What is going on at Activision right now?

What is going on at Activision right now?

On the one side, EA took affirmative action to a whole different level. On the other side, Activision failed to listen to the CoDfags telling them to make a WWI / WWII game again and is getting blown the fuck out.

Are these console shooters finally dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CHiGq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyl_bromoacetate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marching_fire
historynet.com/audie-murphy-one-man-stand-at-holtzwihr.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide by Gamer.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Activision is doing whatever the Pentagon is advising them to do, just like EA.

Activision will go on pantic mode and sell modern warfare remastered as a stand alone game. You'll see. CODFAGs are piss because call of duty 4 modern warfare is the Final Fantasy 7 of FPS games.

Truth is, CoDfags are subhumans. The entire CoD "fanbase" consists of braindead children who grew up playing Modern Warfare 2 and think that game is the epitome of all creation. These stupid little shits hate CoD's direction of actually interesting ideas/settings with fast-paced sci-fi gameplay because they idolise the gutter trash that was MW2.

CoD fucking sucks anyway, but at least the new ones tried something that wasn't GRIM REAL WORLD CONFLICT.

A future setting actually fits better with the casual gameplay, CoDfags are fucking cancer and should be shot.
These peoples first game in the franchise was Modern Warfare 2.
Still not touching it with a 10 foot pole

Battliefield Juan doesnt change the gameplay on its setting, so it will be shit regardless.

Trips

TEAL
AND
ORANGE

What happen was, like every year people bash on COD being COD and then rush to battlefield and praise it for being not COD. All those faggots in the comments like eating shit by validation that what they are eating isn't like the pile opposite to their pile.

Dindufield ahoy.

This, at least they actually put fitting music.
The game itself will still be shit, but it goes to show how cancerous these fanbases are.

W E

WE WUZ WW1 SOLDERS 'N SHIT NIGGAS

WUZ
**HARLEM==

Older CoD games on PC are still better, EA has full goon support.

You do the athh.

WUZ HARLEM HELLFIGHTERS

J-Jesus Christ.

K A N G S

They imply that niggers are from hell?

Ze Germans gave them that nickname. The French called them Men of Bronze or some shit.

Going a bit extreme there, aren't we user? Some might think you just love playing the victim.

Both games will be equally shit, but battlefield might lead to a decent wwi game being created in the future.

Sgt. Henry Johnson killed 3 German soldiers with a battle knife after having been shot and stopped a platoon of 30 Germans from sneaking through the trenches.
So the German named them that.

Ideologies are for children. Why should the marketing team be put on spikes any more as if they had been pandering to you?

That's actually pretty cool. It's a fucking shame affirmative action and diversity pandering has made me sick and disgusted with seeing "muh diversity for the sake of diversity" otherwise I wouldn't be as turned off.

But If it's just a pre-order collectible, I'm going to calm down.

Wow. Three people. Single handedly won the war he did, what a noteworth action in a conflict where 50,000 people died a week.

GIBSME DAT COVAH CRACKAH

What's your point faggot?
He asked why they were named that so I explained, did I trigger you?

My point is that is not a noteworthy enough action to be given a name by anyone.

because you overblow a role that people had an insignificant part in playing.

Oh, shit. I didn't know the poster boy has to represent the average individual in the war. Kinda shitty absolute truth, considering that people often are interested in stuff that stands out from the masses.

Can you not read cunt? I said someone might make one in the future.

What would be a noteworthy action?

A German platoon was stopped from sneaking into the trenches in the middle of the night and massacring the French forces in the middle of their sleep.

Medals of Honor have been awarded for less.

Open a book nigger.

In the greater scheme of war, is anything done by a single individual noteworthy? No, not really. Despite this, though, he still showed more bravery in a single day than you'll ever show in your life, so shut the fuck up.

Are you mad that people gave their enemies names, because you don't think they deserve it? Because you decide, not the foe of the group named. Stop worrying about black skin so much user and your life will be less anxious.

Ops, my mistake.
I apologize

Is there more creepy shit like that? That's fucking fantastic.

What has that got to do with the possibility of someone making a decent world war one game you piece of shit?

What the fuck. Is this real? I don't go outside enough.

>SJWs push "muh diversity" so fucking hard through terrible writing, meritless hires & genuine bigotry toward white men that it has conditioned people to feel immediate disgust at the sight of it
They don't appear to comprehend that their subversive ideology exists to divide.

so, this is what sjw-diversity looks like.

I remember some news of people complaining about white-washing of characters.
Where are they when these are happening?

I'm not a fan of CoD. A large reason why I greatly dislike the franchise is because every CoD game seems like it is the fucking same. There is little imagination, it is a little sad that when they even seem to be suggesting something new it gets so much hate. I guess the fans just want the exact same Modern Warfare rehashes?

The fuck?

James Bond is still Daniel Craig, why are you lying user?
I think SJWs wanna make him black but no new actor has been cast.

Calm down, I know you're upset about the goon holocaust, but it was bound to happen due to you all being insufferable faggots.

Just go quietly into the night.

Same idiots whining about "cultural appropriation" white using countless creations of white western culture which they've made a lifelong goal of destroying.

Good post faggot. Forgot to call me a shill though.

This confirms that Call of Duty's mistake was to not show a CGI trailer.

I never said that.

My point is that what he did was nothing. In a war with thousands of infantry charging into combat with thousands more killing 3 in CQC isn't noteworthy.

Alvin York.

Single handedly took 32 machine gun german nest in WW1, capturing 132 soldiers. He killed 20 germans solo. Got a Medal of Honor.

That's more noteworthy.

What I'm saying is the germans called him jack fucking shit.

Hell, a quick google shows that the name Hellfighter was given to the whole regiment, not one person. Given to them by their allies, the French.

The fuck are you on about?

don't forget the muslim female lead as well. Because that's who we saw fighting a lot in WWI…

Hopefully EA's marketing can't save this one.

Are you saying that killing 3 trained soldiers with only a knife while already injured by a gun shot isn't noteworthy?
Shit, man, please provide a few historical examples of what you consider to be noteworthy, I'm genuinely curious.

wait a fucking sec
are you telling me
that this
is a female?
what the fuck

Meant for

Poor Black people are always opressed and need a handicap.
Fuck asians thought, those were never opressed.

Back to SA you go

They're not even trying to be subtle.

Enjoy.

Not in a conflict that saw thousands of soldiers engaging in CQC during battles, no.

And I already have; Alvin York. 20 germans killed, 32 machine guns captured and 132 germans taken prisoner in a single action.

For the offspring of an Imam and a goat, that's what an "attractive" mudslime female looks like.

Yeah fuck those Asians

The American government should put Japanese Americans in some kind dehumanizing & humiliating camp to make sure they didn't sabotage the war effort.

oh wait a minute.

I know that video isn't real and all but that genuinely got me thinking about what would happen if we forcefully impregnate female eggs from other species with human sperm.

Be quiet child.

wait, that's wrong! Muslim womens are not allowed to participate in a war! The only reason why some muslim women are in the camps at the battlefield is for sexual reason! Not joking here!

So the most important question is, can I play as the Aussies in Battlefield 1

Why would you want to play as an aussie when you can play as a proud Blackman user

Sure you can! But they'll be the original Australians if you know what I'm saying.

It looks like Americans and Brits vs Germans and Ottomans.

No Gallipoli campaign by the looks of it.

My science teacher back in high school told me that it would work, but I don't believe now that it is brought up again and I'm thinking about how NO ONE has done it and they're aren't any abominations running around.

EVE is a shit game Im glad you finally topped playing it, but can you go somewhere else?
Alisson Rape is probably taking cock as a nightime job now, go help her make some money.

Why would you want to play as a bunch of convincts?

What if you just never see them because they grow up to be shut ins living off disability checks.

Like someone on Holla Forums could be some horrifying Chicken/goat/bear man.

So what do you want done? Should they take out the fictional black protagonist and replace him with what exactly?

I doubt it, there probably isn't enough of us buying their games to make it worth their effort.

When will it be over Holla Forums?

You're cracking everyone up here user, but what the fuck are you actually talking about? You got mad because you misread something I said, so now you have to convince yourself I'm a goon?

That's comedy gold.

Could be. On the Internet no one knows you're a Chicken/goat/bear man.
no one

Tell the Swedish director that, not me.

A human.

Also he's suppose to be Sgt. Henry Johnson, a real soldier, according to

Pray for the sweet embrace of Zika

Okay guys, you found me.

I know they'll be the original Australians
Our National Identity was formed on 25/4/1916

Thats bloody well gay, will there ever be a game where I can blast up some turk roaches with having good banter with my aus mates

Thats why

Probably not, but there is an aussie/nz group that plays Red Orchestra 2 so you could have bantz with them. Closest you'll get.

Still I mean out of the three it would probably be neat to meet a goat person, but they probably would have all kinds of health problems, an arm for a leg. Shit dude, like it would be some puss filled wall of flesh tier shit. Biology is a douche.

Just find your niche nigger, AA is blossoming again at least.

Probably but I'd like to see a WW1 game have ANZAC vs Turkroach and a WW2 game have ANZAC vs gooks in Kakoda

Never Ever

The guy on the right looks like Todd Howard

*Left sorry

Where the fuck do you even store that melee weapon he's holding?

In real life if a solider had spiked melee weapon like that be impratical (I would assume the spikes can't retract).

If he clipped it on to his belt the spikes would probably just end up catching on to his clothes, and then eventually piercing the skin.

They were fed & they survived. If the U.S. still had any balls or sense left then muslims would be in internment camps right now, but rather than doing that, more are being imported by the hundreds of thousands & attacks occur with greater frequency. Eventually it'll be an every day occurrence like in Britain & Sweden, becoming an unavoidable reality in a once-safe areas, as well as being covered up by the press.

We need a AAA FPS set in Rhodesia where you play as a third generation white farmer turned soldier. It can be a tragedy about a light of civilization in the darkness being snuffed out.

At least there being honest that this game is propaganda

He looks like Stallone to me

Battons were used in WWI
Thats the least of the problems

Fucking figure looking clean as a whistle in fucking WWI is what grinds my gears besides the fact that hes American, his using a C96 and is Black

After leaving a series of false trails for the vietcong to follow, Private Todd Howard earned a nickname for his misdirection; Todd the Liar.

0/10 post

I'm sure that naturalized Japanese Americans couldn't care less for the war in the pacific. The bulk of them just wanted normal lives. And were thrown in camps because of "what they could do" and not "what they had done"

You know if they wanted to do a story about the Harlem Hellfighters because it was an interesting story, then fine. Sadly, they are only doing this because they need to virtue signal on how progressive they are. Watch SJWs still shit on it. Devs need to learn they need to stop pandering to these assholes.

They used them in the war though user. Bayonets were shunned because they would get stuck in the enemy, so smaller spiked and bladed weapons were used that cut the enemy up but weren't long enough to get stuck inside them

Trench raiding clubs. Fucking brutal, fucking awesome.

Asians literally dindu nuffin

Both Koreas prove you wong

I remember something about an indian (Actually from India) soldier capturing a bunker after his squad got shot up. Killed every person in the bunker with his bare hands.

wait a minute his stance is weird, why is it right foot pointing slightly inwards.

WHY ISN'T THERE DIRT AND MUD ON HIS BOOTS

Fuckin' brings a tear to me eye.

Because he's got look all heroic and all

Can't have your Poster blackman looking all dirty

Yogendra Singh Yadav, 1999. Each bunker had only 4 men in it, but he did indeed kill 4 with his barehands, and wiped out another with a single grenade toss.

I never said it was just the Aussies. I'm a kiwi as it is.

Gallipoli is just the most iconic battle to mention for someone who wants to play an Aussie.

You know what I mean nigger.
Im talking about migrants.

Designated shitters also did nothing wrong.

out of the way for fucking Captain America

Fair enough, I'm just trying to start shit mate.

But this would hurt the efforts to create a single multicultural/religion culture in the future, user. Its 2016, now let them in with out any inspection despite the current situation and how thing turns out as usual, they don't even need to come from Syria at all.

Fuck this lefty shady shit, how bad is the cover-up? Since all i know is that barely nobody cover those areas with Sharia law in Britbong like they don't exist and neither the clusterfuck in Sweden by being totally open, there is only praise but barely any negative like its rare.

I tried to get it Transparent and put an It ain't be or something as a caption but I couldn't find how to make stuff a certain level of Transparent in gimp so I did this

I know you Kiwis were there too but you know right that you guys are apart of our military

Magic words.

Yeah we made up the good part. :^)

You're even still wrong there because even then countries we were at war with abused "War refugee" status to try and sabotage the American war effort.

You're wrong regardless famalamma ding dong. Unfortunately the case will have to be some innocents will have to be put through the ringer to maintain the quality of living for the entire country, and that's absolutely fair and understandable. These absolute ideas you have are what cause problems on both ends of the spectrum.

No. That's bait.

Craig is still the official Bond for now. We don't know who the new Bond is.

Boyega was actually good in The Force Awakens. Also, now that I think about it, was there any other black character anywhere in the film?

Mate you're lucky you guys get to be on the military with the best trained guys

that's a turkish fuckboy you faggots

This is 8chins, you can't say anything good about star wars TFA here cuck.

Just because dindu nothing was in the only good part of Star Cucks 7 doesn't mean he's good
Also they've been pushing that edbis ida guy to be James Bond for years now

You're actually right, holy shit they had a lot of spies.

His lines were flat, and he and rey both were uninteresting characters. I'm sorry i brought my young brother to that movie.

trench clubs, people whose skin is a wee bit dark, and mustard gas were all in the war, and 2/3 of those were extremely prevalent.

They attack us, what the fuck were we supposed to do? The camps the had weren't even all that bad considering many Americans were still trying to come out of a massive Depression and all the farmers who lost their land and starved to death just trying to get to California. It's like you fags never even bothered to read The Grapes of Wrath. We had more important shit to worry about then making a few gook happy

Australian Military? Oh right, that corp of fuckboy farmers with delusions of grandeur, that's who you mean.

Those are Kurdish-style facial tattoos worn by women. That particular pattern was apparently popular around the WW1 period.

Yes, and if you think I am wrong, look at the current situation with world war three, with most of the middle east having domestic spies in every country they are at war with.

huh, I stand corrected. Just looked at an interview posted in another thread and you're definitely right.

Yeah. The Help was an amazing movie.

lol

Also stop trying to defend your gay nigger shit. Just cause shit exists doesn't make it noteworthy. Everyone knows niggers fought in WW1, they fought in WW2, the Civil War, the Revolutionary War and blah blah blah. No one cared then, and no one cares now

But there are no sharia law areas in Britain. Not yet.

It's a bit flowerey, but don't you suppose it is a bit fitting considering the situation going on? I mean one of the few reasons it hasn't escalated is the country declaring war on everyone is staffed by retards who are trying to win via numbers, when we got smarts.

Awful absolutely awful.

So naturalized other ethnic citizens are now enemies??

I'll just go tell my brothers Girlfriend that she's a enemy because she happens to be Russian and we Americans don't like the Russians right now, Hell I'll tell her she belongs in a camp

Seeing CoDfags disliking a CoD game actually makes me interested in it. If they hate it, then it must be something original.

Somebody over at /k/ suggested that these are Italians. Does it mean we get to gun the Huns in the Alps?

Rey was literally a brick. Then again, that film was trash.

I don't know man, but for anything else, I hope both of them rot and for those fucking retards who willingly eat shit every year to lose their fucking money and be disappointed.

Both are unoriginal hacks who are running out of ideas and using buzzwords like "Diversity" "Female avatars" and bullshit like that to sell, fuck them.

Those look like Frenchmen to me

If they were worried about that, why didn't they just use katanas, thousand folds of steel would have passed right through the enemy without getting stuck.
In fact, this is probably why japanese americans were interred in ww2, they wanted to gleam from them the secrets of nature's perfect weapon.

Why is he holding a paddle?

No, you tard. It's not World War 3.

The armoured train in the trailer is a Russian armoured tank-train, so with that and the middle east it looks like it'll be a campaign across the entire world at war.

Japan's honorable Samurai were slaying all the dragons in Korea and China so they could lend them their katanas. Pick up a history book.

Yet there they are on the game cover.
Booty-flustered?

Yeah, but didn't the French keep those colourful blue uniforms all the way until the end of the war and well into the 20s?

It's a trench club (it's round not a paddle, shitty lighting and all), see

America has no problem with Russians, its just that (((America))) has problems with Russia

Why would the likes of Saudi Arabia need spies in the West when they are our greatest ally?

Any chance of the Russian Revolution being in the game. I want to gun down those pesky commies before they rose to power. They'd probably cast the commies in a good light if they did make it in the game. Nicholas II did nothing wrong.

Cosplay can be an art sometimes.

Why is it that any new AAA shooter must have a strong independent womyn soldier or heroic minority soldier?

Did regular Americans have problems with Japs prior to 1930-1940s?

I get the hilarious French joke, but it doesn't quite work here.

archive.is/CHiGq

Its whats in right now and most games are made in liberal hellholes like Commiefornia, Sweden, Quebec and Paris.

With a black protagonist and strong interdependent womyn muslim characters in the game they'll make you aid the commies rather than kill them.

It doesn't work only because you're autistic.

All they need is a gay asian communist revolutionary playable character for the single player and they've checked all the marks.

He means

Kinda retarded that there is going to be a female character in a war game, especially admitting it's just for diversity, and although I'm not going to get this game since it will be shit, a Bedouin campaign would be cool.

Look the point is you don't put people in camps because of "what they could do" but for "what they have done"

It's not fair to simply accuse the entire Japanese American communities of being sympathetic to the japan in ww2 and then throw them into camps that totally fucked up

Imagine if the government right now threw you into a camp/prison because of "what you could do" and not for "what you have done"

The funny thing is despite them claiming it will be a diverse game there won't be that much diversity in combat or settings, nor even the groups you fight as with there probably going to be only USA, Germany, Bongs and Turkroaches

See, I wouldn't mind characters like that at all if it wasn't supposed to be just MUH DIVERSITY and nothing else at all. Forcefed shit is not fun.

If that isn't a diverse list of settings, then I don't know what is. We haven't had that since BC2, which had like Alaskan/Kamtchatkan winter terrains, South American and Middle Eastern deserts, South American jungles and European continental maps.

Says the faggot who would whine if it was the other way around.

Why even live if you are such a faggot?

We all fucking do you cunt, but I haven't enjoyed ONE SINGLE FUCKING GAME FOR FOUR LONG FUCKING YEARS!

This is mostly because beta cuck faggots like yourself take it up the arse like the good goy faggotd you are!

Sho fing bruv

To be honest I didn't watch the trailer and just assumed it'd be all Trenches

For consumer concerns, they will fuck up with the online launch, and if they are using heavy DRM for PC users, Origin + Denuvo will fuck your shit up.

From the trailer analysis, Italians and Frogs are there.

Diversity is EA's selling point to protect themselves from criticism, of course their games now will have that damn buzzword.

And yet every AAA game plays the fucking same due to their gameplay "diversity" checklist.
Adding the nigger and the womyn is just the same only this one is on the marketing checklist.

Fifa 16's big thing was having muh womyn teams, and it has the lowest user score of any fifa game.

And how did the game bloggers reacted to the community's complaints about the game?

Misogyny and sexism, fucking sick and tired of them defending shit based on the genitalia and skin color of virtual pixel avatars in the game.

supposedly die of laughter.jpg

All I said was hopefully someone could take the idea of wwi games being popular, and make an actual good one instead of battlefield. Tell me how that has anything at all do to with getting spammed with black people and called a goy?

Fuck you idiot. I don't give a shit about a black guy being in this game, or anything similar, you just have to find someone that is a jew goy nigger cuck faggot so you can complain and feel the victim.

Isn't it just grasping straws?

Remember when Activision rolled out Ghosts and proudly advertised it to feature female player models in MP for the first time in series as if it were the be all and end all of CoD games?

I guess clerks were never good at this whole grammar business.

I want winter war, german side already ffs

I thought Goldeneye was the FF7 of FPS games with Cod 4 being the GTA 3 of FPS

Eh?

And a slew of articles of calling the CoD community as sexist for calling anyone playing a girl with taunts like "go back to the kitchen" or "bitch"

Good job appeasing them Activision.

Hol up.
We now have niggers in WW1?

I'm a Frenchman and I find this offensive that you would think we don't keep spare pants just in case.

Read the thread nigger

Fuckoff back to SA already, they are the ones making this about color skin.

Call me whenever they make a game about the Rhodesia-Bush War or the other conflicts that involved a majority of blacks.

This is awful pandering and it needs to stop.

Reading is for fags.
Just tell me, wuz we WW1 and shiet or not?

I don't care faggot, I just asked for a decent wwi game some time in the future, and that makes me a goy who loves niggers how?

They would never make a game on the Bohr War or anything because they hate Colonialism

where have you been for the last 12hrs

TL;DR

there was some divisions of black in ww1 yet they made up the tiniest percent of combatants of ww1

EA and dice have gone maximum overcuck mode

Yeah nigs

So it's okay when white mans history gets rewritten, i can't wait to see Gavrilo Princip as a struggling "youth" from the Bronx coming to Sarajevo to free his black brothas from the white mans slavery.

But it would literally be a game about whites killing whites.

The game will probably be pretty good in it's own way, like black ops 2 was.
Campaign, I mean, CoD multiplayer is never good.

Well, judging by locations and troops shown in the trailer, the campaign will be all over the world, that much is certain.

Basically yeah.

It's a massive slap in the face , which will be remembered.

different, then

I wish people would remember this.

Just realized something
This shit is almost offensive.

welcome to the party

If I remember correctly the Germans first helped Finns against Soviets but when Finland and Soviets made peace, Finns had to kill all remaining Germans in their country.
So may refer to either the Finns and Germans versus Soviet Union or the latter Finns versus Germans (which was not Winter War anymore, but Lappi's War, or something like that)

From what I remember the uterus rejects the hybrid if it's too different

to looks like a reskinned starwars.

they have the trenches and everything

I'm willing to bet it will pay just like last years star war game as well.

The Lappland War had minimal conflict.

Biomes all look the same.
Battleships, Aircraft Carriers and Submarines never ever.

Arty will be called with binocs and Tanks will move fast.
Its going to be shit.

It's literally been one trailer - how do you know there is no Gallipoli in the game yet? I mean, they've already shown some desert which guarantees Ottomans. That, and it would extremely fucking dumb on their part not to use Gallipoli considering it's basically an Omaha Beach-style scenario.

You're mixing up the Continuation War with the Winter War. Winter War was fought in 1939-1940 and there was little to no help from Germans to Finns because at that points Germans were still buddies with the Commies.

The Continuation War was the Finnish section of the Eastern Front. Funnily enough, it's because of this specific thing that the UK (and other Allies) declared war on Finland even though they provided some assistance with equipment (like Boys AT rifles) in the 1939-1940 war.

But yeah, the Continuation War ended with a peace treaty that caused the Lapland War between the Finns and their former allies. They didn't just kill the Germans that were present in Finland - they were forced to hand them over to the Soviets.

This is the moment when you realize normalfags don't have such a bad taste, and that they play bad but popular games only because they are full with people to play with. It's the company they seek, not the content.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I also remember reading something about C.G.E Mannerheim wanting to conquer the lost areas back, calling it "The Great Finland" or something similar. Whatever happened to that?
And Finland was supposed to have a German king after the war, right?
I find the ties between Germany/Nazis and other countries quite fascinating.

Great Finland would be bigger than that.

Original 9253108 poster here.

These look much better than that shitty weapon he's holding, a better size proportion with the longer handles and shorter spikes vs his short handle and long spikes.

Thanks for educating me anons.

You wanna see a fucking hero?
Here you go champ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez

What the hell?

what makes you think that?

I'd say the opposite, there likely will be a Gallipoli mission because then they can do a storm the beach scenario which is exactly what they'd be looking for in a cinematic AAA campaign.

doubt it, they're the ones clamoring for COD to drop the only thing that has ever made them good: jetpacks/exo suits and parkour

Apparently a bunch Oni fought in WWI on the Allied side.

They don't tell you that in the history lessons, do they? Ancient Finnish civilisation is truly ancient, yet no one knows about it. Historical research has concluded that the Mongol civilisation was in fact due to their Finno-Mongol heritage dating back tens of thousands of years.

Even the so-called Chinese civilisations are linked to the glory of Ancient Suomi.
Gives you something to think about, doesn't it?

EA shills are rabid they do this every time.
Just watch Matress Hook Girl get three threads at the same time.

It's just the usual cod hate, I doubt it will sell a lot worse than other cod games.

This is going to be so horrible.

I just want one proper large scale WWI game, is that too much to ask for?

It's funny, you can always tell them apart because they shit on COD for not changing, then they shit on COD for changing.

Not saying that the new COD will be good, but I'm a sucker for space games.

The game design fits the theme in Cowadoody
WWI does not fit its game design in the theme.
Why Black Ops is not considered a Vietnam game by people with an actual brain.

Both are still going to be shit no matter how much the shill, the newfags an shit taste plebs tell you its not.
These are the McDonalds of the vidya industry, except the hamburgers come unfinished.

okay… who the hell told them this? Because that would have failed hard. like really hard.

people hate them for not changing and you think it is a good idea to make a ww themed game?

How are they going to make something original in that theme? Everything has already be done. They also can't add weird movement this time so they are totally screwed.

Also about bf and cod, those are different games and cod fans that wanted a ww game will not switch to bf because they released one.

CoD fans want fast and small battles. You ever played a round in that game? You spawn, you walk a bit, you shot shit and the game is over. Now compare this to battlefield.

Now I don't really know the latest state of both games, last cod I played was mw3 cracked, which was a lot different than the paid version because we had mods and shit. And my last bf was bad company 2 + bf3.

now compare bc2's heavy metal map to any cod map. That shit place was huge as hell.

you wot m8 ?

What is this in reference to?

Nobody spoon feed this idiot

Fuck off nigger
If you're going to make a thread you should at least specify what the thread is about. Not everyone is a fucking mind reader.

still not spoon feeding you

god please… stop being such a faggot, why not just explain it?

It's the ratings from the cod trailer

How about you read the thread you nigger?

Thank you user.

Because he obviously hadn't taken the time to read the thread. He could have answered his own question by doing so, but no, you had to pander to his laziness.

THIS

Yeah, the ones that don't like cod, therefore do not buy them because they've always been pretty much the same shit.

The clueless people who are actually stupid enough to buy cod games however seem to want ww1/2 cod's more than this futuristic crap so they're not thinking about the clueless idiots who usually buy their games but they're making a game in a vain effort to garner people who hated all the previous ones.

Yes, I meant german battles AND finland battles against soviets

nobody wants ww games, just like nobody wants arena shooters. People think they want it because they look back at the past in nostalgia goggles. Or they are 12 year old kids that never saw that stuff and think it is great, just like all the kids that says current music is shit and that they only listen to old music.

ro1 is a great ww game, nobody plays because people are not into those slow and hard games.

same with arena shooters. UT died but other games from those years, like cs are still played.

You ever joined a ut server in 2013 or 2012 before the new ut was announced? Most servers were full of bots with humans in them. Only in weekends you run into them.

Did you forget its cod were talking about? The main audience is pretty much 12 year olds you idiot.

Maybe on consoles, but when I played ghosts back then on free weekend I got screamed at by the same grown up russian faggots that scream at me in cs:go and dota.

I don't think that 12 year olds have access to a gaming pc and pc games. Their parents will just buy them consoles.

maybe it's different in the usa, but here in eu not a lot of people are into pc gaming, especially the young ones.

In the usa social media is big, you got reddit and facebook. Those places are full of memes and bullshit like that, kids love that shit. You got pcmasterrace, you got a shitload of posts making fun of console users, we don't have them here in eu. A kid in the usa will go to facebook or reddit, they will see a meme making fun of console users and they will tell their parents to buy a pc because they don't want to be one of those that get laughed at. Like last year I saw a "shut up, i am a 90's kid" shirt for 8-9 year olds and nobody gets the joke because this whole "I am born in 99 and am a 90's kid" was never a thing here.

When I go online I almost never meet kids, not in cod and also not in other games. Except for old free2play games, those are full of kids.

Didn't Swedes destroy Finland's history at some point so everyone thought Finns were just some small backwards forest-people who lived in caves and ate moss?
It's funny how Swedes destroy their own history now, and say they have no culture themselves.

FUCKING BRUTAL

Battlefield version of this when.

Finland has no ancient or any old history whatsoever, no matter what right wing poltards keeps saying.

In what kind of shithole do you live in?

Holy shit. Is this guy an actual great or what?

Spotted the fucking commie-jew

sounds like you got triggered

Yeah, what a holocaust

You would need constant supply of immunosupression drugs to stop the rejection process, which in turn requires sterile environment to not kill the mother. Pretty expensive overall for little gain.

Isnt that what science is? Trying weird shit to see what happens

I'm more bothered by the fact that
A FUCKING WW1 U.S. SOLDIER IS USING A FUCKING C96

I weep.

Don't we all? I keep seeing people think it's in the 1940's.

Lol, fuckong plebs, everyone knows it was in the 20s :^).

Isnt the Bar OP in Verdun? It looks overpowered as shit

Shh. inb4 waifufags wanting catgirls coming

Truly the shit taste is somewhere else here.

I don't even give a shit about Battlefield anymore, not after BC2 anyways, but all the anons knowing jack-shit about WW1 and acting like they know everything about it kills me inside.

They could of picked 442nd Infantry Regiment, or The Forgotten Eagles - The 201 Squadron. But they don't fit the current criteria

The gameplay will probably be ass but goddamn the idea of a major game that doesn't toe the pop culture conception of a war is something I love. As a professional historian I like the idea of people playing/watching something and asking "wait, did this happen?" or "what was up with that one scene?" and ending up doing even a cursory look into what it was like.

SPEAKING OF GAME IDEAS: When France surrendered in Vietnam, several thousand commandos were still operating in what became North Vietnam. They were told to head south. Three years later a radio signal was picked up from the area, using obsolete French codes. It read:

you know if you wanted diversity you could have just focused on the Turkish-Arab front. I'm getting really sick of "MUH SUPER WOMAN WHO KILLS ALL EVERYONE ALL THE TIME"

Now thats what you call Balls of Steel

You don't understand the jap mind. More than justified.

It is pretty damn OP

which is quite accurate, BARs and shotguns were beasts in the trenches

Germany just had sour grapes, the doughboys were too effective with them, so it left deep bitter scars in German soldiers

They'll die once consolefags stop having shit taste, as in, never.

Yeah because the majority of PC users hace suuuch great taste right?.

Actually, many American and British soldiers and officers had taken captured Mauser Pistols for their own use during the war.

Also, before the Great War, Mauser sold a ton of C96's to a British gun maker and seller.

The thing that gets me is the use of a black man for the cover art, any moron with half a brain would know that black men rarely saw action on the front lines.

Most of the blacks were in the Eastern Front IIRC.

It'd definitely be a nice change from Omaha Beach

Alright so let me give you guys a little secret:

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE POLITICS BEHIND THE GAME

THEY JUST WANT GOOD GAMES

IF YOUR GAME IS FUN IT WILL BE BOUGHT AND PLAYED

The only reason the politics are ever relevant is because they affect the games.

AND IF THEY MAKE THE GAME SHITTY

PEOPLE WILL NOT BUY IT, BECAUSE IT'S NO LONGER FUN TO PLAY

Why is she holding that soldering iron like that?
Why is she soldering a motherboard which was likely flow-soldered in a factory?

People will buy it regardless as brands have power and microtransactions are powerful things.

HAHAHA

since they're playing the diversity card so early im sure the game is gonna be grrreat =^)

Where the fuck is the trailer? I literally cannot find it anywhere on Youtube, but your pic is a 10 million view video.

Lady you're not even trying.

Jesus fuck work on your grammar and spelling you fucking idiot.

It weighs only 13kg or so and shoots fairly weak cartridge. Here is a video of a guy shooting Maxim gun, weighing good 30kg, from the hip.

The tear gas that didn't do anything?

The casual to hardcore ratio isnt as big compared to consoles.

Not a viable tactic
Are you the same faggot that defends Ramboing in RO2?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyl_bromoacetate

I saw a 5 year old in EBgames literally screaming as he begged his mom for Call Of Duty Ghosts

Her and the obvious stoner dad eventually caved and bought it and one of those FNAF keychains as he crossed his fingers for Springtrap

Are you seriously saying that RO2 would be much, much more realistic if they disabled hipfiring in machine guns? Besides you can very easily hipfire MG42, MG34 or DP. Of course you ain't hitting anything past the point blank range, but it's not like the recoil would tear out your arms.

Is this real? This can't be fucking real. Hahahahaha oh man I can't not love how cucked the companies are becoming, fuck.

I geniunely fear what kind of generation will come forth from the nu-males

Please don't do this.

I forgot to add that during the WW1 and even WW2 they had this great idea called "marching fire". It involved firing Lewis gun or similiar machine gun, even the heavy as fuck MG08, on the go to supress the enemy. I don't know about how viable it was, but it was a real used tactic during the Great War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marching_fire

No, it literally didn't do anything because the grenades they used had an insignificant amount in them. Look at how much tear gas gets used on rioters if you need a reference for just how much you need in a small area.

what video is this?

shit nigga its about to reach Ghostbusters levels of dislikes

>>>/suicide/
It never worked and was barely ever used in combat until the Bar which still saw barely any use.
But muh special snowflakes and "no fun" meme when shit like PR and Arma exist.

>>>/reddit/

Audie Motherfucking Murphy. The man so great, James bond was made after him.

historynet.com/audie-murphy-one-man-stand-at-holtzwihr.htm

Your opinions don't change the fact that the both factions adopted the marching fire in WW1 and yanks continued to train it to the troops well into WW2. I don't imagine those soldiers hitting shit, but the effect on own tropps morale and demoralising enemies with fast-firing spewning fuckton of bullets weapon can hardly be denied.

And yet, it'll sell like shit

Get lycnhed nigger :^)

gee i wonder what would happen to those well fed japanese people if someone kept bombing supply lines to the camps

On top of that there were actually movies made about him, which he asked them to lie about, as the truth would never be believed. Dude is a fucking legend.

Also pic related.

Shit forgot to add.

Infinite warfare trailer I presume

I'll say it now: I like different theatres being depicted in WWI other than the ones in Europe/France. The focus being on "diversity" other than the difference setting obviously means it's going to be shit, but I think what happened in the colonies, asia, etc. could be really interesting.
Honestly, there just needs to be more WWI games in general. I think it's the moral ambiguity set by the political Rube Goldberg Machine that scares people away from it.

Since we are posting extraordinary soldiers ima just post this one. Its quite well known but not mentioned ITT yet.

Häyhä used an M/28-30, with serial number 60974, since it suited his small frame (1.6 m (5 ft 3 in)). The rifle is a shorter, Finnish White Guard militia variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle, known as "Pystykorva" (literally "Spitz", due to the front sight's resemblance to the head of a spitz-type dog) chambered in the Finnish Mosin–Nagant cartridge 7.62×53mmR. He preferred iron sights over telescopic sights as to present a smaller target for the enemy (a sniper must raise his head higher when using a telescopic sight), to increase accuracy (a telescopic sight's glass can fog up easily in cold weather), and to aid in concealment (sunlight glare in telescopic sight lenses can reveal a sniper's position). As well as these tactics, he frequently packed dense mounds of snow in front of his position to conceal himself, provide padding for his rifle and reduce the characteristic puff of snow stirred up by the muzzle blast. He was also known to keep snow in his mouth whilst sniping, to prevent steamy breaths giving away his position in the cold air.

The Soviets' efforts to kill Häyhä included counter-snipers and artillery strikes,[citation needed] and on March 6, 1940, Häyhä was hit by an explosive bullet in his lower left jaw by a Russian soldier, blowing off his lower left cheek. He was picked up by fellow soldiers who said "half his face was missing", but he did not die, regaining consciousness on March 13, the day peace was declared. Shortly after the war, Häyhä was promoted from alikersantti (Corporal) to vänrikki (Second lieutenant) by Field Marshal Mannerheim.

Gotta love the white death. Dude made the Nagant legendary imo. Loved the little tidbit about him eating snow so his breathing didnt create mist.

shit fam did you miss your daily poz treatment? Im sorry battlenogs is gonna flop =(

We've never been at war with Russia so that makes no fucking sense

cold war

Turk here.

“Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives…you are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours… you, the mothers, who sent their sons from far away countries wipe away your tears, your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.”

Greetings to the ANZACfags in this thread

War, not proxy war.

Chromosomes

Jack Churchill as well.

Well you should specify that next time.

Those women aren't wearing burkas so it's obviously fake.

They're not compatible in the slightest. From what i recall anyways.

And then theres Leo Major

My point of all this being your little quip about killing 3 guys isnt all that impressive. A lot of men have done a lot more and not gotten their games yet. This is pandering from them, as always.

We was khans and shit.

You're talking serious money here, and all for the benefit of a little freak that only dogfucking furfags actually want, and i doubt they have that kind of cash.

I have a very important question.
How much does Ankara respect the robot?

Shame that Turkey is only good under military rule.

thats all you need to know to avoid it.

Oy, vey! The bullet turned the guy into a jew