Post some hidden or less talked about gems of the 7th generation consoles

Post some hidden or less talked about gems of the 7th generation consoles.

Now that everything is dirt cheap on them we might as well help build up each other's backlogs.

I don't really buy that many 360 games, I'm more on the hunt for PS2 and Xbox games that are worthwhile.
Picked up Onimusha 3, Soul Calibur 2 and DmC3, plus Blinx the Timesweeper for the Xbox the other day for £4.

dead rising 1 is the only reason to own an xbox 360

Once you get use to the controls this is just another yakuza game but with emphasis on gun mechanics fighting wacky monsters.

Ghostbusters The Game? It was talked about a shitton because it had the original cast and didn't suck by nigger standards, i.e. if you couldn't imagine a better looking game, you could pretend it was a playable movie. For comparison there was the otherwise identical cartoon graphics ps2 version and people said it sucked, and by now a person would say they both suck.

Now you can't pretend it's a playable movie, and by its gameplay it never held up. We call that a curiosity, not a gem. And this is the little that needs to be said about it among all the contemporary misinformation that already was said.

I think it still holds up pretty well. It may not be perfect, but it's a decent time and it's comfy.

eh the gunplay is pretty bad though, really its just a game for yakuza fans with how heavily it self references and makes fun of itself

nah

Heard Kameo on 360 was a hidden gem and the last fun game by Rare, but I can't say, still haven't booted up yet.

Besides that though, there's Anarchy Reigns, Prototype 1, Deadly Premonition, Earth Defense Force, and Bully to name a few. There was plenty of bad last gen though, which sadly took up everyone's attention.

anarchy reigns was a blast, i'm glad i imported it and got to play a bunch during its brief time alive

Hahahaha what the fuck are you on nigger? That game was hyped to eternity, microsoft really wanted it to be the first console seller title.

It's more known on Holla Forums but I still say it every time. Online in 5 is kill but still good for a run or two and VD's online is small but dedicated outside of the Japanese server.
4/4A is about going fast.

plz, user

The Darkness.
If you're a fan of The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, then this is a game for you. Not only is it from the same development studio (made in between Butcher Bay and Dark Atheena) but like their other titles, it's a blending of action game and dark atmospheric RPG. Genuinely one of the best games of last gen, and never made it to PC.
Got a sequel from a lazy dev that stripped it of everything good and turned it into a linear by-the-numbers shooter.

Heres a few:

Any Wario Land game and tf2 killers, oh also arcade games, but really obscure as shit, like Juju denetsu Toki or the polititian jap who says I'm Sorry the music from that shit is catchy.

Basically man hunt with bears. Gets really really repetitive after a while though.

how was it?

I got it with my old graphics card, it's like a cheapo, but not dumbed down Battlefield.

It lacks in production value, but it has some interesting mechanics, and the story isnt that awful.

7/10 if you ask me, but I'm very biased towards that game.

I remember there was a lot of speculation whether that game was just an experiment of what they could get away with an under 18 rating by using a cartoony art-style.
The game is surprisingly brutal for what is it.

Nigga what?

Vanquish
Chromehounds
Ace Combat 6

You're missing out on some gems man.

Prototype 1 and EDF were great. Shame Prototype 2 sucked dick.

Have it on PC. Was kind of the poor man's battlefield, but I mean that in the best way possible. It wasn't one of the greats, but it was decent.

i'll give them a go if i see them going cheap

better then the movie

the cover system is actually really good
the bullet curving is awesome
and the wright is pretty decent.

only problem is it's short

Shit game. I went through it wanted something more like MadWorld.
By itself it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. Never tried online since I have a modded 360, but single player is shit, and a game with shit single player is simply shit.

In that regard, I don't usually heard anyone talking about MadWorld, but I doubt is a hidden gem at all.

I have a PS3, I might give Darkness a try since it looks interesting.

My nigger.

that was like the first BIG ps3 360 game from 2K game everyone played it when it came out the darkness 2 is a lesser known game

Is Virtual On actually good?
I've never really heard anything about it.

Oratorio Tangram is one of the best mecha fighting games ever made and should be still on xbox live.

Force changed up some stuff mostly for the worse.

Remember, you need either a twin stick controller (which are sadly expensive and only from Japan) or a dual analog controller to play them.

the diving suit section is one of those moments in gaming that i will never forget.

I want to play it so badly, why are there so many great shooters that were relegated to history with the very concept of making a shooter on console.

Tell me more. I just got a ds flashcart and am looking to fill it up

That game is cool as SHIT

VOOT isn't an exclusive to the 360 ya dingaling.

Oratorio Tangram is a fucking masterpiece but the 360 version's online is dead.

Force is good, but slower. But it's a great game to LAN with friends, only got released in japan but it's fully in English.

so can you play V/VD without online component working?

I loved that game I whose more dev would try that shit

Bully is technically 6th gen user.

Not that it isn't a great game mind.

It was ok but not quite as good as people seem to remember.

It had a surprisingly good community and that helped a lot.

SP was ass even by Battlefield/BF clone standards.

goddamn, fullauto 2 looks really good. I might have to pick that up tomorrow.

There are plenty of shoot-em-ups for the 360.

bump

SKILLS FOR KILLS AGENT. SKILLS. FOR KILLS.