Can someone explain the rational of baby boomers and how much they despise millennials...

Can someone explain the rational of baby boomers and how much they despise millennials? I am not trying to cultivate a fuck boomers general thread but take a look at this:

nymag.com/scienceofus/2017/02/nobody-is-moving-especially-millennials.html

Boomers are calling millennials lazy because they aren't moving and buying houses. They totally ignore underemployment rates, college debt and general debt and assume millennials are simply too lazy to buy their overpriced homes from them. It's getting kinda absurd because I see general hatred coming from boomers towards millennials no matter what site I see with comments about any topic like this and it isn't limited to one political ideology. Conservative boomers and liberal boomers both do it and seems to be the only thing they agree on. I don't think this mentality is going to end well in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SK53V
archive.is/HRvBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bommers were literally the first generation on earth raised from birth on the Nazi bad/Jew Good meme.

No shit everything they say and do is going to be thoroughly cucked.

Boomers=Hillary
Millennials=Bernie

I feel like there has been a shift though. Every generation lectures the new one and calls them lazy. It's expected. However I feel like it's more than just lecturing and more vindictive and hateful in nature. Like they despise us for some reason. Could it be because they are close to death and can't deal with that and are jealous of us?

Look nigger I started working at 21 as a truck driver. Forget college, forget debt. In two years of saving every penny working 60-70 hour weeks away from home I had enough to put a downpayment on a house and move out. My parents let me stay with them rent free during that time when I was home.
Boomers are fucking retards, but most millennial are lazy, stupid shits who get stupid useless degrees and complain about how stupid and lazy they are and how they want to be boomers too.
Opportunity is out there, go and get it faggot.

yes goyim, those old people aren't quite with the times!

More like they see the fruits of their choices in us, and can't bear to look at it so they take it out on us because they're too fucking retarded to think maybe it's their fault.

Why are mods deleting tons of threads. There isn't shit in the catalog today so why the fuck delete threads that…hurr durr i guess they don't meet our high moderations standards..hurr..durr.

There literally isn't any good shit in the catalog today so stop deleting threads that might be interesting you faggots!!!

I'M ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT MODS!!!

all work and no play makes user a good goy

lol enjoy ur ban :^)

Older people have been complaining about "Kids these days" since the beginning of time. Their elders complained about them in the 1950s and 60s. This is nothing new.

I agree but see this:

But boomers really are pieces of shit that should be despised. They're the goodest goys and oversaw Western civilization fall. If they had not been such selfish shits we wouldn't be digging ourselves out of shit now.

archive.is/SK53V
archive.is/HRvBU
well OP I might hazard a guess and say this writer is shilling for the real estate industry and maybe moonlighting against people building up real connections to their volk.

I honestly think my mom is a fucking pompous idiot. She wants to charge people for same price that a flat in city centre would cost. My grandma has the same shit going. This is true reason why money isnt circulating through economy. Prices keep rising and everyone is in their own little corner with resources they dont want to trade off because "ITS REALLY PRECIOUS TO ME". For fucks sakes lady, a guy like me would love to get out my moms appartment and live with my girlfriend in a rented place until I finish college, but all these fuckers jack up prices because its tourist destination. (Yep, even during the fucking winter).

Because they are largely responsible for the current situation, and profited by it almost exclusively.

They don't want to admit that all the people running around in the 70's-90's telling them that their children and grandchildren would pay for this (people who they rolled their eyes at and insulted) were right. Nobody wants to hear that they willfully ruined the prospects of their descendants for generations.

So Boomers = Half Jew

Millenials = Full jew?

The reason I said no boomer hate is not because I don't think boomers deserve otherwise but to guide this thread more towards analyzing if boomers really do irrationally hate us.

Its not the mods, its some troll / shill brigade reporting shit over and over.

What is it with moms in particular? Is it because they were raised in that generation of "if the wife ain't happy…" or something? I swear to god, it's either their way or the highway, and they CAN'T be wrong, because they're the mother in the house.

All older generations are displeased with the younger ones, but boomers actually hate everyone who came after them.
The reason is that boomers are spoiled children who had everything handed to them on a silver platter. They made a YUGE mess of the country and the world due to their short-sightedness, greed and idiocy. To this day, they: 1) haven't admitted to making the mess; 2) expect later generations to fix the mess.
Boomers are poisonous, pampered cunts who think the entire world revolves around them and throw tantrums when they realize their descendants aren't rushing to wipe their collective ass. They want to be respected due to their age while not having a shred of wisdom that comes with it.
Good thing most of them are in their 70's now. Boomers dying out completely will be akin to a breath of fresh air for the US.

The boomers are inundated with generational d&c through traditional (((media))), and they've been at it since they were kids. Hating everyone younger or older because the jews told them to.

Blank slate indoctrination + the wealth to move away from the problems they instinctually feel, but have been conditioned to ignore

Oh, forgot to add: while the current generation may be quite shitty in many regards, the last people who have the right to open their stinkin' mouths to criticize it are the boomers.

Just a hint user
If a woman is smiling beware
If a woman is smiling like she is happiest woman alive be really afraid and run away
Behind that thin veil of rainbows and sunshine a bitch that can use all her power for evil emerges. Neo-feminist, without any rhetoric or words. The type of woman that believes in "crying in agony as she strikes you". That cries rape because she wants to ruin someones life. Has a set goal and is ready to scratch someones eyes out to get it.

You know what I don't get about them? They shit on us so bad but they need us to buy things to prop up their investments and to pay social security. It makes no fucking sense how they berate us while depending on us.

This. It doesn't help that the bar of entry into most industries keeps getting higher and higher. If it was at the point it was for boomers, more people would be out there working.

there is nothing a parasite hates more than his host

Boomers had it on fucking easy mode and think we're disappointments, yet they're too emotionally stunted to realize that they had it on easy mode. They're like rich kids who non-ironically say "lol well why doesn't your dad just buy you a car?" because they're 16 and have only ever known getting what they want when they want it. Boomers grew up with the memory of WW2 fresh and a lot of people had that "Dude, just do what feels good, maaaan" as a backlash to the hardships that were face. Then they carried that on and raised a shitty, entitled generation, who then in turn birthed what we have now (who at least seem to have a bit of a backlash against the retardation [not enough to save anything though in my opinion]).

Well when you were my age, you didn't need a college degree to work at a convenience store. You could actually get a job because you didn't have Pajeet running every store and only hiring Ranjeet and Sandeep. When you were my age, the economy was just continually improving rather than stagnating.

Well let's see… we've established that it's hard to get work. We've established that you need some sort of college degree just to stock shelves. We've established that it's hard to get a house. We've had decades of feminism telling women "They don't need no man!" and that kids are just evil parasites that make it harder to go out and get shitfaced every weekend. We've been told to only even have kids once we're in our mid-30s, marriage just "Holds you back, giiiiiiiiiiiirl", and a marriage contract is just going to fuck men over generally once the inevitable divorce happens (oh, and they'll take your kid[s] and make you pay for it).

And then there's all the stuff like general dissatisfaction and emptiness. You can't really get many real friendships since "Morality is relative" and even other guys will fuck you over more than ever. Cheating is way less taboo. Everyone is glued to their phone screens and can't even go on a two day camping trip without having a seizure if they can't check Instagram. Your girlfriend is way more likely to stray since the internet is a 24/7 global meat market for her now and tons of men couldn't give two shits about helping her cheat. You have pop culture encouraging everyone to be as degenerate (in the literal sense) as possible for fame/attention (and all attention is good attention now). You even got to live in a time where your demographics weren't being explicitly crushed by your own people and governments. You actually got to live in cities that actually looked like your own country for the most part. Your media wasn't just a 24/7 cycle of telling you why we "need" less people like you.

Boomers can collectively suck a cock. No time period has been perfect nor will there ever be one that is, but at least they got some semblance of living in a time that was humane. We're living in one where everything is geared towards being drooling sheep who simply do what they're told or face further isolation for admitting that things are screwed up.

Sorry for the rant, but my mother is 65 and while she's not too bad, her parents have that mentality and it drives me nuts. My grandparents aren't bad people and not what I'd call liberal, but some of the lack of self-awareness I witness is going to cause me to have an aneurysm. Yes, I'm mad.

“A pig ate its fill of acorns under an oak tree and then started to root around the tree. A crow remarked, `You should not do this. If you lay bare the roots, the tree will wither and die.’
`Let it die,’ said the pig. `Who cares so long as there are acorns?'”

Damn I want to subscribe to your newsletter.

It's really the dad's fault for not keeping discipline in the house. But part of that is lack of acceptable punishment (No more spankings for wives that would be domestic abuse), and the media constantly reinforcing the idiot-husband/smart-woman meme through sitcoms. Add to that court systems that always side with women on every issue. It's effectively impossible to ever tell them "No" on anything, and they have no incentive to listen to reason. Thus we get mini-dictators who wonder why their kids break off contact the second they can.

Sarcasm noted. I didn't mean to blog so hard, but the lack of self awareness and shirking of the responsibility from Boomers drives me mad.

LOL this. My sister flipped out when I put liquid soap in her 6 year old sons mouth when he told me to go fuck myself. He was crying while I did it but after that he stopped and said he won't do that anymore. She wouldn't have done shit and he would have gotten worse.

No it wasn't sarcasm I am serious bro. I enjoyed reading that.

Jesus you nailed it right on the head.

I feel like she has absolutely zero foresight or hindsight.

I have you beat

I eventually got it under control but it is a fight I have to deal with all the time. Like she gave me an eating disorder as a kid because she was dumb as fuck that I still fight to this day at the age of fucking 30.

What the FUCK was ever the point of doctors? My mom would take us to the doctor, pay for that shit, and then waste money on home remedies.

When I swore for the first time in my life, Pop immediately turned around and backhanded me on the mouth. After that, he sat down with me and calmly explained why swearing was bad and why he would never tolerate it around the house.
All the while Mom was scampering around me, throwing a tantrum and gabbling like a hen about Pop being violent and hitting me "for no reason".

Much later I learned that maternal instinct predisposes mothers to being control freaks, aiming to keep their offspring in eternal care, no matter the cost. And that they usurp authority from fathers to make the child more susceptible: father forbids something, mother immediately allows it. The child's brain registers: father = bad, mother = good.

Unrelated to the thread, but whatever. I've yet to see a child's psyche ruined by a couple of spanks, but I've seen plenty ruined by lack of any.

Yeah, and she could have easily reported you for child abuse for it. Shit is completely backwards.

Yeah, I've had to live through it too. Cock-blocked numerous times, searching my room for 'drugs' that were never there, shipping me off to psychiatrists because I was depressed (Who just pumped me full of chems that made me hate life more). Second I got a car I stopped coming home, and spent a few weeks essentially homeless at 17.

She wanted back in my life once I started a family. Immediately started causing drama with my me and my wife, got her husband to send nasty e-mails, and even had extended family in on it. Not sure why she thought I wouldn't just completely break off contact again. Her only reward will be dying bitter and alone.

Sorry to blog-post, it's just frustrating to see (((society))) promote this shit-tier behavior and ruin families. Even worse since I've personally gotten bit by it.

Whats funny about this is my nephew who I punished with soap respects me a lot despite me frequently disciplining him.

I'm gen-X, i hate boomers and millennials for different reasons. We are the ones who woke up and realized the problem was the jew. Thats how trump got elected.

whats good about boomers dying is that when they go, so does a lot of Nazi and Hitler fear mongering. I don't think their kids are smart enough to keep it going since their lives are good and they don't care.So it becomes less and less taboo if you talk about shit like white genocide.

I understand where you're coming from (used to feel the exact same way). Now I just take life as essentially a spiritual test – is it possible to live a virtuous life even with society against you. Separating the wheat from the chaff, finding those who are actually seeking truth and not status/money/pleasure. Even if there is no afterlife, it still helps to safeguard humanity and help achieve higher goals.

I've never had trouble landing a job, I'm under employed right now applying all over and because I'm FUCKING A WHITE MALE I keep getting over looked. I'm Gen X though not a millennial.

checked

I salute your righteous indignation.

how does it feel to be totally ignored?

Yeah, nobody would ever suspect that we're a Kekist heretical cult that shot off from Esoteric Hitlerism. Praise Kek! Btw, according to EH (esoteric hitlerism) you have digits of truth. Hitlerism checks Kekism just as it should. Praise Kek, Sieg Hiel!

Dubs is right.
user, why not try making a thread or two to help increase the number of good posts in the catalog? Great posts start with G which is just a sideways U that contains a little thing in the center that looks like an I. So let us, U and I, create many new threads that anons will rejoice around for days, maybe weeks to come.