CALIFORNIA RECOGNIZES TRUMP AS PRESIDENT JUST IN TIME TO REQUEST FINANCIAL AID

h ttp://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-suddenly-recognized-president-california-liberal-state-begs-help/
h ttp://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/11/gov-jerry-brown-asks-potential-nemesis-president-trump-for-aid/

NO DEAL, LET 'EM STARVE!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.
archive.fo/N9adP
youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
liveleak.com/view?i=025_1486992272
archive.is/E3ihK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You made your bed, now die in it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bend the knee before the God Emperor and maybe your cuck state will get some gibs.

He should give the money directly to whatever counties that have been affected, which are most likely red counties, so the jews don't get any of the money.

The only "red" you've got in california is of the "better dead than" variety.

Let them drown in their own dogshit.

jesus christ. its like for libshits in cali 1969 never ended. welcome to reality idiots, your state would fall apart without handouts(((in urban areas)))

the 60s are OVER

Not doubt Trump will help them, but he'll cut a deal to benefit his goals. He has all the cards in this particular match after all.

Wait, could he really use it to round up illegals?

dead wrong

They got money to feed millions of illegal spics but cant afford to clean up a few trees ?

The reds will be so triggered and humiliated having to say thank you to the man they despise so much.

I say leave them up shits creek without a paddle. Expedite their retarded secession and build the wall around Commiefornia too.

FUCK THE WEST COAST

This timeline is truly better than any anime I could have imagined.

He should publicly announce that federal resources are contingent on cooperative law enforcement.

Make them choose illegal Mexicans over gibs.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Uhm, what now? Red means they vote Republican.

This will probably be exactly what he's going to do. Obey his commands and federal enforcement or pay the price alone.

Reminded me of this

how do you fuck up that bad?

How fucking new are you nigger? Reds refer to commies, you goddamn child.

Art of the deal boys.

Because all of Californias money goes to immigration and regulations.

California's such a wealthy state I'm sure George Clooney will offer a few million along with his Hollywood friends to pay for it all.

Not when it comes to the presidency.

You really have absolutely no idea what I was talking about, do you?

no catch - no prize

Is that dam in Sacramento actually damaged or is that just a fucking gibs ploy too

Fuck them. Let them know the Federal funding cut off for not enforcing the law wasn't a bluff or a threat. They chose their course of action. Let them live with it.

I remember an user predicted exactly this and how we should go about it. By whispering in their ear

No.

I have a feeling that trump will say something that will throw this faggot under the bus and send help to California for his love of the American People. Praise Kek Shadilay!

10$ BOUNTY ON EVERY ILLEGAL CAUGHT IN CALIFORNIA
100% OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE CALIFORNIA DISASTER RELIEF FUND

If they are going to bend the knee, then they need to do it publicly, while the whole world watches our Emperor show mercy. They need to denounce any sanctuary stances and instead announce their intentions to become a state willing to assist ICE in any way possible. Pedowood needs to beg with the same energy they used to condemn him. They should be made an example of. The world should watch them bend and break to the undeniable fact that they were wrong and only by stepping into the grace of Trump can they be made right.

just to clarify, the early damage estimates are minimum 200 million dollars
that's 20 million illegals @ 10 a head

Same. Trump understands legend making. If he could fly to Cali himself and have video of him carrying buckets on top of the dam, he would.

This would be so sweet.
Id love to witness Gov Moonbeam having to swallow that bitter pill live on TV.

The spillway was damaged in 2013 and never repaired. Estimated cost of repair is now 200-300 million.

Honestly him playing the hero in this would just win him more votes and make libshits on twitter blow up. It would be great to see him make a fool out of the govoner too, imagine trump helping out at the dam while the govoner sleeps. It would be a PR nightmare

Oh god this is too fucking delicious someone call me an ambulance I can't handle it.

Commifornia politicians would personally hold the head of every white person in the state beneath the flood waters before they ever bend the knee. If Trump refuses to send funds, the politicians will basically just shrug and let the people affected die of starvation, exposure, and disease. No one will care because the people in danger from the flooding are white.

How is this ice cream called?

phew. Get fucked socalfags

pretty sure that's cake user

Let's not get carried away, here. It's largely white, but not all of them are.

Viennetta

You only had to listen.

That won't save you commiefornia

That sounds like political suicide m8. There's no positive way to spin that.
"Oh well, people HERE might be dying or losing their property, but I just LOVE that our governor is standing up to that meanie Drumpf against the deportation of illegal spics!!". No one is that insane, right?

They will always choose gibs - just like every other failed communist state before.

Yes, he could. National Guard supersedes all LEAs and if they allow ICE to operate no court, cop, or limpdick liberal on a jury will be able to stop them

This.

Also.
My vengeful (true self) wants Commiefornia to die.
But my Trump supporting self wants him to get the PR.

I really want Commiefornia to die, though.

THE FIRE COCK IS COMING HOME TO ROOST

Please let them starve to death.

Californian here
This is glorious. Because California really only has 2 options;
1.) Stop leeching off the Federal Government like democrats seem to enjoy doing

Or

2.) Recognize Trumps legitimacy

Either way Californian democrats lose! I love this!

Yeah, I know we all want to say "Fuck 'em", but I think the right move (and the one Trump will play) is to be the hero in this situation.

checked

It would have to be broadcast everywhere.
And there's risk of the MSM to spin it.
Call it a bribe to get the mexicans out.
Call it blackmail.
Etc.

Art of the Deal.

Bend the knee to sanctuary cities or perish under the weight of the great flood.

Last warning.

I fucking love that smile right before he realizes the photographer is an ovendodger.

I think he needs to make them bend the knee a bit harder. Saying it was a "joke" isn't good enough considering the amount of slander CA has been involved in.

Why did I expect anything else?

fuck, i forgot to check those ssweet hitler dubs.

Now lads, check this out.
I'm no Reddit fag but I was curious to taste their salt so googled "reddit California dam disaster trump".
Then I found this:
www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5syy2a/thousands_to_be_killed_in_ca_oroville_dam_failure

IT WAS POSTED THREE SAYS AGO

What exactly are the white people that are left supposed to do about it? They have no money because the government has taken it all and given it to spics. They barely have any guns. The police are corrupt at best and part of the pedo cults at worst. The courts are the same. Their voting power counts for shit. The only recourse is to hope the federal government does something to protect them which may or may not happen. I have faith in Trump but there's a lot of factors in play.

The state is overrun with spics and their liberal pets who want white people dead. What do you think?

This could be Trump's equivalent of Christie hugging Obama after Hurricane Sandy. Jerry Brown has no fucking choice but to be cordial and respectful toward Trump in a time of crisis and he'll lose major points politically because of it.

This is what ot feels like to win fellas XD

I agree, being the hero here would win over even more people. I really hope Trump doesn't get petty over this, even more since I'm in California.

Something like this is big leverage anyway, if moonbeam begs for help, gets it, and then refuses to help Trump out over something like evicting CA illegals, he would look even more slimy and pathetic, especially if Trump gets something in writing.

If Trump does this right, it can be a yuge win.

SANCTUARY STATUS: VOID

ASSES AND EGGSHELLS

Agreed. Regardless of personal politics or pride, no one wants to be responsible for the death of innocent Americans. He would become a monster in the eyes of the world because Trump WILL call him out on it. I can already see the tweets, "Gov. J Brown decides illegals are more important than American lives! Traitor!!!"

You are so goddamn wrong.
You've clearly forgotten that prior to the globalist onslaught and Dem-sanctioned illegals flooding this state over the last thirty years (which neocons and RINOs did NOTHING to stop) CA was red as fuck. Many areas still are, including the areas in danger from the fucking dam tonight. Those communities voted for Trump.

Protip: note that Hetch Hetchy Dam, which supplies San Fagcisco's water, is very well maintained. Can't you guess why? Because Sacramento says fuck red counties. But here's a good thought: if the dam does break, Sacramento's levees will fail. I hope that fucker Brown drowns, and his legion of lib lawmakers with him. This Californian would weep for Oroville, but cheer for the inundation of the Sacramento political elite.

I will enjoy watching Brown crawl to Trump.

I wouldn't do it without making CA get rid of all their sanctuary cities and help facilitate the deportation of illegals. If they don't play dice they get nothing. I don't care if you're in the state, CA has treated Trump like absolute trash.

Somebody photoshop a smile onto his face for me.

My hope is that this dam crisis (which will be ongoing for months because the rain and snow aren't stopping anytime soon) will be what kills the sanctuary city and seceding bullshit for good.

How about this? California stops catering to illegal immigrants and selling out their own citizens for stupid tacos, THEN we can talk about financial aid for your disaster relief? That's easily reasonable.

Nah. Bail them out first and then use that as a position of moral and ethical superiority to shred the state government once the situation has been resolved. If he did it the other way around then the lügenpresse would be able to screech endlessly about playing party politics with the lives of Americans. Trump can come out of this looking like the bigger man and it gives the rats running California a way to save face while Trump gets what he wants (because face it, they're always going to engage in [autistic screeching] over Trump and the virtue signaling is what they really care about) - and if they don't bend the knee while still taking his money they look like the two-faced rats they are. The only danger I could see is if Brown tries to stall federal aid with unreasonable conditions but then all Trump has to do is bring his bullshit into the light (revealing that they're the ones playing politics with the lives of their fucking citizens, and constituents no less.

There really isn't a way I can see Trump coming out of this looking bad if it happens along these lines.

Agree. And I think this is what he will do.

meant for

Im utterly convinced this dam was sabotaged. This is too perfect.

We need to start digging into this.

Yeah, federal aid in exchange for ending sanctuary cities and help with deportation would be a good starting deal.

Only because the the lefties are so insanely outspoken here, there are still a lot of people pissed with what CA has become.

Trump has a great opportunity here, he can be the hero and win over even more white Californians while also deal with the sanctuary city problem all in one move. It sounds like moonbeam is ready to play some ball, he's stuck in a cuck corner right now.

I disagree. The press will demonise trump either way. This trade of financial leverage for moral leverage is a risky and bad deal.

wait you telling me that crack is from 2013
and they just filled it back up ?!?!

It could be even bigger blowback for Jerry Brown to refuse fed aid so he can keep his pet illegals.

But yes, the media will spin it no matter what, which is exactly why more illegal eviction and sanctuary cities should be a part of the deal.

Please help Mr. President . . . get us out of California!

-Your friend, State of Jefferson

And California can't reach down the sides of the sofa to stump up that to fix the damage? This seems like it's intended to be some sort of trap. A badly thought out one, but a trap nonetheless.

Ask Madonna for cash to shore up the dam

Fug…

dry*

Disregard that. Named after Vienna, not Venice.

You have to remember, that 200 million would just about do it for an entire year's surplus in Commiefornia. They're already almost 500 billion in debt, too. Paying to fix this shit would necessitate more loans, which might cause the whole thing to come crumbling down.

Never underestimate moral leverage; it works absolute wonders on voters and any gain on his part would be a side dish to California getting hoisted on its own petard because they have no way out - if they take the money they expose themselves as spineless turbocucks and if they refuse the money or try to attach conditions they're prioritizing the welfare of illegals over the people of California in the most blatant way possible. He's already damned if he does and damned if he doesn't in the eyes of the libs and MSM and California WILL fall into line one way or another because it's a ramshackle mess that bleeds money so the brownie points are a better deal in the long run and with all things considered because it provides an exceptional moral high ground for all future negotiations. The eyes of the entire nation are going to be on Oroville tomorrow and such self-evident magnanimity and goodwill isn't going to spinnable without being so blatant that it's self-defeating - and that's assuming that he doesn't use his presidential soapbox to side-step the MSM as a whole.

Nimble navigation.

Eat a dick, Commiefornia.

a photoshop wizard i am not.

Three whole says?

igotchufamalams

TRUMP CURSE STRIKING AN ENTIRE STATE. SHADILAY

dont forget trump got 32% of the vote in CA. I think it could have been higher too if disenfranchised Californianas went out to vote. Most CA counties are red

Somebody make a pepe of this.

Cucked by Nature herself, Kek truly does smile upon us

These people think trump is hitler. They will not warm up to him. Moral leverage is unobtainable.

Nice! Thanks. This was from the RWArtS thread. Love the idea of turning their shit around on them.

(((Byzantium))) murders the Italians living in Constantinople then gets mad when Venice opens up a can of righteous whoopass in retaliation

We can't just cut off California, but the wayward state needs to make concessions, too.

Otherwise, Trump dumps boatloads of money on them, collected from other state's taxes, and then CA turns and around and fucks us all. Remember, it's leftists we talking about here. They "are beyond" any sense of history or decency, and cannot be held accountable, not even by contracts.

Concessions, then aid, and not before.

He's absolutely right though. Reds are a euphemism for commies that goes back to the Cold War, same as pinko.

The moral leverage isn't for those True Believers, it's for everyone else; like I said, this is about shitting on California in front of everyone else more than anything else. If Trump comes down from on high and bails California - his avowed enemies - out and the libs are still REEEEEE-ing their lungs out at him, how does that make them look?

i doubt it, but maybe the people who built it way back whenever(i assume it was between the 50s and the 70s) were communist architects or compromised or something. theres nothing scarier than an architect with a grudge. he could literally build your shit to collapse. maybe he knew the bedrock wasent sound but would hold for a certain period of years.

idk.

but it could be interesting to figure out who built this fucking dam considering how avoidable this who dam sitiuation was(so punny) haha

Dirty Leaf that's been out of the loop for a while:
What's going on with that dam? Will it collapse?
What's happened with Pizzagate recently? Arrests are happening? Last I heard it was in the "look at all these pedophilic symbols and (((coincidences))), we must look further!" stage.
Sage for not contributing.

we should also figure out the specific politicians who completly ignored this potentially catastrophe event and didnt say shit about it for years, and then come crying to bid daddy trump for help despite shitting all over his welcoming mat.

fucking parasites

Make him beg on the knees in the truest sense of the word.
Then give a credit to those areas directly effected.
Have the credit be paid back in deported illegals.

Various pedos and human trafficking rings have been arrested since Sessions was voted in, not sure if they're connected to pizza gate though.

California is a treasonous state with plans to secede from the union, we can absolutely grant them the opportunity to rely on their own economy.

Or we can just hang all of the spics and traitors in the street and keep the fucking territory lad.

any links, genuenly curious, polite sage

The Emergency spillway was used for a short time but that was found to be in poor condition as well so they opened the severely damaged main spillway to 150 cubic feet per second to shut off the flow from the emergency spillway so the emergency spillway wouldn't collapse and drain the top 50ft of the lake. Either way it looks like the mountain will erode away and may just cause a collapse within the next week due to ==EVEN MOAR RAIN== ==GLORY TO KEK==

At this point it seems they are just buying time

checked

Kek wills it!

you are a fucking cuckold traitor for even thinking about giving up an inch of rightful american clay

and the greatest part of this tragedy, is that they meay try to spin the responsiblilty for this to trump. NOPE. inrascructure is defined by law(98% sure) than infrastruce except for very few incidences are all state regulated. so the liberals in hotel california may have released a flood of supporters changing their stance on sanctuaries cities considering its consting the rest of the vital functions of a well run state that has bad grea ((press)) about being the second largest economy and all that bullshit.

The dam was built correctly but was NEVER INTENDED TO OPERATE AT SPILLWAY CAPACITY. The people administrating it have been storing way, way way too much water in it because muh farms and then muh drought and now the spillways that were intended to be used only in cases of emergencies are giving way because they've been using them as a part of normal operations. The main spillway is actually so damaged that they're only running it at 150 CFS and as the cherry on top the last time the feds gave the dam their stamp of approval was 2005. It probably hasn't even been inspected since then.

Best timeline.

I'm gonna play the optimist and say

Best case scenario if it does dam fails

The biggest one was a nation wide sweep, which strangely has little coverage, saved 28 kids archive. fo/D8A5T
100 Hundred arrests in Illinois
archive. fo/BS1NM
And 42 in Tennessee
archive.fo/N9adP

Some more here and there as well, mostly underage prostitution though.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Trump shouldn't give them anything

They'd just say he was actually doing his job for once. He's expected to help, so he wouldn't score any sort of moral victory. Terrible play.

He shouldn't, but he will. It's his job

it'd be a perfect moment to turn the funding into a rhetorical weapon by comparing the cost of the dam with the refugee program and other wastes.

You're a couple of 2D thinkers. It's a lot easier to declare war on a foreign country than on a US state.

American education everyone. World renowned arrogance is considered a virtue. Hang yourself.

Why are californian republicans such crybabies?

you read my mind, but he has to present it as a way of saving american lives and creating american jobs as well we have to keep the message positive or else they subvert our good intiontion. WHICH IS SECURING THE BORDER LIKE ANY OTHER SOVERIGN NATION.

thats clearly a shill who should go back to his empty life

Trump will cuck.

Personally I would ==LOVE== to see sac flooded.

at least major highways and high-tension power distribution lines will be washed away when it does break

While I don't hate the idea, you know damn well that President Trump will be there to help his citizens, no matter what state they may be in, no matter what childish attitudes they may be spewing.

Why?

Because He IS the President.

Force of habit - when i see such a cringey thread full of LARP-tier estimations and fantasies, i sage.

Nice IDigits tho.

he needs to go in there with a plan, a step by step plan on what to do to clean up, figure out property damage, whos responible exec. and also have a stern talk about why this issue was ignored until a dam is literally at the point of collapese. and make it clear that shit kinda shit wont happen under him. the state government has to keep their shit together or else why are we paying them to ignore one of the biggest enviornmental disastors in recent history.

where is all that edcess wahter going to go?

a sage is not a down-vote

back to plebbit fruitcake

Hopefully the big earthquake happens and they are truly crippled.

commiefornia is bankrupt and they were so insistent on being independent so let them sort it out themselves.

California better tighten its fucking belt!

STAY OUT OF WASHINGTON YOU WELFARE SUCKING PARASITES!

Stay salty, faggot.

oh no the MSM will spin it
how will Trump ever recover

Well, one thing I WOULD do if I were the God-Emperor, is to remind every taxpayer in Commiefornia that they blow over 30 billion a year on public services for illegals.
That would have been 3 times what it would have cost to repair & maintain that dam.
And I'd also remind them all of the onerous tax burden they all live under to keep the kids of illegals in their public schools, the massive welfare bureaucracy they need to hand out all that welfare (bilingually) and the far more extensive infrastructure they need to supply water and sewage services to all those multi-millions of people that shouldn't be here in the first place.

And that all they get in return is higher crime rates, drug cartel wars, and random innocent people murdered just because they're white.

People without crippling autism occasionally understand context is of equal importance to word choice.

Won't happen. Leftists are hypocrites. They'll never recognize the moral and ethical superiority of that move. They'll just convince themselves they have power over Trump and will continue pulling the stuff they always pull. They don't care about looking like rats.

Don't play the morality game with people who have no morals.

(checked)

This

Again, the left does not care about being hypocrites. They have no shame and no guilt. Trying to play a moral game with someone who lacks morals never a winning decision.

If he bails out his avowed enemies who mismanaged their own funds while they continue to block his legal actions it makes him look like a fucking cuck. How does it make a parent look who gives their screaming child candy while they're having a tantrum? CA government fucked itself and the Americans who live there in favor of protecting illegals. This is the perfect time to strong-arm CA government into compliance with federal immigration law.

The state of Jefferson is not California, anons.
And if you're defending the valley as "muh farmlands" you can get fucked. That's the shit sustaining that steady flow of mud that's growing ever-further north. It's like you sheltered norcal faggots have never been to Fresno.

California was once great, and will be great again. Don't pretend it's great now though.

Jefferson actually is California last time I checked

What the actual fuck he was just LAST WEEK saying he would do everything to stop Federal Law being implemented, this is a fucking joke.

Let me remind you that such insane leftists are a minority, and their screams are becoming more and more irrelevant. If there is a way to bypass the State of California in this assistance or to talk shit about their policies while helping, I think that's the best way to go about this. This isn't about looking good for leftists, it's about proving MAGA, to the fence-sitters, Trump supporters, and the true economic leftists.
Moderates would be disgusted by a President withholding disaster relief because that state does not align with his politics, whether right or wrong.

Most parents would intervene and help even a tantrum-throwing child if they fell and hit their head from their own stupidity.

What comes around goes around. Fucking idiots.

Why is this shit thread even a sticky?

Its nothing but cringey fapping at the prospect of Trump doing shit he isn't going to do.

He's going to 'be the bigger man', because hes advised to, and as soon as the Commiefornians have what they need, they'll go right back to being the fags they always are.

Fuck your shit sticky.

Fuck this shit. I am officially declaring Exterminatus upon California. For the glory of the Emperor let none survive.

Because California is doing the equivalent of "fuck you white people" and then "white people please help" as soon as shit gets ugly and it's funny.

Moderates who voted against the leftist agenda would be disgusted seeing their President funnel money into a State that has said that they would not comply with federal law, and that's wasted billion annually on illegals. Again, and again, and again you will not prove anything to fence sitters by complying with the demands of rats and snakes other than that it's okay to comply with the demands of rats and snakes so you don't look bad. Do not encourage that behavior from the weak. Lead from strength.

But they didn't fall and hit their head, they dug their own grave and buried themselves all while screaming about how they can do their own thing, and we're not dealing with children. I also asked how it would make the parent look who gives candy to a child throwing a tantrum, not would a parent help a child who injures themselves through their own stupidity. I didn't analogize the CA situation and the child, I analogized President Trump and the parent rewarding bad behavior CA government and the child. There's a difference.

filtered.

Doesn't matter who the fucking people are getting flooded. The State will never vote red, do not give them a cent that isn't tied to upholding the law.

I know several people that are that insane.

Were you here for the election?

Sounds good to me OP. Let their pointless celeb's bail them out.

How short-sighted. You tell them you'd provide the aid, but can't do so until they collaborate by stopping that sanctuary cities bullshit.

Exactly. Force them to refuse the aid. If they want it they will comply with federal immigration law. Make them choose between Americans and illegals.

Wait, wait, wait! I thought California had a strong economy? I thought they were doing great? So great, in fact, that they were going to secede! What happened to the amazing California that don't need no America? Who took all their money?????

But seriously. Fuck California. Some minor damage from weather and they come crawling to Daddy Trump begging for handouts and taxpayer money because their whole state functions off siphoning money from every other state.

Duh. They spent it on a high speed train, welfare and drug programs for illegals. That's why they ignored problems for 30 years, knew that there was a serious structural problem which had failed before and did a half-ass patch on it.

Welcome to the Glorious People's Republic of socialist Californian Counties. Pay no attention to the cracks in our dams, nor the foreign rapist in your backyard.

So, Trump could play to this cuck's bullshit with the stipulation that there will be an investigation on why the fuck did they let this Dam go to disrepair, and maybe let FEMA help the poor saps while withholding federal funding for rehabilitation, not unless those cuck companies and Calexit retards will pitch in the millions needed there.

More to the point, it forces a display of power. Shows who really has authority. The Californians have been going "HURRR OUR ECONOMY SO STRONG" since Trump got elected, yet now they're asking for the federal government to save them. Forcing them to either cooperate or try and deal with it themselves (and fail in the process) will establish that California cannot survive without the rest of the US and that it has essentially been playing princess at someone else's expense.

And make no mistake: If that dam bursts because they refused to collaborate, they'll try and blame it on Trump. It needs to be made abundantly clear that it was the Californian government which decided to provide welfare to illegals instead of maintaining critical infrastructure.

How long have you been in the Valley? Fresno's a shitstain, sure, but it's like the biggest major blue zone north of Bako due to CSU Fresno. Though that said, maybe Tulare or Visalia might be blue too, come to think of it.. Shit, the fuckin' 99 is probably the vein of blue that runs through the Valley.

He can always deny them then take federal control of the state once people really start starving.

He's the hero, illegals are deported, and traitorous state government is overthrown.

Come on man what rock have you been under? What the guck does Trump even have to apologize about here anyways? "Sorry you guys built a shit damn, you probably shouldn't have hired those guys hanging out in front of home Depot to build it for you"

Trump won't desert all of California as much as we'd love to see them annexed and left to fend for themselves. He literally wrote the book on negotiating so I am sure he'll make a great deal. Let's hope breaking up their electoral votes is part of it. There will likely never be another lefty president if that happens.

Why bother declaring war? This isn't a war, it's a police action.

NOT MY PRES…Wait…THE FRIDGE IS EMPTY? DADDY PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY! PLEAAAAAAAAASE!

Every time.

The Trump curse strikes again.

Regardless of how Trump plays this, vaginal-damaged shitlibs will portray him as malicious or petty or callous if he does anything but bend over backwards for these scum-sucking invertebrates.

The Commiefornia issue is an uphill battle whilst half the fucking state is colonized by a foreign power.

as someone who canvassed for a state level assembly seat in california, you sir are a fucking retard.

Fuck that. Trump should make it clear that if you're unable to help your people, then you have no right to collect their taxes. Integrate the affected communities into neighboring states, then send out the federal funds. The press is always going to lie, and the left will never see CAs politicians as two-faced.
The best way to do that is to leave the other man on the ground, bruised and bloody.

Which is why he will use this opportunity to really make California bend knee. By attacking him relentlessly, the media has made themselves obsolete and made any sort of mollification impossible and pointless.

I was away - last I heard their shitty spillway was build by niggers - is the dam itself going to overtop and drown all the perverts in their own filth or what?

So what's the real solution, pr cuck or make commies bend the knee?

Nah, first they'll ask for gibs, Trump will demand they bend the knee if they want his help. They'll deliberately stall for time while fleeing the state, and when the dam bursts and all those people die they'll spin it as "Trump administration doesn't care for its people, it's too occupied with petty power struggles with the California governor who only wanted to help".

Bam, the commiefornians look as heroes, Trump ends up looking like a petty dictator, and countless people die.

Levees are damaged due to retaining too much water, and there's also extensive damages to the base of the dam. Said damage jad to be covered up yesterday by piling up shitloads of boulders on the hole.

Thanks dubsman.
That sounds like how Wily E. Coyote would deal with an imminent disaster.

They're EXPECTING to be saved. In their head, it's their moral win regardless of what Trump does - if he saves them, he gave in to their demands, and if he doesn't, it just proves them right about what they said about him. You're forgetting that these people are fucking insane.

They don't care about Trump, the moment he saves them is the moment they go back to badmouthing him. They don't care how slimy or horrible it makes them look.

But even that has to be a win for Trump in terms of even more people waking up to the insanity

California's drought was manmade, they refused to build water storage facilities to match their population growth, and then refused to even fill up the facilities they had because they're retarded and dumped half their fresh water into the fucking ocean.

And then along comes extra rain that's slightly above average and, oh wow, all the water facilities that they didn't bother maintaining don't work properly anymore. They made this mess themselves.

So is an entire state going to be added to the Trump curse list?

All the more reason why he will make them pay up in one manner or the other. He knows the media and California will trash him so he will make them pay up, most likely in regards to California getting cleansed of illegals.

Hot damn. I don't doubt this for a second either.

I hope the dam breaks and floods Sacramento before anybody can do anything. Trump will have free reign then.

Its true. CA's problems are completely due to CA alone. CA also had on the books plans to build enough desalinization plants to provide water for the entire population but the rich NIMBY's sued the fuck out of anyone who proposed it because muh beachfront and it never got off the ground. CA literally caused all of their problems and are now crying to Trump to "pls help."

Why don't they call upon their immigrants to help fix the dam problem?

California is a showcase how environmental protection laws can get out of hand at the expensive of people's basic needs and why these idiots need to be kept in check.

As a Californian he should hold out, maybe donate directly to the county in danger of the dam(which has republican mayors). When they remove sanctuary cities and their unconstitutional gun laws then they can get some aid.

their should should be money already earmarked in the budget for this. I forget the term, but all those crazy spending plans passed during the King Nig era are recurring in the annual budget.

that said, CA threatened to withold paying Federal taxes and were bragging they're the sixth largest economy in the world and what a gift they are to the rest of the Country, so let them handle this shitshow of their own making

they probably just need more bullet trains

there^

fuggg

I want to ask "how?!" but I suspect the answer is pretty damn obvious.

Nah they'd bitch about him even if he did that. Hell, they'd probably bitch more if anything.

The retards of this state think they're going to secede when they can't even handle the smallest of natural disasters without requiring federal aid. God I hate the foreigners occupying my state. Where I live in California we got hit by like 6 feet of snow and somehow everything functioned as normal here, probably because we're all white and not communists.

send the financial aid to the soon to be state of Jefferson so they can push this cancer into the sea

oh
you know what?
maybe he could arrest the politicians for negligence because they waited so long to evacuate the people with the dam in such bad condition AND for not fixing the dam beforehand

he's fucked if he's making decisions based on how (((they're))) going to portray him.

He should care about what the rest of the Country thinks before he spends our money on those ingrates.

he should make any aid contingent on sane, iron-clad immigration and environmental reforms within the State. their leadership will then have to choose which way they want to kill their political careers.

IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD!

I agree, they can't break federal law and then ask for aid, this isn't a niggers presidency anymore. Get on board or fucking sink. I'm fine either way.

we need him to do that too after the judicial kikes threw out the 80% vote in favor of banning gay marriage.

See the stupid Californians are going to find out that big boy adult choices have big boy adult consequences.

Trump better not give these fuckers any money. They support communist. Every Californian that votes democrat should feel the gravity of their votes.

Once again leftists, liberals, progressives, and globalists prove that they can't do shit on their own without the help (more like leeching) of the people they hate the most. As the saying goes, "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life". The only problem is that despite their claim to love learning, they hate to learn anything that requires them to act like a fucking adult.

Even so, I hope those who have not been indoctrinated to be soulless NPCs accepting what the government is doing in that state and have been trying to fight back against what has happened in that state manage to get out of the danger zone and/or find some way to survive what's about to happen with that dam ready to break.

so i guess i spelled it wrong, ah well

Think he's pointing out the spelling

(Heiled)
Don't worry user, the people who voted for Trump here are of top stock with unbreakable willpower, which is shown by how much fucking shit we're constantly enduring, we'll easily make it through.

for real fun he could encourage them to put it on the ballot initiatives CA seems to enjoy so much. The current act of this shitshow will last for a few more months, so there is time.

let's see how devoted the people of CA are to cuckoldry: Drown in water, debt, and illegals OR kiss the ring and submit to practicality?

The smelt is almost a (ha, ha) red herring in terms of water issues.

1. CA allows farming runoff to go into steams (and then runs off to ocean) for 'aesthetic purposes' rather than pumping it to sand filtration to recharge groundwater levels.
2. CA built only 3? of the proposed 12 desalinization plants due to NIMBYs.
3. CA pumps much of its cleaned wastewater out into the ocean instead of recharging groundwater levels.
4. CA has also due to overpumping groundwater contaminated groundwater wells with saltwater. See: parts of LA
5. CA has sub-par rainwater reclamation as shown by the dam here. They could keep all this water and pump it underground and keep it safe and waiting for treatment into drinkable water, but no, its probably going to run out into the ocean.

The smelt could have never been an issue if they had just been even a fraction as smart and diligent as they cared. They consequently are probably more harmful to the environment than many of the red states they claim to be far 'greener' than only because the problems are not immediately visible.

Either way he shouldn't give in to them, they're never going to be taught a valuable lesson if that happens. There's no need to worry about their autistic screeching since it won't be heard over their suffocation anyway.

This is just a blatant disregard to the safety of their populace, considering the fact that they knew of this issue long ago.

Get ready for commies Katrina, tell your friends/family to haul ass.

Its their problem that they don't understand that only a little focused violence could fix most of their problems in a very short time. Hell, they may be the only state in the nation with such an host of easy ways to fix their problems. Nobody else's state's are that exposed, weak and vulnerable.

Now what, you want sympathy or something? You don't have the balls to fight for your family. You don't have the basic will to do the most simple thing and fucking leave. You don't have the discipline to recognize this is a problem of your own making? Fuck that, this is why NOBODY wants you faggots in their state when you are forced out. Every damned one of you claim to be 'but I was one of the good ones' and expect to be welcomed, even helped. Fuck you.

You all deserve to die. Pity only for the young trapped by the fools that are their parents. But even that is acceptable for the greater good, Darwin's law's are absolutely necessary.

i remember a liberal friend of mine telling me how much it pissed him off that leftists had this bad tendency of being all loud and boorish about shit when things were going well, but the moment shit hit the fan or they needed some cash they dropped all their views and whored themselves out to whatever worked. "everybody's a principled liberal until they need to pay rent", he said. it's funny to see that happening at the highest level of state government against literally hitler

Did you just get here yesterday?

May have been mentioned, may have not, who knows

personally, while I'd LOVE to see the cucks drown. I'm more in favor of attaching damn near limitless strings and then giving them the aid. Tie their arms, feet, hands, and slap a muzzle on them and throw them in the cuck shed. Lock them down so hard in return for bailing their asses out, that they cant put up any kind of fight for the next 8 years and have to go along with our agenda.

Its the only sensible solution. Trump comes out looking good because he wasnt willing to let them suffer for no reason. But hes also held up again as a brilliant businessman because he knows when to strike and how to get concessions when hes holding all the cards. His side will cheer endlessly about the cucking of the commies, the commies will have to eat shit because they not only had to take his help but also had to accept his terms, and he'll be free to build the fucking wall and end sanctuary cities in that entire commie state.

its the best move in the long run I think.

It's because the left has no long term goal. It's all very well shouting platitudes and virtue signaling, but when you have no vision of the future to achieve what's the point of suffering?

Consider the current student protests against the police in Chile. Media isn't reporting on it, but it's still ongoing (t. Son of a former Chilean Revolutionary who stood against Pinochet). They want the government to implement free education policies faster, but other than that they have no unified goals. So the moment the police bring out tear gas and water cannons they flail their arms for a bit and then go home.

Yes, that was what I was thinking
However, I doubt California would hold up their end of the bargain.

Why do they need aid? Aren't they getting enough cheap labour?

And it's not like they can't get cement cheap. Chihuahuan Cement is a short distance away.

Commiefornian here. This is all true.

3 words explain this situation:
Letting critical infrastructure degrade to the point that it endangers the livelyhood of hundreds of thousands of people is mad fucking niggerish.

that's a good way to put it, it's just funny to see the loudest faggots on the planet scrambling for gibs the moment some bad shit's about to go down

have some oc

They wish to replace the White race with the Dark races.
They will find that the stewardship of the land will go extinct along with the Race.
As the White Races die…so will the Animals and the Fish and all modern ways and technology.
As the niggers increase…civility and advancements will decrease.

The balance in the world is tilting to our destruction. Fine let it be. They will find themselves in a hell
That they cannot fathom. They who have grown accustomed to modern life full of White tolerance.
When their nigger pets from sub iq land rip them apart…they will know it it to late.

They will lament.

Commies get really upset if you remind them of calexit in the #orovilledam hashtag. they feel it should be used for evacuation purposes only, and if you want to point out how pathetic they are for crawling back to the new president that they hate so much you should do that under other safe-space hashtags.

Please be respectful of their wishes, you silly goys.

Found the Commiefornian. Fuck off.

i grew up in this beautiful cucked piece of shit state, notice every year they declare a state of emergency so that they can legally steal funds from other places and divert them however they please. for example the state lottery is supposed to go to public schools, but declaring a state of emergency will allow them to use that money however they want. they always find a reason to declare it. forest fires, drought, flood, one year it was a crab toxin. its all bullshit. fuck this state.

Massacres of your political enemies is a lot easier in a war on forigen soil.

Kikes moved in from the east took over institutions and then blocked all political rivals out. It's truly amazing what they were able to do in such a short amount of time. God I fucking hate them

No thanks cuck. As a Californian I hope Trump lets the bodies pile up before even offering an ultimatum. Let the commies be knee deep in blood

How likely is it that they'll all be sacked over this incompetence?

GENIUS IDEA #7777
Trump says okay and helps California.
Trump sends in FEMA to provide humanitarian aide.
Trump sends in Army Corps of Engineers to rebuild.
TRUMP SENDS CALIFORNIA THE BILL
to be paid in affordable (25% of their net income) monthly payments

I like this idea. He still gets the credit but he also lets them foot the bill. He can just withhold funds from other areas to pay for it.

I knew you had dubs before checking your post number.

Kekus Vult.

Checked. They're also trying to shut down power plants because of NIMBY faggots again. We lose a nuke plant and these idiots are pissed the back up plants that are to be used when something like that happens are running.

Can't they just like, put a grate in front of the inlet? Or wherever the problem area is?

I had no idea The Presidents were this based.

Small fish don't have the strength to fight powerful suctions, they'd just get torn apart then sucked into the grate. They could reduce the suction and add a few more inlets though.

What? Did they think this still worked unter MAGA?

Butte County voted Trump.

I hope he comes here.

Or just let go stupid fucking fish die. From my understanding they're not even entirely native to the delta but are a common smelt found all along the coast.

woah there, user. we've got to protect all forms of life so we can keep pretending we're gods. after all, nothing ever went extinct until humans started doing shit

THE SMELT SHOULDNT EVEN BE AN ISSUE TO BEGIN WITH

ITS A FUCKING NON-INDIGENOUS SPECIES. IT DOESNT BELONG IN THOSE WATERS TO EVEN FUCKING BEGIN WITH

I hope commiefornia gets punished over and over again. I hate this state. I hate living here.

Go back to 4chan then if you don't want to discuss possibilities. Would you rather have another this or another enlightening thread on some irrelevant blogger calling for the heads of all white men, or maybe some thread about some irrelevant black guy calling for reparations so that everyone here can post "lol niggers"? If you've said 'yes', you have to go back.

They just can't help themselves.

Dear Trump
Heh heh, it was just a prank bro.
Pls gibs me.
Signed,
California

fucking Moonbeam Brown has a twitter @JerryBrownGov and it's woefully undertrolled. Look at his pinned tweet and the last tweet sitting right next to each other. The pinned tweet was his state address where he was going to stand up to Trump.

Is that a challenge? Never let a good crisis go to waste!

Look at that nose. California represents Mexico and Israel, not White people.

www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/12/oroville-dam-feds-and-state-officials-ignored-warnings-12-years-ago/

That must have been the old Sierra Club getting in on this lawsuit. Since then it has been taken over and pozzed beyond recognition becoming another pro invader mouthpiece that cares for filthy spics over the land it professes to give a damn about
Great comment below that article

IM DOING MY PART!

I'm pretty sure you can do better with the sperm fam.

I hope Trump makes a deal with Brown. One that is pro White.

pls no bully it was a rush job

Good initiative anyway :^)

I doubt Trump will let them have a choice in the matter.

They've proven they're incompetent, they've proven they're corrupt, and now to top it off, they've proven they don't care about saving the lives of the citizens they're charged with protecting.

I'm just waiting for the SS to kick down their doors and for Trump to take direct control of the situation at this point, his casus beli is there.

Does california have a Bantz shortage as well as water and money? Because jokey-ass behavior like this is how you get raped to death with banter.

Look at how the Califags act in the flood threads, they're total crybabies. They need Federal Banter Assistance ASAP

Trump:
DEAL WITH IT

"Okay Jerry, but only if you say, 'I'm sorry I said mean things about you Mr. President'"

What happed to "California makes more than the rest of the country, the feds need us, we don't need them"? FUCK CALIFORNIA TO DEATH!

THIS

Or

"Ask your Great Ally Mexico for help!"

I've noticed this too. Maybe living in california made them absorb the method of communication via whining through the natural osmosis of living in that shithole. Might want to cull that herd completely.

This man looks like the Heaven's Gate guy, holy shit.

I can only hope that this will help serve as a wake up call.

Question, why is Jerry brown called moonbeam? I keep forgetting.

Deport all your beaners, then you'll get some money.

That's it faggots.

This.

so he's pretty much their Bill Clinton.

And dropping the kids off at the pool is a euphemism for taking a shit. Learn to use fucking context, it's necessary in every language.

Apparently they were warned about these problems twelve years ago. Then they imported beaners for twelve more years and now we're here.

The only context that's necessary is to not be ten years old. Why do you think the history books call McCarthyism and the dangers Communism posed to America the 'Red Scare'? If you couldn't infer what he meant then you read history at a fifth grade level my dude.

I love how there where cuckfornians saying

Why the fuck didn't they adapted the dam spill ways before hand so they can store more capacity for muh farms ?:

Nothing bad is even happening in California. It's fake

Cuckfornia is right, Mexican occupied and jewish run. How much does Cuckifornian pay out to support illegal aliens and wars for Israel?

No money for infrastructure or Whites in Cuckifornian.

Fuck no. Obama admin cut federal funding to my state after HB2.

Commiefornia can rot.

LEARN TO SWIM

A terrible and childish way to go about it.

Remember Trump is leader of the nation now he can't just cut off his nose to spite his face. At least in regards to our own country.

All that excess water is running into the Pacific Ocean now.

I am not saying that he will say that. I am saying that the actions systematically will lead to that by making demands that Commiefornians will never accept ( ie. sanctuary cities , illegal immigration ).

There were legitimately over a hundred ways for California to fix it's water issues but they neglected literally all of them and they even constructed new issues by dumping the fresh water they did get.

WASH AWAY THE CAPITOL, LEVEE-CHAN
I miss Governator every day. I'd rather drown at this point.

This. Commiefornia is the avatar of leftism, and Moorhead is its figurehead. He needs to kneel before the emperor.

This. Commiefornia is responsible for itself first and foremost. It is a government, not a child. The moderates and fence sitters will not be swayed by a display of weakness. Forcing Commiefornia to comply shows his capability to lead in the face of their retardation.

Is Sacramento underwater yet?

On the topic of that bridge, it was fucking blood boiling. They exempted the Chinese welders from having to hold structural welding certifications that literally any American welder would be required to have to work on the bridge. They exempted them from so many regulations. That bridge will fall to shit soon.

Am I the only one shocked that after years of drought, california is experiencing record rainfall?
AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED?

Most Californians want sanctuary cities to go away, it's only the kikes and their pet beaners that want them.

You shouldn't be shocked because that's literally what happens after every drought.

weird that the news isn't showing how bad the water got and keeps playing the same footage over and over
liveleak.com/view?i=025_1486992272

if this is true, how can it be such a retarded libhole? I've never been there, but it seems to me, that most califags have to be flaming liberals

it's everything west of the highway bro. Between the interstate and the coastline is all the liberal commies. Everything east of it is Republican.

take a look at the ca counties that voted trump

most people don't understand california

wew

Hollywood has money. San Francisco has money. Los Angeles has money.
All the red counties are just plain outnumbered and outgunned.

kinda

When you look at the voting results by county, it paints a much clearer picture.

Nah only the big cities are blue. Everywhere in between is red.

Yes, and the Chinese bolts have been failing like crazy. Workers started replacing them before the bridge was even finished. It's a good meme disaster waiting to happen tbh. Make the Bay bridge fall into the sea. The Golden Gate bridge was built in another era and is pretty strong but the Bay bridge failing will call attention to several issues. There is also a very tall building right fucking next to that bridge that is both sinking and tilting like the tower of pisa. We should meme them both to fail. Then Cali will be OURS again.

Its the major cites like LA and San Fransisco. They attract a shitload of trash because of the many state run liberal college campuses in their vicinity. Look at New York for example, all of the poz is located in the city itself, the rest of the state is fine. California is like that just on a larger scale AND with loads more of foreign invaders that the cucks from the cities keep giving sanctuary to.

Also remember illegals voted in this election and a lot of Republican voters dont go out and vote in California because they've been black pilled.

Del Norte master race

I thought it was funy because he said the drought wasn't real and got lambasted for it and now they'll drown.

Purge Humbolt before Cascadia forms

born and raised there. I will lead the purge myself

you just gave me a chance to post my OC

Does Cuckafornia sell its fresh water to a jewish controlled company like Nestle?

This shit is nothing but a decoy to keep the news clear of the german terror attacks.

I don't think so.

But I know they don't uniformly enforce their hosepipe bans and the like.
Or at least they do flat fines rather than per square metre fines. Which richer people can afford to pay with zero concern.

It was just pepper spray, goyim. Yes they're seriously running with that.

Cuckifornia subsidizes illegal immigration to the tune of $22 billion a year. Who knows how much it subsidies niggers and Israel.

My money is on this retarded bluepilled state shutting down the san onofre reactors THEN getting a meltdown.

They probably prioritize the nations that oppose Israel because muh rapefugees. That's what the current Regressive narrative seems to be, at least.

No it wasnt it was a gas canister that might have been pepperspray according to the media, it was nerve gas.
You germans are idiots you are at war and dont even know it.

Even if it was just peperspray it is still a act of terror

If it were actually pepper spray, it's simply a dry run to test the response of the authorities, and spread of the gas.

But seriously, other than that, why would someone do such a thing? If it were actually pepper spray.

There have been several gas attacks the past 2 weeks. one airplane had gas in the pilots cockpit they had to put on gas masks and land the plane.

Terror attacks on all european airports, muslims celibrating and lighting fire works.

how deluded do you have to be to not see this.

MEME IT

Military occupation of commiefornia when?
RWDS when?

Not soon enough.

I was in China for the past 3 weeks. 8ch is blocked there (jewgle captcha before you can see the site), and the VPN I had was terribly slow.

I'll sign up for a RWDS to purge Califags so long as I get comfort women and booty.

"The cartridge found in the bin was only the size of a lipstick, he said, so it would not have been possible to injure so many people without the air-conditioning system diffusing the gas."

at least 70 people where taken in to the hospital.

Some how this lipstick sized peperspray in a bin manged to release in to the air, out of the bin and spread in to the ac to then continue to spread true out the airport.

So it wasnt just a guy releasing gas from a much larger canister at the intake vents?.

Also source on those claims? I'd love to share it with more people.

Here's how it's going to go:

Trump will make a deal with Brown. He's gonna start by putting his nuclear option on the table.

Brown will do anything to avoid this so he'll go with Trump's compromise:

Art of the Deal, baby

That's a pretty shit deal though.

Think of it in terms of long-term strategy. Trump's made a living off of doing just this. He always lets his opponents know that he has overwhelming force that he can use on them, but allows them meaningless victories so that he can achieve his strategic goals while spending nothing. He wins more victories while fighting fewer battles. Long-term, Jerry Brown is a meaningless pawn. If Trump can remove the one thing that makes him a threat (protection of illegals) without fighting, it goes a lot farther long-term than going to full on war.

It's not that Trump wouldn't win said war, it's just that expending any effort and capital on a low-level goon isn't worth the reward.

NO WALLS. NO DAMS. WELCOME THE FLOOD CALI!

no wall to keep the beaner flood out? Then no wall to keep the water flood out, keke

checked
Art of the Deal is the new Art of War confirmed

Your strategy sucks. How many more illegals are sent back with California's cooperation? Enough to make up for $300 million dollars? I doubt it. Just hire more ICE agents and enforce at the appropriate level. Utilize all of those California conservatives who obviously support Trump to provide tips. Your opposition wants your people stripped of power and living as a slave to their state apparatus. You cannot get goodwill from people who already view most people's income as belonging to themselves. California is a big state with lots of money. They can fund this themselves with state taxes.

LEARN TO SWIM
It strikes again. Amazing how often it's coming up that it can be used against CA. It's becoming increasingly good advice for the west coast.

Easily. ICE heavily relies on intel gleaned from local law enforcement. Considering we're going to need to triple ICE officers anyways for large scale deportation action it's stupid to spend additional resources putting down a state rebellion. This isn't about gaining goodwill, it's about the bending of the knee and swearing of fealty. It doesn't matter if Brown likes him, as long he is effectively neutered so he can no longer interfere with MAGA.

Agreed. I need to get the fuck out of California.

An interesting article about CA. "California As Alt-America"

Have to say user your Trump impression was spot on. Trump's got no way to lose here, he can act indignant and deny them everything as payback, or he can act benevolent and swoop in as their savior, and either option will enrage the libshits to no end.

Then you are a fool. Trump cannot place conditions on that money beyond it being spent where it is supposed to. The governor can take the money, spend it to fix the mess, and then give Trump the finger at the same time. He can run next election on being the guy who out-negotiated Trump. Heck, the guy might as well run for president.

Excellent, rubs hands together in a goyim like fashion.

Are you retarded? This isn't your deadbeat roommate agreeing to pay you utility money.

Pretty much this would be the better option.
Helping California would make any citizen in the US start to accept Trump as the President (if they didn't accept already).
And if any California officials starts giving shit back or not show any gratefulness, good chance they will be ejected at the next elections.

That said, Trump can still give some minor conditions/recommendation, related to infrastructure or whatnot and it will be on point.

kek did this

Jews hate nuclear power.

Jews are the ultimate agents of technological stagnation since it benefits them most, which is why whenever they're involved in technology, all advancement stops and it simply becomes monetized. See iphones.

You obviously are. This exact situation occurred with the Medicade expansion. The federal government cannot use funding to coerce states. They can ensure the state uses the funds for the intended purposes, but they cannot force California to make due on a promise to work with federal law enforcement. You are relying on the goodwill of California liberal politicians. You are negotiating like Romney.

Could we save Jefferson?

Unending immigrants from other states and Mexico. Going to CA for your hippie dream girl fantasies is like going to Mecca for a hadji.

Is Jerry Brown a child toucher?

reported

Negotiation is about leverage. Only a fool would enter into a deal where he has no leverage. You'll just have to keep your bright idea locked away in the cuck shed.

It would be a shame if Big One happened to devastate the entire West Coast in the next few months. :^)

Still scrolling for a img, not knowing the filename of all 6gb worth of files that are on hd.

So… this is basically just gibmedats on a state level?

Question: will the amount of salt created by this get swept into the ocean by the flood and give all the whales high blood pressure?

No, you're not the only one, but I was sure it was going to happen. I had my cabal and I cast several rituals to bring rain to the west coast because Nestle deserves to drown. And it was on fire, and if they burn out all the forests, they take away one of our advantages in the Happening.

(Checked.)

Fuck Cal-Free, Chummer. FUCK CAL-FREE!

memed 4 u

Interesting indeed, if a bit milquetoast.

i like dis idear

they use the water so saudi princes can grow alfalfa for their cattle
i'm not kidding
archive.is/E3ihK

The show must go on.

Pray for us in LA County

Trump should force them to go through with secession.
Fuck giving them the handout.

The state exempted the Chinese from all sorts of licensing and certifications so their insanely low bid would win. There were probably a ton of kickbacks for Californian politicians too. Honestly everyone involved needs to hang

Non citizens should not be allowed to own land. I am so fucking enraged

breddy dank user

oh those poor innocent venitians. through history venice has been known as a fair and plain speaking city.
Merchant of Venice is about what?

spreading fear.

The damage has to be a lot worse than your picture now. The have 100,000 cf/s of water flowing over it.

FBA is being sent by trump to millions of affected Californians. Most packages contain burn crème and a soothing book on tape, "They are losers so you can ignore their criticisms" as read by Gilbert Gottfried.

i don't think there is a normie meme that pisses me off more than this one.

Look at this, the lower half of the main spillway is almost completely destroyed. This will cost a lot more than $200m to repair.
I hope the paying for the illegals was worth it, Californians

Damn (((Gender Studies))).

If they are requesting military aid, we should give it to them. Permanently. Gotta stick around and protect against them disasters, after all, right Jerry?

I bet they hired a beaner to do the inspections that are supposed to prevent this.

At it's last inspection, the workers didn't even get close to the concrete. They just observed it "from a distance" and determined it was safe.

Paintball toys are not actual guns!

Lets just say its a little early in the game to write off the state of California. I watched the entire election until 3am and with the exception of San Dago, L.A, and San Franciscuck, the entire state was republican. Lets trade names addresses and phone numbers of any and all supporters of the sanctuary rapist cities. Then they can each house their own illegal, criminal rapist fresh from the county jail, replete with ankle braclet and instructions. Their will be no exceptions. We won't have to give nutin cause the left are a bunch of high fulutin sanctimonious, self indulgent, brainless scum.

Fixed

How about use a real thing instead?

Yes!
or maybe the panzerstellung concept ( pics related)

I'm just waiting for them to start pre-emptively draining out the state's reservoirs too, "just in case it rains again", so they can go back to bludgeoning people with water scarcity. Then a couple months down the road they can complain about how the drought never ended.

WTF…it's not even a 100yr flood. What makes this an emergency other than incompetence?

Let the libshits and their spic pets suffer.

My own mother got asshurt at my wife last night because my brother lives in Cali and my wife was concerned about him being near Oroville. Most sane people are usually grateful when someone shows concern for a loved one. Instead, she snapped at my wife, 'Why do you care? You don't know him?!', and then shrieked at my wife to get out when my wife retorted with 'So I'm not supposed to care about someone related to my husband?' at her. So yes, user… there are people that fucking crazy!

He should send them more mexicans and terrorists. Let them enjoy diversity.

Stopped reading there

California reporting in.

The affected counties voted for Trump, and Commie Brown hates them with a satanic passion. Any money sent for "repairs" will be spent on importing more terrorists and freeloaders.

California should get the same deal Flint deserves: take it to your own leaders or forever hold your peace. Handouts are never appreciated; my last big-company employer was sued to death a decade ago because they followed GOVERNMENT SPECIFICATIONS in building free houses for Hurricane Katrina victims. Ten solid years later, every liberal in earshot is screaming in horror about how they didn't get enough and the entire rest of the country is racist for not giving them enough.

free
fucking
house

(Checked)

KEK WILLS IT

Thanks, Kek. I needed the laugh.

FIRE COCK
I
R
E

C
O
C
K

Euthanizing those pathetic sacks of shit with nukes is the only logical choice.

that's mostly right, but also keep in mind what else is in the floods path. Would be a shame if the only place with all of the voting record evidence be destroyed by a flood? and who knows, maybe it'll make it easy for the left in cali to play the victim("oh poor us, mean old trump is picking on our sanctuary cities and trying to build that mean old wall right after our big flood!") which the media will be more then happy to play along with.

why am i not surprised

Because that has worked so well for the cuckservatives.

That's around 1000 Mexicans a year. California has a lot more Mexicans then that.

Who gives a shit?

The spillway isn't destroyed, it's been improved. The original design was a straight dump with no energy dissipation. This new design has two important features, the fan out and the obstructions. Fanning out the flow means less concentrated power at any given point, just like a fan nozzle on a garden hose is less damaging to plants. The new obstructions, particularly the exposed bedrock in the middle of the fan, are removing kinetic energy from the water, slowing it down and lessening the impact when it reaches the river.

False.
Normally the water flows on to a ramp and up it loses more energy that way

saved

Are you really this retarded?

Byzantium banished Judaism, hence the coordinated effort to wipe them off the map.

(((Venice))) and (((Ottomans))) hated each other but they still left each other alone while they were fighting the bad goyim of Byzantium.

Wtf is this purple bird thing meme. I had a look on Jewbook the other day and it's everywhere. Never seen it before that.

In the configuration its in right now the rushing water into the mountain will start driving a wedge breaking the compactness of the soil in that area. If that was allowed to happen potentially everything below that point would slowly erode into river. If a big block of hill was to quickly fall off it'd hurt the integrity of the entire hill.

The whoosh right on down to Sacramento.

as a commiefornian who lives far out in the rural areas and could give a shit what hellhole the cities turn into……LET IT BURN MR TRUMP

youre wrong, won't admit it and isntead youre trying to bend reality to make your wrong opionion right. rope yourself my jude

I hope he tells them to cut spending. The federal government owes 20 trillion. Grow up. Learn to take care of yourselves, libshits.

"Everybody gets one."

all this autism over the inability of people to read. Red counties are counties that voted Republican. yes "Reds" means commie but this post didn't say that you dum fugs

What would happen if we were to kick out all illegal migrants and their anchor babies that came before the Reagan Amnesty, and those that came after Reagan Amnesty?

We would be arguing here over what paradise should look like. I would like to live in a city with buildings resembling the nuclear mushroom clouds that eliminated the last of the shitskins.

Funny how you post a picture with sandniggers walking around.

What I would do: Give them nothing.

I really fucking hate my state.
Where should I be looking to move to? Arizona? Texas? Any non-hard blue state?