Now with 1000% more BLM

torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

Shiiiiiitttttt

pic related
Blyat

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=xi_w0amkrTk
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
archive.is/CQD3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Melanin_theory
arf-int.net/index.php/component/docman/cat_view/1-e-books
archive.is/cVjpp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whiteness is a biological advantage. A superiority if you will.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

forgot link

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

youtube.com/watch?v=xi_w0amkrTk

DAS RITE

Wow. Just wow. Even most blacks would find this stupid, most I know already hate BLM because it's just made them more scary in the public's eye and shit like this? It'll make it even easier to explain to them and everyone else that BLM is the black KKK and shouldn't be protected under any bullshit laws. They're basically a mix between a religious cult and a racist hate group at this point fully willing to lay siege to entire cities to prove their point.

If that don't count as terrorism I don't know what the fuck does anymore. I am in awe of this fucking insanity, skin does not and has never controlled your intelligence or any of this fucking crazy. bitch be cray cray.

It's time to make the idea of "melanin" a big joke.
Nip this god damn thing in the bud.
it's clear jews made some shit up to help niggers with their victimhood.

You sound like reddit.

Melanin theory is fairly popular among blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

So how much was this sloppy nigger worth?

YOU TOILET SEAT COMPLEXION CAVE BEASTS ARE AFRAID OF DA TRUFF

black skin means low iq 99% of the time

Why would you interrupt your enemy in the middle of a mistake? This shit does nothing but alienate them, and it's not as if nogs can act any more victimized than they do already.

SHEEEEEEEEEITTTT!!!

MELANIN IS THE KEY

Black skin means low brain weight, which means low intellectual potential, which means unless they are at the peak intellectual potential they could be at, they will be nearly retarded, if not. You can train a monkey to be more able than all the other monkeys, but you cant make him paint like Picasso.

HOL UP smacks lips

DATS RITE MOTHAFUCKIN BIX NOOD

REAL SCIENCE REAL TALK

Worst part, tbh.

No less than I expected; but still.

If black people have magic powers, why is Africa a complete and total shithole? If black people have magic powers, how did they get enslaved by subhuman whites? If black people have magic powers, why do they use them to shoot eachother and rape white women?

Probably I've been shitposting there most of today, I'm really bored to say the least and they're low effort. Probably rubbed off on me, have to speak like them to avoid an instant ban from their cucked mods.

I thought it was just because they never bothered with science and actually using their brains and they were black because they literally couldn't figure out how to make a fucking hat to keep the sun off them.

HUMAN

HUE-MAN

COLORED-MAN

WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T ACTUALLY HUMANS

Blacks didnt have the wheel in Africa until Europeans showed them, except for small areas in places like Somalia. They have ~10%+ smaller brains than whites and asians.

still better logic than the loopy bitch in the OP

Ya know, I wasnt sure what I was expecting when I read the OPs image… but it wasnt "melanin stores light as knowledge and links us to the cosmos" levels of stupidity

Niggers man, they never stop surprising you with their impressive new levels of absurdity and stupidity. At least they're useful for one thing, its entertaining/amusing to watch them flail about trying to justify their worthless existence

How fucking fat do you need to be to have 185 pounds of skin?

I'd find it hilarious if it wasn't coming from one of the top figures of BLM which means they'll take it was fact. She's obviously unstable and stupid as hell, will not be surprised when she tries to use this as some kind of justification for that race war Holla Forums wants so bad. Seriously if she can come up with this how far off is she from screaming they oughta steal their smarts back from whitey by eating his brain or someting?

Have you SEEN a black bitch user? They're normally beached whales barely able to walk, plus they might count fatty tissue as melanin they'd be stupid enough to. Makes alot more sense if you factor in fat.

Melanin is in every cell of the black man and the black woman. It's why they can accomplish feats cave beasts can only dream of.

Why willingly expose yourself to that cancer?

Why do you have the average IQ of a retarded white person then?

Boredom and morbid curiosity. Plus it helps translate their latest buzzword that replaces an older buzzword. Easier to rip their lack of logic a new one when you can translate their cult words. Know thy enemy better than he knows himself.

Which ain't hard when they're more shallow than a kiddie pool.

This is why the media is shit. I understand giving the benefit of the doubt, but she clearly fucking said it. There's no question about it. Cucked faggots.

IQ is a lie created by the white man to justify slavery and oppression. The black scientists of ancient Egypt made discoveries thousands of years ago that white scientists are just now discovering, such as the existence of dark matter (melanin).

Lmao stfu you nerdy ass Canadian nig, no one cares.

BLM is an important movement in Canada as our black brothers and sisters are oppressed there as well.

archive.is/H7ei4

She is a true queen!

this fucking timeline guys, it's like a big joke at our expense

They werent content stealing everything else, they had to steal our language and alphabet, too.

Their philosophy is literally everything they hate but done in the reverse.

Think about it. Language, as a concept, is far too complex for simple, white minds to understand. White people in their current form simply do not have enough powerful melanin in their skin to process a language. All languages were actually invented at the same time at the Great Council of Cairo, 13,000 years ago, by a group of the greatest African scientists. Up until then, the Melanoids simply communicated with their superior physical and psychic links. Language was only invented as a way for lesser (but still melanoid) races to communicate properly. In the following years, language managed to spread, and the emerging melanin-drained whiteys corrupted and butchered it. The last remains of the beautiful Melanoid language can only be found in inner city areas of Detroit.

It's truly a horrific shame.

Does he smoke? Without knowing his organs and melania are worth with about tree fiddy after transport costs. Probably not worth it.

ok

We wuz kangz and shit. A faster, smarter, stronger beginning of the human race.. Only a few receive genetic mutations of whites existed. They oppressed and enslaved us. Give us money.

Friendly reminder that melanin is sky rocketing in value. I believe a buck is up to 3000$. Although if you have multiple lower quality pelts they would have to be given too.

Oh and

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

BLM BTFO

We should convince them the Jews were behind slavery, just make some fake black twitter accounts, post for a month or 2, sometimes with KANGZ tier shit to attract the particularly susceptible to new ideas niggers, then say you had a vision from Egypt, make up some shit about the Jews doing horrible things and in retaliation, the Egyptian gods gave the KANGZ the divine right to rule over the Jews, leading to their enslavement in Egypt. They will eat this shit up because they are borderline retards who think they are gods children, and love hearing that they are the rightful KANGZ, site all the other times Jews have been kicked out of other countries as evidence they did some great wrong to the Egyptians.
Next say the Jews caused the biblical plagues with satanic magic and escaped the servitude they owed. All Jews are still rightful property of the KANGZ. Say that it is so obvious that they worship Satan while still calling thtenselves jews with how they always do satanic shit these days using spirit cooking as an example. Niggers hate satanic shit.
Next say that Jews kidnapped blacks and sold them into slavery as revenge for being slaves of the Kangz. I recall having seen a list of slave ships, the majority of which were owned by Jews, if we can find that, the niggers might believe it.
Next claim the civil war was fought by white men to free the slaves from their Jewish oppressors, and that Lincoln was assasinated to stop the KANGZ from being freed back to Africa so their eternal enemy, the Jews, could keep control of them with welfare and drugs made to surpress their KANG blood.
Next we say Hitler was the enemy of the Jews because he knew all this, and that WW2 was fought to free the KANGZ and everyone else from the evil Jews, use the picture of black nazis here.
Finally we say the Jews see that white people are the allies of the KANGZ and always try to turn them against each other, pointing to Soros and co.

If successful, we can have niggers simultaneously hate Jews, stop hating whites, and want to go back to Africa

Black people have 185lbs of melanin?

You can't even count the weight of their skin, because melanin is only the pigment. The skin itself weighs roughly 9.99999 lbs, and the melanin weighs something .000000001 lb. So niggers are worth less than the skin they inhabit? They're worth a literal fraction of a cent?

I see a problem with that plan. Only niggers who actually care about their culture will want to go back to Africa where they will suddenly realize their culture fucking sucks. Too much AIDS and famine. Most niggers know there's no welfarebux in Africa. The worst ones will never leave.

Yes. Apex Kek

pic related really needs to get memed because these niggers really buy into this stuff hard

We Liquid Snake now?

(Also I'm pretty sure he's literally proclaiming the One-Drop Rule.)

does she not understand that myelin isn't the same thing as melanin? or that humxn isn't a word? or that if blacks were the first humans that means they're necessarily less evolved than the other races? or that blacks have a lower iq than other races and not increased intelligence or creativity? they didn't even fucking invent the wheel or animal domestication for fucks sake

this has to be an elaborate troll, niggers can't actually believe this

Whats funny is that most american niggers have around 20-30% white DNA in them. They should all take a DNA test and stfu.

MATH IS A WHITE INVENTION
WE WUZ
K A N G S
A
N
G
S

I heard a white guy invented these memes to see if black people would believe it.

What the fuck is this niggerdy

PS if high melanin races are so great, why did they get conquered and colonized? If whites are biologically inferior (a dubious claim), would this success not mean that our magic is strongest and that high melanin is highly over rated?

She's a man hating feminazi. She replaces e's or a's with an X because patriarchy.

Yes, because literacy is the ultimate tool of patriarchy.

Clearly the ego cannot simply accept that one is less evolved then the other.

I'm sure the jew feels the same way about the entirety of humanity, as we do about the blacks..

I'm sure each race feels that about the others.

It is the nature of the ego.

Its why nationalism is a good idea.

If left to ourselves we will leave the planet and expand. If we remain together we will be enslaved and kept on the planet.

No you are mis informed, its a real book written about melanin.

t. leaf

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

If someone wrote a fictional account of what's happening just a century ago it would be derided for being too far-fetched.

Why

you

do

this?

Praised.

What the hell am I reading? I'd heard about Yakub, but I didn't realize that they ascribed supernatural qualities to melanin.

Black children are apparently stolen by the melanin slave trade:
archive.is/CQD3A
The inspirational talk page of the Wikipedia article. It must be seen to be believed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Melanin_theory

Kelvin's an absolute scale, it can't be negative you stupid fucking monkey.

Good lord the nigger actually said it the absolute madman

Black pseudoscience man wrote a book. ''Melanin: The Chemical Key to Black Greatness.' The pdf below appears to be have key passages highlighted to fully explain how melanin results in free gibs.
arf-int.net/index.php/component/docman/cat_view/1-e-books

archive.is/cVjpp
>Hispanics are Pushing African Americans out of the Workforce
wtf I hate Hitler now

TOP WEW

Why are niggers reliant on the idea that their god ordained them as some special race? Every other race can live without god or the idea of some Creator, but not niggers. They desperately cling to this idea. Do they know they're inferior? (impossible, considering most hold an IQ far too low to be considered conscious)

So, they must believe this for some other reason. Maybe because they're stupid.

Sometimes I really hate living in Europe. Every time America comes up, I have to listen to liberals talking about how it's full of racist KKK cops lynching poor innocent blacks. No matter how many times you point to actual evidence, they still repeat the same memes that they get from the media.

They wont say the same when we are gone into space, they'll beg us to return.

WE WILL NEVER GO INTO SPACE. WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

We will conquer it from space. Jews, sandniggers and Nigger will destroy each other and then we will return to wipe them out and rebuild what we have lost.

Well, technically she's right. :^)

Cause

He

Uses

Rtf

to

type

up

his

you

new

fag

Professor Gibs book was ok. Only about 50 pages of text, probably. Half of it was unnecessary diagrams. Things to know:
Jews have to be involved here. This book doesn't push for it, but there's an implicit notion that melanin needs to be spread to those who don't have it. This thinking is on display in the OP.

He is right. I have become defective in my human sense of mercy towards animals such as him. It is better to be the bigger man and walk away from blatant baiting such as this. But now I am defective. I am in a sense, dehumanizing.

You really don't want a race war niggers. We'll make sure to even eliminate your diseased, subhuman children.

IS SIENS YO

And diminishing them.

Oh shit!

We wuz mini suns n sheeit!

THIS NIGGA IS WOKE AS FUCK. SPEAK DA TRUFF MY NIGGA

WE WUZ MASTER RAYS N' SHEEEIT

Its like watchin Dave Chapelle talk about melanin.

Nigger New Age. Interesting. Tbh, we could use our own. The world would benefit a NatSoc video like the attached that's about Kek and Evola/Savitri Devi stuff (skip to two minutes).

So it turns out niggers really do have X-ray vision. Cheers to you, AOL search log guy.

black culture has caught up to 17th century European race pseudoscience. Maybe if they spend another 400 years within civilisation they can reach the digital age.

dubs confirm

welp, jaden smith makes sense now. never watching a will smith movie again, the shit this bitch preaches is clearly how jaden reaches his batshit crazy bullshit and that means will smith is a black supremacist. will smith, beyonce, and jay-z are likely the soroses of black supremacy and are helping spread this shit. remember all the illuminati symbols? they made their own.

Blacks are a clusterfuck of dominant genes because Africa was a very diverse place. The bantus raped their way through the continent meaning the dominant genes stayed. It's also why they have so many fucked genes and propensity for diseases of all kinds.

Thus began the end of evil days, and the beginning of Paradise.

I live in Eastern Europe and have noble Russian genes alongside by neat Bulgarian genes. I'm as white as ever, natural dirty blond with blue eyes. I guess I'm trash to niggers. Too bad because we haven't touched their shithole continent and land because we had better things to do with our lives.

I wonder if someday she'll realize that absence of melanin in the skin doesn't mean it's absent in other parts of the body.

I can't get mad at this KANGZ shit, it's too fucking funny.

But user, don't you know that white people literally cannot sleep?
Their lack of melanin stops them from doing so :^)

I can't quite explain how much the melanin shit angers me.
I studied physiology for years. It's what I'd have majored in if I had kept up with university.

Saying melanin means shit in the skin because it's required for other functions is like saying you need calcium in the same concentration as that found in bones in your blood stream.

See how well that goes.

bruh, that's melatonin

Wait she wasn't talking about neuromelanin?

Will smith is a black supremacist.

==AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=
OH GOD I'M DYIN M8

this niggers channel is retardation beyond anything this world has seen before

Can we have a thread about nigger science weekly or something? This is too fucking hilarious.

Just one, wtf after another. I know the monkeys are amusing and all, but can't we just kill them already? I'm getting reeeeeeeeal sick of Tyrone and all his bullshit.

Hey mate, not everybody named Tyrone is a nigger, I'm named Tyrone and I was born in Londonderry.

IT'S CALLED DERRY, GODDAMN IT

If you want to get really technical, it's called Doire.

Nordies leave.

Whites are basically a mutation, a sucessful mutation, now tell me, what does a sucessful mutation mean exactly?

WE QUANTUM ZERO POINT ENERGY NOW

srsly. it's not like africa colonized europe.

What kind of nigger math gave them the price per gram?