotard trash. Ronnie Raygun 2.0.

2nd

I don't speak moon runes.

It's amazing how stupid your comment is.

CHINK SHILL GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

neither do i google reads chink.

wew

Would it really be more efficient than boats though?

So it's China that's the target for the next jew war now? Were the Iran threads not taking off here to your liking? Anything to put the focus on some far off external enemy instead of dealing with the 100 million+ shitskins living, breeding, and governing here.

You know what I bet would be a really good way to teach China a lesson? Create a massive military and cultural alliance with India, and Vietnam, and the Philippines, and Thailand, and Indonesia, and then we can let all of those people immigrate right here to America because they are so based. That will teach those slopes in Chinatown. It will be so much more effective than getting just getting rid of them.

Iran is fine as it is, it does not deserve invasion from the US.

Why not just nuke china to glass?

Explain how you get rid of China?

wtf are you talking about

Because China will nuke the shit out of Japan and the US. Not that it wouldn't be hilarious to see them nuked again after Hiroshima and Nagasaki and Fukushima, but that's what would happen.

Japan is re-arming the SDF and they've recently changed their constitution.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/03/29/national/politics-diplomacy/japans-contentious-new-security-laws-take-effect-paving-way-collective-self-defense/

(cheeky breeky'd)
It wasn't until you dubbed it so, user.
China must be removed
MacArthur did nothing wrong

Oh, we definitely need to deal with those shitskins, but conquering some wogs' lands would be a good thing for our civilization at this point. Expansion counters the effects of decadence and degeneracy.

Good question considering how much cheaper shipping by sea can be.

ja kriegskamerad

wew lads

They've been around quite a bit longer than us even with their ups and downs. I'm not entirely sure why you'd be looking to get rid of them – got to have somewhere to send their racial parasites [isn't that the argument you kike LARPers use for keeping Israel around?].

The U.S. Navy is bigger, stronger and more advanced than all other navies of the world put together.

America does not need those flaky canucks to take China back to the stone age whenever need arises.

And the chinks know it. They would never, ever, go to war with the U.S. they will give absolutely anything to avoid war. Deep down, they know the second they get into a war with the U.S. they are history.

(heil'd)

(heil'd and prime'd)
We're awakening a giant.

Pick one and only one, Schlomo.

So you're a chinese jew?

I think we all know what is really going to happen.

Would need to be a train route vs a trucking route for it to serve any true potential.
Good idea but it saddens me that it would flood my loved Alaska though.

My guess is that they'd do high speed to make it more economical than air travel.
Maglev freight, fresh food shipments, faster trade. I could see it happening.
Imagine a bullet train from D.C. to moscow.

Finally! Someone who gets it….
Uh…
And into the trash it goes.

The weather would still keep people out, and the mosquitoes. Think about how many people live in Siberia, and they've had the railroad for quite a while.

Who says that us whites would be doing the ground fighting? Let the spics and niggers in the Infantry die for Israel. If whites haven't learned to keep their children off the front-lines then they deserve to be wiped out. The Jews are vile scum, but at least they aren't dumb enough to toss their children into the meat grinder of war.

Shut up you fucking chink scum.
Your civilization was born from European ideals, you can destroy as much evidence as you want, you'll always be a country of cheats.

Except spics and niggers suck at fighting. Every top tier front line infantry unit relies on whites to actually get shit done.

Kill yourself schlomo!

That's a good start, but how good can their military be right now? They have nobody within their ranks who has seen a war, let alone participated in one.
Not enough of their soldiers can possibly even be adquately trained to use any equipment right now.
Not gonna lie, though… Would be interesting to see the military rifles and pistols the Japs would make. Would want one if they start producing their own arms.

I'm sorry. I was under the impression most of us on this board are based in the Jewnited States. Was there some nationwide rejection of the entire postwar order? A large scale admission that the US was completely and totally in the wrong about everything it's down for the last 100+ years? Did 100+ million shitskins evaporate into the ether on inauguration day? Did the JewSA end its occupation of Germany, Italy, and Japan? Did it even manage a quiet press release apologizing for reinstalling the mafia in Sicily?

War with China isn't in our interest, Trump merely needs to fulfil his promises regarding infrastructure and industry, and China will collapse in on itself without US trade. Absolute paper tiger, all the data coming from China is even more of a lie than official US economic data.

(check'd)
But when will the British get sick of winning?

Even better, they die faster that way.

Might be a good time to turn to the "racial demographics of the US military" page in your binder, shill.

I was in the Infantry, faggot. It's filled to the brim with niggers, spics, and flips.

Don't tell it to me. Tell it to the Lockheeb shills in this thread.

No, they get bogged down behind cover just like the shitskins and you get "ayy mang this is too dangerous mang" excuses all day every day. It's the same reason why the shitskin wars in the middle east take for-fucking-ever. Even when the israelis are given the best gear the world has to offer, they still have trouble winning against goatfuckers.
Cowardice is bred into them, right down to the DNA. They're all fucking worthless, and whites need to step up and finally deal with these subhumans so we can live enjoyable lives again.

Kill yourself kike.

It's just people who've been propagandized against china, I doubt there're more than one or maybe two shills tops.
You have to keep in mind that the chinese have fucked over tons of major metros with their corruption money flooding the real estate markets. Huge portions of the US have unliveable costs of living because of the chinese-driven property bubbles. People are pissed, and when they see chinks coming with millions of dollars of laundered cash that they got by ripping off fellow chinese, they see an immediate enemy.

Wew, Canadian annexation when?

Sounds like the problem is with this nation, not some yellow cesspool across the ocean.

No, not everyone. Just the president's family and much of his cabinet.

Also, I'd just like to mention, the only reason whites have had even the slightest difficulty in shitskin countries is due to jewish ROEs.
We conquered Iraq and Afghanistan in days, but we got bogged down because of the jewish cuck ROE bullshit. Give us proper ROEs and we'll white every shitskin off the map in a fucking month.

Yep. Snow Castro wants more trade to fund whatever cucky globalist policies he desires. Trump just wants to MAGA and Canada happens makes a better trading partner than mexico.

Told you, voting solves nothing.

>>>/oven/

The US is massively Jewish. After Israel it's the most Jewish country on the planet. Children are circumcised, all our movies promote Jewish beliefs, nearly all our food is Kosher certified, the major religions are all Jewish in origin. America has become a Jewish nation.

Checked and keked

Oh fug, fine, let me rephrase – conquering a country like Mexico would be perfect, just avoid wars where conventional weapons would be obsolete. No need to instigate anything with Chyna for real, but they'd be glassed if they tried anything. I think that's the main point here. That and all the ethnic cleansing at home.

Whatever they're paying you shills, it's too much.

I never said China was good you fucking mongoloid. I said that war with China isn't desireable because we can let them fucking collapse in on themselves and they can eat plastic rice while we fix our fucking country.
There's no reason to spend lives and treasure conquering a country on the brink of collapse.

So up and fucking deport them with explicitly racial motivations. Seize their assets and revoke their citizenship. But they're never going to advocate that because they don't actually want that to happen. If the outsiders are always outside, they can't get you familiar enough with what they want you to get ginned up over.

China is not based, I want China wiped off the globe and I want the EU dismantled. Doesn't change the fact that America is Jewish.

We would spend non-white lives. I say it's a good ruse.

Well no shit. We should absolutely deport them and seize their assets along with every other non-white. In the meantime we need to build consensus and a stronger deportation force. All this takes time.
Pounding the war drum for Iran and China is the height of fucking stupidity. End all foreign aid and let all the shit countries collapse while we fix our own shit.

Rhodesia would have been Catachan. Australia might still be, or at least another Death World.

We don't even have full control over our own nominal borders.

Too bad we didn't discover memetics until it was too late

Mfw I've wanted to become a pirate ever since playing Black Flag a few years ago.

whats that song

Meanwhile some disgusting red fro nigger bitch wears a maga dress and muh maga

What the fuck is this sheeit.

Kill yourself kike.

The CIA already runs drugs to the cartels from every drug producing nation so in essence the corrupt CIA already conquered Mexico. The problem is the CIA stands with globalism and not American families. Solution? CONQUER THE CIA

Holy shit, are you genuinely retarded? I want the fact that America is a Jewish nation to change. Pretending we don't live in a Jewish nation wont change that fact.

Unless and until there is a massive shift in the way the US does business, then yes the US is jewish. What this board needs is a lot less of you patriotard mouth breathers huffing James Madison's farts while ignoring the entirety of the 20th century [or even worse, trying to sanitize what happened so you can still claim ownership over those events with your own redneck spin on it].

Kill yourself kike.

Oh look, bots. Guess someone doesn't want people having honest discussion in this thread.

If that's your plan, you'd get a lot more mileage out of a genocidal colonization campaign in Anatolia and North Africa than you would dicking around in the Far East.

I always preferred the smell of Andrew Jackson's farts to James Madison's, tbh.

Where did you get this notion? Do you mean to say that nationalism and its resurgence is a bad thing?

War with China is just fun larping, take it easy.

No everyone here just wants kikes like you to kill yourself, please step in to the >>>/gaschamber/ yid

Not about efficiency. Think of all the new towns that would spring up along those routes. Inns, restaurants, mechanics, and the rest.

No, China will take it burning.

Two people don't just magically make the exact same comment.

You newfags realize the SCO would drag Russia and Iran into any conflict with the US, right?

Are you sure you're in the right place? Did you find this board in the last week or something? I'm struggling to understand how someone who has been here for any length of time wouldn't grasp the nuance of supporting nationalism while simultaneously opposing the single most hostile opponent of it in ours, our parent's, and our grandparent's lifetimes.

Actually it happens all the time on chans, you would know this if you were not a paid kike shill with only 2 weeks of experience, tell your boss to send the old crt shills back, they at least had some experience on the chans.

Yeah, no shit, bro.

High speed rail, user. I doubt there'd be a shitload of stops.

No.

I'm going to ahead and filter you because you're not speaking clearly and directly and it's not like anything you've said in this thread has been worthwhile anyway.

You're not gonna see a dime at this rate moshi, I have your boss on the line, he's says this is not what he's paying 12 cents an hour for.

Trains still need to be serviced, and the ease of travel would still encourage people to stop at miscellaneous places along the route.

You were suggesting that I can't conceive of both nationalism and the fact that Jews subvert it.

It won't be like local rail, so i think your fears are largely ungrounded. Population will increase but my guess is only marginally.

We also don't know what Pakistan and Turkey will do. India is surrounded so they will be destroyed. W Europe is burning as well as Britain. There are so many bad things that will happen to US allies so you retards saying "destroy China it will be easy" aren't looking at what can potentially happen to the entire planet.

You don't believe this.

Who wants to permanently settle in Alaska? Not very many people.

Most of the users on this board are small-minded individuals. You can see the evidence of this by their infatuation with the Trump personality cult. They're also short-sighted individuals, because they think Trump is literally Hitler and he is "playing the Jews" in some sort of 4D chess game, when in fact, the US presidency is the initiation ritual so that his family can join the global ruling elite. I'm talking about the type of poster who responds enthusiastically to the "you-have-been-visited-by" meme, who participates in "Kek worship," and who accuses others of being a "shill." It's shameful behaviour for any self-respecting white man to be acting this way. It's the type of hive-minded mentality that Muslims and Jews have.

A year ago, most of Holla Forums was well aware that the whole justification for invading Iraq was a complete fabrication. You think they'd have learned, but now you have idiots (or Kushner-paid shills) like OP hyping up war with China in this thread, war with Iran in that thread, prioritizing Muslims over Jews, or some other counterproductive strategy. It's like they learned nothing, and as soon as they perceive a chance to better their short-term situation by an infinitesimal amount, all of their principles go out the window.

If you genuinely believe that Trump is acting in the interests of white men, then you would have to wonder why he puts Israel before America, why he defends the rights of shitskins, and why he hasn't called for the destruction of the fractional reserve banking system that has parasitized white men in this country for 100 years. Trump is a goon and if you are putting your faith in him that he will do anything pro-white besides exporting a couple million shitskins (hey great, that's not even a drop in the bucket), then you are delusional. The fact is that there is no political solution to save White America. It can only be saved through a day-of-the-rope scenario which the Trump presidency will have absolutely effect bringing about.

Personalities like Alex Linder, Mike Delaney, and Max Macro of Iron March are who we need: those who will be malcontent until every last Heeb is dead. This board, on the other hand, is populated by a bunch of impressionable children. At least the people on Endchan still have their heads on straight.

Oh yeah, the mods here are a bunch of shitskins. You're posting on a pro-white board that's moderated by a shitskin. I'm sure Hitler would be proud, you fucking mushbrains.

I think you've misunderstood me.
I like the idea of people using high speed rail to stop at and populate podunk towns along the way. It would promote economic expansion and provide new opportunities for people. It'd also potentially help people reconnect with nature as access to natural parks would be made easier.

Don't forget, they're more than likely going to have access to top tier U.S. Training assets. I have a feeling Japan is going to become a U.K. level partnership.

With the opportunity to collect state oil revenue stipends, it's more people than you think.

Dubs of truth here.

Wait, are you saying that patriotism is the most hostile opponent of nationalism? Because your original post was saying that what this board needs is a lot less "patriotard mouth breathers" ignoring some unspecified events of the 20th century or trying to take ownership of said unspecified events.

I'm confused.

Not that I wish to imply America's history is squeaky clean – we've done a lot of awful shit – but I'm not sure what the relevance of that is in this discussion. Whatever our country has done, it's still not wrong to be either a nationalist or a patriot, and no, not everyone in America is a jew, even if kikery has infested our society on every level. Moreover, patriotism has nothing to do with arguing that not all Americans are poisoned by jewery.

No.

Jew Crew two kike team, pls go

(Heil'd)
Checking these Fuhrer dubs of truth. I'd add Wolf Wall Street to that list too.

No one is shilling for China. And you're wrong about North Korea. Think about it.

Yes, but we're not going to get Rahowa anytime soon, so funposting etc. can be all that gives some of us hope. Stop acting like your some kind of investigative reporter in the dark recesses of this Islandic basket painting collective. Endchan doesn't have enough traffic for the type of entertainment we get here, btw.

How about you explain it for me schlomo, my brain doesn't think like a kike.

USA vs China (2016)

The difference between nationalism and patriotardism is that while both loves their country, the patriotard does it in such a zealous irrational manner that he'd get ready to do anything said to him by the head of the state, no matter the long-term consequences. He loses all critical though in favor of blind quasi-religious faith on his country's leadership. He'd gladly jump off a plane with a nuclear warhead shoved up his ass if he was ordered to. The nationalist will actually think rationally about the long-term best interests for his country. That includes not going to war for kike interests, even if ordered by his nation's leader.

North Korea is a Russian proxy, not a Chinese one.

This is the most derisive photo I have in my collection. It's not near good enough for you.

Jesus nigger. Poste lesse.

It's good that you don't believe it. It's working as intended.

(czech'd)

knowyourmeme.com/memes/leekspin-loituma-girl
the traditional Finnish folk song levan Polkka

Suspect this is a shill, but still some valid points.

Holla Forums has been successfully subverted. It is now:

And the D&C through exclusive ideology (minority uprising) here is fucking blatant as day, not sure how so many cunts are falling for it.

Anyway, war with China is a bad idea. War with Iran is a bad idea.

Trump has done the right thing by moving production back to America. Other countries need to follow his lead. If China can no longer export their product (other countries don't need it), they'll crush under their own totalitarian regime.

Help Trump make change for the better, but don't be a fucking supportive moron if he's being forced between bad ultimatums. Help him escape them by sabotaging the Jew.

why is that?

Checked. Because he says so goy, Holla Forums has always been a board of peace, pls don't kill your enemies, they'll win. :''')

Frankly I supported Trump even with this in mind. A confrontation with China is inevitable regardless who was elected. However with the current arrangement of players, there's a significantly lesser chance of it resulting in total nuclear conflagration. It could be contained as a cold war regional conflict at best. So voting did matter as Hillary would have agitated Russia and made any such efforts of mitigation impossible.

No, you are the shill.

Checked and capped.

lol no die

you`re the one whos small minded,
*lets go back to farting in the wind over nonsense*
We meme-d a fucking presidency

I'm sure the bug men will make a lot of noise.

Hey, I like Trump, but I don't think he's the final solution. I see Holla Forums as a place to funpost, I go to Iron March if I want to talk about getting shit done.

I will admit that Trump has lived up to expectations in this very short time and I support him.

You'll never, ever, ever win. It doesn't matter how much you plan, it doesn't matter what you believe. You are going to lose. Because you rely on lies.

You need to re-read that "ebin" screencap and figure out if there's a single shred of evidence in anything that shill said.
Pro-Tip:there isn't

I'm not sure, but I expect they'd be great at launching drone strikes.

Fuck China. Fuck those cunt eyed, dog eating ant people. They're a country of a billion slanty eyed Jews that deserves to be burnt into powder and ground into opium.

Nice dubs with a great post
nothin' sweeter

FUCK CHINA

Checked

There's a lot of truth to be had here. Now that Trumps elected whatever happened to calling him out on the retarded shit? That's where it's really showing how far we've fallen into the Trump trap, which we knew would happen pushing him for 1 1/2 years. It was a fuck you to the left and taking a chance that he'll do something positive.

He was always just the vehicle to get our message out. Never was the messenger and never will be. He's done a lot of bad shit already prior to taking office and nothing too impressive since hes been in unless you include causing simple mass butt hurt to liberals, which lets be honest isn't that hard to do.

2 million. 8 million. 12 million deportations. That is just a drop in the bucket unless the game is to simply buy more time, which really isn't what we need anyways. We need things to get worse, not better, so people don't close their eyes again and get motivated to act.

k, rabbi.

Don't insult the Horse Lords.

They ride horses, Trudeau rides cocks.

No man should have to bury their wife's son.

Pls explain or link you've piqued my interest

Britain would have to get seriously redpilled on speech and guns before that could happen.

When the Brits accept freedom of speech, right to keep guns, and freedom to choose a western religion, I will GLADLY welcome them. I'm very iffy until then.

That's too often for China it seems.

Fake news.

GO BACK TO EATING DOG, LI

Go back to reading emails from Soros about the next cuck march for a criminal who got shot.

hahaha. fuck off gook shill

Good thing I can still read my emails without getting blocked.

That's a jap retard, and a really shitty shop, like how fucking retarded would you have to be to believe that shit?
Literally mspaint tier

Nice black and white picture of good goys getting what they deserved.

No shit they're japs fuckface, I was more so praising the picture for the speared chink spawn. I sure as hell hope nanking happened, they deserved it as much as kikes deserve a real holocaust.

Well you're right about one thing at least.

You're going to be in the color ones.

McDougall, who is a company sergeant-major in a field medical unit, said he was surprised when his request was quickly granted.

KEK SMILES UPON YOU

Hi JIDF

so… 8/pol/ now official killed? if so, who killed it?

*officially

Chinks want to take the throne of power currently occupied by kikes? Wow, you're right, Li! I should be accepting the slant-eye jew instead!

Watch the documentary The Coming War on China to get a clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3hbtM_NJ0s&feature=youtu.be&t=68

stopped reading

The slant-eyed jew doesn't give a fuck about dominating cucks who can't keep their kids from getting raped or killed at a music concert or getting replaced by niggers. It wants to be not attacked for refusing to live like you.

Shit mods and a constant influx of trash from halfchan, reddit and voat. Not that Holla Forums was quite wise on geopolitics beforehand.

As opposed to IronLARP, which is run by this esteemed white gentleman:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Slavros

Gold!

You tried pushing that line in the Flynn thread too.
It isn't going to fucking work you hopelessly incompetent goon.
Whatever they pay you, it's too much.
even if you do it for free

You have two options, Wong:
a) Join us as faithlful subordinates to the rightful White masters of this world, like you Jap brothers did, and we help you remove kebab from your clay.
b) Oppose us and perish under thermonuclear fire.

Choose wisely.

Nah that's me. 'This isn't going to your principled neocon board you little faggot.

kissing goblins, embracing goblins, in bed with a goblin

We like sucking yank dick just as much. Shit out another war and we'll be right there licking your arses clean.

Fuck off with your nigger speak.

So if it's multiple people, and I honestly doubt it is, what festering astroturfing strawman shithole did you come from? Literally none of the people you're calling "patriotards" show any signs of being civic nationalists, I'm certainly not one.
Just because I'm not a civic nationalist doesn't mean I'm not going to try and improve my own fucking country you dumb kike, Jesus Christ you really don't think out your arguing points do you?

Tell me, do you people actually hold conferences on this shit, or do you just use an IRC?

We're all from the CIA. It couldn't be several people noticing the same trend at the same time due to the problem being everywhere, of course.
Improving this country does not mean jingoism against China, Iran, or whatever the fuck foreign enemy Trump's administration wants to throw young white men to die at while letting Mexicans back in through the wall's big beautiful door; only deporting the criminal brown people that break up the liberal fantasy of multiculturalism and to satisfy the bourgeois of only the best brown people. All the posters you've called "shills" in this thread are right on the money. "patriotard" has been in the lexicon for years to describe the type of idiot that was completely for the Iraq war and it sums it up quite nicely. They love the window-dressings of Americanism and its liberal foundations more than their own people.

Do you think they're poo'n'loos? They just clocked in about an hour and a half ago. It's definitely shiftwork an this is an hour for streetshitting dravidian monkeycallers.

report and filter. The kikes reveal themselves with every fucking word. Kill yourself, we will not let you go quickly when we get ahold od you. Some of us enjoy doing things you wouldn't be able to comprehend as they happen to you. Cut by cut, we will remove you like a cancer.

You want to kill a white man because he dared insult America. This is what I'm talking about.

They might be. I remember when Bui hired literally dozens of them to shitpost on here for several days nonstop, was surprisingly effective.
Funny that only unbridled autism can cause problems for other types of unbridled autism, maybe CTR should have been recruiting from special-ed classes the whole time.

Foreigner spotted, JUDEN RAUS

You don't get it. China has been fucking with the west for decades.

Good job removing 1.300.000.000 chinks.

This.

*luck

If china cannot import grain from russia and the usa, they will die. They'll all fucking die of starvation and infighting. we in the usa also deceloped biological agents to destroy the grain production of china and tested it a few years ago on some african shit hole.

Source?

Fuck, it's been almost a decade now since I heard about it. The wheat rust talked about in this article is related though, this specific strain was a test strain that had high spread low damage (comparatively) and it had the same characteristics as a lot of the usnavy viral testing that I was dealing with prior. Here is article, though it is just a regular news article, not specifically about the project. voanews.com/a/decapua-wheat-rust-41apr11-120367854/157949.html

FUCK MY LIFE! I just reread the articles about this and I was fucking wrong, so fucking wrong, this isn't about china at all! This was a CIA operation to force a famine in Africa to send shitskins to europe and the only ones who knew about it WERE IN ALEPPO!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Alert! I have gone full autistic! THE CIA DID ALL OF THIS! They planned it for a decade or more, the famines in africa, the destruction of the exploding job market in libya, and the formation of the islamic state to purge all the evidence and militarize the shitskins in one fell swoop! THEY MUST BE PURGED! BY KEK THEY WILL BE FLAYED AND FLUNG INTO HE LAKE!

Brit fag here, me and a couple of lads are redpilled on guns and speech, but the typical normie gives no fucks.

Am I seeing parallels?

you have to realize that pushing this meme in several threads at the same time, on the same day, does nothing but mark the meme as a foreign virus and mark yourself as a stupid faggot shill, you stupid faggot shill

Trudeau is NOT Canada. Trudeau has made it very clear that he doesn't give one wafer-thin shit about anyone who isn't protected by social justice. He says things on the world stage, but he doesn't speak for any Canadian I know. I want BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba to separate so damned badly.

I laughed, in spite of myself.

Trump needs to give Trudeau the belt like a naughty child.

If you zoom in on that koalas nose… There is a cat. What dies he mean by this?

The best part of removing chinks is that if you control the food, they'll remove themselves. Anytime there has been any question to Chinese food supplies they immediately start starving in the hundreds of thousands. This is because Chinese people, like all communists, are constantly on the edge of starving. And if we're lucky, after is all is said and done, maybe there will be enough underground Chinese Nationalists to reforge the country. If not, Imperial Japan can have a second go of things.