Some of you guys are pretty cool. Dont go to Theramore tomorrow

Some of you guys are pretty cool. Dont go to Theramore tomorrow.

More like "Don't go see this piece of shit", right.

Oh yeah i forgot the movie is coming out soon. dont go see that either.

no

I am starting to suspect that people here don't get the reference. It sort of makes sense, given the age group posting here now, though.

lol I get it, I would watch my bf play it all the time XD

i knew what he was referring and found it boring

I think you are fucking on me right now.

what do you mean :p

Now I know for sure I'm being trolled.

School shootings aren't funny, user.

I love music.

I don't get it. Is it just about the movie theater shooting thing? Because you can't expect everyone to have played WoW.

Is the Horde uprising finally going down? You might want to chillax and not alert Alliance.

backpack-cuck is that you?

HE DINDUNUFFIN!

Well that story really went places.

Quality story-writing, Blizzard!

Some of you guys are pretty cool. Dont go to Lordaeron tomorrow.

I remember back when everyone played WoW and runescape and now I get people like you who come in here and make WoW look like some weird obscure korean MMO.

it sure is now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOVIES GONNA BE SHIT

SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIT

old RS is still such a solid concept for a game, roguelike aspects in pvp mmos are so underutilized. They generate a level of salt rarely found.

Ahhhhhh memories,
Good old cuckchan's /r9k/

Some of you guys are okay, don't go to Westfall tomorrow.

Why did you say that back then?

Wow died because they went for the casual market. They forgot that forcing teamwork and forcing players to work together and share experiences in a new world was its entire hook. The more casual it got the more people it inevitably lost.

Not only that but the casual market proved unpleasable. Because they dumbed down the endgame content to such a degree that uncoordinated pubs could beat it in under a week, everything was consumed much faster than the skeleton crew of a dev team could create it in. Imagine if Siege of Orgrimmar was as challenging as Naxxramas; it still went on for too long, but at least it would have fit its purpose of giving the community something to dig into and last with before WoD.

didn't most MMO's back then just take away everything you have?

I can't wait to see him laser blast Sargeras.

Of course everyone you talked to played WoW, silly. You were talking to them in the game.
I'm almost 30 and I never picked that game up. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Sargeras isn't the main bad guy anymore.

School shooting are fun amirite xDD???!?!?!
MK Ultra is not real at all xD rofl

yeah they are hilarious, I hope someone does it at your school so you can join the fun new friend :)

Haha thanks :^)