I have plantar fasciitis and I need help please. My foot is in major pain. You are my only hope Holla Forums

I have plantar fasciitis and I need help please. My foot is in major pain. You are my only hope Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/pd/new-balance-990v4/M990-V4.html?newSelectorsOnly=true
theinsolestore.com/birkenstock-and-birko-orthopadie-insoles.html
theinsolestore.com/birkenstock-blue-footbed-heeled-arch-support-insoles.html)
theinsolestore.com/birkenstock-air-cushion-full-length-insoles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just lie in bed and watch kino, do some stretching of your feet every now and then.

Smoke weed to ease the pain, drink water and watch kino

Ice pack on foot, elevate leg above hip level, watch Tales From the Crypt

Or, read the actual EC comics instead.
Especially the stories drawn by 'Ghastly' Graham Ingels - perfect reading for Halloween.

How you hanging in there op?

flesh eating foot disease? you're gonna die, bro

I hope you die trumpcuck

Just soak your feet in Epsom salts for a good long while. Totally cured mine.

Flesh eating feet are dangerous, user.

Get diabetes to cure your pain.

Wait I can probably help you, what kind of shoes/insoles do you wear and how many miles per day do you walk?

I wear pic related everyday with no inserts

Shit hurts worse, been messaging it, helps a little

Ironicly I do have Diabetes

Looks like we'll have to amputate.

Did you let it go long enough that you can not move your feet? If you can move your feet lay down in your bed on your back and bend your ankle so your toes go back toward your shin gently. Do not use your hand just bend your ankle. Keep doing it unless it starts to hurt a lot. If you can keep doing it just bend and hold for 10 seconds release and do it again. A little side to side movement might hurt a little but it helps a little too. This helps me in the morning before I get out of bed. This helps stretch out the muscle in your foot between your heel and toes that is too tight. You will probably want to get some well padded shoes or inserts so you can walk without too much pain. Stop wearing the shitty dress shoes while walking on rough terrain.

There's your problem

Am I dreaming?

we are a big family and most of the leftypol crowd has been permabanned.

dubs confirm

Maybe but not having id and being user means fighting tooth in nail in one thread over nonsense and being helpful or completely agreeing in another thread. Something forums with sign in and names attached to every post will never have.

I recognise my enemies thanks to my spider-sense.

Don't go in to the warehouse alone

Seriously you should at the very least get a pair of supportive sneakers or motion control shoes with inserts.
I had something like this which I developed from heelstriking in my shoes without support.
Get a pair of new balance 990v4, 997 brooks beast or similar shoe that is supportive.
Ironically you'll be better off with a harder, supportive insert than with a cushy one.

newbalance.com/pd/new-balance-990v4/M990-V4.html?newSelectorsOnly=true
If you can, try these on in a store (they have wide sizes too).
theinsolestore.com/birkenstock-and-birko-orthopadie-insoles.html
These Birkenstock inserts are the best I've ever used (lots of other ones like spenco total support or superfeet green/orange are good but lose shape too quickly)

I would recommend that you get the blue heeled insert as it will have a cup that holds your heel in place (theinsolestore.com/birkenstock-blue-footbed-heeled-arch-support-insoles.html) they also have wide and narrow sizes incase you get the shoes in a wide or narrow size.
If you really need some padding as well, you can get these theinsolestore.com/birkenstock-air-cushion-full-length-insoles.html and lay them on top.

I'm not some shill for insole store, I just thought their product descriptions were pretty good, all this is also available on amazon.

I had real problems that were similar and it took me fucking forever to figure them out.
At the very least get a pair of new balance 990s and get a superfeet green or orange inserts and install those.
Also cycling between shoes I find sometimes helps.

Hope it works out.

Also idk if you have diabetic nerve pain or any of that stuff but it would help that and it would help cushion your feet in the shoes if you got a pair of compression socks or even just padded wool socks like woolrich or wigwam makes. They last much longer than cotton sucks also.

Hope a bird shits acid down your throat, niggercuck.

Thanks for your help m8

You okay OP

EPSOM SALTS NIGGER

No problem, happy to share what I've learned with any user's in need.

is yourfoot okay?