Sacramento Holla Forumsack here, need help defending white waifu and kid

I vote Trump and this is the thanks I get? I should have listened to the prepperfags.

What do I do? If the Oroville dam is breached, my home and all my possessions are fucked, and the lives of my family, many of whom are fellow Trumpists, are in danger. Any recommended locations to move towards until the storm subsides? Any tips/tricks/FAQs/cheats?

Also, as an aside, Holla Forums has my phone blocked from posting, and references shitty aspergers-tier posts that I've never made. What the fuck, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist
twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Have we started the fire?

If you are genuinely worried about it…. anywhere outside of Sacramento, fam.

I don't live in California but flood advice is pretty universal: get to high ground. As for your house and things, they are probably doomed.

Head west or east, whatever gets you out of the path of the flood. Assuming the dam breaks and all hell breaks loose with it, that is. Failing that, I hope you've got flood insurance and know how to swim…

The water rises

head to another state user
and don't come back

You can appeal a ban. The sweeping IP caught you. Good luck.

I happen to have an empty basement ready for move-in. If you let me have your wife for a night, maybe we can work something out.

I happen to have an empty basement ready for move-in. If you let me have your wife for a night, maybe we can work something out.

Why not go rent a moving van now and load it up to drive to safety?

kek

If you let him film and share, I'll send $5 to your Paypal.

Yes, the fire rises!

Ain't that easy. Family is skeptical. I'm thinking heading up to sly park maybe? Is that too close? It's much higher ground than Sacramento, high enough to snow.

We got 2 cats. I know it's gay but I rather like my cats.

Lift up your eyes and look north, OP. The future state of Jefferson needs you. If you're feeling less brave and just want to settle down, then go to the east coast.

Move your ass to the appalachian mountains. It's one of the few places in the US that's immune to all the big natural habbenings.

San Andreas? not a problem.

Yellowstone? Well outside the killzone and also outside the range of the worst of the ash.

Hurricanes? They pretty much just bash themselves ineffectually against the mountains.

Earthquakes? I've never even felt one.

HE DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD!

Nice.

Is that a worst case scenario for the dam breaking? Or just a general flood warning?

If you repair your dam, the water wins

Admirable, but mistaken.

General flood-plain map showing frequency of severe flooding.

The tradition of owning cats goes back to the Romans user, it's ok.

Buy flood insurance

Also Appalachia is white as fuck

95%+ white easily

Fucking leave Commifornia. Do you really want to be a casualty of war during the libtard purge? Just get out of the way so Trump can nuke them.

You should listen to those trips, OP.

Hah. The average residential flood insurance costs 43k. For what, a car, PC, a couple cats and a few nice gaming systems? I don't own any housing so it's cheaper to say no on that.

But, before coming here there is one thing that absolutely must be understood: It's pronounced appalachian, not appalshian. HARD "ch"

The spics and shitskins in cali shitpost here and get banned. Get a VPN for your phone.
And get the fuck out of Commiefornia.

Be ready for a WROL Katrina type situation. But don't take it seriously because it probably will be okay.

As for the phone making posts. Do you have bluetooth turned on normally? If so turn it off because there are tools you can connect to someones phone and send texts/make calls and use it normally without them being aware.

Use this as your excuse to flee California for good. Either join the Memewest Front and move to east Washington, east Oregon, Idaho or west Zyklontana; or you can move to a purple state (or Texas or Georgia), or you can move to Holla Forums Hampshire or upstate Maine.

It'll be impossible to make a decision that quickly by Wednesday, the time this is all allegedly going to collapse.

We have thought about Minnesota, before. If we survive this shit and it really happens, fockin Minnesoota all de way, ay?

If it wasn't so impossible to get guns in Commiefornia, that would almost make it worthwhile. So many ghetto fucks and shitlibs.

Nothing gay about cats, they'll keep your house pest-free. Get a couple of cat carriers and bring them with your dumb ass.

Is that Michelle Obama ?

Go to Texas like every other Commiefornian faggot that gets tired of it. That or the Carolinas.

I would get to high ground and pack anything that is really important (photos etc) make sure you are armed too.
anything you leave behind will either be looted or destroyed so don't leave anything you want.

lol wat a fag
i hope your wife drowns
in semen

user….why are you inviting outsiders to Appalachia??? Have you gone silly son?

Don't move here we are all fat inbred hicks that drink whisky do meth and moonshine, play the banjo and are missing teeth!

Watch out, we got a survivalist over here!

make a private purchase
the only really hard guns to get are handguns and semi auto rifles
armslist .com/

if he can afford to live in commiefornia he can afford to live in a hotel for a week

Really? What do you have to do differently?

yes you should have

are there really rightwingers who don't plan for this shit?

That better not be an upper lip piercing,

Evalion's your wife?

Good to see I joined the right side.

Hopefully you've gotten armed in someway. You don't know what is coming down the pipe.

That guy isnt on our side, probably lefty/pol/.

fun fact that first pic is the old michigan militia

FAGGOTS WILL DROWN IN A SEA OF POZ LOADS

It takes a year long process for most. Expensive. Many forms.

For someone like me with a record (does a bar fight at 20 really constitute a violent record? doesn't anyone live anymore?) it's damn near impossible. Only the governor himself can sign off on whether I'd be okay to own a handgun. It's ridiculous.

And meanwhile the black and hispanic street gangs shoot you for looking at them the wrong way, or failing to glance their way at all..

Nigger, drive to Auburn and shut the fuck up. We in Sacramento are in zero danger. Oroville is fifty fucking miles away, on the other side of Yuba City.

STOP TRYING TO GET OUR HOME ADDRESSES, ANTIFA

I have nigger-tier Wal-Mart straight talk and I get periodically banned, must have given my phone the same IP address as some other shitposter, probably one using a VPN.

I bet you can't call jews any bad words, either

you can buy a pump action shotgun california fairly easy, buy a 12 gauge and a tube extension for it and load it 00-slug-00-slug-00-slug-00-slug–00
it is the definition of crowd control

saved

So like the only guns worth having?

You have a wife and a kid yet you cant even get them out of harms way? what you have no family or relatives to help you also? How shit are you?

Not everyone is a whetback like you user

Don't be mad at me libshit, I'm not one of your pets that vote you in. I will help make CA great again and deport anyone who helps spics along with them.

Give me your girls number fam. Don't worry I'll take care of her.
Yeah leave California. Been saying this for years. Collateral damage is necessary.
You're probably permbanned then. Use a VPN. Android or iOS?

You can get pump action Ar-type guns that are just as good.

I'll match your donation and raise you five bucks.

Looks like Cali could sure use a Right Wing Safety Squad right about now ayy

Rode not road.

I have an actual idea OP
go on twitter and contact twitter .com/maga3x?lang=en and see if any fellow Trump supporters are local and can help

What the fuck.

GTFO, califag. On second thought, please just stop… being alive.

Actually, the flood area is all Trump supporters. It is the non-Mexican half of the Central Valley. What we needs is for Quake-Chan to shake things up.

Shake it up Quake-Chan

no

I guess the official moderation stance is "Holla Forumsacks should die because helping them survive a happening might involve doing something outside the containment board oy vey". Sad!

You can call someone to auction off all your personal belongings. You might stand to make a nice quick buck.

Short sell and bring money to the table to cover it. Head to Montana.

Head to the El Dorado Forest

FTFY