Sick jewess targets kids for lgbtqaiiia propaganda

archive.is/sUYBz
From the constant emasculating of men to the "gender revolution," where children are being encouraged to ignore their biological gender by "identifying" as anything they "feel" like being, we are watching the eerie prediction of "Brave New World" author, Aldous Huxley, come true before our very eyes, as mass brainwashing and the indoctrination of children into the LGBT agenda, is being used to "standardize the population" which Huxley predicted in 1962 as "The ultimate in malevolent revolutions."

Since my original article on the incredibly sick YouTube channel "Queer Kid Stuff" I have kept my eye on the channel and the deliberate targeting of children to brainwash them at very young ages and indoctrinating them into the LGBT lifestyle. The visuals, songs and theme of the videos on that channel made it very obvious that it was targeting children, but in a recent video regarding the National Geographic's highly controversial transgender cover, the speaker admits that her channel is deliberately targeting children aged three to seven.

The speaker specifies that the video below is geared for the "grown ups." where she explains that she read that "By age of four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity," as she goes on to casually admit "That is a huge part of why this channel is aimed at ages three to seven."

Generally I would not embed this woman's video, but it kicked off my research into the indoctrination of children into the LGBT agenda, where we see evidence of the systematic, brainwashing campaign that has resulted in the so-called "gender revolution," not just in America, but globally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw
archive.fo/4m83o
youtube.com/watch?v=wlZVyJZGowc
youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

channel
youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

looks like that one webcomic dyke that gets spammed everywhere.

The kind of kids whose parents let them watch this in the first place are doomed anyway.

don't direct link it

archive.fo/4m83o

>have absolutely no idea how they know I’m Jewish, which is frightening

….golly I wonder how they figured it out

Same reason I think pic related might be who raped the kikess's ancestors as Odin taught our ancestors about genocide.

She has zero value in the sexual market, so she needs to breed a new generation of possible fuckees who have no standards or discerning tastes.

That kikess on the left really helps prove my theory…

Don't you know that its LGBTCCCPNSAFBIUSDAEUIRCXMPPHTTPGNUAMPMBCE in [current year], you bigot?

Well you know what time it is, time for mp4s and webm to start stripping away sheckles. Jokes on this kike because I didnt click a single link, just used rightclick to save link.

NG episode

Video reply with redpills. It will give redpill to it's audience.

Is this hell?

jewtube changed from automatic to (((approval))) only. the bitch already censors comments, no way she would allow dissenting video replies.

I would much rather listen to this

What. In. The. Fuck.

In this video.

No. No it doesn't. It USED to, but the fags stole it from us, used it as an anal dildo, and when they brought it back the next day, we told them they could keep it because it was ruined forever.

What's her last name?

OP I haven't even read the whole post, but the title had me saying "DIE, DIE, DIE YOU DISGUSTING KIKE!"

It was like when Pastor Anderson scolded the trannies.
youtube.com/watch?v=wlZVyJZGowc

Lindsay Amer

Her name is Lindsay Amer

She looks like she wants a SWATing

What a coincidence, she did a video encouraging this sort of shit.

Yeah, she SAYS that, but just walking down the street in this ensemble.

This was the first shitty propaganda she did that supposedly "made headlines"

NIGGER HUXLEY WAS BEHIND THE MOVEMENT

HUXLEY=CIA you tremendous dipshit

You can almost hear the silent screams of far off children getting their genitals mutilated through the massive amount of ambient noise.

Not "lgbtaqiyya"? Missed opportunity there OP.

(polite sage for non-substantive post)

Oy vey, her parents should be ashamed!

DAILY REMINDER
The idea of "gender" being seperate from biological sex was developed by Dr. John Money, a (((sexologist))).

He tested his hypothesis that "gender" was learned rather than innate on David Reimer, who due to a botched circumcision which irreparably damaged his penis, was now without male genitalia. David later underwent an orchidectomy, hormone treatment, and was given the name Brenda. Money suggested surgery to give "Brenda" an artificial vagina, but the parents refused.

The doctors chose not to operate on Brian, whose phimosis soon cleared without surgical intervention

tldr;
Gender sex theory was developed by a mad scientist who gelded an infant before later using him and his twin brother who later committed suicide to roleplay his pedo fantasies.

Oh boy this is a big one for subversion and indoctrination

If children are able to "pick and choose" a gender at will why do they need to be taught how to do so?
Ironically being taught how to do so would fit the bill of "social construct."
Check mate lgbtbbq's.

And my friends wonder why I don't trust the medical industrial complex.

Thanks, Satan

Also

The yids couldn't just let it go with pushing for homos could they, they had to step it to the extra level

Oh lordy mercy, this is rich

That's some strong neanderthal traits right there.

My fucking sides.

E;R Senpai is that you?

holy wew

Surprised that she didnt talk about the "pink tax" too

If it is you E;R, throw this screenie in your next vid.

I'm on mobile, someone please cap this

anyone wanna put together a profile of this ' Lindsay Amer '? would be a nice cohencidence if there were connections to bigger players in this game

WAR NOW

N O W

Thanks friendo

All the shit in this thread only steels my will further.

why not just post the webm?

Yeah it is happening, just the other way round.

All teachers in the UK must learn all of this, even the shit that was made up by tumblr two years ago.
Gender identitys, pronouns,allys, agender, demigender and use them properly or face court.

If a tell a 9 year old boy he isn't a girl I will lose my job and possibly face jail for hate crime

You let strangers into your family? Family is supposed to mean something you fucking cunt. Hang this cunt for intentionally poisoning young kids' minds. One of my girl friends from high school was once a fun sweet girl, now her brain is poisoned with this shit and she tries hard to look like this cunt, is a total degenerate, and hangs a big ass rainbow flag by her bed. I'm tryin to help her, I'm trying to redpill her, but I think to do so might involve giving her some dick again so I can make her my little girl and mold her into a proper woman. I know she's perceptive I'd really prefer not to because who knows if she's got some lesbo disease or something. I want this bitch to get in a car crash for trying to convince kids to turn into depressed, suicidal, confused, lost husks who can only form an identity based on lust.

Why do we fall user?

Of course this filthy kike couldnt help but kvetch about trump and how its up to the next generation to go full libshit.

Nothing pleases me more than the fact that the next generation, the youngest of the millennials, are so fucking hard right it'd make Ronald Reagan shed a tear
we might need a little time, but the uncucking will happen

Cycle of civilizations I suppose.

you only need to look at this things face to know its genetics are trash and it needs to be ovened.

The jew only puts out any attempt effort when its targeted to kids.

THat is exactly what I thought.

Those Neanderthal DNA traits popping up for one generation in that one.

Fresh out of HS reporting in, most kids I've met are openly anti-pc/hard right or closet Trump supporters, Gen Z is looking really good anons, despite the fact that most of us grew up in the participation trophy era, there's still a lot of right wing sentiment, I'm still trying to figure out how myself, but I think it has a lot to do with Gen X and Y'ers having kids rather than Boomers

The rest are bern victims and chicks

Another digusting big noses kike woman pushing faggot shit on young white kids.

I had assumed that's what he was going for actually.

They always, ALWAYS smirk when they're talking down to what they consider stupid people, don't they?

Are those identical twins in pic 4?

Fucking jews.

It's not supposed to make sense, its a loyalty test. Point deer make horse.

More poz.

Is it wrong that I want to kill her, user? Whenever I come a cross a thread like this, a discussion about yet another kike vector of disease and corruption, I feel like restraining myself so that I just don't grab my raifu and go hunting. It is getting harder and harder to keep from declaring open season on this scum.

Holy shit she is one ugly motherfucker. Jews are like that because of generations of inbreeding right?

Creatures like this should actually be euthanised
No fucking jokes, no LARPing, quick and efficient execution. Our world is poisoned just by this thing continuing to exist within it. I am platinum fucking mad. It has to go.

So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Yep. What you see here is the result of generations of cousin- and sibling-fucking.

And who do you think caused that? Certainly not the MSM, but I've found that youth will listen to memes and meme-makers before they give the news an inch.

kek, truly gods chosen people

Yes but how?

FUCKING
How?

Realize this anons, as you already know, our time here on this earth is limited. Past generations have come and went, and only three kinds of people have existed. Those who did good for the world, those who did bad for the world, and those who sat and have done nothing.
All of us who congregate and do nothing are no better than the skeletons who rot in the earth and have done nothing hundreds of years ago in their political era. Our hearts beat down to an invisible count down. I don't want us to be the ones who sat and did nothing. I work silently in my small, local community, but there has to be more.
The difference between us when it comes to the internet is that the SJW uses their physical voice and their physical faces, the common user doesn't provide their own physical voice nor their faces, and this is one of the many problems
These fucking SJWs are fucking everywhere on youtube, and the most that 8ch and every other redpilled soul can do is either bitch in the comments or try to make a reaction video and making fun of it and pointing out the true fallacy of said videos.
We have to do more, anons. We aren't doing enough, and us relying on Trump and ICE is lazy. We must find a way to do more.

And now if you all excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner and cry because valentine's day is tomorrow.

I also have a physiognomic theory about their uglyness - it's their inner corruption and rot manifesting.
No one in his right mind can look at these faces and call their owners wholesome, kind or pleasant.

The problem isn't letting our voices out, it's letting our voices get past all the liberal cucks who censor anything that doesn't suck commie cock on social media
it's a censorship issue, there's plenty of right wing people on a lot of social media, but they all get pushed down for the new Gay Transgender Pedophile that just had sex with a nigger™

Ironically the people helping in this aid on youtube aren't always white sometimes, as this popular youtuber called Leafy who is half korean and swedish mocks a lot of SJW bullshit.

What the fuck is this "dear white people" shit coming out in netflix anyway?

thanks user

I could only make it to the end of the opening
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok i'm gonna hit you with some shit
Leafy is friends with a maniac, as in a genuine psychopath, Keemstar, who is a pedophile, and leafy himself is fuckin cancer, he's just this edgelord dude weed lmao guy who sits way too fucking close to his mic
They're fuckin cancer, both of them, they lie constantly and pull shit behind the scenes, just the worst kind of content creator out there, and i'm pretty sure at least one of them is a jew

one of us should become a youtube sensation

called : the redpill

Evangelion was banned, with help from Leafy, for doing just that.

doing what exactly?

It doesnt stop there.

well
uh
I don't know if any of you know this, but pewdiepie has been dropping (((THE JEW)))'s name in his videos, and straight up just blasting nazi shit all the time, no one really knows why, but some think it's to get out of contracts, and others think it might just be because he was secretly /ourguy/ the entire time

She made a video about the Jewish question, and a few about race realism.

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY FUCKING SPLIT THEIR SHITTY IDEAS UP USING RETARDED FLAGS
DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW FUCKING SYMBOLS HAVE POWER
THEY'RE FUCKING UP MEME MAGIC SO BAD IT'S LITERALLY JUST GOING NOWHERE FOR THEM
THEY'RE SO RETARDED

checked and praised kek those boys have peace in Valhalla

SSSTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP
I need some earbleach

They're poisoning the well, so by introducing all of this other shit they hope to muddy the waters making the original male female symbols have less power just caught up in the noise.

Jesus Christ. This has got to stop now. Growing up before all this depravity was so mainstream was already difficult and confusing enough, I can't imagine what a complete mindfuck it would be nowadays. How on earth can people entertain these ideas as being healthy, I can't fathom. Fucking disgusting.

It's the complete opposite of wrong. It's the most natural and good and just impulse one could have.

End the department of education when?

im done. the rest of her videos are just shilling other shit like steven jewniverse.

I didn't pick up on that at first.
They're actually telling 10 year olds they should want to fuck fat hairy adults.

kek, I… would identify as manualsexual…

She used to draw gay pedo fanart of Ed, Edd and Eddy among other cartoon characters.

spoil that shit nigger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING TRIGGERED
I LITERALLY FELL INTO A BLINDING RAGE AT THAT HAIRCUT BIT
THAT CHARACTER IN THE BOOK LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HOW MY POOR DELUSIONAL LITTLE SISTER DRAWS "HIMSELF" ONLINE, BLONDE HAIR AND SIDE PARTING AND EVERYTHING
THIS FUCKING FILTHY KIKE PREACHING SHIT TO KIDS, HOOK NOSED HUMAN GARBAGE PREACHING MIND POISON TO VULNERABLE WHITE MINDS REEEEEE
AND I KNOW, WATCHING IT I KNEW THAT BULLSHIT LIKE THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEY GOT HER
FILTHY RAT JEWS FEEDING NONSENSE PROPAGANDA TO KIDS AND NOW MY LITTLE SISTER IS LOST FOREVER I AM FUCKING PLATINUM MAD
I WAS ANGRY BEFORE BUT NOW I WANT BLOOD I CANT FUCKING BREATHE GODDAMIT GUYS WHY WHY
WHY??

Not a real blind date if they both (((happen))) to be Jews. The guy is doing himself a disservice if he dates that ugly bitch. He should blanda up with a Nordic gentile and breed out the yid genes.

Damn, I forgot to spoil them! MODS or VOLS halp.

My dad's library has several shelves full of thick yellow spines. He has every issue of National Geographic since the middle of 1976.

I convinced him to cancel his membership after this last issue. He's liberal, so mentioning that this gender issue was agenda-pushing propaganda did nothing, but mentioning that NG was bought by Murdoch a while ago convinced him.

it's the same shit they've done with transpeople. instead of pushing for finding ways to treat and manage the condition, they go full retard and make up a billion genders fucking up even more people as well as denying people with a real disorder (GID) from getting proper treatment. it pisses me off, it'd be like cancer patients being told they're not ill they just have faster growing cells and cancer research becoming verboten

fucking jews co-opting a legitimate disorder in order to further their bullshit. I want to find the best treatment for this condition but that's difficult when it's unheard of to suggest anything other than HRT and surgery. muddying the waters to deprive the ill of treatment as well as ensnare the vulnerable in delusions they wouldn't have had otherwise is inhumanly cruel

also why the fuck are they teaching this stuff to kids? children don't need to know about this stuff, at the very least because to talk about this stuff implies a conversation about consent and that's not something children need to learn about.

pedophiles are the worst thing on the face of this planet, right next to jews. it's not surprising that there's considerable overlap

jesus christ how horrifying

how do liberals not see this for the child abuse it is? what happened to protecting children? this stuff just causes identity confusion and issues in children that otherwise wouldn't have had them. the vast majority of children who have gender issues see them disappear after puberty. trannies are literally .0003% of the population, why would you want to jeopardize the mental health of the other 99.9997% just to be (((inclusive)))?

Trips of righteous rage fucking
WITNESSED
you need to redpill your imouto by any means available to you.
Why the fuck is your family enabling that faggotry?

Use that rage. They'll pay user, they'll pay.

youtube .com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

Keemstar is jewish, this has been revealed numerous times and just fucking look at him.
also it's all a fucking front for shekel-farming - everyone "exposed" by him is in on it.
All of this was exposed when that one minecraft jewtuber got "exposed" then told him to fuck off when he didn't pay-out after "destroying" his e-celeb "career"

sage because why do I even know this

This sick bitch has no qualifications to be teaching kids. I've reported her channel several times for child endangerment, but obviously jewtube supports this degeneracy.

that triggered me more than it should have

All of the people who arbitrarily die each year and its not this evil kikess.

YET

Goddamn, ugly jewesses give me the howling fantods.

GAS
EVERYTHING

uncomfortable redpill time:
The idea that pink and blue are representations of the sexes is rooted in kabbalistic teaching, and attempts to invert the sexual energies.
Blue is representative of feminine, left-hand "moon magic" - and they assign this color to males
Pink(a shade of red) is representative of masculine, right-hand "sun magic" - and they assign this color to females
This is the same "inversion of good and evil" that dualistic gnostics play into, it may seem like a good way of enforcing "gender roles"(I hate the word "gender" because it came from kike-psychiatrist John Money - what's a better word for the energy and lifestyle that each sex must embody?) but in reality it's a trick to get men to act feminine and women to act masculine.

Okay, not trying to be a complete Christ-cuck, but I've been wondering if Jews intentionally work for Satan. They consider the devil essentially a prosecutor if you read their commentaries. Not bad per-se, but serves to test people's limits and character. Like how the feds will radicalize retards by pretending to be on their side, and then arrest them.

Maybe they push shit they know to be immoral and destructive to society to separate out those who will stand against the nonsense. Do you go with the crowd, and do what feels good. Or do you stand up for human decency and taking care of those around you first (nation, family, etc.).

At least for me, they've actually done the most to open my eyes to what is 'right' and 'wrong'. By being so blatantly against what's good, it's made me research/contemplate what is virtuous. I would have stayed an ignorant moral-relativist if I hadn't been pushed to essentially choose sides.

Yes, YHVH is the devil. He "built his house inside out" and trapped everyone inside it.
Look into Saturn/El - that is the true god of the Israelites.

Holy fuck so the women who wrote the article is named Katie Couric…

BAHAHAHAHAHA POO POO PEE PEE

checked

the real question is why shit needs a standard measure anyways

but what about die sonne/der mond? kabballstic kikery is pretty shitty, even if the jews believe it I don't think colours are intrinsically masculine or feminine. the only reason it bothered me is because it was just an obvious attempt to mess with norms

and imo gender is just a shorthand way to refer to the sexually dimorphic areas of the brain like the limbic nucleus, bstc, etc the same way sex is a shorthand way to refer to the primary and secondary sexual characteristics of men and women. in 99.9997% of the population the two are consistent with each other. the term gender as jews use it though is again to muddy the waters and make it difficult to discuss ideas instead of semantics

it's the same shit as calling illegal aliens undocumented immigrants, abortion legalization an issue of choice, jihadist muslims a fringe minority, etc. Obfuscation is a jew trick to divert from solving problems to making more

sorry if this doesn't make a ton of sense I'm p tired

Der Juden as they are known today, were long ago corrupted by the Babylonians and their gods, they do not worship the same gods as Christians or even muslims
they are easily persuaded by devils and demons

It's a South Park reference, you dunce.

I'm assuming that's a hitchhiker's guide reference, or am I missing something?

Somewhat familiar (Is-ra-el, being Isis, Ra, and El), although always more research to do. And Saturn is almost always bad (incest, eating children, etc.). I guess my question/comment was more: is this a necessary evil? Nobody usually has incentive to seek out "The Good" in the Platonic sense without some prompting.

Varg and others suggest Neanderthals were the true white ancestors. And yet I also see this "kikes are Neanderthal vampires" bullshit pop up as well.

Which is it?

there's your problem

Israel was the name given to Jacob, son of Isaac after fighting an angel. It comes from the words 'yisrol,' meaning to wrestle or struggle, and El, which is the original name of God. The name essentially means to struggle against God, and is hilarious because it's now the name of a fake country invented by actual Talmudist/Satanists.

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
Maybe one day Zion will actually be found, not this phony jewish state that was invented on a whim

Here she is writing about her last interaction with Holla Forums

The fuck is wrong with Varg?

You're missing a lifetime of obsession with the occult. I've never read Hitchiker's guide but I assume there are some elements to this contained in that book.

kek

Any good books to recommend for a novice? Tried working through the Mutus Liber, but didn't feel I was ready for it. Have read a bit of other works here-and-there but nothing has really stuck yet.

The only sane man left builds an asylum inside out, keeping all the crazy people contained.

Really? An asylum built normally would also contain crazy people. Maybe you have something backwards here.

But not if every other person is crazy, you'd never get them all in. Easier then to invert inside and outside. The entire book series is tongue-and-cheek absurdism, not at all meant to be practical.

nb, because way off topic

So what you meant to say is that he built an asylum inside out, keeping himself inside and all the crazy people outside. Is that right?

Not exactly, although for all practical purposes that would be the case. But for the story the 'inside' was the 'outside' and vice versa. You open the door and walk 'in' – then you're 'out' in a park. Going 'outside' puts you into the asylum, which the guy tries to avoid doing because who wants to be trapped with a bunch of crazy people?

Maybe this can it explain it better:
http:// hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Wonko_the_Sane

This makes me sick. Not joking around, or being funny. That happy ukulele music, and the "Sweet" voice of the bear, is a perfect brainwashing combination. This right here is grade A propaganda, and it makes me fucking sicker than anything else. With Buzzfeed, it;s just propaganda and slanted facts. With this, some little kid could easily be lulled into believing that they are 6,000,000 genders at once; it's disgusting, and this dyke should by hanged.

PLz plz plz clip that opening , it would be a great reaction/response webm

Obviously.

Required viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

PASS THE BIKES

Nothing.

Fuck's sake I was named so because of Scottish ancestry too. Fuck those kike bitches that turned it into a feminine name in the US.

I think Hitchhiker's Guide actually got that from Lewis Carroll, who posited that society might reach that kind of a state when he featured himself in Sylvie and Bruno.

You westerners are so silly.

Not sure about the society part, but there is a purse like that in the second Sylvie and Bruno book. Whatever is outside is inside, and vice-versa so all the world's wealth is contained 'within'. It's roughly implied it's something like a moebius strip.

The purse was a klein bottle if I remember correctly.

The mental ill in jews is real.

Holy shit the background music makes me want to die.

That's my impression of the whole matter too, they're so disgruntled of losing the genetic lottery so catastrophically they have to go to these extremes. That pic - do not sexualize the missing link.

That is why we should practice eugenic to increase the chances in winning the lotto.

We incarnate into our own bloodlines. If we breed with a nigger, we might reincarnate as a nigger.

Looks like someone needs to get zapp'd

We need to invent the drone that is capable of testing the people's DNA miles away in a short time and sterilize them with the chemical bullets that is the size of a rice if they have 00.01% non-white DNA in their vein.

well that was painful to watch, not to mention boring.
A kid would not find this fun and would change the channel.

This little kid doesn't even understand why the video is bad.

"Ohhh come on, Black face isn't that bad righ… It actually is that bad, I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty raycis. But even tho it's raycis, that doesn't make this movie ok because…"

So I went to my (((bank))) yesterday and in the window facing out to world they have a poster of two gays hugging with the caption "He said Yes"
I want things to go back to how they were anons, but they aren't going to unless we face to bloodshed.
There is no end to how far (((they))) will push this, we are dealing with a race of psychopathic degenerates.
When Kubrik said Hitler was right about almost everything, it must have been the extermination bit he got wrong. He should have done what they said he did.

Something that I have noticed, that I think is worth mentioning here, is that every time there is somebody talking over that style music, simple melody, calm, no/light beat it is a kike production. Might help fellow anons with Jewspotting. If you want another example check out that AT&T girl's youtube Milana Vayntrub, LivePrudeGirls, I don't remember when she was linked that I saw her but the "awkward" humor is another good Jewspot.

I dont care what gays or whatever do when they are grown, but giving them hormones at the age of ten or so because they feel like a girl then is fucking pervert

I'm pretty sure that's her own voice run through a filter.

I know.

That's for guys who have been married more than ten years, right?

The idea is that there are no strangers. (But of course, those who preach tolerance are intolerant of intolerance and so the strangers just become those who reject the notion that there are no strangers)

Why would you wanna kill her user? when you could send her a 10% discount on ovens at Walmart instead… :'^)

Man, that guy's face is just begging for a punching.

My…I..

Disney did characters blue before shit was kike-afied.

please for the love of god spoiler that shit

lol

This.

'Generation Z' as they're referred to, friendo. The next great generation of shitposters and shitposting is upon us.

PRAISE KEK

This made me laugh

Damm, she looks too qt to be a Jewess

What a disgusting pig.

Can you do it sarcastically?

Is this shit part of the Youtube KIDS project? Does anyone have the app and can check it?

She may had a operation on her face.

Given the choice? I'd rather fuck Ramus. Yes, I know he's dead. I'm not changing my answer.

No, they hate each other. I think Keem is a jew, have no idea though.

That's nothing mate, see last 5 minutes.

That guy is a goddamn genius, redpilling kids left and right.

Yeah I watched it through, good stuff.

'Bat Mitzvah nosejob' is a cliche for a reason.

"i cant figure out where the queer is" in the gas chambers teddy, in the gas chambers

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”