BLM is getting even more uppity

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wow-black-lives-matter-leader-white-people-sub-human-blacks-can-kill-whites-power/

archive.is/mypP9

Pic unrelated.

BLM hasn't got the bollocks to do such a thing, and they know it.

It's America, not Rhodesia.

I just love how this dumb nigger basically said 'If we were smarter, better equipped, and more numerous than white people, we could kill them all!'

You don't fucking say, nigress. You don't say.

The only whites they will get close enough to kill are the cucks protesting with them.

I've lived around Black's all my life and they are effeminate cowards and only do shit when you are out numbered. On their own, they get their shit pushed in.

I thought Soros removed funding from these sad niggers

Hahaha what the fuck is this?

New age liberal bullshit mixed with an IQ below room temp.

I remember back in the day when "X" was cool. Now SJW's use it to bastardize words with math.

He's busy throwing capital into Netflix (Dear White People) and other technology stocks right now. The man is literally into every honey pot out there. If there's some shit stirring, it usually has his fingerprints on it. The real question is who does he work for

Rothchild

looks like we need to start educating the masses why communism is inherently the most racist form of government.

This faggotry comes from Canada. The bitch writer couldn't even call it racist.

My AR-15 is itching for Trump to sign off on these RWDS.

://test

Hmmm almost as if BLM are a supremacist movement.

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ

MELANIN BLACK MAGIC NIGGA

Niggerdeath gets sooner and sooner everyday.

I think it's the new "wymyn".

Saying "human" be sexist and shit becuz it has the MAN in it.

Metaphysical garbage from a nigger that has the IQ of an egg and cress sandwich.

Fuck you don't insult eggs like that

It's true, eggs at least had the potential to get smarter at one point.

jesus christ. the owner of that abomination needs to kill themselves.

Can't have man in there. Same thing with Latin@ or latinx.

Well, yes, obviously. If oysters had the power kill lobsters, they could, as well. If Holla Forums had power, there wouldn't be any survivors of two desert races I could mention, as well. What the hell is this retard's point?

underrated post and now-unchecked dubs

damn

WE WUZ CHOZEN WUNZ N SHEEIT

don't niggers realize that EVERYONE, literally EVERYONE Is repulsed by them

well except white liberal cucks

Every race hates niggers.

Name one race, other than "educated" urban white cucks that actually likes nigs. post proof.

whites are nig enables
whites are feminist enablers
whites are muslim enablers
sure blame the jew. they are only like 2% of the population.

Two percent of the population yet greatly over represented in positions of power and influence and disproportionately shill for Marxist and anti-white.

Your (((typical tricks))) won't fly here, Shlomo.

jews love niggers, they know they are weaponized anarchy that can be implanted into a nation to destroy it from the inside out.

w/e

ONLY WHITES ARE NIGGER ENABLERS.

No Pakis/Koreans/Chinese/Romanians/Greeks give a shit about niggers. They despise niggers and don't want to associate with nigs. They don't into nig culture, and don't idolize nig sports, nig culture, and nig music.

It's largely whites. Since whites are seen as the superior race the "shitskins" follow suit, so in the CURRENT year, you might see some SJWs from the aforementioned races. But SJWs are disproportionately white. White kids from affluent families who were spoiled rotten because their parents were shit, and mom was probably a "stronk empowered" whore.

SJW/democrats are a white problem. Traitorous whites are your #1 enemy.

i concur.
jews who subverted whites
i know many whites are woke af now, but you're still fighting an uphill battle against your own.

Spics have just formed an alliance of convenience with nigs when it comes to BLM/SJW shit. Spics hate nigs.

NIGGERS = KIKE KARMA
thats why they always come in a package

And the rothschilds work for whomever heads the Council of 13. And those guys work for probably whomever Jew is the ruler of the world.

"You know who's to blame, right goy? Whites people!"

This is good propaganda, but I wish that she would go out and have more peaceful protests. Continued demonstrations of the humanity of niggers everywhere is the best thing that can happen for us.

I noticed that BLM has gone very quiet ever since the FB torture vid. Notice they haven't rioted in the US, now its antifas doing that mostly.

weak. regardless, I only wish you the best.

Most people who gain something based on MERIT, whether its a job, award, or entry into a country don't like seeing other people get it for free. This is a basic human trait that transcends whatever notions you have of ethnicity and skin color.

libshits aren't human. they can't into logic, they have no frontal lobe, only an amygdala. being a libshit is also not restricted to any particular group, but some groups are over-represented. Ironically "_ privilege" is actually an apt term to describe a libshit. Most libshits grew up with no work ethic, and have no talent or skill, and suffer from low self-esteem. So they seek out other failures, and make noise about "socjus" or "trans bbq" because they are desperately searching for that feeling most people get when they overcome a challenge, solve a problem, or accomplish a worthy task.

You forgot to mention that even niggers hate niggers

Anybody got the pic of the full mugabe zimbabwe saga? Most recent I think is where they were selling off their wildlife for food gibs

It's called projection and jealousy, including when nigger IQ is lesser than a gorilla's

(Heil'd)
She's from Torono. Pic related is from Quebec. Humxn must be a leafnog meme. A northern border wall may be necessary.Perhaps we can trade non-whites to Trudeau for good Aryan Canadians.

The Rothschilds literally take their orders from lucifer himself. Duh.

Its fucking tape you boof.

Moloch, actually. They worship and follow a golden cow god. Look up the original holocaust (1950's edition in webster dictionary) and you'll learn that again that shit is another projection by the Jews. What is it initially? A pagan or Jewish sacrificial ritual by fire. The same with their blood letting and ritual killings i.e. jewish blood passover (where they kidnap, torture, and bleed children to death), or their barbaric slaughtering methods where they bleed out the animal and watch it squirm in pain. Not even a quick kill, they love inflicting pain. The more you read up on it, the more and more you just find yourself wanting jews to be rightfully purged from earth.

what is the goal of BLM? everyone i know is now less tolerant of niggers

Gibs. They want to be able to live like Diddy without working a day for it. That is what they want.

i know niggers just want free shit but what is the kikes angle? how are they benefiting?

Diversion.
A raised bar under which they can limbo with your money, your rights, and your culture, laughing to the bank.

They get to do what they always do; play both sides against the middle and collect reward from the ash. No matter what, they still have people to do the hard work they think they're above.

it seems like a risky tactic to shift white americas collective conscious closer to dotr just for a few more shekels, or maybe i am just underestimating their unlimited greed

They all think they're immune to any sort of backlash. They think they can hide behind their shills and their shekels forever.

Please keep doing this.

Fuck that. Canada has always been a wonderful ally for us before being pozzed. We have to help them.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

Absolutely subtle

This is great

I don't get it

lulz at the video.

1 in 5 blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites. Or, the best 20% of blacks are still dumber than 50% of whites

Make  a  move,  NIGGERS.

They just pretend to in public while hiding in their all-white communities.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bix nood humxness whitey is not humxn muh dik mufugga na mean?

Bix nood mufugga where da whyte wimminz at? Dey b subhumxn n sheeeeiiit. raysis whitey needs to gibs mo' money fo' dem' programs.

human = hu + man
man is oppresive
let's make the word man not oppressive by changing the spelling
myn is also oppresive, only men have y chromosomes
let's change the spelling to mxn

Are toasters smarter then niggers?

This is true, there are many jews who seem bizarrely fascinated by niggers.

Toasters work, so yes.

I've got a learning disability with math. Obviously, from the context I know that something evil has just been perpetrated, but would someone please lay it out for me?

(checked)
And they don't use the heat for bix nooding, ruining a store but making a well warmed up toast. Yeah you are right.

Shit, never mind. Finally saw this:

(Checked)

/ournig/ tbh

that dude really hates nigs
i can't imagine being a non-retarded nig, and having to face white people everyday in civil society

(Checked)

Have another smart nigger.

Yes but their women seem to get high off their own supply and fuck them as well. It's next level jewing since only the top jews know the propaganda program.

By the way despite this being in Canada and Canada having "hate speech" laws you can bet that while someone like Arthur Topham gets run through the court system for posting true things about jews that these nigs will never even see court.

The "hate" laws are of course applied one way only, like in a third world country: To the outgroup (whites, especially white males)