Top kike Lord Rothschild discusses cousin’s crucial role in ‘miracle’ Balfour Declaration

Top kike Lord Rothschild discusses cousin’s crucial role in ‘miracle’ Balfour Declaration

Speaking ahead of the 67-word letter’s centenary, Jacob Rothschild describes the historic declaration which paved the way for Israel’s existence

The current and fourth Lord Rothschild has described the Balfour Declaration that helped pave the way for the creation of Israel as a “miracle” and revealed new details about his cousin Dorothea’s crucial role.

Speaking ahead of the 67-word letter’s centenary, they are his first ever public comments on the show of support from then-foreign secretary Lord Balfour to the second Lord Rothschild, his eccentric uncle Walter, and were made in a rare TV interview with former Israeli ambassador Daniel Taub as part of the Balfour 100 project.

Jacob Rothschild, 80, head of the family’s banking dynasty, said the declaration of support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine went through five drafts before finally being penned on 2 November 1917, adding: “It was the greatest event in Jewish life for thousands of years, a miracle… It took 3,000 years to get to this.”

The way it was achieved was extraordinary, he said. “It was the most incredible piece of opportunism. You had an impoverished would-be scientist, Chaim Weizmann, who somehow gets to England, meets a few people, including members of my family, seduces them, he has such charm and conviction, he gets to Balfour, and unbelievably, he persuades Lord Balfour, and Lloyd George, the prime minister, and most of the ministers, that this idea of a national home for Jews should be allowed to take place. I mean it’s so, so unlikely.”

The letter “changed the course of history for the Middle East and the Jewish people,” said Taub, who interviewed Rothschild at Waddeston Manor in Buckinghamshire, a country pile bequeathed to the nation by the family in 1957, where the Declaration is kept.

It was written to Walter Rothschild, a naturalist and collector, who was first and foremost interested in ornithology (the study of birds), said Jacob, and a “deeply eccentric man who rode around Tring Park on giant tortoises and whose carriage was pulled by zebras.

Walter only became interested in Zionism in later life, but Rothschild said he had been “deeply committed to Israel since the 1960s and have been there every year since”.

However, he said his family at the time was divided on the idea of Israel, noting that some members “didn’t think it was a good thing that this national home be established there”.

He also revealed for the first time the role of his cousin Dorothy de Rothschild, who acted as a critical go-between while still in her teens. Describing her as “devoted to Israel,” Rothschild said: “What she did, which was crucially important, was to connect Weizmann to the British establishment, and extraordinarily, she told Weizmann how to integrate, how to insert himself into British establishment life, which he learned very quickly.”

Her letters, which are stored at Waddeston, detail her later dealings with a range of Zionist leaders, and her advice on the organisation of the Zionist Conference, and Rothschild said she had a profound effect on him, introducing him to Israel and the family’s philanthropic foundation in 1962.

archive.is/cvQWG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration#Authors_and_evolution_of_the_draft
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The audacity of these kikes.

Lol, it just magically happened goy.

this video will never stop pissing me off.
The man who filmed Jacob Rothchild had every fucking chance to kill him and do a little bit to save humanity from international jewry, but instead he chose to film him, thinking 'exposing' him would do ANYTHING.

He's in the middle of the road, no security or any of that with him, and the guy filming does nothing.
FUCK!

because you think it'd have changed anything, FBI ?

Well.. I am not fbi and i had the same idea

If he kidnapped him, maybe he would have been able to cause some small change but killing him would have been of no use at all. The richest guy on the planet sure has some kind of contingency plan in case of his demise, especially if he's already 90+ years old, don't you think?

Yeah, his family.

Funny story. Hitler captured one of them in Austria and he released him.

Think these things through user. He's already mega rich and powerful, with many mega rich and powerful comrades. They probably all have RFID chips and the like for such an occasion.

But lets say he did do it, think of the revenge they would have on him. If he has family, they're gone. He'll probably be strapped to a chair and watch a live stream of them murdering his loved ones. If he has no family, they're going to make him suffer until the bitter end.

For what was the largest ransom in history at the time.

well, actually, i think it could've

You should see how they describe it.

1. There's probably snipers positioned in key areas on his route.
2. The guy recording is probably controlled opposition.

We need an user with nothing to lose to 'interview' these kikes, specially the younger ones. When Mossad/CIA comes to get you, take them down with you.

this

His children would continue on. You have to wipe out the entire line at once.

He doesn't seem like he runs the world. Is he even that rich? I know Burgers automatically assume anyone with a British accent is evil, it's in all of your movies, but let's look at the video for a second.

He looks a bit glassy eyed / drunk and in a generally good mood, maybe even a little excited someone recognised him and has questions for him. In fact only when the guy says:

Rothschild turns around and looks scared for a brief moment. If you're going to subscribe to the One Elite Group conspiracy that runs the world, you have to realise they would never appear in public or be visible to us whatsoever. Read a little about Judaism in the Old Testament-

They would have a Temple and several veils in front of a throne/altar which nobody except the High Priest could go behind. "God" was always behind several layers of protection and virtually unreachable for the common man.

Anyone who's been here for any length of time knows that there's someone or something that the rothchilds act as a front for.

He's a jew (Luke Rudkowski).

do so what's the story?

i've read that one series of screencaps on the rothschilds that was advertised as the ultimate redpill but i didn't know they were puppets themselves as well, can you elaborate?

I love how that exact phrase turns up every time the Rothschilds come up in a thread. Yet the identity of the mystery villain is never mentioned.

also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration#Authors_and_evolution_of_the_draft

They're not, its so obviously a crew/jidf shill its painful

If I'm correct Hitler actually captured more than one, none were killed, all were released.

It's called Satan. They are the synagogue

Someone on Pol might call me a shill for saying this.

I have personally known a few kids that came from successful families in my hometown. Something I learned about these kids is that they had to learn how to protect the reputation of their family from an early age. Even at 12 or 13, they couldn't say or do something with out the whole town hearing about it. They couldn't be as much of a care free teenager as some kids could. They had always be aware of how they spoke to people so that they wouldn't accidently say something slightly disrespectful. Because if they did, it would hurt the family business. They didn't ask for this responsibility. They were born into it. Also, there is always going to be a handful of people who automatically decide that wealthy and successful people think that they are better than everyone else whether they actually think of themselves that way or not. The resentment of others will inevitably lead to those successful people feeling some resentment back.

I will say, there are the obvious upsides. It is nice to gain exceptional people skills at an early age. It is nice to get a nice car when you are 16. Also, to get your college paid for. I'm just saying that there are downsides.

Now, with all of that in mind, think about the Rothschild family. Instead of being well known in one small town, they are known by a significant percentage of the world population. You could find African tribesmen who have at least heard about the Rothschilds. Not only that, a certain amount of people are going to immediately go into Alex Jones mode and scream illuminati. They will do this whether the Rothschilds handle things fairly or not. Perhaps the Rothschilds know where the fair compromise with Gentiles is. Perhaps they would like a fair agreement with Gentiles on what can and cannot be done by either side. But when you go your whole life being subjected to the amount of scrutiny that the Rothschild family has, it has to make you feel some deserved resentment. They are just people after all. They have feelings, hopes and regrets like everyone else. Also, if they tried to make this point, everyone would just roll their eyes.

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold the Rothshilds to any standard whatsoever. We should keep an eye on what they do. But I think we could stand to remember that they are just people too.

Make no mistake, I want to get western civilization back on track. There are a handful of Jews in this world that I will be permanently pissed off at. At the same time though, having just a neutral understanding of things is important.

You can't even check my Hitler dubs. Come on.

What did Kek mean by this?

To quote inglorious basterds, "If you want to win the war tonight, you have to make a deal". That is what Kek is saying.

It's coming. In the year 2019. Kek hath spoken.

Nice try kike!
The > 3 million raped children, women, grannies will never be forgotten. And all because these kikes wanted Israel.

mmmmmm. noice.

theyre fucking subhuman, subversive, nation destroying kikes, you fucking JIDF faggot. get the fuck outta here

Are you guys forgetting about the Reptillian "pastor" in Idaho that got shot 5 times in the head with a .45 FMJ and survived with little injury.

You can't just kill them. Its not that easy.

Kill yourself, kike-larper.

They really do think of everyone as stupid goyim. Nobody ever sees their hand moving the pieces.
mileswmathis.com/updates.html

A particularly interesting article on Hawking:
milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

Sup you privileged kike.

Adopting the slurs of the left…
>>>/oven/

Yeah and using them against you kike.

There is nothing wrong with privilege. Your anscestors fought and bled to provide you with this inheritance and "privileges" are your birthright.
this has nothing to do with disgusting kike bankers confiscating europes wealth with usury. Stop using communist class warfare rhetoric you fucking tool

Nope.
The Rothschilds are some of the sickest, occultist fucks I have ever dealt with.
I met one of them at uni, dedicated follower of the owl and believed totemic runes carried power - she was the one that convinced me the occult was real which ultimately led me to Thule

They are literally worse than deadly viruses. Kill yourself you subhuman piece of filth.

it was churchill and the carlyle group who actually did the work.

and we brits can undo it too.

you met a rothschild? what kind of school did you go to?

Sure thing Alex

I hope you're joking about muh fbi because inaction gets us nowhere.
typical tricks schlomo :^)