archive.is/ietgL

Possibly related: Franklin child prostitution ring allegations
archive.is/abyHI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ietgL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/ietgL

I wonder if this is what the alt kike jew on Twitter was referring to. Not sure because I don't follow such kikery.

Fucking hope so. He must have connections to exploit.

Please enlighten an Europe-fag: Sandusky sounds awfully kikish!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky

Convicted serial child molester and infamous football coach from Penn State

I was just thinking this is what Seaman or whatever was referring to…..

I guess the asshole doesn't fall too far from the tree

Sessions is moving fast. I wonder when Slick Willy will be confined to ADX Florence.

I just hope we get to actually see most of the high profile fuckers grilled in public. I don't want the death of Hollywood to go without broadcast.

Also got these ICE arrests
twitter.com/ICEgov

This shit is fuckin small time, where's the big fish getting caught?

Its the calm before the storm. Part of me thinks trump wants the judicial branch of govt uncucked.

Yeah so much I could do myself, however read somewhere they scrubbed his jewish ancestry when it became known he was a child-molester.

This isn't too big a surprise. Many child-rapists were raped, themselves, as children.

That nose

Good share.

Generational pedos in secret sex circles working for the Jew?

How the hell did they only find 28 people to arrest in San Antonio? 90% of the town is beaners. Did they mean 28 families?

There were threads up the other day talking about government officials coming under investigation for this kind of thing. Sending kiddie diddlers to the electric chair wasn't even something I anticipated after a Trump victory and signs pointing to that direction would make this timeline more beautiful than I could have imagined. Kek be willing, let it be so.

I said from the beginning that this was a ring at Penn State, and Sandusky was just the scapegoat. There's no way that Paterno didn't know, if he wasn't an active participant. He probably ended his life early.

I would imagine they're arresting only as many as they can handle logistically, and they're also limited as a precaution to prevent too much social unrest.

I know it'll take time, as they're just starting out but I really REALLY want a big jewywood star arrested, like that faggot who plays the Hulk in the (((avengers))) movies.

fuck off

You only arrest the rowdy ones that'd fight back when the more sweeping deportations happen. You don't chainsaw down every blade of grass when clearing land, do you?

It's not even the tip of the iceberg, but the fact that it happened at all is what pleasantly surprises me.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Not surprising. Penn State's upper echelon is one of the most corrupt gangs of theives on the planet.

Just by announcing this crackdown thousands of other illegal beaners will self-deport, especially the ones with families here because they don't want to risk separation from their kids. Most beaners are Catholic and family is a huge thing for them.

Catholicism has nothing to do with it. It's just basic survival instinct when you live in a shithole.

You gotta make arrests, and them make them flip on their bosses.

This is just the beginning.

Reminder that the vast majority of faggots were twinkee as a kid.

Reminder that faggotry and paedophilia is passed down via older faggots and child molesters.

It's a start but this is nowhere near what we need in order to unfuck this country. If we say Trump needs to deport 10 million in his first term, considering there's more like 30 million in the country and some would have to wait until his second term or when Bannon is president. That would mean 2.5 million a year, and from that a little over 100,000 a month. That gives us about 3,000-4,000 a day minimum to have an actual impact, just from a rough estimate. If we go at the current rate we would fall just short of a million. I thought we were deporting millions a year under Obama, but this is apparently anudda shoah? Obama lied to us the whole time didn't he. Dumb question, of course he fucking lies.

It will get better but we really are going to have to put our back into it to get these wetbacks out.

They probably fled to the outer surrounding areas. Katy and Houston are about an hour or two away. If they headed north, there would be a lot of places for them to hide, which is what usually happens. The amount of space and hiding places between there and say, Lubbock is ridiculous. Texas is a big state that is easy to hide out in.

If its Mexican grass I do, i want each and every spic dead. I hate them more than niggers and kikes.

Wait a sec, why did this thread get derailed from Sandusky to talk about illegals being deported?

Is the College Football Internet Defense Force here?

surprise! not really

I'm still disgusted every time I see anything related to Penn State football. if they had any decency or real shame they would've razed Beaver Stadium and the eliminated entire football program forever. Instead they were more concerned with protecting Joepa's legacy and whittling down the sanctions.

#PIZZAGATE ARRESTS COMMENCING SHORTLY UNDER AG SESSIONS

*Stay tuned*

You sound pretty sensitive to the big nosed thing bud.

Yep.

mickey mouse is a pedo icon user

Who got it?

Fuck I did that wrong, it would be 200,000 a month, so more like 6,000-7,000 a day. That's even worse.
Honestly we should still work with what we have and give it a shot anyway but there's no way we can do this silently and slowly while still getting them all out in a normal timeframe. We're going to have to start sending them off in cattle cars like it's 1939 if we want to make a difference.

CHECKED

How deep will this go? PURGE THE PEDO

GAS YOURSELF NIGGER KIKE.

/sp/ get out, REEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean Penn State Internet Defense Force. Seriously go to /sp/ and make a thread shitting on Penn State about Sandusky or the /cfb/ general and Pedo Statefags will coming storming out of the woods to defend Jo Paterno and the University.

Top kek, a lot of people I know from PA are still really butthurt about that whole scenario and get flustered like one of us would be whenever we hear someone talking about Hitler in a negative light.

I was gonna crosspost this thread there but /sp/ seems pretty dead.

Did you mean cuckchan's /sp/?

Yes. Our /sp/ is dead and 76chan probably doesn't care because there are only The 5.

Hit too close to nose?

So he was diddyling his own kids.

Memes

Last part is the downfall (the fapping part).

trump is still in the process of rebuilding ICE
obama absolutely demolished it, it's going to be a bit before it's at even reasonably good levels considering their extremely high standards and long hiring process.

I'd like it better if someone like Bill Maher or Jon Stewart were found guilty.

What about this fuck?