I've had your waifu. I have violated her holes for petty roles...

I've had your waifu. I have violated her holes for petty roles. She has swallowed my cream for a shot at the American dream. Oh and she's been passed around, too. While I tore her holes, Quentin's tongue tasted her soles; while she fondled my sack, my nigga Idirs made sure she was blacked.

I've had your waifu. Do what you must, got I've already won.

joke is on you, my waifus never get roles

Good thing my waifu is 2D then.

Emmafag tying the noose right now.

bro you just jacked off into a plant pot in front of them, you didn't actually get any puss

Reported this thread for spamming

good luck

That's a nice notch list Harvey, you must be crowned the new king at returnofkings

Feels good man.

Is that an alien?

3D=Pig Disgusting
No true waifu is 3D

Watson is a pol cuckchan meme, she is the only one who was already famous for a decade and filthy fucking rich, stop being a dumb fucking idiot, those films were ones nobody even saw and not oscarbait. your evidence is nothing she was in many films after hp attached to batb since 2011

I'm sorry you waifu sucks old cock.

I want her to dominate me in a wrestling ring.

Why are all waifufags into femdom?

aren't you the coolest pol cuckchan kid on the block

Wrong. Millie is pure!

You a homosex.

None of these women would even so much as glance at you. Fucking pathetic that you would ever have folders full of your imaginary wife. Be honest, how long has it been since you’ve been outside?

this place is a cesspool

He posts a lot and his shits all retarded so it's probably been a while.

Feels good man. Feed me more salty tears pls.

>>>/cuckchan/

your shit waifu is a embarrassment to this board and I would run you out if I was BO.

Please stop

I don't want to be the woman. I just find the idea of a fit woman who could outmanoeuvre me attractive. All of my fantasies revolve around her winning by a skillfull submission, not raw strength.

Your shit bait should be an embarrassment to you. It's been so long and you are still unfunny tardy. Sad!

*tard

I'm 90% sure this is the daisyfag fucking around, he posts the exact same way.

Daisyfag is worse than Maisiefag

I am a man of many waifus tbh

You truly are worse than the maisiefag.

That's no excuse to defecate all off the place.

*over

Get on my level.

this is why you need to go. emma is all this board needs.

Couldn't be said better. Only one waifu and one emma needed

Cruel.

All jokes aside though I really would like to wrestle Camren (I wouldn't go easy on her either) and violently plough her afterwards. There's something really attractive about a lightly muscled woman that looks like she could take a beating.

i watch the claims board everyday waiting for a chance to save this board emmabro

Daisy just has a fuckable face and ass, Camren is goddess tier.

In short Daisy belongs in my basement, Camren belongs in my marital bed.

Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true user.

I'm not sure what that entails entirely but I know it means you are doing great things :]

where is ass?

How old are you to have two horrible who waifus

i watch to see if Holla Forums ever comes up on the claims list so i can take over and remove all the shit nobody waifus in emmas honor. i'd get rid of the cuckchan pol redditors too.

Godspeed, emmabro

emmaspeed, emmabro

She was a child model so that pic is old see and pics related for her ass in the [CURRENT YEAR].

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Cuckchan is full of waifu fags. Which is why you belong there.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums

Stop being such a gigantic faggot. If you need a trigger warning attached to any picture of a beautiful woman then I don't want to share this board with you. Leave before you infect us with the gay.

I kind of pisses me off Asia Argento is dating that old retard chef. Didn't know that until today.

Sorry, but there's nothing more delicious than completely crushing a cocky fit girl that's deluded that she can even come close to beat a man.

Holy shit who cares

She doesn't think that, that is just my fetish. She's just a cute /fit/ girl that likes dancing. Think of how strong the sons that she produces will be tho.

You just have a warped mind. It's more a case of you wanting them to have penises than them actually having one.

cringe as fuck

Ew. Harv has higher standards.

My waifu isn't an actress so I doubt it, heeb.

BASED

She didn't because like I said she was already actually the only famous actress her age and worth a shit ton of money which is why she didn't do blockbusters and oscarbait

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am so fucking glad that Ariana Richards is safely out and away from Hollywood.

Kill em

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You fell in love with a image, a manufactured thing. She is a porcelen doll in your mind, but a many ducked who're in reality. Meet a real woman, raised traditionally, from a small town. It is the only way, user.

Penelope Cruz 100%

Anne Hathaway 100%

Salma Hayek 100%

Olivia Munn 90%

Jennifer Lawrence 90%

Marissa Tomei 90%

Sienna Miller 70%

Felicity Jones 60%

I'd shop them sleeping in bed but not sure how to do it well.

You just know she gargled on his chosen cock. You mad, user? You upset that we win again?

2nd one for banner please

He should make a list rating their pucci

nope

You can do of her with Trump if you use Kanye's "Famous" piece.

bump8

There was never any doubt that Elle wasn't a whore

Hah, joke is on you. My waifu is Russian
t. Huelander

he didn't get her

Hurts to know you will never get your filthy monkey hands on any white woman doesn't it?

Heh, Russians aren't white, soooo…

sick fuck.

Nigga you dumb

(checked)
FEMINISM YES!

we white now comrade

>>>Holla Forums