AH AH

HA HA
AH AH

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dictionary.com/oldenglishgender/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post 'em

Also, she's the "bad guy". You're supposed to hate her.

one of my favourites

Wait, really? Can you give a rundown on what this comic is about? It looks like a lot of words, but the general premise seems alright. I assumed, based on that strip, that it was some kind of anti-sjw comic.

The sjw RN is apparently a pedophile or something, and the trans lady is insufferable. The only one in there that was being reasonable was that girl. Sure, she was a bit severe about it, but better than the other two.

This is a work of art

I don't see how you get that.

The tranny is obviously supposed to be the Quirkey awesome character who we all love!

The RA is the WORTHLESS SCUM ALLY who won't even defend the proud trans* wymyn.

And the Woman is obviously just complicit with her own misogyny because of the patriarchy and being white.

Have we really stooped down so low that Deadpool's "Common Sense" is an actual, rare superpower today?

No it's like the red ring. Only evil people have it.

FUG :-DDD

Seems like the comic is about some shitty college drama that happens to only include a tranny character. And from the two pages shown the tranny character seems to be handled in the least ham-fisted way possible. I mean, it's a fucking college dorm. Real life college dorms have annoying trannies and shitty RAs.

The rest of the comic could have been SJW garbage, but these two pages really aren't that bad.
Post loss or something, faggot.

I don't get it. That comic basically saying that it's alright to be an annoying cunt and bother other students as long as you're a tranny?

The fact is that the author wants us to sympathize with the tranny, the one who breaks all the rules, and hate the girl who is studying, because lol she is no fun. I mean, Mary is just trying to learn and first asks her to stop, then she thinks of standing in her way so that she might stop, then she uses glue. Even when her R.A. appears to try and intimidate her, Mary just tells her, how incompetent she is and that the place is a circus and would gladly take the fight to the residence manager. In the end, Mary is the true hero of this comic strip.

Welcome to modern webcomics.

But how am I supposed to know that if OP posts 2 shitty pages that only show a generic college drama when taken out of context?

Hahaha holy shit why are women so terrible at everything?

because you can see who the author obviously wants us to like. The aside at the end of page 2 really seals it because we're supposed to feel bad about his poor feefees

This is the webcomic artist behind that strip where the punchline is a big lipped "sexualised" batman that disturbs the neckbeard strawman.

He seriously expects people to think that Mary is in the wrong here.

Got to love it though, the artist tried to make a strawwomen who represents all the criticism he gets and ended up with the most based character in the entire webcomic who is bordering on waifu material here.

Meh, I guess. The other girl could have had her own aside on the next page too though. I'm not doubting it's SJW garbage, but those two pages aren't really LOL material like a lot of blatantly pro tranny comics. Like the one with the two strawman dudes yelling "YOU'RE NOT REAL WOMEN" and pushing the trannies down on the ground as they walk by out of nowhere.

You mean the one that NEVER HAPPENED!

what a horrifying tale of hate and sexism i want to have his and my wife's babies

I have a hard time believing the "writer" of OP's comic spent any amount of time living in anything but a posh isolated Beverly Hills villa. Because, is there any halfway communal setting, including a simple condo, where being loud and annoying won't get you on everyone's shitlist in a hurry ? It seems like an universal constant to me. You keep people from chilling in their homes, you get shat on. Simple.

I had only seen the "you don't belong in the girl's dorm" part before on Holla Forums, but with the setup it becomes dramatically more stupid. It's like starting a movie with the protagonist kicking someone's pet. You've set him up as a jackass and you'll have to do better than snowflake points to redeem him.

heh

I love my ID

That's such an inefficient and messy way to get things done.
Regardless, she's based.

God dammit the only time I see SJW shit is on Holla Forums

This is simultaneously the most reasonable and infuriating pronoun requests. I don't know how to feel.

Obligatory.

Frankly all three characters are unlikable cunts but eh.

Also I have no idea what an RA is supposed to be.

As funny as this is, "they" can be used as a neutral singular.

But there already is a neutral singular and it's called it

vs

I was just as baffled. But then I remembered that SJW's don't understand that if you treat others like shit, they will treat you like shit in return. They think that having certain opinions will automatically make you a good person and everything you do to people who disagree with you is completely justified and they are always utterly shocked when someone actually fights back.

The RA is a student that gets paid to watch over and watch out for the college kids in the dorm. They basically yell at you to stop your drunken yelling at 3 AM, guide you through orientation, turn passed out drunk fuckers on their side so they don't choke to death on their own vomit, etc. Also they sometimes use their positions of petty power to bedazzle freshmen girls into letting them fuck them. Like in the comic.

Is this bitch for real.

No, you say: The player enters the dungeon. He has to find their way out. When you are not sure of the gender, you use masculine.

"they" is for "gender unknown or elided". "it" is for non-humans, such as trannies and spics.

hon hon

Actually, in English, using the feminine when gender is uncertain is the status quo.

never heard it being used like that, it was always masculine

Since when?

>>>/india/

what

It's like a bad boy, troubled soul kind of thing. Tranny girl got bullied for being tranny, so she acts out in annoying and attention seeking ways like the problem child she is, or got treated as.

The whole problem with the comic is that it's bland as fuck. There's no real villain at all. Normal girl put up with spazzy trans girl as much as she could, then took a cheap shot when shitty RA girl intervenes AFTER endless provoking but problem child tranny. Normal girl points out she does a shit job and threatens to blackmail RA for taking advantage of cheerleaders (outing her as gay? Pedo? Unclear)

Tranny problem child deals the guilt trip in cheesy, sub-sitcom level one line. As the story goes on,most likely everybody learns about each other and how to get along, and tranny girl curbs her autism a bit. Or, you know, she runs away in a huff to the boys dorm for raep and loss. But probably the former because this shit is bland.

No you use feminine when refering to an object.
Unknown is still male.
For example Boats/computers/whatever are female
Masculine pronouns can be both male and female when refering to groups of mixed "Hey You guys" for example.

By default when you have an unknown gender you default to plural as those are gender neutral in english, or masculine. Colloquial english will often use the plurals while it is technically incorrect. But english is a living language so shit like that can change

who

Unknown is female. Try reading a book sometime, pajeet.

They've been trying to implement that shit for decades, but not everyone agrees and it's not consistently taught, So there's confusion and inconsistency, like the "they" can be/can't be both singular and plural.

Source: I'm old as fuck and they were teaching this shit to me and debating it pre/stone age Internet.

Objects have it, there is no debate about this.
Look there! It's a red boat.
I have just bought a computer, it was was expensive.

Hey hose, if you are so smart, why don't you supply us with a book.

Sometimes boats or cars will have a female pronoun "She's a beaut!" or "I'm giving her all she's got, captain!" But it's a more colorful form of expression, used for things the owner has an considerable affection for. Not just some random boat you saw floating in the bay.

I guess you could call it a Motherboard

Yeah, I'm not buying it. There's a difference between having a sympathetic backstory and actually being a sympathetic character.

I was excluding the "it" which is reserved exclusively for things that don't have genders, non humans with gender, or concepts and events.
Ex: "I have a dog. It is a good dog"
or
Ex: "We went to the zoo. It was fun"

For refering to objects as feminine see

And no it isn't not in English. I'm pretty sure it isn't in any romance language either. Not sure about Germanic based

You do have a point, but the reason why we use "she" in "she's a beauty, captain" is because men were the ones who owned and drove boats and racing cars.

surely you meant

HA HH
AA AA

HH HA
AA AH

FUGGG

My english teacher told us this:
If you don't care about the dog you will use it, if you consider it as a member of your family then you can use he or she depending on the dog's gender.

==OHHH SHIIIIII-=

Yeah but it's viable in english. while
"The player (unknown gender) entered the area. She was killed"
colloquially should be
"The player (unknown gender) entered the area. They were killed"
in actual proper english you use Romance language rules for unknown. But as I said no one actually does this because it sounds awkward in spoken to modern people

Yeah that's right. That was a bad example but whatever, it's my bad..
"I saw a bird. It flew into a bush" would've been better

Although you also have implied subjects in english which are a whole other thing I'm not getting into on a message board.

Your lack of empathy for transwomen is appalling :^)

People still use it for their prized treasured possessions. Guns, cars, even tech like computers. It's pretty cringey to my ears, but some people do. It is old fashioned though.

i want to cum inside trixie

The moon is also usually feminine when personified.
Because it goes on a monthly cycle.

Yup. And ships have a maiden voyage. Fuck I call my cock "she" because my hands are so rugged and manly.

Which one are you Holla Forums?

I guess you have a feminine penis

the ocean is a girl because it's fickle.
A lot of modern speech has it's roots in older colloquialisms.
It's pretty interesting, but it's not a degree worthy field by itself.
Unless you're studying the whole of the language, that deserves intense study. Shit's important

Pic related.

I always get a laugh out this pic when I remember "thon" is french for "tuna", which incidentally fits lots of people using this.

This is some next level shit.

According to blog.dictionary.com/oldenglishgender/ the English language used to have nouns with gender.

TRIGGERED!!!

Isn't that just a man?

I'm not on that list.

Huh, that's actually interesting. I assumed we did as an old hold-over from romance languages. Didn't know they were thought to be phased out due to old norse language mixing in northern england.

I'M A GENDERFLUID BIRD-KIN YOU SHITLORDS

Oh boy, it's just pricks being pricks to pricks. I have no sympathy for anyone in that fucking comic. The manic pixie bullshit does not give her a pass. She's a cunt, the second girl is a cunt, and the third one is the worst cunt of all.

A bloo bloo muh transphobia. Fuck off.

Well this is Holla Forums - Vocabulary and Grammar after all.

LoL threads
Come for the Triggering
Stay for the Off Topic Conversations

I'm a trans-transman
I'm a man trapped in the body of a woman who is trapped in the body of a man

plz donate to my patreon so I can have two sex changes to finally become the woman who becomes a man who I am destined to be

SO WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF ALL THE TERMS IF THEY DON'T DESCRIBE YOU ANYWAY

Which technically makes me a trans-lesbian, since I'm a woman trapped in the body of a man while still being attracted to women.

Please donate to my patreon so I can make a series of videos talking about it and about the hardships I encounter in life (like "which bathrooms should I use ?")

she is the hero we need.

Isn't that what CwC describes himeslf as

No, CwC is a travesty of the real thing, since it's obvious thon's a man behind.

Who writes this shit? Why is the tranny wearing fingerless gloves?

Let tumblr comix be your guide to enlightenment, user.

I wanna see more of this tranny getting rekt by the qt brown haired girl.

Christine is gonna have a family.

This isn't what normal people want at all, what the fuck is wrong with these people? Normal people want them to just shut the fuck up and, hopefully, invest enough effort in themselves that you can't just immediately tell they're trans.

ideal my ass, that faggot isn't dead.

Check your Volvo privilege.

If a tranny is being an insufferable cunt, they don't get free tickets to get away with being cunts. At least, in my perfect world they don't.

meant for

Very nice.

my keks

I was browsing kikebook, and when I saw this I was just swept away by a tidal wave of irony.

Stop cis/str8splainin' fukboi!

It's the future he always dreamed of for himself.

Absolute waifu material.

My apologies, user. I must have separated the two images by accident.

It can be understood as singular by retards who don't know you're actually referring to a group, or even bigger retards who use it themselves but don't know how to speak right. "They" is tolerable as reference to an unknown group that is being represented by a known individual, it's a sidestep. Normally, if the known individual has unknown characteristics (=a surprise sausage in his pantry), a person may refer collectively to the group of people who the individual is known to be a part of, even without knowing exactly what that group is or entails.

…is what a bullshitter would say.

Also mostly wrong, the origins of that comes from classical literature study (and strongly adopted by D&D nerds) where it became common to describe interaction between usually a male protagonist and all the other characters, often shorthanding sentences into "he does X" and "she does Y" to avoid repeating names, especially since names were often not established in theoretical interactions meant to describe how to write well in general. Eventually 'she' became established as any person other than the protagonist, who is spoken about candidly as a specific individual who exists in the story consistently, while 'he' would often be used about any random person who is essentially a part of the setting, with no personal history or relevance to the plot other than his immediate actions in the moment. This really only applies to invented characters in a circumstance where gossiping wildly about people you don't actually live with is actually applicable and not a reason to kill yourself for being such a fucking vicariously living parasite on society. Just because the mentally damaged like to reinvent themselves as made-up characters of the opposite gender, doesn't mean you should or that it's any sort of a status quo to do so. Certainly not casually and as a rule of thumb.

TL;DR
English is for retards anyway, the rest of the world has to deal with your shit proactively and know all this shit because you can't converse like reasonable adults.

Thanks.

DOUBLE TRIGGERED!!

EVERY TIME

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I've lost… the comrades I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

100 hours in ms paint

YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Fuckin saved.

All I see there are very confused unowns.

And i see magnetons.

My subconscious is based.

Please don't break his cover, it's Officer Magneton investigating this case of confused Unowns.

You're not the only one.

It was too easy.

just FOR YOU

NO ONE BELIEVED
WELL NOW
BELIEVE DAMMIT
FUCKING NERGLE MURDER FETUS AND NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SHIT

This reminds of that guy who cropped in some pony into a picture of the Warsaw ghetto or something

It's like poetry.

arent these satire because they look like they belong with the gold star gay thing

that went from 0 to 10 pretty quickly

Mary was in the right until she brought gender into the argument, and subsequently lost any merit to her arguments because frankly she was being a bitch by bringing something sensitive and ultimately unimportant up

the trans girl needs to learn some fucking common courtesy though holy FUCK

also most trans girls aren't that cute

beautiful

kill yourself
mary is bae

Mary was still in the right because of what a massive fuckup that person is in general.
Oh cry me a river he got his feelings hurt. MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN MAKING NOISES ALL FUCKING DAY WHILE I'M TRYING TO STUDY AND NOT LISTENING TO ME TELLING THEM TO STOP.

>tfw qt waifu who gets pouty about trans, fags, and nigs

Us playing Borderlands 2 was a real eye opener to how she thought

Don't play Borderlands 2

I'd fuck Mary even tho she has a pointy jaw, at least she isn't a man

This is some bad bait my friend. Don't you have anything new in stock?
In any just because she called out the tranny for being a tranny doesn't mean that it's her fault. Maybe if he wasn't acting like an annoying cunt Mary wouldn't have had to insult her.

This is what it means to be a man in the Current Year +1

I should specify that while I think Mary was in the right to be as mad as she was it would have been better if she hadn't brought a personal attack into it.

And by "losing merit", I mean in general, the average person trans or not isn't going to shrug off attacks on their character like we do.

this is one confused man im reading about

he obviously had no intention to stop ever.
Reasonable conversation will only take you so far. and when you're dealing with literal human garbage like that person was acting, you don't take the high road so they can harass you for the next 6 hours with half logic and "LMAO JUST CHILL OUT"
Fucking cut to the chase offend them so horribly they fuck off. Now normal people would build up a resistance. However trannies won't ever because they have either brain damage or are massive attention whores

I just thought of a hypothetical situation:

would it work?

No because you're not oppressed enough. Also rules only apply for you when dealing with people like that.
They can go "WELL YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY JUST MAKING FUN OF ME SHITLORD" and stomp off at any point

you have to earn the title first, ya stupid faggot thing

Oh, I was thinking of an edit of this except transmen was replaced by kids since they look like kids

This person is seriously fucked in the head if "three of his last four relationships" were with transmen. They're such an insane population minority that he'd have to actively look for them.

but getting rid of them is a win anyway

Also a fair point. I don't get out much, and all my friends are really level-headed including the trannies, so I'm used to being able to talk things through.

I mean shit, I can even have a conversation with someone as to why I support Trump and come out with them agreeing with all my points, I just don't get exposed to irrational people.

Can I even ask what STARTED the Trans-epidemic? It's a fucking disease that spread through millennials for no reason.

What's the fucking point?

Tranny's are always wrong, no argument.

No such thing

It's a meme.

a lot of vapid, vulnerable people who have a poor sense of self and hate their bodies. Mainstream media has taught them to be proud of their mediocrity and try to be special snowflakes.

I was thinking that too. The sixth grade picture book feel doesn't help. He picks up tomboys at the middle school and has faggotry play dates.

I call bullshit, what are the odds you will met a "transmen" in your whole life yet alone date four of them?

Oh and some are fat and proud, too.

More special snowflake points.
But no basically how I see it is this.
Something doesn't work out in your life, you can't find a GF/BF (the ultimate goal of all life is to have sex according to modern media). So instead of doing self reflection and coming to why X,Y,Z didn't work out. You take the shortest possible path and blame it on an outside force. "I was born the wrong gender and that's why people don't find me attractive" or "It's the patriarchy holding me back"
This generation just can't accept any responsibility.

FtM are usually okay, but MtF attention whores ain't

Witnessed

Fags getting rights. They were merely in the background before hand. Fags getting rights is what enabled them to drive onward into the mainstream and corrupt the youth.

Maybe he's living in San Francisco

Something about wanting to be oppressed because it's cool.

As a Holla Forumsack, I suspect it was organized by da joos to emasculate the western men, making them sucseptible to manipulation and weaken the army.

In the ever growing interconnectivity between people with internet, kids realize that they are not all that unique. But since these last couple of generations have been taught they can never be wrong or anything other than the specialest littlest snowflake, they go any lengths to make htemselves "unique".
Plus people being "progressive" and enabling mental disorders to develop into ful blown looneytoons.

We call those women where I come from.

There's a lot of different reasons why someone might do it, but it's generally depressed people who have had it rammed into them that changing gender will be the solution to all their problems. Social media has only made it worse since it's so easy to lock yourself into a gated community that only contains other fucked up individuals who will tell you the above.
There's a high suicide rate among trannies, and if you ask me, it's not because of transphobia, it's because they're mentally unwell and their "treatment" is only making them more unbalanced.

Makes me think of the Dream police. Honestly I'm sure every SJT feels like the Dream Police exist.

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I IDENTIFY AS A TRANS-AM, CHECK YOUR DOUBLE DIGIT MPG NO FUN PRIVILEGED

2 words

SINGLE MOTHERS

What about single fathers?

actually it's the opposite

they wouldn't go out of their way to prove how "beautiful and proud" they are unless they thought they had to prove something. They try so hard because deep down they truly believe they are disgusting. That's why they have to rely on social circles to constantly reinforce them.

Single fathers don't exist because alimony and Women always win custody.

Oh so Louis King Cuck isn't just a meme

I don't know how old you are, but that statement means you're either incredibly lucky or young. No matter what field you'll encounter people who can't be reasoned with and then it's just a question of how much time you're willing to dump before saying fuck it and cutting to the chase or leaving.

Louis CK is a shit comedian and also an SJW fag, what a surprise

(Checked)
Probably propaganda targeting children saying that you can be any gender you want. Kids aren't intelligent enough to understand why this is wrong and are easily manipulated into thinking they are something more special and unique than what they actually are. Once the kids start adopting being a tranny, even if they have second thoughts they're likely too embarrassed or stubborn to give it up. Once they've been a tranny for so long, they reach a point of being beyond repair.

This type of shit is why Russia banned gay propaganda targeting children. No surprise the media blew it out of proportion saying "IT'S LITERALLY AN ANTI GAY LAW" when it actually only concerned propaganda targeting children.

There are, but like any demographic they get drowned out by the retards and hysterics.

I mean my boyfriend isn't biologically male but he's got the common sense to talk things through rather than letting emotions drown out anyone else's talking points. And both he and I have anxiety issues to boot; the people who are loudest have a plethora of severe mental illnesses and their transexuality is a symptom of it rather than the root cause.

Because taking responsiblity as a shitparent or trying to fix mental illness is opressive now a days. Give your kid a spanking and theyll call the fucking cops and get you jailed.

There was a pic, but I don't have it. Basically it's a then vs now one. In the "Then" one a boy says that he is half a dragon demisexual omiwhatthefuck and blames all his world problems on jews and moms. So he goes to his jewish father and his mother who has a World best mom sweater to tell them this. In the last panel we see the boy crying and two people talk behind him
A:What happened to him?
B:He got a spanking.
A:Lol what a faggot.

In the "now" picture it starts the same, but the boy decides to go on the internet to find like-minded individual. He eventually finds tumblr blog that all think like him and it has over 300k members.

you should probably kill yourself

I've only ever met one tranny, and it was an FtM.
Bitch sperged out massively when me and the rest of the study group didn't include ximxams name on an assignment xerg didn't do shit for. Bitch didn't even reply to the mails or phone calls we tried to send about it for a week so we assumed xanadu had quit school or something.

One of the grills in the group was based as fuck, though. She called the FtM a she, kept talking shit about the kebab professor whose claim to fame was calling everything racist, called female kebabs ninjas, played womens hockey and hated victim culture in general.
shame she had a bf

show us your dick fag

cultural marxism

youve been named leftists

Why the fuck does all tumblr comics have that shitty cartoonish look ?

Did he really say that ? I don't know much about Louis but that seems like only what a really cucked SJW would say. Seems a bit extreme.

I had a conversation once in my college with some guy that uses his name as a pronoun. I asked him why he doesn't call himself a guy, because he biologically has a penis. There are two sexes (female and male). And possibly a third or fourth if one is a hermaphrodite or lack genitals. But not to the extent of pic related. Like it doesn't matter if you add a label to female, she's still a female, not a different gender altogether. Of course he responds with the "gender is a social construct" argument. I argued that gender is based on what genitals we have. And of course he said that our science is a result of our non progressive society.

Help me. Science fags help me.

D-D-D-DEGENE-DROPPED!

You dont, you just think you do.

yeah Usually is the key word there.
Here's the pro tip. If they sperg out about pronouns or introduce themselves by saying "Xe Xi Xo Xum, I smell cis scum" just fucking abort.

So ask him how reproduction occurs. If package A and B must both come together for reproduction to occur, what's wrong with labeling people by package A and B for the purpose of sexual reproduction?

Hey man, I'm not being mean or disruptive, why do I have to kill myself? Live and let live friendo (SJWs do not live and let live).

user-kun that's PRIVATE but yeah if you're gonna ask I'm male

I want more of the brown haired girl.

I hope she never changes.

Technically speaking, gender is based on which chromosomes you have with a few exceptions like XO and XXY rather than genitals, so a hermaphrodite or eunuch is still a male or female. I might be wrong, but I think most hermaphrodites only have one functioning set of genitals anyway.
But if this guy is saying that science is sexist then I'm afraid his condition is terminal.

Except I'm diagnosed and medicated for MDD.

there are two modes of chromosomes XX and XY, there are deviations from this but they result in mutations and aren't common so it's fair to say they're outliers

So there are two biological sexes, there is no denying this. There's XX and XY. We happen to call those states "Male" and "Female". We could just as easily call them "Gloob" and "Gloark" but the words are arbitrary, the biological state stays the same.

It doesn't matter what that faggot "feels" his gender is. Unless he has Down's Syndrome or some chromosomal disorder, he has either XX or XY chromosomes. Two sexes.

I just guessed you fucking faggot, no normal girl would go for a dickless fake

And if he even tries to pull frame "breeders" in a ngeative light, tell him to off himself right then and there.
He's obviously not planning on contributing to the rest of human race and is only there to hedonistically drag everyone else down.

Or tell him to join the army so they'll either beat the gay out of him or he'll off himself.

People with Down's syndrome are still either XX or XY since it's chromosome 21 that they have a spare copy of.

Not trying to be a defeatist, but I feel like there is no way to get through to people that far gone. No matter what science you give him, he'll likely just resort to "muh oppressive society" or maybe even "Are you literally being serious right now? Seriously? Like ser-iou-sly? I can't even".

Maybe just compare him to The Rock or something, assuming you mean he speaks in 3rd person. Although that would be an insult to The Rock.

lol

don't tell me i'm supposed to sympathize with this "quirky" psycho

fuck em
not literally, you faggot!

Holla Forums - video games

I see this as a picture of a man wearing human skin sleeves, is that what's supposed to be happening?

Maybe it was a joke.

Wasn't that from that Change Hentai game, where the guy uses some ability to swap controls of certain parts of his body with a woman of his choosing and vice versa?

Sex and Gender are two different things, though.
Gender is a societal sort of thing. While most western cultures have one gender for each chromosomal pairing, others do not.

You can see this in effect in Thai ladyboys and a fictional example is in "Brave New World" where they manufactured sterile women from XY embryos and hormone treatment.

Gas yourself.

My theory is just that it's the counter culture from parents being so accepting and coddling because their parents were strict and rigid from the war.

I feel like this PC shit is just another cycle.

Witnessed quints of truth.
Meme magic is a danergous thing. Trans fags are what happen when those who are not ready find out about meme magic.

Ah, the world sure was better off back when everyone spoke French.

Wrong.
Same shit, different context.
See, this is how this bullshit starts. They try to switch the definitions around or nullify value of somehting that had a role in society for centuries.

This user gets it.
They basically redefined that word so they could say "they're not the same cisshitter"

false

thai ladyboys are not a completely different gender, it is understood that they are men that look like women

the only culture that might have a "third" gender is india and those subhumans shit in the streets so I wouldn't take culture lessons from them.

It makes sense to have cultural understanding of gender be based on biology. Biology tells us there are two genders. The only way you can argue this is if you say "Waaah but that's not fair! I don't feel comfortable being JUST male!"

Sexuality and gender are two different things.

sex and gender are the same.

Does anyone else read that as King cuck saying he'll get her a healthy dose of Vitamin D?

Then we are arguing semantics, here.
It doesn't stop the fact that there are cultures, not necesarrily the ones we're from, that have different social orders for people beyond just being male and female.

Some males are the "manly men" and some males become traps. It's common in asia.

We're going to build an oven, a really big one with a beautiful door. Clean burning too.

But they're still male and female.
Nothing you do will change that.
It's not a new gender or a new sex. It's literally just them being more masculine/feminine

Biology is also partially the problem here, as it is biology that gives people the neurological disorders that lead into this mess.

Some words, uh.

Why? I pay my taxes, I keep to myself. I mean I understand if my sensibilities don't match with yours but that's no reason to be so hostile.

shit

are you referring to gender dysphoria?

See, there's a similar mental disorder called body dysphoria, where the person is disgusting by their body and thinks, for example, they were born with too many limbs.

The difference? We don't change an entire field of study to accommodate these people. We don't say "you know what, maybe humans weren't meant to be born with 4 limbs, you're right!" We don't encourage this person to get body corrective surgery and cut off their arms. We don't jump down the throat of anyone who claims human beings are meant to be born with 4 limbs.

Genetics, motherfucker.
Outside of literal mutants like folks with XXY and XO phenotype, which end up working as infertile versions of male and female anyway, there are only two possible combinations for sex chromosomes: XY for male, XX for female.
Also, they say that transgenders need all that "gender reassignment therapy" (a laughable idea since we don't have the technology for effective human cloning and everything else is just payola for pharma) while also saying that gender is a social construct, in which case said "therapy" would just be putting on a dress, speaking in a higher voice, and being more likely to not enter into high-risk/high-stress/high-paying careers.

It's real easy to crucify SJWs on their own ideals, considering how much double-think they engage in.

gender dysphoria, like any god damn mental illness is just crossed wires in the brain, and to be fair you have no control over that

what one does have control over is letting it dictate how they act. some one who defines their entire life by the fact they don't feel right in their body is the same as some one who always brings up an ingrown toenail they have; a jackass

If gender is a social construct, then how come trannies only "transition" to either male or female, thereby implying there's only two states for gender to exist in?

Lets be serious here for a moment, these insane faggots dont stand a chance against anyone, the only reason they are spreading like wildfire is because no one wants to have shit to do with them if they have the opportunity to.

This is a reminder that sjws are never satisfied. Pic related. The fact that shantae was a little bit lighter caused these troons to go into a rage.

that tells me everything i need to know

She's completely fucking right, it's a fucking college, not a skate park.

SJW shit aside, I'd also answered angerly if someone was being loud and obnoxious as fuck while I was trying to do an activity in the place built to do said activity

This is why they're called fruit booters

Two of these goons paid their $10 after 2010. Why the fuck would you still be going to SA then?

How do you call a transexual on rollerskates?

Rollaids

My life is empty

god fucking dammit I was looking for this webm and then you showed up fuck you Carlos

[ Insert teakettle laugh here ]

nice

I'm a little upset and I don't know why.

I giggled.

I was going to ask what the fuck is wrong with these people but then I remembered they actually believe it's a social construct.

From now on, I sexually identify as a futa without a pussy

Destruction of language. Why do you think so many SJWs talk like babies? By hamstringing people's means to convey things, they're able to better police them. Less 'toxic' statements, more socially approved ones.

The male and female symbols are the astronomical symbols for Mars and Venus respectively. You can't just fucking draw new ones to suit yourself, there is ONLY male and female.

As some user said on a previous thread.

It's all to catalogue and put labels on things, which is one of the syntoms of the Aspergers Disorder.

shit, that makes sense

Are these people actually fucking retarded? Retarded, maybe. But they must be able to read what they've written and realise what they've done.

k

this works too perfectly

wew

I thought this was making fun of how tumblrfags act.

this is the real nightmare.

Best answer so far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.

Is he fucking a child?

HOLY SHIT Holla Forums IS RIGHT

Frankly I think a lot of it how it has to do with socially repressed people who spend all their time on social media who think that if you're a guy who likes pink you must have some special X-gene that makes you some inbalance of man and woman and not just a guy who likes pink.

Please post more loss comics

Crazy shit happens when you never tell a child "no".

xir when seeing logic applied to xirself's super sweet comic about transphobia

You know, as an enormous hairy faggot, all this SJW gender/sexuality bullshit is one of the three things that's stopped me from having sex. I fear trying to have casual sex and ending up in a 40 minute long session of "I think I'm genderfluiiiiid~ But I don't know I might be a demiboy!" before or after. Having a long, tedious tumblr tier discussion just to get my dick wet just sounds not worth it.

The other two reasons are because I'm a borderline autisitic social retard and a fat ugly piece of shit, as you might have guessed.

I don't have a lot.

That first one looks like >she just ripped a really wet fart

It's sad because if something like this did happen to them then they obviously misunderstood what the fuck was going on.

that's not how biology works /argument

Accurate.

why, you don't recognize this person as a beautiful womyn?

it's sad because society allows mentally ill men to chop off their penises, live in women's only dorms, wear wigs and tells everybody else that if they even deign to acknowledge how insane it is they're bad people who deserve to be ostracized and lose their jobs.

heh

It's true that right now it sucks but what you are looking at right now is a 'unexplained' suicide wave in 10 years or so.

well, I guess we just have to wait

Seriously, I just want the world to be normal again

Let's be honest here, verbal beatdown girl is not inconsiderate, because the people she's dealing with need this sort of thing.

She's dealing with a deluded, mentally ill person who won't get treatment because society says he shouldn't and a woman who is sexually promiscuous despite being in a position where being so is not encouraged, as her position could be used to demand sex or they get ousted from the dorm.

These people need WAY THE FUCK MORE then a single helping of tough love.

Back in my school, medical retards were in separate classes because they would disrupt them, same here. If someone like that was yucking up my dorm during study hour, they'd be asked to leave, or forced out if they deliberately caused trouble. College isn't a home, it's a place of learning.

triggered

It's almost like those english apple commercials where the macfag is just a complete dick and the pc-guy is actually funny.

Looking at the thumbnail again, is that Trump playing card with Zeons pilots?

nigger, it's always been masculine.

Where the fuck did you grow up, San Fran?

It's a society wide masculinity crisis. As far as I understand, there's two kinds of trannies. Most of them grow up in an environment that never nurtures a capacity to embrace self-discipline and growth, and they end up super-betas with no concept of their own agency. On top of that our society consistently puts women on a pedestal and "just b urself :)" culture, so when these people understand that they have no masculinity or any other redeemable qualities as men (qualities that need to be developed), they think it's just because "they were born that way", and the slippery slope begins. Masturbating to women getting fucked and squirming with pleasure every day also messes with your brain and how you interpret pleasure. "Can't get a gf, so it's easier to become one". Real fucked up shit.

Then you have the other kind of tranny which suffers from legitimate psychosis. It's the same disease different flavor of those nutjobs who deliberately cut off their own limbs or blind themselves because their minds have them convinced they NEED to.

In both cases I'd also blame the disgusting amount of xenoestrogens that contaminate our food, laundry detergents, soap, all kinds of shit you put your body into contact with. Once talked to a guy who suffered from intense sexual dysphoria, and he claimed it was because his mother kept taking birth control while she was unknowingly pregnant.

Our society is sick, and the people are following suit.

This comic is bullshit. Walter White is not gay.

3DPD, not even once.

it's andy, the nigga who dies in ep1 of 0080

he does have trump hair though

I remember a copypasta about a professional animator who went back to his school to give a presentation, and everybody was shocked and amazed at the simple little walking animations he could make.

He found out that they weren't teaching students things like anatomy, or even "drawing" at all. Students wouldn't have been interested in learning how to draw even if the college offered such classes.

They said that modern students were more interested in making themselves into art than they were in developing skills like drawing and painting and sculpting. Graduation projects become filled with students who put fruit on their heads and took nude selfies rather than physical works that were painstakingly crafted to show off the things they learned.

When I look at that image, that's what I see. Someone who's so absorbed in themselves that they have turned that into their "craft", their entire life, the only thing they produce, the only thing they KNOW how to produce, is nothing more than a twisted web of labels and selfies.

Venom Snake here

he draws good planes at least

Ayy

It's loss holy shit

That's the social media generation for you. Vapid whores everywhere the eye can see.

Big Boss didn't have fetal alcohol syndrome

they can be vapid all they want but GET OUT OF MY ANIMATION REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Start reading at paragraph 213(it's on page 107) and keep reading until page 113.

it's too late fam
the new power puff girls is an unfortunate example of this

I feel like I've seen it too, but I'm probably mixing it up with the Richard Williams copypasta – the one where he goes to an art school that used to teach proper academic drawing, only to discover that the curriculum has degenerated.

Animatoin, like comics and vidya, is dead. We have to deal with it.

books are next

I don't know why people keep posting this shit like it's anything new. I remember seeing the exact same type of low brow parody books when I was a kid.

The story you're thinking of is part of the prologue to The Animator's Survival Kit, which is basically the Bible, in terms of animation.

Most animators worth their salt own a copy, as seen here, at 2:04.

I don't often drop the d word, but that is literally degenerate.

books are old enough they can defend themselves

BURN IT ALL

Hot OC

Nonsense. Any moron can self publish, sure, but anyone who wants to call out "problematic" books would actually have to read them first. And it's much easier being a twatter slacktivist than to put effort into being a shithead.

Easy there

Yeah that must be the one. I remember this book cover being part of what I saw.

Guess again.

that's an abstract loss

d-do I see loss? I think I see loss…

Is this what you're looking for?

Not so. If you read the book, you might realise you're wrong. Best destroy it before those harmful opinions can hurt anyone else.

Tell me you're joking user.

That's it! That's the exact image. I tried looking but I couldn't remember if it was 8ch, endchan, lainchan, or sushigirl or if it was in some Holla Forums thread or some /art/ thread.

Breaks your heart.

Well fuck, that's the one I was thinking about too.

Wow. You do sound like a reasonable human being.

I think that the tranny/faggots epidemic has to do with millenial's parents. See, as the economy in our occidental countries grew stronger, super value became common place and life became easier. Our parents became softer, and also didn't raised us, stuck in the game of capitalism (and don't ya dare call me a socialist, you know what I'm talking about)
See, when one is born, one has no sexual/gender orientation, psychologicaly: we are identical to our mothers, regardless of the fact we're male or female. Later on, this intense bond must be broken, and it's the father figure who does this. It doesn't have to be the father, it can even be the mother! But anyways, that link must be broken.
Then, the little child faces a decision, he must take the role of a male or a female. Let's say we have a boy. As he was once identified with the mother, he will always tend to return to that identification. If his later identification with the father, his love towards that father, and his father's prohibition of returning to the mother are strong enough, he'll bear on and assume the position of a male, as an adult, and after traversing a normal homosexual (non-coital) phase during his youthful years.

You wouldn't burn tranny and communist propaganda?

You're not gay, are ya, user?

YOU DIP!

Maybe if I was dying in some arctic wasteland and I needed to keep warm, but then I wouldn't be thinking of the ideology of the book especially.
No book deserves to be destroyed based solely on its contents or author.

The good ones are always taken. That's why you have to be the one doing the taking.

I wish people would have aborted them.

if you forget your mistakes, you never learn from them.

Ironically, SleepyCabin almost unanimously agrees that his book is more akin to a guide rather than a bible.

Hah, sounds kind of like what happened to me, but in my case I took the shortest possible path of ego destruction. I basically independently discovered Buddhism, except instead of being Siddhartha under a tree I was Hikkikomori under my bed. This is an extreme simplification of the introspective psychoanalysis that took place over the course of a year of isolation, but basically:

One of these days we need to remember to keep them out after kicking them out.

Of course I wouldn't. You don't understand, you ass-flusstered shitlord, if you burn 'em you make them martyrs!
If you truly believe you are right regarding commies, then you have to know that history will burn them the same way it erased the large reptiles: not because someone decides they're "gud" or "bad" but because they're shit.
Anyways gay genes ought to reduce themselves for obvious reasons.
But gays are ok.
Stop being mad and irrational
What you can do is reading good books and sharing them with others.

Are you sure you're not just being a useless piece of shit and you're hiding your depression behind nihilism?

Share more

They help deal with overpopulation.

Jesus H. Christ

What a fucking faggot holy siht.

whoa it's been a while since I saw this

now do that with everything else that you want in life but cant

But there's Alan Turing and Friedrich der Große and Alexander the Great and Plato and all those greeks, and that awesome teacher at my Uni who knows how to bash SJW bullshit like it's butter and he's using a hot knife.
Just because you're disgusted by some faggots doesn't make the whole group wrong.

Too bad you can't burn an imageboard.

We're talking about burning books, dipshit.

If you're not afraid of bad ideas, you don't need to burn them.

Do you need anything else explained to you like you're five years old?

Don't reply to this asstard, please, we were having a great, inteligent conversation

Nah, because that was 10 years ago and I'm about to graduate from college with an Electrical Engineering degree, and still haven't had a trace of the depression I used to have back then.

I'm also incapable of feeling love or forming close intimate connections because "desire for a gf" wasn't the only thing I located and removed, which precludes me from having a waifu despite being a huge weeaboo for 8 of those 10 years, but oh well. I don't lose sleep over it.

what the fuck is wrong with you bitch nigga

yeah what

said

You're not really addressing the core issue of why you feel the way you do. Like I see a lot of robots doing the same shit, they just blame some outside force say "CHAD THUNDERCOCK" or whatever that's somehow responsible for all of their problems.
Sure biologically having a GF is the most important thing, but humans aren't really prime examples of Darwinism in action.
Why did you base your importance on getting a GF?

That ain't healthy, some things take a little ambition even if it seems like you're never going to do it.

Wew lad

he's a mix of hungarian jew and mexican

This is the part where you start lifting instead of justifying your lack of agency and worth through mental deconstruction.

Lifting won't get you a gf.
It just attracts superficial girls and gay dudes from my experience.

not to mention that's just running away from the problem. of you basing your entire self worth on a single thing

Shoo

Mein negger!
I hope someday you have a massive breakdown of love and endure the sweet pains of holding to the ephemeral
'cause you sound like a cool guy and you deserve that

Stop telling people shit they're supposed ta do ya SJW

I just do it for the strength gains now. A gf would be nice though.

K, let me cut off your head because this book says so.

Let me cut off my dick because this book says it's normal.

Let me walk around with dildos attached to me because this book said so.

I'm sure glad nobody destroyed this. I'm sure glad nobody ridiculed and demonized this to hell.

You're right. For most 8channers it's about getting a bf.

That's not the point. Lifting makes you stronk and have high test.

Both of these help you realize that a man's happiness isn't derived from whether or not women approve you, but from self construction.

DOUBLE E SCUM EMBRACE THE TRUTH THAT IS CHEM/BIO-MEDICAL ENGINERDING

but no really good for you.

You're a cheeky cunt, mate.

I believe this is the one you're talking about.

Also, I'm saving this for later in the future to mock how much this shit will age.

I fucking hate myself for not taking Chem or Materials because one of my dreams was to invent a new kind of battery that would power the world, and it turns out that's not really the domain of EE at all. Seems like every week I hear about some Chinese Chem fuck inventing a new battery and crushing my own dreams. These days I'm trying to focus more on how we can use evolutionary circuit design to create Asimov's positronic brains that are infinitely more complex than any human could hope to create using traditional design processes.

The world is not some Utopian ideal where if you just protect things like free speech the outcome will always be beneficial.

Hitler was elected … the Supreme Court justices who will finally bring hate speech law to the US will have been indirectly elected too.

Free speech is going to be lost one way or another.

But the same applies to rightards and I hope you understand that otherwise you remain an asscap
It doesn't matter if it's leftism, nazism, conservacucks, gobudism, anarchy, all politic sects are identical to religions
God is dead, human stupidity is not. Spit on all shepperds

Oh you don't do that in chem either.
so don't worry. You work either on a rig, in pharma, or in oil/refinement.
Those are your only choices until you get a higher degree

Ajj lmau. I bet you love Assasin's Creed and enjoy having a talk with your friends at antifa!

It's not utopian, but it evolves. It's neither bad nor evil, but it tends on it's own to burn what doesn't fit and let what fits, grow.
Free speech will never be lost, and not because of "elections", or "laws", "judges", what you may, but because we humans tend to free speech and, yes, also towards hate.

What I'm trying to posit is a simple fact that, I believe, we agree on. No matter how many SJW's scream that trannys are normal, that fat people are healthy, that niggorinos in ghettos are not violent, just oppresed
they are not
and my point is that sooner or later truth, reality, is gonna bite you in the ass, even if you believe WITH ALL YOUR HEARTH
So, I don't believe the world is Utopian, but I believe the outcome will be "beneficial", that is, that even if you think racism is a social construction and that it's all neonazi lies, Muhammad will still rape you in the ass

Well, they're more in the position to make that call than me. I'm not really much of an animator.

Nigger what.

I'd fill you with my gender fluid bird-kun.

I'd rather compromise some freedoms than be proved right on white genocide with Mohammeds dick in my ass.

RE6 can be fun with right people

Accepting degeneracy is the first step to a perverted society like the one we live in right now.

Jesus

So long it's an interesting read. But the whole concept of stopping technological progress on its tracks is fully utopic.
I'd say it's a must-read anyways, inasmuch one does not want to live it's life as a slave to technology

It's times like these that I wonder if this place is any different to cuckchan after all.

Well, he not wrong. overzealous dogmatism creates small, weak minds. Anarchists are no different: they think they humans are so sophisticated as to be capable of shrugging off their base nature; as if we can create and maintain a vacuum of power. We're social creatures who form relationships with other members of our species, and governments are just a large body of complex relationships.

Isn't that great that they're allowed to express their opinions like so, though?

Yeah, I wonder too

Indeed. I was never advocating anarchism and in fact my point is all -isms are shit.
Not only dogmatism produces small minds but also the other way around, retards flock to dogmas because it makes them feel safe and gives them company and power in exchange for surrendering their own will and free thought, so you see it's no big [spoiler]loss[/spoiler]
Also a large part of those relationships imply violence, part of our nature. A goverment is essentialy that violence, organized, and controled in such a way that it avoids and eliminates free-roaming violence. Of course this essence and sweet balance goes easily awry

In the end, yes
Viva our shithole

B-but they're expressing the wrong opinions!

I suspected as much. Such is human nature, though. I've mostly settled on the hope that humanity is able to make something better than itself before we accidentally–and I mean accidentally, I doubt we're capable of completely wiping out our species intentionally–blow ourselves up.

Kinda makes you realise how that makes religion important by distracting that human instinct from doing something even more retarded.

>loss
Surprising

Yup. Religion is a multi-tool created by humanity's unique blend of intellect and instinct. It's why it's existed everywhere in one form or another.
Another fun use for religion: it answers all those really deep seated questions that your intellect takes from your instincts. For instance you're instincts make you fear death. This is self-evident and understandable. But your intellect realizes that death is inevitable, and asks a question to distract itself from this realization: 'what happens when you die?'. Part of the attraction of every religion is that it answers this question in some way, providing some satisfaction to your intellect.

are you retarded?

I sure am glad this is bait
Yup
it's just bait

What's an intellectual coward? What do you mean you can't burn a an imageboard?

It's when you dismiss another argument's fire existance, like covering your ears pretend you can't hear it, and if you can't hear it, it's not real

Just like in my futa doujinshi!

On the contrary, I'd say it's from never being told yes. They get upset when you tell them no, and when you say yes, they don't know when to stop, and they keep wedging you open until you say yes to everything. They end up just like their single mothers.

It doesn't necessarily need to be a religion, but yeah they're in prime position to keep people from being fuckups. It's a shame so many of them come with retarded rules though

For an example of non-religious structures, there was a book I was reading that I need to get back to that briefly discussed the difference in perception between Japanese blue collar workers and American ones, wherein those workers were appreciated for what they did in Japan, but were seen as lesser workers in the 'States. Anything can be social filler, or a set of guidelines, so long as enough people agree to it. I think a lot of Anarchists (the non commies) would agree that people will fall into certain structures, but that those structures shouldn't be organized by a distant, centralized power structure. They should emerge organically

Forgot to add, the anecdote about Japan was from when the dude lived there decades ago. I have no idea if that's still the case, and it could be that he's an ancient bullshitting weeb

The artstyle tricked me into thinking the tranny was kinda qt. Now he's just gross.

Because you need to blog about it here like the degenerate attention whore you are

That statement makes no damn sense.