AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck

Between this and the live action Teen Titans, which one will be worse?

humanity after their existence comes to be

This world brings me only pain and misery.

The live action has potential, but we already know how shit Go is.

The worst thing about this is that it's a smart decision on their part.. TTGO is one of their most popular and lucrative shows.. It's also seemingly the only thing they air, in some cases, but given all the information and data they have, this is their most profitable property.. That's a damned shame and a nightmarish state of affairs for what used to be the greatest channel for cartoons ever.. but it is what it is: A symptom of the horror that is CY+2

With this and Loud House and MLP, we’re back to the era of baffling TV animation adaptions

That's getting a movie?

Baffling if so.

And you don't think the latter plays into the former?
This thing was made using the Johnny Test formula of being so fucking cheaply made that any amount of charted revenue would be a profit, they they play upwards of 300 episodes of this shit a week.
If they put on literally anything else over a fraction of TTGO's current airtime, it would've as much or more profitable than that shit. But no, Christina Miller is in the business of overplaying the same 2-3 abysmally animated gag cartoons ad infinitum until CN crashes like it probably should have back in the turn of the decade, for no reason I can fathom other than to prove definitively to the world that women are retarded and should never be put in charge of anything that isn't maintaining a house.

Incidentally JT and TTGO are both produced outside CN, meaning they can only profit from ad revue

At this point I just wish there was a retro CN channel That just copy-pastas schedules from the late 90s to the mid 2000s.

I'm sure this will give Enter a stroke.

Man I remember when Boomerang was supposed to be Retro CN.

And it was actually good. Now its just a backup CN channel since they don't want to pay for another channel to put shit in.

I bet you never got tired of the toy bumpers

The real question, is who did?

Thing is, TTGO was and still is the show that gets the most ratings out of the network's programming. Shows like Adventure Time and Steven Universe are semi-story driven, and because half of their episodes need to be watched in order to understand their stories, there's less episodes to air that new and casual viewers can digest. Less digestible episodes to air mean less ratings. TTGO doesn't have this problem. Any new viewer can tune in to watch any episode of the show without needing to watch any the previous episodes beforehand, which equals more airings and more ratings.

The problem here is that ad-based television is an unprofitable business model. The success of cartoons on television is predicated on whether enough people are sitting on their couches at a certain time to catch the newest episodes. It assumes that the network knows when the viewers want to watch their content better than the viewers do. The industry would be much better off with a "pay what you want" model of selling cartoons. The viewers could just vote with their wallets for the best series. And there would be significantly more profit to reinvest in high quality production. This is why shows get cancelled while new game IPs get made into franchises.

XD

This is less of a issue if the new episode gets a few reruns, ideally at a few time slots so that people have multiple chances to catch the new episode, especially before the next. But instead, CN runs the new episode one time and then it's off the air a few months while the series keeps rolling.

Having a serial series is a double-edged sword because yes, it's harder to jump in, but also it draws people in to watch the next part of the story. Multiple airings help catch and keep more people, while giving only one chance to get the latest chapter amplifies the downsides.

But yeah, scheduled broadcast should be aiming for it's niche. People who want to watch something can just watch it now. Feeding everything to everyone at the same time is a poor way to deliver content compared to modern alternatives. However, it's good for when your "show" is more of a social event.

even in her worst iteration she is still best.

user your shift key is broken.

hau neu r u?

Jesus Christ!!!
NOBODY LIKE YOU ANYTOWN FAGGOT

DEATH IS THE ONLY ESCAPE

I'm immensely happy about this because this show triggers autists like how Trump triggers lefties

What the fuck is going on with Boomerang anyway man? Why the fuck is Nu-PPG always on when I for some reason decide to check that channel?

They’re trying to make it the “second pillar” rather than just the classic cartoon channel, though right now they seem to be mostly pushing the streaming service

Hey Holla Forums

it was fun and for the time was actually ok. Teen Titans Go is literally cash grab cancer given for and it makes me wish everyone that wanted more teen titans died a horrible death.

I'll choose both of those.

What are you talking about?