Gee, a Goldman Sachs Jew banker to head treasury dept, how original. Steven Mnuchin just confirmed...

Gee, a Goldman Sachs Jew banker to head treasury dept, how original. Steven Mnuchin just confirmed. I know Trump famously said he only wants Jews counting his money, the kind that wear yarmulkes everyday, but please tell me user Trump knows what he is doing.

Lurk more.

And try harder.

He kind of had to put a jew in there. Jews don't play well with others. This applies to the finance world as well.

wtf I like Jews and don't question anything now

For all the things Trump has done in 2 weeks I will trust him on this pick. Mnuchin is by far his most hated person on his team but you need a (hopefully former) snake to be in this position. I was listening to a Breitbart interview with Trump early into his campaign and they were talking about Carl Icahn. Trump said basically "I know everyone is going to hate it if I pick him but Icahn doesn't need money anymore. He is looking for a new challenge and loves this country and hates where its going". Mnuchin probably is in the same boat.

Just like he had to take special interest money in order to finance his campaign, right? Oh wait, that never happened. Trump didn't have to obey any of the established political rules, and that's a major reason why he was elected.

Putting a kike who's worked for both Goldman Sachs and Soros is just about the worst decision he could've possibly made.

Trump, tell me your plan, goy!

This. I worried when Trump called out Bush on 9/11 but it worked out. I worried when Trump picked Pence but it worked out. I worried when Trump refused to spend a billion dollars on campaign advertisements but Trump won. I'm worried about this kike but I trust Trump's judgment.

Also, wasn't there some thread talking about how this Jew was actually some kind of financial loser and messed up a major merger? I like the idea that Trump has blackmail on this kike and can make him do what he wants.

Hi Shill. We have known for months Trump was going to pick this kike. Shill harder. Trump has so far done enough to get the benefit of the doubt

Treasury's job is to lie about economic data and listen to British jews for the amount of money that they should barf out. Now trump will have his finger on the button to make the money supply do what he wants. You don't need a bad goy here, you need an enemy plant to serve as figurehead puppet director. Jews already know all this shit intuitively sondont think they're falling for the "oh maybe" meme.

Fucking up a merger =/= blackmail material.

If Trump ends up doing more of the same I swear on me mum.

I have a hypothesis that's a little out there, but I want to believe. Trump has already made noises about the stock market being in a bubble. What if he knows how bad things really are, knows there's going to be a major collapse, and wants to pin all the blame to the kikes and that's why he's putting jews in positions of financial power in this country? He's setting up the guilty party to take the fall. After a real economic collapse that makes the Panic of 08 look like a picnic, the nation will be ready to gas the kikes for real this time.

wtf I should have voted for Hillary

Gee this thread again. Kill yourself Chaim.

lel

This could be possible, that's what i hope.

The election is over retards. Noone said that Shillary was a better option. And yes i am worried about a yid being in that position, especially a fucking yid that worked both with Soros and Goldman Sachs. There are questions here that must be answered. Why him ? It only makes sense if he is gonna do what the posters above mentioned.

Everyone not already on Trumps side will blame Trump, not one of his picks.

also that >(1) OP

You mean all the people we're going to line up in front of ditches? I'm not too bothered about them.