University "Undocumented Students" meeting

Apologies for potato phone, but this picture is from around my University. In less than two hours there's going to be a gathering of militant spics on campus. I'm free during the time period, so I've been considering attending and doing a little reconnaissance. Maybe I could print out a fake petition sheet and gather names for mailing to ICE? Ideas welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/
depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/testing/mission/
depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/trainings-education/for-uw-staff-faculty/
depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/services/purple-group-peer-support-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger, if you don’t already have that sucker printed up, I’ll be very disappointed.

You owe it to your People to do something. No need to rustle any feathers directly, your petition idea will do nicely. If you could in any way record it (video ideally) that would be better still, if we got it out to Jerusalembart and Infowars etc and they ran with it you will have done very good.

Don't do that shit or you're just asking for some faggot from the university to see this thread and snitch.

Just found out about it half an hour ago. Making one right now, trying to decide what the petition should be about. Maybe something like:
"STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH JUDGE JAMES ROBART"

I really wish I had a decent phone. As you can tell just from that picture, its resolution is garbage. I'll see what I can do though, but I fear that if people see me recording video they'll know I'm not on their side.

Why did you censor some parts of the picture?

Didn't want anything that would immediately identify what campus. Just covered up the room/office/ uni logo.

Good point, though I figured that with the event happening so soon there's very little chance they'll catch wind. Suppose I should have kept my plan private though.

Progressive liberals may be dim enough to let you film depending on how autistic you are and if you can convince them you are for the cause. Illegals however I have no idea, I presume they have a greater awareness in general. Just do what you can, these people are taking the piss out of your country and openly acting in contempt of its laws.

What the fuck did you make the thread for?
Go make and print out an official looking flyer!
Get going!

If you had more time:

Call your local ICE office

Not sure if I'll have the same id, but op here. Didn't get any pictures, but I did grab an audio recording of the entire event. I don't think I'll upload it though, since it'd just be a waste of everyone's time to listen to the whole thing. I'll recap the important bits below.
If the title of the event didn't make it obvious, these people have no opsec. I had no trouble convincing them to sign the form I handed around, and they even filled out the email/phone fields. I don't know how many of the people there were actually illegal rather than just "allies", but the names should still be useful. At least one of the people there talked about her brother being undocumented (and with a $32/hour job too). I wish I'd made sure to catch her name, but I think she filled out the sheet so it's all good.

Some other interesting bits from the meeting:
depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/
depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/testing/mission/
depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/trainings-education/for-uw-staff-faculty/
depts.washington.edu/ecc/lwb/services/purple-group-peer-support-group/
University of Washington has an entire fucking department devoted to these invaders. It's amazing just how much effort is put into everyone except the native, legal, white residents of this state. All these resources, support structures, dedicated fucking staff pushing to assist foreigners over our own people. Disgusting.

No doubt there are similar programs all across America, especially in liberal strongholds along the coasts. However, unlike white nationalists who have suffered under countless fed stings, honeypots, and psyops over the years, these people seem relatively un-paranoid. They are too used to being completely untouchable and safe within their labyrinthine support structures. Just a little lefty rhetoric and they were completely comfortable with me, despite the fact I was the only white guy there.
I think I'm going to go to some of the upcoming events they're planning, and continue to work from within. I would encourage other college anons, if you have the time/chance, to do the same.

l've seen these types of posters before at my campus, except it's not for a planned event. It was for teachers to virtue signal by putting this flyer in their personal bulletin board that's outside their office doors.

How hard would it be to convince illegals that you're ICE? I'm thinking anyone with the right outfit and a white van could do it.

I've been cozying up to the Berkeley-educated jewess running one of these little illegal alien clubs at my local uni. Got all the little beaners to wear "COMING OUT OF THE SHADOWS" shirts in purple for solidarity. I mailed them to their houses. With full names. And addresses. That I now have. And can cross-reference with the university's financial aid database that I have access to - every one of the bastards is getting every cent that federal loans don't cover of their tuition paid for out of the student aid fund meant for citizens. Waiting for the Illinois ICE devision to be unpozzed to drop it.

Best part was the bastards made me bomb-ass tacos for the solidarity shirts idea. :^^^)

That's fantastic. I kinda want to do something similar up here in Washington state. What better way to harm invaders than to infiltrate their (((NGOs))), even get payed for it at the Jew's expense, then rat everyone out to ICE.
We must make it impossible for them to organize by co-opting all of their organizations. The end result will either be that they're all deported, or the smarter ones will become too paranoid to network effectively for fear of us catching them.

What do you know about this? I'm here too and was planning on targeting my uni's undocumented association. I figured students wouldn't be targeted just yet.

Make sure you talk to ICE about getting rewards for getting illegals deported. They used to do this - if your tip lead to an illegal getting deported they'd give you a financial reward for it. I know a few people that got spics deported, the spics would come back, get deported again, and the people doing the reporting would get a reward every time.

Tip them off to ICE half a day before their meetup.

Red fist? They aren't only illegally here they're also communists? They deserve a bullet nota bus ride

Why wouldn't you just send this potato pic to your local ICE field office?

a tech user needs to set up a fake site to collect info.

then make posters advertising the site along the lines of:

then the poster should refer them to the site, even have a qr code they can scan to get to the site.

then when they go to the site and input their information, the site collects the information to send to ICE.

MAKE HONEYPOTS GREAT AGAIN

Fucking this. If I were a Holla Forumsfag I would do this in a heartbeat.

They deserve a one-way helicopter ride over San Francisco Bay.

send an ICE agent to deport the illegals and send the liberals protecting them knowingly to jail

No shit what do you think we're trying to do?

It's no secret that these organizations are organized by Jews, whose favorite weapon to oppress the goyim is marxism.
The "Undocumented, Unafraid, Unapologetic" brand seems to come from the Immigrant youth Justice League (iyjl.org/whoweare/), a pro-illegal group from Chicago. Looks like they're funded by the Crossroads Fund (crossroadsfund.org/index.php) and Woods Fund (woodsfund.org/). Without looking any deeper into them, I'm sure you could stick some (((echoes))) on all these activist groups.

I'm a techfag, so maybe I could do something like this. Hell, if I successfully infiltrated one of these organizations I might not even need to make a fake site; I could just get the keys to a real one! I should see what internship opportunities these orgs offer…
I hate the idea of working for them though, even if its to attack from within. Someday I'd like to go into politics, and I'd hate for the Holla Forumsacks of twenty years from now calling me a jewish plant because they dig into my past and find out I worked for some kinda pro-immigrant group.

The meeting was set for a few hours after I first saw the poster, didn't really have time to get ICE on the line. Besides, this is a sanctuary city (to my knowledge), and I doubt they'd be able to act so directly. I'd rather gather info from within and send it to ICE on the side, catch more illegals that way by playing the long game.

Thanks for the update.

I hate the idea of working for them though, even if its to attack from within. Someday I'd like to go into politics, and I'd hate for the Holla Forumsacks of twenty years from now calling me a jewish plant because they dig into my past and find out I worked for some kinda pro-immigrant group.

As long as you make it clear it was an infiltration op that shouldn't be a problem, but the publicizing your work as an ICE helper means you can't go undercover again and you have one chance to make it count as much as possible. Don't let some hypothetical situation where Holla Forumsacks autistically screech 10 years from now deter you from any infiltration operations. If you are more concerned with some hypothetical internet autism years from now than the immediate and dire kike sponsored illegal invasion you have your priorities totally out of order, just do it.

Is this Undocumented and Unafraid? I just doxed over 1k of their members. Look in the sticky. I'm close to posting the full maps.

I make 8 dollars an hour doing grunt work…

Liking that full house.

Sanctuary city status just means your local police are hand-cucked to report beaners. USCIS and ICE can still enforce the law.

Doing Kek's work
All beaner slime must go back

Why not call ICE?

This could probably be done; at the very worst if enough sites were created like this it would discourage illegals from seeking out online help for fear that they are interacting with undercover ICE.

Can we meme undercover ICE agents into reality? I haven't seen any chatter about watching out for undercover agents; if they think everyone around them could potentially be an undercover officer it'd do a hell of a lot to demoralize them, or at least make them go even crazier

A fucking hero is you.

Have a grill

Just posted:

The Dominican guy at my job is afraid of me because I'm White and have been trumpeting Trump since last year. It's funny because he won't look me in the eye anymore, and when we do have to speak or otherwise interact, he's submissive and obedient.

They're scared, and they should be. It's about time the law caught up to them all…

checked

We ARE undercover ice agents, don't you get it?

REEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE

GAS THEM

GAS THE FUCKING ILLEGALS

REEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE

"MEXICANS DO JOBS AMERICANS DON'T WANT"

REEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE

This. How the fuck is this allowed to happen? I'm a US citizen and I only get paid $10/hour while an illegal beaner comes here and makes triple that? Goddamn I can't wait until every single one of these fuckers get rounded up and thrown on a bus.

what?
what the fuck are you talking about niglet

HOW THE FUCK COULD THIS HAPPEN?

great work OP

My fucking face when. We are a new brand of schemers. Kikes ain't got shit on us.

This part has me pretty fucking mad tho.

We really gotta clean house with this shit. We have so much work to do. It's gonna be a long eight years.

Good idea. I'm gonna make posters and put them around campus so the illegals will gather then make an anonymous tip to ICE.

This is very true. The immediate invasion is a far more pressing concern than a hypothetical future that may or may not ever happen. If we don't effectively stem the tide of demographic displacement happening right now, none of us can ever hope to hold political office through peaceful means ever again.

We have stared long into the abyss of subversion and degeneracy that has plagued our society for decades. Rather than be consumed by it, we've immunized ourselves from its influence. Now we have the opportunity to turn Schlomo's typical tricks back at them.

And probably tax free to boot. Fuck man, that's bullshit.