ISIS Trying to Kill Off Remaining Whites in Northern Iraq

ISIS Trying to Kill Off Remaining Whites in Northern Iraq

BEING A DIRECT descendant of Yazidis, through my paternal lineage, the call of the blood, the call of the Heimat, the call of my own people is strong. My grandfather’s last name was and still is El Yazidi, and being the man I am — a Yazidi born in Africa — it pains me to see and hear all the stories of how the daughters of my ethnicity are enslaved, sold for sex slaves, consumed in their captivity to death because of their religion, because of the way they look, at the hands of Islamic Jihadists.

“Radical Islam,” they say. “Not all of them are the same,” they insist. But apart from the virtuous Shia Muslims, most of them are truly, deep inside, the same. It is not only Wahhabist ISIS, but the Gulf Arabs also are part of it. The Wahhabist Arabs trade in the daughters of my people, exploiting their weakness and need for refuge in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq. Being at the fringes of the greater Indo-European race, the Yazidis most feel the heat. They have been suffering for thousands of years throughout the Middle East, because of their peculiar cult and unique racial identity, bearing the last vestiges of a by-gone age.

It is the call of the blood and the fatherland that galvanizes my genes. I long contemplated and thought of taking arms, to be part of those who went there before me in the fight against the Islamic State. However, I have settled my mind and heart on rather contributing to their salvation by collecting funds and spreading the word athwart the globe for mankind to see and hear their tormented voices, till the day comes, the day of the rope. This is a segment from an article by the Daily Mail published 14 August 2014, detailing the aims of ISIS in targeting the Yazidi women:

archive.fo/dtnY1
nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/isis-trying-to-kill-off-remaining-whites-in-northern-iraq/

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
tomatobubble.com/yazidi.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism
jbuff.com/c111104.htm
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism#Jesus_as_the_Messiah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_controversy_in_early_Christianity
telegraph.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean.. Isis are mostly made up of crypto kikes… So. Would make sense. Also keep in mind how christian arabs are being rejected by first world countries.
What you're seeing is just another war against Christians. It just happens that most whites are of christian demographics

All Sunnis, Arabs, and turks need to be killed, then Shias and alawites can stop pretending to be muslim and the east aryan empires can return

Yazidis aren't christian retard, stop making everything about your jewish cult, christian arabs are just as brown as their muslim counterparts.

This. The Middle East would be much less of a shithole if Alawites, Yazidis and Assyrians were running the place.

How much white the Middle East is in general?

They believe themselves the chosen people of Melek Taus, the peacock angel. The prideful angel that would not bow to Adam in Abrahamic myth. Their religion was started by an edgelord that thought that Satan was just misunderstood.

t.not a christcuck

Caucasian, not white. They're probably descended from the same peoples that made up ancient Persia. Whiter than Arabs, if whiteness is on a sliding scale.

Nigger, that shit's older than Jesus, and Iran literally translates to "aryan". Quit talking bullshit.

Good pic, always had a thesis that religious sects/denominations are divided on racial/ethnic lines. Nice to have a confirmation.

pershits can't help outing themselves.

Thank you for correcting the record.

To be honest I hate shitskins and kikes.

responds to

I post
then get this from same person who posted this

Yazidi mud? Pershit? White LARPer? Bad news for you. Being white isn't something you can adopt as an ideology.

You lost?

In Germany Yazidis and Kurds and their extreme leftist organizations are among the most outspoken enemies of the Germans. The are always active in anti-Pegida demonstrations. They are very close to the government and are strong supporter its mass immigration policies.
The treasonous government parties have put them in influential positions in the German administration were some of them open declare that Germany is now their country and if the Germans don't like it, they would be free to leave.

So I wont shed a tear if the Turks or the Islamic state exterminate them.

Yazids and Kurds generally don't look like your deceptive photos. They look more like gypsies.

They are no Zoroastrians, who are enemies of Europe since antique.

They are no Christians, in fact Yazids and Kurds did massacre Armenian Christians on order of the Turks.

They're not white by Holla Forums standards though.

A god that doesn't bow to semites? Looks like one more for the pantheon

Yeah i read that after. Still what they're mostly after is christians. Isis is an israel puppet released to both kill as many Christians as possible and destabilize the country so that israel can invade and conquer.
Also Christ wasnt jewish. You're either a shill or blue pilled still. There's a lot of missing links you haven't discovered yet to get to the truth. There's a reason jews hate christ and his followers which are mainly white. And its not because he called them out on their trap fetishes.

Why is this so hard for some "red-pilled" fags to understand?

user, really?

All the anti christ users you see here are shills. This website is FILLED with shills. One of their key missions other than being jidf and what not, is to divide us from our only spiritual shield.

Sadly some users do fall for it and get sucked in. They even go as far as saying hitler wasn't christian when he was recorded multiple times at church. The swastika is a cross and yet they refute the fact.

Plz.

One more reason why the war against ISIS needs to be a war of extermination.

Okay.

Reported for intl.

Sad how some many of us fall for such basic lies.

Do I need to say it?

Reported for intl.

Okay I'll apologize for offending your Lord and Semite Chirst. He was the original based jew after all.

Come to >>>/cucktianity/ to see how much shilling Christians are responsible for, or go to >>>/christ/ or >>>/christpol/ if you want to discuss Christianity. This thread is about Yazidis - Not Christians.

yes goyim the son of a jew born in the jewish kingdom of israel who preached jewish scripture and was called a jew wasnt a jew :^)

It's almost like Isis works for Israel

Fuck off.

Slurp a chode.

Reported for intl.

Heimat means home in islandic and old norse tounge.

Naturally, I love Yazidis now.

but who was kangz? Are they lost soldiers from when the Swedish Vikings , called Rus by the local Slavs they subdued, laid siege to Constantinople in 860?

lol memes
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Every Yazidi refugee in Europe and America is a piece of trash that shills against whites and considers themselves "people of color"

I don't give a fuck about these tainted shitstains. If you identify with them you're just going to get cucked.

I was in that thread. God, it was both terrifying and great to have my suspicions about a literal RaHoWa in Syria confirmed.

Godspeed, Yazidi bros and other whiteish peoples in the ME.

i dont give a shit about them and dont think theyre white, but i just find them interesting as they are essentially far less miscegenated than their muslim counterparts due to their strict in group preference due to their religion. they really are evidence that once upon a time there were white aryan people all over the place, and have slowly been mongrelised.

That's because only a piece of shit would ever flee. Any person not worthy of a gas chamber would stay and die for their people. That's why immigrants (Irish and Italians in America or shitskins in Europe) are always scumbags.

Wew that historical illiteracy. Do you know when the letter J and the term "Jew" were invented? Let alone the modern meaning of the word "Jew"

Any proof? Where even are there yazidi populations in the usa? Either way, I'm for arming and armoring the yazidis and using them to kill mudslimes.

literally mental gymnastics to justify following a semitic religion

lel the lengths youll go through to rationalise your jewish sect

The point is that the Middle East is rightful white clay. So was much of Northern Africa. White people were pretty much everywhere.

wtf kind of dc is this bullshit? Kill yourself kike. The irish didn't run from fucking anyone. They sent their families to the USA, they worked their asses off, bought guns and ammo, sent them home, and liberated their motherfucking country from what was one of the most powerful empires on the planet, while riht next to their fucking home base.

Answer my questions, fool.

The swastika is tens of thousands of years older than your Semitic totem could ever hope to be.

Anyway the fact that this thread got shilled to hell proves it's a touchy subject that the kikes wouldn't want to come to light. Mainly because it's Jews that run ISIS.

t. semite worshipper

Why? Afraid you're wrong? :^)

drown in cum learningchode

are you denying jesus was a semite?

i dont need to know when the term "jew" was invented to know that jesus was a semitic jew.

GODDAMN THEY PISS ME OFF

REQUESTING LEFTYPOL SCREENCAP REVEALING OPERATION TO DIVIDE POL AND CHRISTIAN

ohhhh but he was a "based jew" so its okay?

fuck off civic nationalist cuck

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

the catholic church who would happily put every single white european pagan to the sword but openly tolerated jews living in europe for sustained periods

the christian banning of usury is also literally the reason were in the mess were in today. no european wanted to be involved with the financial system and it was a job for jews, now jews control the financial system and have unprecedented power. good going cucks.

REPORTED FOR INTL.

Reported.

So…
Found the kike.

I have the intl one, which is where most of these faggots are from.

How depressing. Hopefully they make it out ok.

you're making him look right

I used to enjoy reading anons debate religion until it turned into spergy DnC.

There's that historical illiteracy again, how can he be a Jew if there was no such thing that existed until the early 1600s (I believe 1608)? The first English bible didn't even have the word Jew in it. Not to mention, kikes hate Christ, it says so right in their Talmud. Every Jew today is happy to call themselves Christ killers.

Saging for blatant D&C, shame that we can't discuss ISIS killing Aryan Yazidis because of you kikes.

Still going to post some info anyway:
tomatobubble.com/yazidi.html

i can read just fine, jesus was ethnically jewish but broke from the jewish establishment and pissed them off a great deal. that doesnt make him not a semite that preached a offshoot of semitic jewish idealogy.

obviously not letting jews into europe in the first place would be the better idea, and the only reason they EVER could do so was because they played the "we worship the same god as you do, goy" card, another shortcoming of cuckstianity.

banning usury is pointless if youre just going to tolerate a foreign race in your territory to do it for you. if forced to choose CLEARLY the superior option would be for usury to never have been banned and the financial system would be in our hands and not the jews.

i dont give a fuck what the jews were or werent calling themselves in the 17th century, they have always been the same semitic desert people, and they arent us. the term white wasnt coined until the colonial period, that doesnt mean white people didnt exist until then you pleb.

Oh man that's always worked out well. Arm some moderate rebels and such.

Christians still can't figure out why their faith is dying.

You can always spot the dnc shill because he makes many posts, most with little to no information, and sounds like what a leftist thinks Holla Forums would sound like.

Is that so? I thought it was the (1) that was the giveaway. Tell me, what does Holla Forums sound like?

Yeah, no faggot. Christianity was adopted willingly by whites. In fact, Greeks started it I believe.

kys you illiterate shill

his parents were jews and he is the king of the jews

Oh man it's you. Why didn't you listen when I told you to get a better infographic? Is this still the best you can do?

(checked)
He didn't want to talk to me anymore after I took that thing apart last time he used it.

Wow, that is a very useful post. I always suspected that the older groups in the Middle East were more civilized and "whiter" so to speak, I'm glad to get the inside perspective to confirm it.
It's no wonder the globalists/Jews want desperately for the US government to glass the Syrian government loyalists.

VERY INTREDASTING

The Jews commit white genocide covertly in Europe and overtly in the middle east and South Africa.

I have an idea: Let go of the kike. Every single defense of Christianity has to refer to a kike text in some form in order to validate itself. That should be your big red flag that there's a problem.

Not to mention all these things that supposedly prove that the jews "hate" christianity just show them shitting on it. They mock and insult christianity while using it to manipulate the goyim to serve their purposes. They don't hate christianity, they love that it turns whites into punching bags that will still defend and support them.

If you knew what a semite is, you would realize you just disproved your argument that Jesus is a Jew.

They're going all out now.

The massive amount of religion D&C in this thread confirms that there is currently a race war going on in Syria. Quite sad.

>>>Holla Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

To those who say Christianity is a "Semitic Jew-worshiping cult", traditional Christian theology holds that Christians are God's chosen people, not the Jews, because the Jews broke their covenant (hence their fall from grace). This theologically stance made Christianity an inherently anti-Semitic faith, and was only recently subverted and taken out of official doctrine by ZOG-infiltrated churches, especially after the Holocaust narrative was established and pushed by the Jews.

And here is some Jewish author kvetching about Replacement theology: jbuff.com/c111104.htm
If you've been here for a while I'll assume you know all about Vatican II and the continuing subversion and destruction from within of the Catholic church. They may not recognize it, but Protestants still take cues from the Pope and have also been affected heavily by the same factors. Orthodox churches are the only ones that retain their integrity as an institution (for the most part, they are far from perfect). Statistically, Orthodox countries are the most anti-semitic in the world.

Note that most early church fathers held the Jews to be traitors to God, and enemies of Christendom. Note Jews were outcast from Christian society for 2 millennia, literally TWO THOUSAND YEARS.
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
Note the countries in this list. Almost all Christian states, even Dioceses. Same in pic related.

It is only within the last half-century you see traditional Christendom supplanted by the cucked 'turn the other cheek' bullshit you see today. A good example of this is the oft quoted "Thou shalt not kill." This used to be well understood to mean "Thou shalt not murder" and in many translations of the Bible is written as such, because it better reflects the original wording in the Hebrew and Greek texts.

One should also remember that Christianity is the basis not only of large portions of European cultures, but also philosophy and justice systems. This is not something that can be torn out by the roots and replaced. That would be cultural destruction on the level the Chinese cultural revolution. There is a reason the Chinese have a reputation for soullessness: their cultural soul was torn apart for ideological reasons. This is exactly the same thing as what is proposed by those who say Christianity has no place in a nationalist society and has to be replaced by Paganism or Atheism. To propose that Christianity be ripped out of European and European-derived societies is cultural suicide. Do you want to see ISIS-style iconoclasm, to see Michelangelo's David or the Pietà smashed to bits, or Russian icons burned? The Hagia Sophia, all the great chapels of Europe?

However, all this is not to say that traditional European beliefs have no place in European society. It is not one or the other. Again, the best thing to do is to look to your ancestors. Early Germanic Christendom was a fascinating syncreticism: Jesus was often portrayed as a warrior, spear in hand in the manner of the old Germanic Gods. And in Nationalist Germany, many held esoteric beliefs while maintaining their Christian faith. For the sort of Völkisch esoteric Paganism I see many here espouse to really take hold and take hold in a healthy and organic manner, it would need to take a very gradual and natural path into the cultural consciousness of Europe. For two millennia, there has been a dearth of any Pagan architecture, literature, music due to its usurpation by Christendom. For it to be revived you need a whole cultural revival. If people are to no longer draw their morals from Jesus, the commandments, and all the stories and fables derived from Christian morals, where do they draw them from? They will need new children's stories, all of that. This is not the sort of thing that can be aggressively forced, look to every Communist country in history that tried to destroy Christianity within their country.
If you only look at Sunday-school-level Christianity (as many modern Christians unfortunately do), then yes, you will see a subservient and thoroughly Kosher religion. However, if you delve into real Christian theology, read the scriptures as well as the writings of early Church Fathers, you will find not only great truths but also a faith that is extremely conducive to a healthy and traditional society. It is not at all incompatible with Nationalism.

inb4 Reddit spacing, I practically wrote a fucking essay so I'm damn well going to break up my paragraphs.

Anyone who disagrees is retarded

/discussion

those in this thread engaging in petty bickering are shills, ignore them brothers. Focus only on the day that will soon come, when the storm of our revenge thunders down in brutal swiftness upon the brown hordes, and the hellspawn that command them

The Jews are doing this.

The Swastika is an ancient symbol. Go back to >>>/christcuck/ and stop shitting up the thread.

Christians, Jews and Muslims all worship the same God, Yahweh. They're all founded on the Old Testament OF THE JEWS.

Ever since Christianty infected Europe we have lost land and been invaded. Pagan Europe occupied Egypt and modern day Turkey (Byzantine).

Pagan Europe was also much more racially pure and practiced eugenics. Even the Helenic Greeks were said to be the fairest people in the land.

fuck off Holla Forums cancer

Jews weren't expulsed because of Christianity, they were expulsed because of their own actions. Their nature practically forces people to expulse them. Moving on from christianity doesn't require destroying all of it's great achievements. Christianity isn't the basis of european philosophy or justice systems.Christianity is failing in instilling morals anyway. More importantly, the beliefs christianity encourages will always be rooted in jewishness, and christianity is inherently protomarxist with its beliefs on race and equality.

THESE ARE ARYAN FOLK, WE MUST GET TRUMP TO INTERVENE IN THEIR GENOCIDE.

It's amazing the loopholes needed to justify your religion. It truly is kikery. Do you think I find it moving that Europeans were forced to adopt the tribal squabbles of Semites? If the Church was "anti-Jew" it was not out their own understanding of the true nature of Jews, but because their jew savior was killed by other jews. That's why you had forced conversions of kikes. It wasn't racial, it was ideological. As if the light of "LORD" would somehow change their nature of the jew.

What are you doing?

Holy fuck. Thank you for demonstrating why Christianity is not European. All of that architecture and art? That's the making of Europeans not Christians. There are plenty of other Christians in the world who don't make what Europeans have made. The creativity of Europeans is in their nature not a product of the Semitic ideology they were forced to adopt.
Again proving why Christianity is utterly destructive. It's a universalizing religion, and because it's meant to be spread to all people it attempts to universalize culture. It's globalism. It's Semitic globalism. When you have people who all share one culture it becomes very easy to subvert it. Look how rapidly the West has collapsed as Christianity has collapsed.
Do you really think people derive their morals from the bible? Is that why there's so much consistency between denominations of Christianity?
Is that like real communism or real sharia law?

wew

I mean I totally dig your post OP, it's all news to me who these people are , but what are they still doing being Nomads in the fucking desert? How have they survived up until now? Surely if they are being targeted then one would assume they have people not like them in the area that are friendly to them? Who is friendly to these people. I want to know.

Assyrians were the original Semites though.

I.e literally anyone who is baptized. Anti-white from the start.
It's a jewish sect. Even in your made up "based white christianity" that has suspiciously declined since literacy rates have gone up semites would be fine if they were "Christian". This is all irrelevant because in the real world the most Christian countries are either brown or Americans who worship jews and the IDF anyway because these are the ideas it puts into the minds of the populace. Not whatever mental gymnastics that you subject yourself to each day.

jewish religion.
Absolute bullshit. It's the other way around. The semetic cancer absorbed european philosophy and the aryan soul.

No matter how hard you try you will not change the fact that Christianity is a universal religion concerned with saving the souls of all men. Completely deracinating themselves under in the body of Christ. This is why you have pretty young aryan girls spreading the good word in Africa and this outlook has evolved into the martyr and fellowship of man mentality that modern-day liberals possess. Insert the "godly niggers" screencap from /christian/ here.

The thing is that you can't be White and muslims. 200 years of Islam was enough to genetically regress Albania but to the stone age.

This

also just a cursory glance at European history would reveal that Europe was Christian for over a thousand years and maintained it's cultural integrity.
Jews would have us believe that Christianity allowed the current rise in degeneracy and importation of shitskins, when this has only happened after Europe has mostly rejected Christianity, in favor of their vapid and soulless pursuits

No, I just wonder sometimes when I hear about child trafficing from Eastern Europe and how long Arab Muslims have occupied Asia Minor for… Whether theyre original natives or imported sex slaves doesn't make a difference.

I would argue that this is the sort kosher neo-Christianity I was referring to
In the South Christianity was often used to argue in favor of African slavery :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

What in all of that is a "loophole"? Explain to me.
Additionally, if Christianity is not Anti-Jewish, why did greatest Christian theologians hold anti-Jewish views? Martin Luther literally wrote a book names "The Jews and their Lies". For most of the existence of Christianity, Christians were the most anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim people on earth. Many Pagan societies had no problem allowing Jews and Muslims into their societies.
This is an argument in favor of Christianity, if the decline of the west is correlated with the decline of Christianity.
If you read the rest of the sentence you would see exactly what I meant, because I said it. 'Real' Christianity is the scriptures, not whatever bullshit the ZOG'd Pope says about accepting refugees. That's not an equivalent to 'real Communism' shit, because 'real Christianity' has indeed been tried and worked for centuries.
European who were Christians, it seems you're the one looking for loopholes.
I've said nowhere that following Christianity makes you and übermensch, but it's an easily noticed trend that Christian societies of a given group generally are more civilized than non-Christians of the same group. See Ethiopian Christians versus Ethiopian Muslims. Both still niggers but at least the Christians murder less and made real buildings.

The whole point of the post you are replying to is that because Jews became the immoral parasites they are now, they broke the covenant with God and lost 'chosen people' status. This means it is inherently NOT Jewish, as the whole reason for the beginning of the faith is that Jews turned from God and became the 'synagogue of Satan'.
Given that so many European legal codes quote the scriptures as the basis for their laws, you're going to have to make a more specific argument that it's the other way around.
See the above on Hamitic races, cursed by God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism#Jesus_as_the_Messiah

This is what I mean by studying deeper Christian theology. Yes, it is believed the the Israelites were the chosen people of God. But by turning from God, they are literally subhuman.

Christianity is opposed explicitly to Jews and Negros.
Additionally: Matthew 25:32 - And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth sheep from the goats

Christianity is utterly compatible with a nationalist outlook, and even conducive to one.

Additionally:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_controversy_in_early_Christianity
Circumcision was rejected by the church very early on, and its prevalence today is again the result of "kosher christianity".

What was it before the Semitic cult came to town?
Right, because Christianity has such a positive history in Europe. Ever ask yourself why people are rejecting Christianity? Ever consider that it was never their religion to begin with? Europeans have lost so much of their history thanks to Semitic religions, and you seek to blame their current situation on not following your sect of Semitism.

Christianity is a disease and a vector for other diseases. The minds that were first to accept the foreign faith will be the last to leave it or will be its most ardent defenders to the very end.

yet jews did not accept that he was the prophet that they were waiting for.

properly parsing people for the sake of homogeneity and peace? fucking nazi!

In no way is Christianity marxist.

The only way I'm going to believe that X is white is if you make us a collage of military aged males. This is propaganda designed to exploit basic male instincts by using female children. Ones that are handpicked for whiteness.

Don't you know that Christians are the new Jews? I believe it 100%. Anyone who takes the bible seriously is mentally diseased.

You don't remember when that husband and wife were executed by God for not giving 100% of their property to the new Christian church?

Incorrect. Christianity was a vector which allowed the subversion of the West. Christianity became corrupt (it was always corrupt) and people left. Haven't no other identity to turn to they began constructing a new identity out of pop culture which was also dominated by Semites. Noticing a pattern yet? Disrupt, convert, subvert, corral. Mass media now allows this process to take place with each new generation beamed right into your home.\

If I say I'm a nigger does that make me a nigger? The key word is EUROPEAN. Shocking you would resort to Semitic debate tactics to defend your Semitic religion. Here's what I said:

You mean the ones that are instructed how to operate by white missionaries.

"White"
(((OP)))

Luciferians BTFO
now we need to do the same in Vatican, Brussels, London and Washington…

This is solely because it was the institution which people looked to for moral and spiritual guidance. The Jews always target any and all institutions of western society. That about 60-70 years ago the church was hijacked does not invalidate 2 millennia of positive influence. They you say that people became degenerate after losing their Christian identity due to decline of the church basically agrees with what I'm saying. Yes, the modern church is degenerate due to subversion. It should be restored to being a beacon of virtue rather than left to decay and fall further into Jewish hands.

No, I don't. Again, look at the example I cited. Christianity has been present in Ethiopia for 1.5 thousand years. You're outing yourself as rather historically ignorant, and this sort of vitriolic anti-Christian pro-pagan line of thought often comes from shaky understanding of history.

Not to spew memes, but this is not an argument. Support your statements.

t.Rabbi

The funny thing is this is exactly how Muhammad is described in the Quran.

But don't expect leftists to help them. Leftists are the greatest supporters of rape culture to the point of importing to the point that countries like Sweden and numerous cities and cases like Rotherham rapes of little girls and slavery in the world. Leftists are the mentally ill sick fucks who think cuckoldry is the "intellectual fetish" and of course their pedorings.

No. It's because it was a universalizing ideology. It's an ideological pathogen that migrated from the desert to Europe. Europeans adopted it by choice and by force, and the inherent weaknesses of Christianity came along with that adoption. That's why so many churches are falling to the same modes of attack regardless of denomination. Christianity is just more Semitic globalism and Europeans were the guinea pigs. It's similar to why you don't want to plant too many of the same type of crop if you're trying to survive. One organism can wipe out your entire harvest. In the case of Christianity foolish people adopted the tribal fight of Semites and everything else that came along with that. Now our crops are being destroyed by the disease that adapted to attack the opposing Semitic tribe. As I said, European Christianity was never anti-Semitic. It is Semitic. It was anti-Jew, but not because early European Christians were jew-wise, it was anti-Jew because Jews were the opposing enemy tribe of their adopted ideology. They were right, but for the wrong reason.

Answer this: If Christianity is European why did it require co-option of European traditions to spread, and why are people rejecting it now they are no longer under punishment of death?

Christianity is unnatural to the European people. That's why they reject it.

And you based this conclusion off of Ethiopian history or your observation today?

There has been no 'punishment of death' for apostasy from Christianity in Christian nations since at least as long ago as the Enlightenment in the 17th-18th centuries. In this time Christianity became extremely introspective, it was a theological renaissance. People were perfectly free to question it, and there were open atheists who got along just fine. In this time you see the rise of deism as science is able to explain far more than it once could, and God is seen as a more esoteric force that set the mechanics of the universe in motion.
Even with all the questioning and openness, European countries remained almost entirely Christian for centuries more, until just the last half of the 20th century.
You're attributing the decline of Christianity to entirely the wrong cause, and blaming Christianity for being manipulated into something poisonous by the Jews.
But they were. You need to support such a claim with evidence from the times. Why would they have laws against usury and why would they specifically and repeatedly call out the Jews for their financial parasitism if they were not Jew-wise? What on earth do you call that then?

An early theologian calling the destruction of 'the Jewish nation' necessary and good, another calling them inhuman, and another calling synagogues a "temple of demons". Deny it all you like but Christianity was the most anti-Jewish school of thought in the world until Nazism.

My argument would be that someone being red-pilled about Jews and then proceeding to vehemently defend and practice a thoroughly Jewish religion is displaying such an amount of cognitive dissonance that I would consider them mentally unstable. The Old Testament is, by nature and purpose, a Jewish supremacist collection of books. Many seem to want to cherry pick parts of the Old Testament to amend to their practices because the New is so limp-wristed in nature, but this is a powder keg because of the pro-Jewish sentiment that is so pervasive in the Old. You can look at people like John Hagee that fall right into this trap and become avid philo-semites, and proceed to push Israel first policies onto their congregations. You can pick and choose things from the bible to support your world view, the book is so full of contradictions you could use it to support almost anything, however you cannot draw from it a constant and unwavering ideology.

The arguments from tradition are folly because Paganism, or traditional European beliefs, draw from fifty-thousand years or more of cultivation by our blood ancestors through the means of trials and hardships that shaped their world views. It's a European set of beliefs alone. I'm not even a Pagan, more of an agnostic for the moment, but I can see how much better it fits for those that are racially aware and understand the Jewish problem. I frankly don't understand how many here can mock the traditions, cultures, and gods of our distant ancestors. These ideas are not just written on papyrus, but they instead are contained within our genetics, they make sense in a way that Christianity cannot and will never, as it was created from the start by a non-European ethnic group from desert regions. You can talk about the last 1,500 years all you want, but our blood traditions have been with us for at least 30 times longer, and come from the very essence of the European man himself.

Also, Europeans adopted Christianity because they wanted Roman Empire gibs. They were basically the boomers of the early anno domini time frame, selling their descendants short for gold. Think of it, thousands of years of tradition and they gave it up and converted to an invasive religion that did not allow them to practice their inherited cultures. They had no right to do so, it was the selling of the birthright, and they should not be respected for it.

Just go look at how the christcucks talk when not even holding to the pretense of fitting in with others. Indistinguishable from liberal globalists, because that is exactly what they are.

So what you're saying is that once Europeans weren't under the threat of death their culture began to pull away from the dogmatism of the Semitic religious cult.

Your first quote is complaining that jews killed muh based jew Jesus. Your second quote is, again, complaining about jews being Christ killers, and not about jews being jews. Your third quote is, once again, bitching about jews because they don't accept Jesus. You've made my point for me.

Nigger what? Deny it? See above. See this and this

How can someone be that utterly dishonest? Oh yeah. You're a Semite worshiper. Have you figured out why Christianity is dying yet? Look in the mirror.

If Levantines are a master race then why have they been continuously BTFO by Arabs, Mongols, and Turks?

Very well said. Glad I decided to put off going to sleep for a few more minutes.

I think much of your argument here is based off misinformation of what the actual Christian beliefs are.
The very essence of Christianity is the rejection of what makes the Jews despicable. There was not really much wrong with the Israelites of 5000 BC, but by the year 0, they were far degenerated and essentially the deceptive leeches we see today. They had by then adopted all the practices that are stereotypically Jewish. See the story of the money-lenders in the temple. They had degenerated to the point of merchantry in the house of God, which in their far past they had not done. So the old covenant was broken.
The Old testament is essentially only the prelude to the new Testament, it is the story of the Hebrews. The Jews broke their covenant with God by the time of the new Testament, the coming of the Messiah came about because of the degeneration of the Jews, to renew Faith in the world. It is a clear breaking point: God's chosen have become evil, so that is wiped away and the New Covenant is created. Christianity only EXISTS to counter the Jewish abandonment of God. This is why they are the 'Synagogue of Satan'.
This quote from the Epistle of Barnabus puts it well:
The Jews lost and rejected the word of God, and as such are rejected by Christianity

I'm not trying to convert anyone here, and if people want to convert to the Old Faiths, go for it. I'm just trying to make the case that Christianity cannot simply be wiped away as I often see people here propose. Not only is it unrealistic and essentially impossible, but is also unwise.

If you're just going to ignore the content of the texts and make shit up to replace what they actually say, there's no point in arguing with you.
Chrysotom literally calls Jews a group of conniving, immoral, money-grubbing thieves and does not even mention their rejection of Christ. That is literally, exclusively, about Jews being Jews. Did you even read?
Here's another:
Again, very clearly knows exactly what the Jewish problem is and calls it out.

"If you're just going to ignore the content of the texts and make shit up to replace what they actually say, "
I read exactly what you quoted. If you want to read more into their words than what's there then that's on you.

Did you?
Go. Fuck. Yourself.

I've said it multiple times and you continue to provide the examples. These people get to their anti-Jew views because of their adopted ideology, They're not anti-Semites. The love Semites. They're happy to convert Semites to their adopted Semitic religion. The Church is nothing more than an adopted Semitic ideological war. Just because it turns out that Jews really are pieces of shit doesn't make Christianity true. If Europeans were all converted to Judaism instead of Christianity you'd be here arguing why Christ the Heretic had it coming.

Yes, ignore
You claiming that they are not wise to the Jewish problem is a retarded denial of reality, literally on the level of an actual fucking Jew.
Really reminds me of

The Germans didn't call the swastika a swastika, they called it the hakenkreuz, literally, "crooked cross." It's lineage stemmed directly from the iron cross, the cross symbol of imperial Germany, itself a definite Christian symbol. I won't deny its use by other ancient cultures as a symbol, but that in itself seems significant that the cross in this form, in fact, has been in use for quite some time (particularly if you buy into the mythic legends of the Aryan race, and their role as the true ancient Israelities, but I digress). The hakenkreuz is also known as the gammadion cross, and was one of a few early Christian symbols. Gamma is the third letter of the greek alphabet, which the new testament Scriptures were written in, and symbolized the trinity, arranged into a cross.

DEATH TO ISLAM

How can you be wise to the Jewish problem when you worship the rabbi who declared himself and his fanatics the only true claimants to the title of Jew? How can you ever claim to be a race realist while worshiping an enemy at their own altar?
The only ones who are denying reality are the Christcucks who continue to worship Yeshua despite having access to the truth about the Semitic nature of Cucktianity. There is no judgement for such scum other than treason, as they have willfully chosen to remain slaves to a foreign master against the better interests of their own volk.

If you can't see from those quotes that their hated of jews stems only from their murder and rejection of christ, the semitic parasite in your brain is making you blind. Don't forget that the very first christians were jews, and that even the earliest christians tried to proselytize all races. The nature of christianity has always been against any kind of race consciousness

What's your point? "Original Semites" laid the foundation for your entire world. Your writing systems, mathematics, laws, poetry. This all came from sandniggers.

This is some kike tier logic schlomo

I'm glad you've totally given up on debating honestly. But if you haven't, answer these questions.
Were the first Christians Jews?
Did the Christians allow Jews to Convert?
Did Christians proselytize regardless of race?
I await your well thought out response

it also went by the name "fleurfut," which IIRC was celtic for "four foot" or something similar
as in a four footed cross

In-fighting between different sects of a foreign religion means nothing. Judaism is Semitic nationalism, Cucktianity is Semitic globalism. The Talmudists have their Israel, and the Christcucks have enacted their global Semitic hegemony. We live in the era that is the outcome of worshiping foreigners, slavery and degeneration. They aren't the same, but both religions are filth.

these questions have already been answered throughout the thread
Scoll up

In summary: Early Christendom utterly rejects Judaism, Jews go to hell unless they utterly abandon Judaism.
Christians preach to everyone regardless of race but that does not mean they believe in multiculturalism within a nation. The Bible passage that cites that nations should be SEPERATED has already been quoted.
Your dishonest feigned ignorance of arguments that have already been presented and countering them by ignoring them is classic Jew argumentative tactic.

You keep saying this as if it is a self-evident fact, when passages have been cited that directly contradict it. You're going to have to present something at least resembling an argument.

lol reported

Remember that only intl says these things. Global report them.

so literally none?

And nobody was talking about taking in Yazidi refugees

No, what's being said is that even with an open society that accepted questioning the traditions of Christianity, people REMAINED Christian, overwhelmingly.

Christianity as a solar religion is one thing.
Christianity as it is currently practiced is another.

I agree, half of what I've written in this thread has been about how Christianity has been usurped by Kosher-Christianity in the last few decades.

Fuck you. They went to the heathen savages in peace, and were repeatedly butchered.

Passages from a Semitic manual on the subversion of foreign nations mean nothing. Cucktianity is judged on the facts of its existence, beginning from the Semite Yeshua to its actual effects on the world, not what the fairy tales it exalts say. Anyone who isn't a cuck will tell you that preaching religion across ethnic lines is treason. There can be no divisions between blood, soil, and spirit, which means that a religion that proselytizes to all races is globalist in nature. Indulgence in such a religion will always result in the breakdown of ethnostates and their replacement by a theocratic world order, as is the exact history of Europe after the invasion of Cucktianity. To this day, the race worshiped by Christcucks remains in power over our peoples, and that cannot be changed while tolerating the ideology of race traitors.

Pagans and Atheists wouldnt even know the name of the enemy without Christianity.

I really don't get why Holla Forums hates Christianity so much. It is the very last bastion of western civilization. It is the only thing keeping the "it's 2017, there are 7,000 genders, fuck marriage (unless it's gay :^)) be a STD infested degenerate" mindset from running uncontested.

No shit it was derived from Judaism ("hurr they're exactly the same" is still retarded though). No shit large sects of it have been cucked by the left. Nevertheless, if traditional Christianity falls, the west is dead. That's the end of western culture. Your edgy mix of fedora tipping and "Paganism" has already been co-opted by the left.

Modern "Christianity" has become a joke, but it can be saved. There are still pockets of resistance.

Have you dense fuckers ever heard of the crusades?

First it was "Don't judge Christianity on the fruits of Christian Europe,
European accomplishments are utterly separate from Christianity" now it's exactly the other way around.

The kikes have been after control over the protestants since the reformation.
The kikes infiltrated the catholics multiple times, were repelled once or twice, but were ultimately successful.
You need to look over history with a more critical eye.

Is that where the Christians sacked the Holy Roman Empire?

No, that was the thirty years war

You do realize that the very concept of a unified European identity as it is understood today was the product of 500+ years of Catholic guidance which culminated and finally formed as a functionally cohesive concept during the Crusades, correct?

A Civilization is derived from a Culture, a Culture is derived from it's Cult. The Cult of Western Civilization, as it has manifested since the fall of Rome, is Christian, whether you like it or not.

The Classical Western world, and the Contemporary are two distinct cultures, with distinct histories and lives, even the dominant genetic lines are different. Yes, Greeks and Early Latins were Aryans, no, they weren't Germanic (or Slavic for that matter). The defining racial character of the modern West is Germanic, which is a marked difference.

The idiotic attempt to conflate the modern European identity, as understood in the late Christian era, with the classical Western identity is unworkable.

They hate christianity as it is currently practiced. jew-run slavery of non-jews. It's a complete disgrace.
I don't give a single fuck about what gods people worship, but the majority of christians are pro-israel and pro-jew, so it gives people cause to hate the religion in general. Many people have a difficult time having a completely nuanced view of a religion, its doctrines, and its practicioners.
Personally I see christianity as an absolute kludge of patchwork code trying to emulate a solar religion, which has been overtaken by a jewish virus.

The Reformation was a reaction to the complacency and worldliness of the Church. I'm open to the idea that it was Jew-caused, but you'll have to expound more on that.

Since the reformation
SINCE.

First it was "you are committing treason by worshiping a foreigner and embracing the foreign tradition responsible for the establishment of Semitic hegemony." Now it's "you are committing treason by worshiping a foreigner and embracing the foreign tradition responsible for the establishment of Semitic hegemony." My argument never changes, because you cucks cannot refute the truth.

A Semitic religion cannot be a bastion of European civilization, and in fact Christcucks have gone quite a long way to try to erase the true traditions of European ethnostates which existed since long before Yeshua was even born, successor cultures to the antediluvian European proto-civilization.

I'm assuming you're not a native english speaker.

The reformation happened and protestantism was created by "Bad Goys."
These christians were no longer under the control of the jew run central church, and instead relied on renegade priests or lay-leaders. Obviously the jews wanted to subvert these people right from the start since they posed a direct threat to their power structure.

"Bad goyim" break away
Jews conspire to subvert "bad goyim"
and now here we are with retarded evangelicals sending countless tithes to israel and spending shitloads of money for bullshit "pilgrimages"

Therefore we should destroy Christianity, replace it with nothing and hope the cucks don't take advantage of the massive cultural vacuum? A religion or culture doesn't magically form over night, it takes time. Saying "okay let's worship muh norse gods now" wouldn't work.

Even Hitler was, or at the very least pretended to be, Christian.

I really don't know how you plan to solve this dilemma by destroying Christianity rather than reforming it.

Reformation is impossible. You have to completely discard Yeshua, which means no form of "Christianity" will ever be acceptable. When you worship a Semite, you destiny is to be ruled by Semites. No matter how overtly "anti-Semitic" you try to make it, the basic root of subversion is inherent in the premise. Beyond that, the massive cultural vacuum is already here because Cucktianity will never be able to satisfy European souls. Thus why the religion is only growing in shitskin countries, where their inferior nature allows them to use the proto-Marxist religion to apply for gibs from European nations.

Hitler was enacting the solution, too. It wasn't a Cucktian cathedral which was the spiritual center of the Reich. Restoring our true heritage is the only way, and it is certainly possible despite what Christcucks might imply by reminding us of their efforts to wipe out all oral and written traditions connecting to that heritage. Unfortunately for those pathetic cucks, they disbelieve in matters of the spirit while proclaiming theirs to be the only religion. The teachings of our ancestors are freely available to all who strive to attain them.

In that regard, there can be no tolerance for Christcucks in places like this where that truth is so readily shared. There is no excuse for someone that has spent any amount of time on Holla Forums to still worship a Semite or lionize the false tradition responsible for the decline of European nations. You can pretend to be a cuck around normalfags if you want, but where the truth reigns there will be no tolerance for race traitors.

nice try chaim

31When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will place the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.…

This is your evidence of Christianity saying nations should be seperated christkike?

Also.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave[a] nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romans 10:12
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.

Tell me about how well christianity understands the jewish question?

The vast majority of self-proclaimed "Pagans" who claim to worship the old gods are hardcore leftwing edgsters trying to piss off their Christian parents. Same with the fedora tippers.

I'm still unclear on how this change wouldn't just degenerate the same way Christianity has.

It was working pretty well for about 1900 years or so.

Beyond the fact that most of Europe wasn't touched by Cucktianity for that amount of time, Christendom was a terrible place for anyone that wasn't a rabbi or rabbi-chosen noble. If it was working well, there would have been no Protestants and no Enlightenment. The only things Cucktianity has done well are dissolve European ethnostates, enslave Europeans, and hand over power to Semites. There hasn't been a worse time for Europeans since the Younger Dryas, which means that the destructiveness of Cucktianity is on par with an extinction level event.

And the vast majority of self-proclaimed Christcucks never go to a church while still endorsing the open borders, multiculti liberalism which is presented by the leaders of every major Cucktian sect. Of course, those policies are exactly what Yeshua preached as well, so the difference here is that those self-proclaimed pagans are failing to match the actual traditions of our ancestors while Christcucks destroying our nations are adhering to the actual tenets of their cult.

Sorry I thought by "Since the reformation" you were implying that the Reformation was in itself a Jewish thing

You seem to be ignoring the fact that prior to the arrival of Christendom, the vast majority of the population of Europe was living under a Pagan multicultural proto-globalist dysfunctional superstate which did its best to actively destroy the diversity of European cultures it ruled over.

arab detected

You can slander Rome all you want, that will never justify your treason.

Do you believe that people would be accepting of textual edits today? It happened in the middle ages as the priests made small edits during copying, but in those days the layman didn't have access to the texts and would have to know Latin and Greek to read them anyhow. There are various problem verses and portions that conflict with ethno-centric ideology. If Jesus saw fit to desegregate and ask the unclean Samartian woman for a drink from the well, then how could we have whites only drinking fountains? If Jesus saw fit to send Philip to baptize the eunuch from Ethiopia, then how could we support any amount of ethnic cleansing, especially denying those who are Christians like the Hispanics? You can say that the bible supports the ideas of nations, but our nations are so far gone that it requires forceful, not neutral or preservative action, to keep our white ethnic groups from becoming minorities in their homelands. I see no means to reform Christianity without cutting out vast swaths of the texts, which would be impossible considering how defensive Christians are about maintaining the canon. Just look at churches that consider the KJV to be the only authoritative translation, despite it having major differences from the original transcripts, and verses injected that don't even appear at all in the sources. If they are that resistant to a change of scripture to the actual historical sources, imagine how resistant they would be to a non-historical edit.

I feel that the major confusion in the debate in this thread is the lack of contrast between the time when the layman did not read the texts, and now when the layman has complete access to the texts, commentaries, and original manuscripts at a few clicks. It's impossible to restore medieval-style Christianity because of this fact, as today's genuine Christians will reject any non-textual interpretations and you just end up with more sectarian conflict.

And Jesus did nothing to defend his own ethnic people from that empire, despite knowing of the destruction that was to come in 70AD during his lifetime. If Jesus is to be the head of the anti-Jewish movement, then I should ask you, why don't we accept Jews as the heads of anti-Jewish and pro-white movements today? He's ultimately no different from these self-hating Jews.

Being pro-ethnostate and pro-Roman is inherently contradictory

This is again answered if you look into the symbolism and theology. He was born of Jews, as was Christianity, to restore goodness after Jews had abandoned faith and become vile. Jesus states his purpose, and his purpose is also that of Christianity.

Sure, but how does Rome having that flaw justify embracing the same flaw which is inherent in Cucktian ideology?

Who's the dishonest kike now?

To even come to this conclusion you have to accept the whole idea that Jews were at one time God's people and therefore superior in some way to Europeans. This is a horrible and self-destructive mentality. It devalues our ancestors and their traditions in favor of Semitic desert nomads. Why should we engage in this cuckoldry of our people and cultures? It's a weak and disgusting thing and I'll have no part of it. We are better, we have always been better, the Jews are foul worthless creatures and they have been since they crawled out of the primordial soup and thought to call themselves Jews.

The word Jew was a mistranslation in the King James version of the Bible. The original term was Judean. This means that when Christ was accused of being king of the Jews, he was actually being called king of the Judeans. This also comes into play when Jesus is talking about the Pharisees, saying that they call themselves Jews, but actually worship Satan.

That last bit in itself is true, since the Pharisees were Talmudists, which ended up becoming modern day Judaism/Satanism. They no longer actually follow the Old Testament, which is the book of Abraham.

One of the final redpills on race is that the Semites were too once white, and yes this too includes the ancestral Jews (modern Jews and Arabs were born of miscegenation).

You have to understand what exactly a scripture passage is referring to and this is part of the problem of modern Christianity is that it just takes everything at face value. Romans 10:12 is also translated as:
and Galatians 3:28 is very similar

At the time and place this was being preached, in Judea, people were used to a Jew-supremacism and the Jews thinking themselves above the gentiles (gentile is often translated from goy, a derogatory term). To the Jewish mind the world was Jews and Greeks, with Jews over the Greeks/Gentiles/Goyim (they referred to almost all non-Jews as Greeks because that was the foreign culture they knew best). The meaning of this passage is that Jews who embrace the messiah no longer have their elevated status in Faith, they are not better than Goyim in the eyes of God.

>And the vast majority of self-proclaimed Christcucks never go to a church
That's exactly the problem.

read the previous posts you idiot.

Exactly right, and theologically speaking they fell from grace and through their sin are cursed to be the vile creatures they are now. (Biologically of course they are mongrelized shitskins, which is indeed a curse derived from sin).
The word Semitic comes from "Shem" son of Noah. Semites are held to be the descendants of Shem, while Indoeuropeans were held to be sons of Shem's brother, Japheth, and negros from Ham. Ham was cursed, thus niggers as you know them came to be.

See above

People dont know this thanks to (((media)))

But abducting whites for breeding and whitening themselves has been the middle easts favorite pastime for more then 1000 years

Muslim fleets went as far as iceland and denmark to collect the white pussy.

Unfortunately, your worldview is based on Semitic lies, as with most Christcucks. Your adherence to such folly and refusal to abandon it in the face of the truth is exactly why your kind of treason can never be tolerated.

My intent was to signify that it's dishonorable to elevate non-Europeans to a status above our own peoples. All of these names are transliterations anyhow, so I don't really care what exactly they called themselves and when.

We're getting into "WE WUZ" territory now. It's not arguing in good faith to argue from lineages presented in the bible as if they are actually true. There's no real physical or historical evidence of Moses even, never mind Noah. All the archaeological evidence points to the Jews having arisen as a sect in the area they later dominated, defining Yahweh from their past gods as they went along. Even attempting to argue that Jews were white comes off as utterly desperate. You can worship foreigners all you want, but understand that you defame your ancestors with your false lineages. They would be disappointed that you value their blood so little that you would lie claim to a false foreign ancestor because of a desert fever dream.

Those church burnings never happened, but debating with Christians over the past few days is making me think they should have. This is getting into Black Israelite levels of sad.

Kek and the esoteric spirit of the Fuhrer confirm.

Polite sage because these people are proof that whites existed in the Middle East once but these people are not white themselves. We need to worry about Europeans (in and outside of Europe) right now.

really?

I was trying to make cheeky children's crusade banter but got distracted.

Yazidis are non-muslim Indoeuropeans of fair complexion from an area western of Caucasus.

They are White by all but the strictest definitions of Whiteness.

My point is that his whole culture was usurped from the Sumerians back when Assyrians were mere gibs-grabbing Akkadian subhumans that outbred the White culture they parasitized on.

Given that Kushitic (Nubians, Ethiopians, Somalis, Sudanese) is the sister family of Semitic I have a hard time believing that.

Oh Lol!
ISIS- project Moscow and Tehran!
Postas in Putin!

No sweat, there's a lot of d&c over these topics, it makes sense to be cautious

Stonehenge has been an active ritual site since 8000 BC. Noah's flood supposedly happened around 2350 BC. If everyone died in the flood and Europeans are descendant from Noah, then who built and performed rituals at Stonehenge, and were they European ancestors? There's no way to maintain this theory without massive cognitive dissonance or by denying your ancestors for the sake of claiming Jews. This is exactly the kind of illogical nonsense that caused me to drop Christianity.

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS EVEN ATTEMPT TO ARGUE WITH THE D&C SHILLS?

They are not arguing in good faith.
You filter and report faggots, you don't talk to them.

the YPG is also killing yazidis cuz they're mad because they're not white

YPG?

Is jewish fairy-tales' chronology in any way relevant?

Wait what, why did this guy get banned?

Come on, it's what the bible says. It's not my fault they went all "WE WUZ" and started saying Europeans are descendant from Noah. They were presenting legitimate arguments beforehand. I really can't tell who shilling who anymore.

Yes and I'm telling you that you're a fucking idiot, and that Sumerians took a lot of influence from the Akkadians, as did the Akkadians from the Sumerians. They were sister cultures in a sense and merged over time. They conquered each other several times

sumer wasnt semitic

elam wasn't semitic

anatolia wasnt semitic

persia wasnt semitic

levant wasn't mostly semitic

egypt wasn't semitic

krete wasn't semitic

arameans developed the script from which greeks in turn developed theirs', babylon and assiria were semitic, but how does that equate with your garbage claim?

I think you're tremendously ignorant and need to stay quiet before you embarrass yourself more

Semites is a language group including most of the middle east

Thats what the jew plays on when he calls himself semite

He took a term changed the meaning of it so he can control it and manipulate you with it.

Jew 101

you can also stop talking, thanks

What part of miscegenation did you not understand?.

And you can go to Wikipedia and look that up

The end goal with this trickery is of course to claim the name and fame all semitic cultures as theirs making path for a greater israel in the minds of the goy.

Amazing how Hitler didn't have to mention Christ the Semite. Demonstrating my point again.

i hate dunning-kruger suffering retards like you

Jews has claimed the word semite as theirs
semite dont mean jew, but they want to for reasons previously stated

Jesus was armenian and israel has made a public demand to the vatican having that part censored from the bible so they can continue with their mindgames slowly turning christians into their slaves.

This jew on stick you hear being dropped all the time is for a reason.

And i feel sad for people using words they dont understand the meaning of

But its not your fault, the jews did it to you

choose one and only one, Chaim.

Lol, our ancestors were forest niggers. Jews being the chosen people doesn't mean they were better. The ancient jews were not one continuous entity. At times they were better at times worse.
Because admitting your mistakes and changing is a sign of strength, not weakness. Not to mention, the ancient europeans were not part of the western civilization. Before adopting christianity, europe was a whole different culture, Spengler called it classical, altough it doesn't include the northern europeans, who weren't even a civilization at that time. Western civilization was only created with the conversion to christianity, and they can't be separated.
This sort of self worship is absolutely disgusting and outright treasonous. Learn some history and you'l see that for most of history europe was no better than the middle east. You remind me of the chinese, who addresed the europeans as barbarians even tough they were just beaten in the opium war and were way behind in technology. This sort of self worship is a sign of a dying civilization and is counter productive.

wew. I can smell the christcuckery through my monitor

user stop. You know Chirstfags will never answer honestly. That would require integrity which is something Semties and philo-semties lack. Christian apologetics shows the inherent semitic nature of Christianity. It requires constant validation, excuses, and lying in order to keep people ignorant of the con.

First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary…
Christfag

… and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid.
Me:

"All of that architecture and art? That's the making of Europeans not Christians. There are plenty of other Christians in the world who don't make what Europeans have made. The creativity of Europeans is in their nature not a product of the Semitic ideology they were forced to adopt."

Christfag:

If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry…

Me:

Chrsitfag:

Me:

No response. Moved on to this:

(1/2)

not an argument.

…quoted platitudes…
Me:

The reason for Christian disdain for Jews was because of their rejection of their Semitic savior. It all stems from ideological disagreements not racial preservation.

Chrsitfag:

Find the references to Christ, rejection of Christ, and killing of Christ.

if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.
Me:

Christfag:

Christianity is 100% Semitic. From the book, to the savior, to the apologetics and tactics used to defend it. Let go of the kike. Be free again.

(2/2)

they're leftypol, just ignore and report

Try reading my posts mud-blood.

How is worshiping your race freedom? seems like weakness to me.
And a religion is not tied to an ethnic group, saying christianity is semitic makes no sense.

Are you playing dumb, or are you actually stupid?

Not an argument, you assume everyone shares your delusions.

I don't argue with christcucks once they reach your level of delusions. Some people are beyond saving

Yah, if you can't even defend your basic views you'r worthless. The only reason you don't want to argue is because you hold these beliefs as a sort of religion of your own, they don't come from rationality.

I've debated other people in this thread. You're just not worth it. I could see it from your very first comment, and you continue to show it with every comment you've made.

You mean how I disagreed with your basic beliefs? If that's not worth arguing I don't know what is.

Keep not knowing christcuck. It's all you'll ever be able to do

As long as we're going to call Italians white, sure, why not?

Gas yourself.

Instead of posting these retarded comebacks you could actually bring some arguments. But i guess i'm wasting my time, all the atheists I've debated on /pol turned out to be semi-retarded man-children who knew nothing of christianity or about history and human nature.

I'm pretty sure they all just gave up on you. Not everyone is capable of recognizing a complete and utter lack of potential from a single post

Still no arguments, why are you afraid of me?

Like this argument that's totally not retarded in any way?

Christcuckoldry is one of the reasons why the west is so cucked right now. Back when the crusades were a thing, the bible wasn´t even translated from latin and most people just kept their pagan beliefs and just changed the name of their God. Have fun turning the other cheek.

As if being an anti-White Christcuck wasn't enough, you had to make clear that you know absolutely nothing about the history of our peoples and how Europoids were the first to forge civilization tens of thousands of years before handing it to the Semites through colonization.

Filthy satanist kike detected. Burn in hell.

I already told you you're unsalvable refuse. What's left to say?

Akkadians came later in the region as drifters and Sumerians were definitely not-Semitic or anything near being "a sister culture" to Akkadian shitskins just like Romanians are not sister culture to gypsies.

shit sorry about

Ok, I'l elaborate.
So i'm guessing you disagree with both my points.
"And a religion is not tied to an ethnic group, saying christianity is semitic makes no sense."
Religion is indeed not tied to an ethnic group. You can see that religion that originated in one part of the world were adopted by other people/ races.
For example:
Budhism came from India, but it's not a majority in Indochina, while India is mostly Hindu.
Many jews hated Christ, but the west ended up embracing it.

A religion is the result of divine inspiration, or if you don't belive that, the result of a single person't philosophy/beliefs. It's not the distilled philosophy of a certain race/ ethnic group, since the original place of a religion can end up rejecting it, like mentioned above.

"How is worshiping your race freedom? seems like weakness to me."
Self criticism that leads to change is good, make a people adapt and improve. Worshiping your race means avoiding all criticism of it, it leads to rigidity and backwardness, like it happened to the chinese.

Oh ok, you'r one of those conspiracy theorists that think everything was invented by europeans.

But you are homosexual so your gay opinion is negated.

Italians are white you frig

Yeah, it says it right here in the book of Noah

Some anime picture is not an argument. The northern europeans were described as prone to anger barbarians, many had fucked up religious rituals. One example is how a man would ask his chiild to stab him on the death bed so he could get to Valhalla (since he technically died in battle). there are also the blood feuds, where someone could take revenge on you if your brother offended them or something.

You can't really argue against the physical evidence; the megaliths and mummies tell the tale. Of course, that's exactly why you are borrowing the ZOG's tactic of dismissing the truth as a conspiracy theory.

You see my ignorant African American friend, the original Chinese where German. The first Chinese dynasty was called Qin, pronounced the same as the German word for family. Thus they where whites.

WE WUZ CHANGS UND SCHIET

I'm not a historian, and I bet neither are you. Show me one historian that states the summerians and ancient egyptians later migrated north into europe as you say.

Quote the post where I said that

So where's the part about Sumerians and Egyptians migrating north?

No, it's not.
The Bible gives no exact dates.
Not everything in it is to be taken literally - for example, the creation

That would be the ancient egyptians and summerians. Of course there's also the Indus valley and China.

Europeans invented ships, metal wielding, advanced hunting traps, stonehouses, stone ovens, enlarged their towns continously instead of being nomads, had advanced guerilla battle tactis with which they decimated the romans and much more. Every civilization had a phase of bloody rituals like animal sacrificing and public executions. Also, there were blood feuds in every civilization. The duel was even a thing up to the renaissance.
Calling Europeans "niggers" is ignorant and sure sounds like D&C kikery. Negros didn´t invent anything in the 6000 years of their existance, not even the wheel. They live in houses made of mud and shit to this day.

Muslims worship Satan.

Nordic Europeans*

Those were successor civilizations created by migrants in the aftermath of the Younger Dryas. Small aristocracies of Europoids ruling over native tribes as they attempted to ensure the continuity of the Europoid civilization lost to the flood. This is why those civilizations all have a brief golden era of megalithic construction followed by increasingly shoddy knockoffs as the elites died off or were subsumed into the genetic morass of those they had colonized.

Not impressive, China and the middle east were much more advanced.
Sure, i'm not saying europe was worse in that way, but not better either, and that sort of behaviour is still niggerly.
Ancient europeans, especialyl those in the north were very simmilar to these Negros at the time. Our ancient ancestors should not be glorified because of that, expecially since the more recent ancestors achieved so much more.

Christianity made Europe strong

Sounds like conjecture. You got a single reputed historian to agree with you on that?

We have several threads on this topic every month, you'd know this material by heart if you weren't a foreign shill.

yah, i'd rather not indoctirnate myself with your brand of delusion and self worship. And having "several threads" doesn't mean shit. Still sounds like a crack-pot theory, with no suppport from an actual historian.

Of course not, you're only interested in shilling for a Semitic religion. You don't actually browse this board.

I do, but don't read much in the crack-pot stuff. i heard some of it and it's just typical conspiracy theory stuff, not the convincing kind either. A bunch of peope just putting things together to fit the view they already have. You are literally WE WUZ KANGZ.

Violence is a necessary part of history. The behavior of Europeans was far from the niggerly practices of child sacrifice, cannibalism and drinking cow blood, which happens in Africa to this day.
Objects and weapons made from copper were first created in Europe around 5500 BC. The things i described also existed around that time already. That was 7500 years and we are still waiting for an invention of uncivilized African tribes.
On that note…
Get out of here nigger.

You don't seem to get my point. Idolizing ancient europeans make no sense, since they were not better than niggers at the time. If you need someone to look up to, why not our more recent ancestors, who actually achieved something, instead of a bunch of tribal people who went on blood feuds (white niggers).

Yes they fucking were better than niggers, as i have proven to you. They always were and will always be. Fuck off.

Again, you're dismissing research backed by physical evidence as conspiracy theory because of your own refusal to think outside of the Semitic box in which you confine yourself. You've come here to shill, but we've seen your kind hundreds of times before.

And you keep spreading these sorts of lies with utter contempt for Europeans. You are either a race traitor or a kike.

Why are muds such fucking cowards? Fucking fight for your women you imbeciles.

Aren't Somalis the niggers of niggers only second to abbos while the Ethiopians are "honorary humans"?
all things I have heard from anons

Pretty much this.

I'd say they were better than niggers. Having actual developed agriculture and even writing puts one higher than a nigger - not to mention still having superior intelligence regardless of tech level.
Niggers are barely functioning human beings.

Ethiopians traditionally have been of the few semi-civilized blacks in existence, owing to them having more in common genetically with Egyptians and North Africans than their sub-saharan brothers.

Yes. Ethiopians are probably what black Homo sapiens sapiens and early out of Africa populations did look like before miscegenation with literally non-human apes. Somalis are even worse than half-erectus congoid niggers solely due to islamic dysgenics.

Ok, they were 2% better than niggers. But still, why focus on those backwards savages, this is what I don't understand. Why not hold the europeans of the middle ages or rennaisance or the enlightenment as examples instead? Or those who faught in the world wars for their countries, seems a lot more connected, and these were much more civilized people.

phisical evidence can be interpreted in multiple ways. And I just don't trust a bunch of race obsessed guys on Holla Forums to make the right conclusions. I doubt you have a cold, impartial look on this, that's why I want an expert opinion. And this sound exactly like WE WUZ.
There are credible historians who debunked the holocaust. David Irving comes to mind. So you shouldn't have problems providing names of historians who agree with this, especialyl since it's alot less controversial than the holocaust.

Come on now.

Also this. Ethiopians are to Somalis exactly what Greeks are to Turks (Egyptian influences included).

Lots of places around the world have flood stories. The reality is that water levels probably rose and wiped out coastal areas of the time. Wouldn't be surprised if under water in some areas if you could effectively dig you'd find ancient cities. Stonehenge is almost certainly built on higher ground that wasn't affected.

Because they were building megalithic urban systems all over Europe since at least 5000BC. It makes no fucking sense that central/northern Europeans evolved into the Masterrace only within the last 1500 years when they are indistinguishable from Cro-Magnons that had existed since at least 45k BC. Mainstream non-leucocentric prehistory is a (((liberal))) fabrication.

Where's the nigger Stonehenge?

So? They were still inferior to later europeans (in terms of morals, culture, technology).
Yah it does, evolution isn't linear. Also, i wouldn't call them master race (not enough autism). It's just the ebb and flow of history. Northern and western europe had the ideal historical conditions for growth in this period, just like the middle east had in ancient times.

But i see where you come from. For some reason you, and a lot of others take some great irrational pride in race (beyond what is normal), and there's no way I'l convince you otherwise.

Stonehange is a bunch of big stones put together, hardly impressive or a sign of racial superiority.

Christians, why aren't you calling out these shills claiming to be amongst your number? When atheists or pagans were being anti-white faggots, we all call them on their shit.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you put your religion (remember, we can't prove religion) ahead of your race (objective reality) or that you are shills yourselves. Please prove me wrong.

I love the entire history of my race. Each step was necessary, every single one of our forefathers built on the progress his forefathers made. You are a kike trying to spew hatred for our races origin. You can´t even say that Europeans were " x %" better than niggers, because niggers never achieved anything. x % of 0 is still 0.

Well, a lot of people seem to hold ancient europeans in higher regard that the more recent ones, and I have a problem with that. I don't want people to be self hating, but i don't mind criticizing the ancients since I don't empathyze with them that much. Aside from biological simmilarities, theyr outlook on liffe was totally different. And ancient europe was a different civilization anyway, the classical civilization, as Spengler said, as opposed to the western one we (sort of) have now.
But you are just a kike because you don't agree with me.

Religions are indeed tied to ethnic groups. If an ethnic group creates a religion based on conversion (Christianity/Islam) it is still tied to that group regardless of who or how it is adopted.

Gas yourself, Shlomo. Nobody agrees with you.

i'm guessing you mean that christianity is still jewish since it's a religion based on conversion.
If so, it makes no sense, because like I said before, a religion is not the product of an ethnic group, but of an individual or divine inspiration, to the point that the ethnic group in wich it originated might even reject it (like christianity with jews and budhism in India).
So please, explain how what you said could make sense, or maybe I missunderstood your point?

i said that to make fun of you (and others) who alwais end their comments like this, like you did it in your last comment. Boy, you are really thick. Not surprising you latched to the least relevant part of my comment.

Where did niggers put a bunch of big stone together in 5000 BC?

Damn , i guess your right.
They didn't put stones together so we are the best.
What a nigger level intelligence you have. i don't even know what your point is. I was originally talking about the wrognfull idialization of ancient europeans that many people seem to have. But you had too go back to africans, to boost you self worth I guess.
It seems that all the people who are obsessed by race , and comparing whites to africans must be some failures in life, and can only take pleasure in the achivements of their ancestors, i guess the lefties are right about this one.

Get some racial pride. The aryan race has brought out the most influential thinkers and inventors of the modern world, and was superior thousands of years ago , too. The genes are what enabled that, and they come from back then. If you compare European ancestory to niggers, you are just a ignorant race-traitor or a kike. As simple as that.

You did this by calling Europoids "forestniggers", which could come right out of JIDF´s D&C textbook. You are the failure in life.

I think we're done here.

Exagerate racial pride is degenerate and backward, only people who are failures in life have racial pride as you do. First of all the racial outlook (instead of the ethnic one) is internationalist in nature. people should focus on ethnicity not race. we should strive to maintain out ethnic makup of course, but not devolve into ancestor worship.
no it's not. It was hard work and character, something that modern europeans lack by the way.
This sort of thinking is an atrophy of western civilization, very simmilar to how the chinese behaved when face with obvious superior european civilization in the 19th century. They used to call europeans barbarians, because in the past the chinese empire was hot shit.
I called ancient europeans forest niggers yes, and then people started pointing out how much better we are now, or how whites built the stonehenge (big deal). But this kind of thing is present in general. Boosting your own pride by looking down on others.

What are you even doing on this board?

Everyone was forest niggers to start with. We only became something better than forest niggers first.

The old testament is not the product of an ethnic group, just because t emerged in one. i gave two example already. the jews also worshipped other gods (pagan gods), who were the opposite of God's word in many ways.
when I say it's not a product of an ethnic group I mean it's not the distillation of that group's beliefs and character, as shown above. So it doesn't matter what ethnicity a religion originated in.

Exxagerate racial pride does. It's a sign of weakness and it's counterproductive Don't misquote me pls.

Sure, not arguing with that. i just don't get why people idolize ancient europeans instead of the later, better ones.

To all the counter-jihad kike hasbara here.

Here's a simple guide to fighting against islam.
1) Join the IDF
2) Be issued with regulation jew army nappies to soak up the shit and piss you make in your strides at the very thought of direct combat.
3) Fuck off and die in fighting your own warZ for a change and thus vicariously refraining from interacting with the goyim again.
4) no more kikes…
5) Everyone else sits back in amazement as the world immediately breaks out in worldwide peace without scheming conniving kikes fucking up every nations' shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's some kike reasoning if I ever saw it!

Is a book about how diversity is great in English a product of the English ethnic group, even though it emerged in one?

Nice contradiction there, faggot. You are shitting on Europeans in every possible way by insulting us and even our ancestors. You made it obvious that you are a mudblooded, worhtless semite. The fact that Europeans have ruled the earth and produced the most of the influential and intelligent thinkers of this world cleary tells us that they are superior. Taking pride in your nation and your race is a healthy sentiment, and the only one who is putting anyone down is you. We are just acknowledging facts. Africans can´t recognize themselves in the mirror at the age of 6, when even monkeys are capable of it. They still live in houses literally made of shit, have invented no tools and occasionally eat human flesh. What we are propagating here is the trait of an intelligent human being, which is realism. Race realism to be exact. The races are different, there is no question, and you are trying to convince us otherwise, you fucking mudblood. The DOTR is coming for you.

That's nigger intelligence if I ever saw it.
if you disagree with a point I made state it and deconstruct it please.

Do you think a book written about diversity is analogous to a book of Jewish traditions, laws, lineages, and stories written by Jews and for Jews? Answer that question honestly.

There is no such thing as "exaggerated racial pride". You are either proud of your race and its history, or you aren´t.

Yeah nah
I wouldn't dishonor my past like that fuck you
You payed 10 dollaridoos to suck cock in your commie club
You're a special kind of retard

t. a Jew or so I've been told

No.

it's not a contradiction you moron, by the more modern europeans I obviously mean the pre cuckening europeans. Those of the midle ages, rennaisance, enlightenment, those who faught for their countries in the world wars. You either don't want to understand, or you'r literally a moron.

You can be proud of your ancestry but still realize those people weren't perfect, and not dwell to much on the past. If everyone taught like that, we would still be living in caves.

What if I write a pro faggotry book and it's history in England, would that be analogous?

Don't know what the fuck you'r trying to say. You didn't even seem to quote what i said.

All I needed to know.

Were did i say that they are perfect? Are you trying to put words into my mouth? Because i certainly don´t believe that. There were rapists, thieves and murderers in every race, and they surely did a bunch of stupid shit like invading each others territories and killing each other when they should have been working together. Still, if you look at the history of the world, you will see that Europoids have contributed by far the most to this world, which can logically and realistically be connected with superior genes. If you don´t want to accept that, you are a delusional moron and can go back to sucking your thumb in your safespace. The real world is not for you, because there are many other harsh truths waiting for you out there and a loser like you will have a hard time digesting them.

You said there is no such thing as exagerate racial pride. That would imply that whatever your race does or did is perfect. Learn to express yourself then.
I'm not denying that the european civilization is the best in the world. But civilization is not just genetic, it's also cultural.
sure
No it's not. It's some delusion you have. If it's so rational then prove it. There are many dumb europeans and many smart non-europeans. The success is more due to the organisation and cultural values that europe has (or had, rather).
A bit off topic, but this is wrong. Cultures and civilizations thrive due to conflict. it forces them to innovate and deal with hostile conditions, instead of becoming stagnant and atrophy.

Watch out for those super spoopy satanists user!

Btw they don't like pedos on their own ego.

Alternative d&c
Apparently all other religions condone pedophilia, rape and murder.

It's the old "if you're not christian you're a heretic" mindset.
This board is just esoteric with different denominations. It's like flavours of ice cream.

But why didn´t Africans or native Americans develop such cultural values and organisation? It should happen everytime a population is large enough, right?
kek.
White countries have ruled the world and brought civilization and order to their colonies, and the most influential intellectuals, inventors, scientists and politicians are still white, even though only about 16 percent of the world population is caucasian. You are lying to yourself.

wrong. How much of a simpleton are you? The world is infinetly complex.
there are things like geography that come into play, and I don't mean just for farming. Competition betwen countries stimulates growth and advancement, and for most of history europe was a backwater, especially western and northern europe.
And even the map you posted shows whites as inferior to east asians, so not sure what's your point.
i'm aware of that, and I'm not lying to myself, not sure why you even asked that.
Sorry if damaged your self esteem, but being white does not make you intrinsically superior.

Good, because there were plenty of ressources in pre-colonial America and Southern Africa for example.
So where was the competition then? It could only have been between Europeans according to you. Why was the competition between african or indian tribes not sufficient for a following world colonization? Wasn´t Tanzania a backwater?
These "arguments" are excuses. Also, the point of the image is easy to understand, it means that the fact that caucasians and the chinese were the founders of civilization and that they are the ones with the highest IQ are correlated.
You are obviously non-white and should leave and molest cuckchan.

He's another HWNDindU who got lost.

Learn some history simpleton, history is a string of events.
Due to mentality and geography. Also, europe is much closer to the americas than India is, and the only reason the europeans even went west was to trade with china, an incentive the indians did not have. As for africa, the climate there is infernal, not to mention the diseasees. Europeans ony colonized it in the 19th century, why do you think that is?
All the things you mentioned could be attributed to culture instead of ethnicity. i don't really know of course, and neither do you.

I want to know what website or board these niggers organize on and destroy it.

Culture is the achievement of a race. Mentality is also a racial attribute, which even gets inherited by your children.
I was referring to native Americans.
Caucasians were already established as one of the two founders of cilivization at that point. The fact that Marco Polo wanted to explore Asia is also based on mentality, which is genetic as we have already established.
Could say the same thing about winter in northern Europe. Doesn´t explain why they literally invented nothing
Why are you such an uneducated nigger?
The first European colonization wave took place from the early 15th century (Portuguese conquest of Ceuta in 1415) until the early 19th century (French invasion of Algeria in 1830).
I want cuckchan to leave.

Pfft!

>>>Holla Forums

Short term yes, but long term cultures change, as does mentality.
Germans used to be known as hotheaded not too long ago, and th japanese were lazy and unindustious (called so by people who lived in japan for decades).
No, you absolutely can not. Winter is much more bearable than +50 degrees heat. not tu mention the diseases and the tsetse fly, which stopped expansion into africa.
But weren't we talking about subsaharan aftica? Of course northern africa was settled earlyer, but they were already a civilization long before. Ever heard about the carthaginians?

it is short term (relatively), but throughout generations it can change.
Exactly, i don't disagree with you necesarrily, but my point is evolution is an ongoing process.

What are weasel words?

How can I help? This is so sad :(

What a niggerly person you are.

Don't be mad that I don't fall for your kikery.

Its called race-mixing and the jews are very happy when it happens. Pure Europeans were and are what white cells are in the blood system.

Pathetic.

You didn't expose anything, you just quoated a word and said it's weasely.
That's some untermensch logic.

You must really be a nigger, i can´t explain your retardation in any other way. You might say "can x" in a debate as often as you want and it still won´t be an argument. He exposed your ass and you should kill yourself for being such a bluepilled obnoxious faggot.

I quoted it, and it is a weasel world.
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apologetics
That should get you started.

Like I said, Christianity is 100% kikery. It uses the same tactics to defend itself (apologetics) that the kikes use to defend their bullshit. Your mind is kike owned and operated.

No, they are not natives. They did not appear here until December of 2014, 3 months after the rest of us got here.

pointing out that mentalities can change is an argument, especially since i gave examples from real life. (germans japanese)
it is you who behaves niggerly.

i gave examples for changes in mentality occuring (without sources it''s true). But if you really think that humans are rigid creatures that don't change their mentality then you don't know shit about human nature and you'r denying evolution.

Nigger detected.

And this demonstrates what? 68% of 15% vs 37% of 27% Want to do the math to figure out those relationships?

i don't memorize the quoates from every book I read and the sources, but do you actually belive that the mentalities of a certain ethnic group do no change? that's pretty much what you'r saying. Even when modern europeans for example are radically different from how they were 100 years ago.

Calling you a nigger was an injustice to niggers. You're a kike.

At least answer my question? Do you belive that the mentality of ethnic groups or races can not change?

telegraph. co.uk/news/science/science-news/9267147/Its-nature-not-nurture-personality-lies-in-genes-twins-study-shows.html

Mentality is about the positive attributes someone has that will get him far in life.
There is an obvious effect of genetics on the achievements of races, as you would see if you would look at the world today.
The genes of founders of civilization and the conquerers and explorers of the world still linger in Europeans, while you have the genes of a mudhut builder that smears his kids faces with feces to ward off the flies.

So that's a no on the math part, huh? Okay lets try this. How many of those Christians who voted for Trump did so only because Hillary was the opponent, and even worse how had to be told Trump was good for Israel to finally get on-board?

i never denied that genes have an impact, but throughout generations there can be changes in the mental characteristics of races. Children are not just copies of their parents. Isn't this what evolution is all about?

You said it yourself.

Evolution is the change of physical attributes you absolute mongrel.

You'r saying that whites can't degenerate and blacks can't evolve.

Not just the phisical, you absolute imbecile. Du humans haev monkey brains? I guess you do.

That's how I know you're just throwing around the term without understanding it.

Oh yah, how is that?
Are you saying humans are exempt from evolution?

You can't really blame ISIS or anyone for hating whites. Let's see:

White man started the African slave trade: In reality, The Spanish were the first and the last of the European African slave traders, and the biggest. The ancient Egyptians were the very first though.

The Whites in the US had all the slaves: In reality, African slaves were used from southernmost Chile and Argentina up to the NE colonies, The Hispanic colonies in South and Central America, as well as the Caribbean made much greater use of them. ALL of their ancestor's benefited from the slave trade.

Whites began the fighting in the middle-east: In reality, all of the middle-easterners have been trying to kill each other for thousands of years. Then the Spanish explorers stepped in, and then the white man once spices and oil were found in abundance.

White man is an imperialist: Damned straight we are. With all of that in-fighting everywhere, you made it easy. Even today you can't get your acts together. We should just sit back and let you kill each other, then come in and take everything. In reality, every country, regardless of color,nationality, or continent became an imperialist country at one time in their history, but no one did it as fast as the Japanese. At one time, Spain and Portugal each shared half the world.

The white man brings disharmony wherever he goes. In reality, the African Congo has had nothing but warring factions since the white man LEFT! Little warlords enslave the population for mining and children for warriors. As soon as we leave the middle-east, the exact same thing will start. (Oops! it already has!)

And oh yes, let's not forget….

The white man killed all of those native Americans. Yep, the Spanish did absolutely nothing to all of the Natives in South and Central America, or in North America. Just introduced the horse, syphilis, gonorrhea, smallpox, modern warfare, gunpowder, rifles, bullets, rape, pillaging, Christ, stake burnings, torture, genocide, etc. Must be why there are so many Aztecs and Mayans left around. (Hint guys, You're all Spanish. Very little Native blood in you, and that was only through the maternal line and most likely through a native being raped by a Spaniard. Deal with it!)

So down with the white man! We need a good scapegoat!

t. Jamal, the ape

Learn to spell, nigger.

Evolution is about adapting to your surroundings, the best attribute gets inherited because the specimens with said attribute were the fittest and survived longer / mated more often. There is no degeneration.
Not that you would know, you skipped school to sell coke for your brother.

Don't forget the Arab slave trade in sub-saharan Africa was around much longer than the Spanish or Portugese

How fast do you believe "evolution" occurs? As fast as you want it to in order to prove your point? The more complex the organism the slower the process.

filtered

Disregard this. Just read the whole thing.

Do you not realise how retarded you sound? The letter J is a new letter that was invented for an already existing vocalisation. Iudean -> Iu = Jew

FTFY

Here you go, my man.

How very Semitic of them.

That somehow gave me a hearty kek.

They're almost indistinguishable from Holla Forums except that their fixation is solely on a single Semite rather than a pantheon of subversives.

Christianity and Judaism are offshoots of the same ancient religion. "Judea" was the term for the land they lived in so they and their religion became "Jews" and "Judaism" respectively.

Modern Judaism has been greatly influenced by the Talmud which was written after Jesus' death. The entirety of Jesus' message was that the Pharisees had lost sight of God because they were so caught up in their own traditions. The Talmud is everything that Christ spoke against, and he's mentioned unflatteringly several times (saying he's burning in excrement, son of a whore, etc)

Who cares? It's kikes arguing over who best represents their deity. Explain why you think Europeans have any skin in that game.

you seem asshurt for a muslim cuck working for israel (isisfag)

kill yourself sand nigger.

I was responding to someone conflating ancient and modern Judaism, never mentioned anything about Europe you fucking mong

Nice reddit spacing, faggot. Go worship your kike.

Hey if you're not taking a side and just clarifying that's fine, but there's been plenty of people who want to jump in, make an assertion, and run off. Make no mistake though, they all originate from the same Semitic kikery.

Wrong. Africa is the ideal environment for humanity. It's where we originally came from, our natural habitat.
It's not ideal for civilization however.
When you can live by simply hunting constantly and you don't have to prepare for winter, you don't evolve to become more intelligent and more capable of predicting and preparing for the future.>>9260663

They're not white in the way we use the term, they're just indigenous inhabitants from before the mudslime rape n' conquest wave

mudslimes hate them

For you.
Africans can live in africa without any technology.
Winter requires planning and long-term thinking.

Again, for you.
Civilized europeans weren't going to live in a diseased place.
Africans simply breed more and hope enough of their own survive. r/K selection.
Living in Africa is easier and requires less intelligence.
Doesn't mean it's good.

because we safe space now. 👌

literally anti-white goyim!

but what if the entire west are race traitors..?
well, I guess the west deserves to die then…

Holy shit is that spicy.

t. rabbi

Aramaic is one of the largest semitic language groups you stupid fucking idiot it's also what Assyrians speak today. Have you ever even Googled the topic? Jesus spoke Western Aramaic, Assyrians speaks Eastern Neo-Aramaic which is a merge of imperial Aramaic and Akkadian.

The earliest written Akkadian texts were from the third millennium BC. Not long after Sumerian. They most definitely were sister cultures. You're just a biased faggot who doesn't want his idea of an oppressed blonde hair blue eyed Aryan Sumer tarnished. How about you read a book on the subject and you'll see exactly how much these two civilizations willingly mingled

The bible provides the whole lineage from Adam to Christ, including age, which is used to calculate the time of Noah's flood. The fact that you don't know this says a lot.

https: //answersingenesis.org/bible-timeline/timeline-for-the-flood/

Okay, so I guess you get to arbitrarily choose what is and is not literal to avoid any of my specific arguments using the text. How convenient. Jesus himself took it all pretty literally, but I guess he was just pretending to not know correctly, right? Admitting that it's not all literal is the first step to recovery, I can tell you that much as an ex-Christian.

You've said some pretty rope worthy stuff since I was in this thread yesterday. You're obviously brainwashed beyond arguments actually having any effect. We cornered you into trying to larp about Europeans being descendant from Noah, and now that that's obviously incorrect given the lineages and timelines directly from the bible, you've resorted to an anti-white flurry of attacks against your own ancestors for the sake of foreigners. If you don't see the problem here, then there's not much more to be said.

Italians are white. The Romans were white. How the fuck do you think their civilization was so dominant and so advanced?

I know, right. How can somebody who never existed be jewish?

Also if you want to argue from history about whether or not Pagan Europeans could've created civilization, then I would direct you to the Roman Republic and the Greek Empire, both of which existed before Mary even spread her legs for Tiberius Pantera. To even argue that everything we see in the middle ages is directly a result of the adoption of Christianity is foolish, and completely ignores the momentum of previous Pagan civilizations and cultures, and the fact that much of the old customs were maintained after the conversion. The fact that a people become Christian does not mean that all of their subsequent actions and achievements are caused by them being Christian, especially when one considers the lack of availability of the scriptures for the layman and others throughout the middle ages.

If you want to argue that ancient Romans and Greek were not white or European, then you're done and just stop debating. When exposed to these civilizations, the north-western Europeans took hold of them in a way that other peoples did not, just look at the middle east and north Africa, this is proof of their superiority in intelligence and essence. We can never know what would've happened without the spread of Christianity, and to argue that the spread of civilization would have not happened without it is ridiculous and is only supported by the lack of multiple timelines to observe.

The Tiberius Pantera thing was a joke.

He's probably just a Christian.

Open Borders for Israel?

t. Secular Humanistic Jewish Orthodox Atheist based in JollyJeud

That picture is missing Latins and Germanics and Iberians.

Cuckchan is the other way lad. You shills derail every thread with your shitty religious D&C tactics.

I'm not the one saying that ancient whites were niggers or nigger equivalents. It's those advocating for Christianity who do that.
But you're right, maybe I shouldn't assume that he is Christian. Maybe he just advocates for it but is actually an atheist or pagan.

they still do don't they