JOINT PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW

JOINT PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW

Trump with that cuck Tredeu or however you spell that faggots name. Starting soon.

GET IN HERE

Streams:
CNN www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTBOptDSVhQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LReAVH1C9mo

FOX www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhb5emhxpn0

Just look at how cucked he looks.

Official white house stream

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7BIC7iScR0

Looks like he likes it.

Trudeau: token gay in the typing pool.

Why are Trump and the Canadian guy the only men in the entire picture?

It was a stronk womyn meeting Trump help with the leafcuck and women CEOs. Pretty fucking stupid but what can you do?

because the cult of isis has taken complete control of the executive branch.

or because they wanted a separate photo with all the girls.

helpheld*

Fuck. I forgot how to strikethrough.

Because pussy power. the meeting was about women in the workforce. I still can't figure out why they didn't invite Zoe

FTFY

>>>/hdi8/

Jews in Pews

Well look at that. Thanks. I just don't strikethrough often enough to remember but here's a bunch of shit I'll use once and never again.

you guys ready for Tredeu to accept all the refugees that we won't? Literally cucking his country on live television.

Sure hope that's not a menorah on top of that fireplace.

TRUMPS ON

GET IN HERE

inbound

Hope that rag head doesn't blow himself up.

That's Tredeus imam.

wait why does canada have a giant leaf on their flag?

I can't even imagine how terrible the Canadian press questions are going to be.

this is the first time I will hear troodoo speaking since the "what is canada" middle school speech.

most of their country is forest

C-Span shit the bed

Trump starts talking about shedding blood

youtube.com/watch?v=g7BIC7iScR0

lel He talks like such a faggot.

dubs confirm. Pretty damn faggoty.

faggot

(checked)

THIS FAGGOT IS SPEAKING FROG NOW??!?!

He's got a hook nose.

Was Castro a kike?

lol why is he putting on that voice?

Yes.

this whole meeting has been quite pathetic, i get that Trump cannot openly shit on him and stuff but goddammit.

probably the only time I wish he'd speak French. he sounds like such a faggot speaking English

I think that might be his normal voice

And his shit is all retarded.

Not all hook noses are kike noses. Mediteranean Europeans have a smaller hooked nose sometimes called a "Roman nose" or an "aquiline nose".

I don't believe it, he sounds like he's narrating a movie trailer

The women in the left of the photo have never had a real orgasm. The woman on the far right, duck footing, knows what a good dicking is.

You fucking wish Leaf-man.

He thinks it gives him grander but really he just comes off like the insincere faggot he is.

hello Chaim

grandeur*

If movie trailers used that voice nobody would go to movies.

My blood pressure went up 50 points when I heard "Women are the most powerful force in the Universe!". How is this pandering not insulting? Are people that fucking retarded?

He sounds like a woman when he speaks French.

:^)

At the end of the day the President and I share a common goal.

Kike noses are large and hooked. A Spaniard with a hooked nose is no more a kike than an Anglo with a large nose.

But he's right. Look at busts of romans.

checked and agreed…. and he's speaking french again for no fucking reason

kek

The most telling feature of a kike isn't the nose, it's the ears.

wtf is this nonsense

it's his "i'm larping someone important" voice

He has to, if you don't pander to quebecfags they kvetch you to death.

He's really stressing this ally angle.

Kikes=ferengi

I guess George Washington was a kike

What does it mean?

Motherfucker met an alpha for the first time in years and he's still affected from it.

I'm sure their meeting was very one sided.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEE=

Oh I fucking get it, Trump is throwing Cuckboi a bone with the woman business council. So he can go home and not get completely lynched.

I get that, so what was the point of this meeting? Was this just pussy worshiping? Thanks for wasting our president's time you fucking faggot!

here it comes

Birds of a feather, flock together

Looks like JIDF is out in full force today.

LOL, Trump stopped putting the translation earphone in. He doesn't give a shit.

HERE COMES FAKE NEWS LOADED QUESTIONS
this is painful

I know you're joking, but don't be little our greatest leader with such stupid shit.

why cant this stupid cuck just kill himself lol, trump stop being a tard and just punch him really hard in the face lol.

The first question was sensible, what the fuck is happening?

(((sensitive issues)))

Well, they announced the creation of a joint US-Canadian council, and Trudeau looks like he's probably willing to play ball on keeping the cartels out at least.

(((open societies)))

(checked)

NORTHERN WALL

Just admit that you're wrong newfag. You are an anonymous imageboard, noone will care about this mistake after this thread.

NORTHERN WALL NOW

Every time I hear him I think of the prototypical faggot.

MANDATE

==HOLY SHIT THE MOMENT HE RUNS OUT OF SCRIPT, HE CAN'T STOP STUTTERING AND UHHING AND HE PUTS HIS BITCH VOICE BACK ON. LEAFS HOW DO YOU EVEN LIVE?

Canada stands to benefit the most from us giving Mexico the cold shoulder. Their economy relies entirely on US exports.

He can sass and pander all day, but in the end their bottom line depends on the USA.

Will Trump make Trudeau bend the knee on mudslimes?

Why is Trump even dealing with these Canucks? Just lynch these leafs.

Trump threw Kelly a bone, the media will go nuts over that.

Nice try JEW CREW, you're not convincing anyone. Sage for off topic.

Justin Castreau's voice sucks

signed

Fucking faggot you'd probably call Brubeck a jew

Consider my record corrected.

"Mr. President Trump our PM is a cuck and lets in Syrian Refugees with open arms. You won't allow them. How can you be so confident the Northern border is secure?"

"You can never be totally confident. Also that's your problem Canada. Stay cucked."

Listening to this leafcuck is extremely painful.

He even uhhs in french.

is trump just packing every position with cute girls?

BIG BEAUTIFUL OPEN DOOR

why

Shit taste, user, shit taste.

He's packing every cute girl's position.

That doesn't really make sense.

We need that syrup,nigga.

plenty of positions are just busy work, why not fill them with QTs?

Too bad they want the muslim hordes.

An open door to throw the corpses out, user.

I just tried to skip past this faggot but remembered it was a live stream. REEEEE!!!!!!

God I hate this fucking twat.

that wasn't a terrible answer. he still speaks like a faggot

Why did he think this was a good idea?

Kiss the ring you faggot

Fucking signaling Quebecucks

It was a dig at Trump. "I'll ask it again in English for you" pointed at Trump.

CANADA NOT FAIR
calling it

Agreed, he is kissing the ring. I like.

This is what we would have had with a Β‘Jeb! presidency. Half the shit would have been in Spanish to be Inclusive. I can't wait for the salt when Trump declares English the "official" US language and then forces the cucks in congress to make it official.

gas yourself

Trump is getting irritated.

Thanks for the update, Spicer

He's a beta faggot. Like Nieto, he bends the knee to kiss the Trumpen ring when they're in the same room, but will run his mouth when he's alone.

Shitting on Mexico now!

So can we take Canada for ourselves now

And it's over. Annex Canada when.

Cuckdeau would lie on his back and show his belly like the dog he is, let's do it

TBH that press conference was fucking worthless and Trump mostly just read pleb sedating shit from a piece of paper. The only thing that may have some value is Trump stating his lack of confidence on northern border security.

If your nose bone isn't perfectly strait or a soft slope, your a kike.

no u

"we'll be tweaking our trade relationship"
What is the meaning of this?

We'll export our excess bulls in exchange for their virginal cuties. Win-win deal!

Cuckanda is part of NAFTA user. NAFTA? No good. πŸ‘ Let me tell you. It's so bad, πŸ‘Œ so bad for our citizens, and we're going to renegotiate it. Big league.

your a fagit

everything from pipelines to bagged milk

checked and kek and the emoji

it would be better for Canada overall. The Western provinces would probably become states willingly and our cold weather would take care of any migrating nogs naturally

Shit tier noses. Linear nose masterrace.

US-QC free trade when?

Groceries are very much too expensive.

We should annex Canada, deport the refugees and illegals, kill the traitors and leftists, then make each province a military district. Gulags in the Yukon for leftist kikes.

Low energy.

epic πŸ˜‚ post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦ i really enjoyed it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚

I think the better plan in the long run is for Canada to become a designated liberal multiculti haven that exists parallel to the American Reich. All the shitskins and lefties will leave on their own. We then annex all the land once it collapses into a desolate wasteland.

Trudeau may in fact have the answer if we really are overrun. If you kill yourself, you win. Better than giving your genes to shitskins or taking care of them.

His reasons for believing that is due to being king cuck.

Your nose shows

stop

anything is better than a jew nose

the "soft slope" needs to be of the correct shape.

I thought it was a given.

(checked)
Or better yet, major cities in Canada can be designated gladiatorial arenas for undesirables to fight to the death in.

Checked
This isn't half bad. Force Canada to become 100% Marxist, no need to conquer something that collapses of it's own weight.

Actually I have a distinctly Germanic nose. I was pointing out the "your" "you're" distinction you stupid cunt.

Β Β β–²
β–²β–²

Prove it.

no u

🐸
🐸 🐸

German nose is that a Turkish, Afghan or a Syrian nose? Hard to know.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

Post your face faggot

I like it, even though the fights will likely be very boring considering how low-t leftist faggots are (pic related), but still I think we need to send the leftists to labor camps to mine precious leaf resources. They'll be working for free, so it's every commies dream come true.

4u

that shit is πŸ’― πŸ”₯ fam πŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘Œ

delet this

The fuck is this broad's problem?

it's good to know that women are men's political enemies.

Trump does not take this man and his posse of post-wall, cat ladies seriously….

… this does not bode well for Canada.

(heiled)

Dubs confirm.

Reminds me of this one

fuck off, faggot.

*varying mutations/freaks of nature need not apply

Jesus christ what a white knight faggot.

Vicariously through Americans.