‘Neo-Nazis’ beat up brothers over ‘anti-fascist’ sticker: cops
archive.is/Fcg0k

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
raypeat.com/
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124173301
brisbanechentaichi.weebly.com/skill-knowledge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're just Right Wing Assault Squads, they still have a ways to do.

Top kek, someone already slided this to page 2, bump

*to go

bump

Their memes kinda blew up in their faces. Watch it being the antifags taunting first as well and media just covering bollocks.

Nice, but coulda used more permanent crippling

HAPPENING LEVEL: CHOPPING UP FIREWOOD

SOON: REVING UP THE OVENS

This is just the very beginning.

A BIT LATER: MAKE DELICIOUS NAZI PIZZA

Reminder to keep in fighting shape and stick to your training schedule.

Who could've seen that coming? You only sported the insignia of a terrorist group who had been threatening to assault and murder members of a certain group. Who knew they would do the same to you?

10 pushups/10 curls everytime i am posting (interchangable).

HEATING UP THE PIZZA OVENS WITH BURNING PIZZAGATE PEDOS

i hope you are posting a lot because that´s not very hard

Progress is progress.

Pushups are hard when you're fat.

I like seeing leftists get their shit pushed in but why are skinheads always so nigger tier retarded.

Lose weight. There were no fat people in the SS.

I read it as they're shocked people with fascist sympathies actually exist and they're not just figments of their imagination or conservatives they can push around

Pushups are hard even if you're not fat. Just do it motherfucker.

I'll take it. It's a start.

Put fear back into the antifa faggots.

I'm not fat just bulkan but I'm just saying 10 pushups can be a lot for some people.

Because they are literal white niggers. If you want actual RWDS you're gonna have to leave the basement and start shooting.

Right wing drunken belligerence now, right wing death squads tomorrow.

Anyone here just lift whatever heavy shit they can find? I started doing sandbag exercises, feels like a lot harder workout than barbells.

If 10 are too much for you then you are either obese or anemic. I can do 45 in a row and 100 max and I'm the worst at pushups in my MMA gym.

8 count push ups are an AMAZING way to get in shape.

If you can't drop and do 10 pushups RIGHT NOW, you are failure and should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Push ups are a necessary exercise for throwing a punch with some force behind it.
TEN PUSHUPS FOR TRUMP RIGHT NOW

I assure you i do at least 50 posts a day.

DO 8 COUNT PUSH UPS!!!!!

Lifting is a literal waste of time for anything that isn't scoring pussy.

Wanna get in shape? Do lots of cardio and bodyweight exercises.

Wanna learn how to fight? Learn martial arts and spar a lot.

Wanna survive the race war? Head to an MMA where you'll do all of the above and also learn to shoot.

MMA gym*

New York goy here, sounds like fake news tbh. Probably a couple of Columbia University kikes were triggered by some working class biker goys and decided to kvetch at them, got slightly roughed up, and proceeded to tell police and media that they were attacked by SS stormtroopers. Whites are a hated minority of less than 20% here, no red-pilled goy would be stupid enough to subject himself to the rabbinical NYC court system on a nazi hate-crime charge. They would never see the light of day again.

Might incorporate it someday, right now I'm doing shouldering, presses, front squats, farmers walks and weighted sprints. I don't really follow any routine or even count my reps, I just work out until I feel wobbly as fuck. It's working well, I feel pretty good.

Sandbag shit is more functional strength I feel, the weight is awkwardly distributed like things you'd lift practically, and your grip strength is heavily increased. You can also slam them around like you would some fag. I box it too. I'm not really working on a routine or anything though, as I said, just dicking around, but it's working well for me as I've definitely gotten noticeably stronger and more athletic.

Start by boycotting sugary sodas and sweets. Instead of drinking coffee with sugar add milk instead. Go for a walk. If you use elevator/escalator then dry using stairs. If you hate pushups and pullups then start lifting weights. They don't have to weight a fuckton. Even 5 or 10 lb are good if you do many repetitions.
Record your weight every morning to motivate yourself for the rest of the day to not eat junk food and exercise.

sounds like fake news

Stop fucking referring to yourself as the kike term for cattle you fucking TRS moron.

Your arms don't do jack shit for throwing heavy punches. Pushups will make it so you can keep your noodley bitch arms in front of your face where they belong instead of letting them sink down to your chest. Build your legs and core, then learn how to throw a straight.

That filename!

Beatings will continue lefties.

Not sure if more functional, we're talking race war survival here. You won't be slamming anyone that even approaches your weight class (let alone match or exceed it) without proper technique. You can throw a thousand punches to a sandbag and it'd still be useless if you can't properly space and predict an oponent.

Brute force alone won't get you anywhere if you can't fight for shit, you'd need at least 60lbs in advantage for it to make any real difference.

This. I mean Jesus Christ a lower east side bar in Manhattan? That is the last place you're going to find hollywood-tier Nazi WN LARPers.

Fuck off Peinovich or we'll dox you again

I'm posting from a $50 Nokia Windows phone. I don't know how to change my filenames.

You're right, I'm just in the middle of a farm, no gym of any kind here. I shoot all the time though. Maybe it's something I can study on my own time too.

Hell, they may have thrown the first punch. How did they know they were looking at his sticker? These idiots probably thought they were hard and gonna punch nazis like Indiana Jones, and charged into a hopeless situation.

I'll let it pass this time citizen.

At this point in time, can you really call people who loathe antifa "fascists"?

Jews are like 28% of the population of Manhattan. 45% of Brooklyn. This is a Whatcha doin' Rabbi? case if I've ever seen one.

Just kill yourself already.

I'm actually half-kike, so it is ok for me to use goy ironically.

Get a pair of boxing gloves, a few buddies and start a weekly 'Fight Club'. I have untrained friends who have improved massively using this method. Start with light contact so nobody chickens out.

Will do, thanks for the advice user.

Get out jew

You came straight from cuckchan didn't you?

Guarante it was just the one guy. I guarantee it. And I guarantee the two brothers started the shit too.

Good on the Nationalists though.

Hi there half-kike, my little 3 year old nephew is a half-breed like you. Be honest, is there any hope for him? My sister has been forced by my jewish brother-in-law's family to raise him as a jew.

So clever. Such wit. Drink bleach cunt.

No hope. If he's already circumcised he's a goner.

Okay now it's Hersey.

well i'm circumcised and i love hitler, so…

Loks likes its time for the annual "is Holla Forums just a cesspit of self-hating jews" verification thread.

http:// www.ancestry.com/learn/facts/

Anybody who discover that their line is tainted with kike-dna, please report to >>>/concentration camp/ for further instruction.

yeah but did you have a jewish dad who let the rabbi poz you up?

Telling fellow Holla Forumsack to an hero is not acceptable

Depends on how the personality genes got spliced. Good chance that he will have a deep genetic hatred for all things European though.

oh, no. forgot about that part.

Are you a fucking dullard? You combine MMA WITH lifting.

Found out my ancestors came from England, Wales and mainly fought in the confederate army. Interesting.

You don't start that way retard. You focus on training until you master whatever fighting style you're into and THEN you lift and train to build up strenght while keeping what you learned.

Anything else will end in disaster.

They done it to themselves.

Were it the NY Daily News I would definitely have thought so, but since it's the NY Post, and undercover cops just happened to spot them following the attack, I really think this one's real! Great work out there guys!

Screw your perfectionism! Since the cops caught John Young right after the attack, he could have been injured from hits the libshits didn't report, or be picking up something he dropped during the fight. In any case, passenger seat driving: not welcome.

Thank you, John Young!

Big Applers, if any of you land on this gallant goy's jury be sure to press for not guilty, or make it a hung jury to prolong the case and inconvenience things for the system.

I verified a while ago that Duncan was the most celtic name possible, its always fun reminding yourself that you have a homeland, It strengthens your conviction to defend it.

You realize that to get good at MMA, you need weight training. Because core strength is essential to every worthwhile martial art.
Mastering requires 10,000 hours, roughly. Not lifting during that time is ungodly retarded, especially since you'd miss out on the twitch fiber gains. Not lifting means you're holding your power level back vs other competitors of the same class and skill level.

Why do you even argue with him? Its clear that he has no clue what he is talking about

He's not my fellow anything cunt. Kill yourself.

College-kid commies' first real contact with the working class ends in bloodshed. I love it. Keep up the good work NY.

/r/ing nazis watch out with pics of people in full body casts

Are you serious Holla Forums? Am I the only person who thinks this is fake? Doesn't it sound a little too perfect?

Come on this is a liberal fantasy and you larping faggots have really got to tone down that amygdala response. We will have death squads as soon as our actions are sanctioned by a non hostile media. This only hurts our propaganda efforts. Although I have a feeling there are a lot of shills trying to provoke these kind of responses. Its easier to vilify you if you are actually being violent. Yall need to chill the fuck out and if you are going to do a hit MAKE SURE THEY CANT FIND THE BODY! Fucking day one stuff here people.

unfortunately there seem to be few here who understand this.

I'll admit I found it a bit farfetched that there was a whole group of skinheads who just happened to walk into a bar in the Lower East Side. Shitlibs aren't brave enough to seriously injure themselves for false flags, though.

Try this Girevoy Sport stuff ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75MwB1z4PfY

We need less fag-ass spencer types and more street gang-tier types.

How weak spencer is, faggot literally ran off to fix his fucking hair after getting punched in the face by a literal shit eating cuckold.

Bring skinheads back.

make skinheads non-degenerate and you've got a deal.
I've dealt with them in the past - mentality of:
not

I know what you're talking about, I know and have known quite a bit of skinheads, not all of them are dumb as fuck.

But the point still remains, we need people on the street who aren't afraid to get down and dirty and fight.

kek my name means "church inhabitant" in kirkja
c-christcucks BTFO?

Faaaaake

Unless you drop something that can be traced back to your like your cellphone, your wallet, or your "I murder leftist for lols" identification card, there is no reason to linger or ever return to the scene. Get out of sight and back home. Perhaps try blending into another crowd or bar somewhere else if you need to, or get off the street and into a store.

we have the best mods, don't we guys?

Would anyone with experience in fighting styles recommend using the Jew's own style, Krav Maga? I've admittedly been interested in this. Seems to be good for disarming attackers and what not.

Jew wrestling is overrated fam, the whole thing is a PsyOp trying to impress upon the goyim that the kikes are some sort of super soldier with magical yiddish fighting styles.

Thanks for the kek mods

hitler trips confirm

NY is UK now?

NY is more Kosher than Halal.

Just dropping this one

Ok take it from a quarter mishling here: he's going to live life at the center of a tug of war between Aryan and Jewish mentalities. He's going to be fighting an internal civil war that includes horrific mental imagery of pedo shit blood rituals fucked up and a half urges to masterbate with shit and all this when he's trying to concentrate on something productive because the Jew despises work and they're trying to make him stop and to make him avoid labour.
He's also going to have lockup guilt when shopping and will be unable to purchase extra things even $0.50 extra like a waffle ice cream cone and he won't even know why.
He's also going to get into drugs at some point during his Twenties because the Jew half would rather die than live internally with it's sworn enemy and will resort to slow self destruction and subtly engineering fucked up possibly lethal situations if not outright suicide.
He also is going to become a faggot bottom at some point due to cut cock and semite fasination with assholes and raunch and quiet sexual desperation.
He can become a fascinating weapon against the jews though because as a half jew he has a higher ranking on the progressive stack, AND his Aryan half is fucking sick of its Roommate's shenanigans.
Redpill him and watch him become a warrior of hatred against the kikes that did this to him.
TLDR Expect a fucked up but useful weapon vs jews.

Try some European martial arts instead, user. Like French Savate, Russian Systema and/or Sambo. I'm trying the Keysi Fighting method right now and it's bretty gud. Hell of a workout.

What happens when a jew and a muslim mix?

Semites are the cancer of the planet.

I know, i didn´t even need the dubs to confirm. Interesting that jews are conducting favoritism on muslims now, too. They sure hate whites.

They're ramping up Muzzie support in the diaspora because it suits their ends perfectly.

No they actually do. Triceps give punches the explosive force. The legs and body carry the power put the tricep snaps that power into the fist.

You mean white genocide, which eliminates western culture, dissolving borders and nations due to indifferent migrated citizens that don´t fight for it because they have zero bondings to the countries heritage, and installing a one world government?

I can smell the jimpact from here.

Their "side of the story" sounds like bullshit. They probably talked a lot of shit, shoved the wrong people & got fucked up; typical Antifa retardation.

These fuckers spend months provoking a bear and now are surprised that it decides to fight back? How could they not have seen this coming?

I knew burgers would catch on!

I didn't think sorosfa would attack innocent people either.

GO FIGURE!

I'm not even a nazi and I want to maim sorosfa.
Fucking globalist shitheads attacking innocent people.
KILL YOUR LOCAL SOROSFA

Every decent human being should oppose these enemies of democracy. Fucking commies in disguise.

If you (me) anyone sees some faggots sportinng sorosfa stickers or merchandise, attack on sight.
we are not playing games anymore.

it's time to learn that siding with globalists and doing their dirty work, will get you killed.

it was all fun and games, until you fucked with the wrong crew.

KILL YOUR LOCAL SOROSFA

These motherfuckers beat up German soldiers in my town, simply because they were wearing their army clothes. The higher-ups in the Bundeswehr told them to carry knives when arriving here now.
I never saw one of these motherfuckers here though. Am prepared for every encounter though.

three things you can carry at all times:
balaclava,
ko cs spray
brass knuckles / telescope pole.

attack degenerates on sight

Dumping OC

You forgot the knife, dude.

I don't take kindly to knives, as you can lose control and go haywire, butcher the cunt in adrenaline rush.
Telescope pole / knucles / sap gloves generally give you more control of yourself.
You don't necessarily want to murder the cunts.
Just put them in a wheelchair.

Your bloodline are members of the Church Militant. Be Proud.

Did I just fucking hear that? You should do at least 20.

Yeah if you're a woman

This does read like fake news to me as well but I want it to be real.

Pick one and only one.

HOO-LEE FUK MATE.

10 PUSHUPS IS HARD? LEL

What really happened was antifa probably got too autistic with someone tried to sucker punch someone

Being antisomething is fun and all, until someone is anti against you.

Please note that antifags have yet to try their shit in any state or city where it's easy to legally own and carry a gun.

They also have a tendency to attack milquetoast, kike-owned "personalities". It's almost like Soros is trying to legitimize Ezra, Gad Saad and Cernovitch of all people.

stop calling them antifa.

they are not anti fascists.

they are Soros's fascists
they are sorosfa

Nigga I just did 60 in a row

No excuse not to be able to do at LEAST 20-25 consecutive push-ups at any given time. I weigh 245 and just did 40.

Before I had a gym membership (or a job to pay for one) I used to do push-ups at home everday.
Not saying you all have to try out for the NFL but everyone should have a basic level of fitness. Go to the park do chin ups and dips then do a few laps around it. No excuses.

DIfferent guy, what do you recommend to start getting into pushups? It's the only thing I havent started up yet. Mostly because I've never used the muscles before.

Do pushups.

How start getting into push-ups = start doing push-ups. That's it. They are the ground floor most basic level of exercising

I guess ill just have to do it then.

I've always thought this was pretty great, the only thing i'd mention is watching your intake of fish, because it contains a lot of mercury. Red tuna especially, but everything else still has some.

This chart is absolute fucking garbage

They are pussies. Look at this sorosfag. He can´t even look Sam Hyde in the eye.

Those are called burpies you fucking nigger. Why do gymfags have to rename everything?

Don't misquote Herr Goebbels

Ok funpolice

n o t a n a r g u m e n t
o
t

a
n

a
r
g
u
m
e
n
t

These are commies, not fascists. Lurk moar

211 Crew is a prison gang.

Definitely. Dickie is a faggot who can't fight back. Imagine the message it would have sent if after he got punched he immediately grabbed that guy, tackled him to the ground, and beat the ever-loving shit out of him. That would show strength, that would show power, that would legitimize this new right-wing movement to the entire world. Instead, he's a faggot who embarrassed himself on national television

Spencer also advocates faggotry, so I don't know why you expected him to have a pair.

But again, you'll note that antifags never try this dumb shit with Bikers for Trump or any other group that would fight back.

KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

mike tyson got his strength solely from bag work, no lifting, i dunno, seems like you just need to do what works for you.

They didn't think Nats cos actually existed. Calling cuckservatives neonazis is just the new trendy thing these communists are doing. Imagine their surprise to actually have to deal with their bogeyman that they thought was fake.

Its like how they still call people who have black friends and talk about how "demo are the real racists" racist. People with views even somewhat like ours are so far outside of their worldview that they don't expect to actually run into us.

It's astonishing how some people are too retarded to even realize that the person who started the leftist Journo List is obviously controlled opposition. The public has a very short memory.

Nigger I'm a fucking spooky skeleton and can do 10 no problem. While we're on this topic, is there a way to get /fit/ without having a gym membership? I'm lanky as hell so anything will help

Get a job doing manual labor. If you can't, lift stones and logs and do calisthenics.

I got myself up to being able to do 150 pushups in high school by doing purely calisthenics. Just do them religiously, and eat right. It helps too if you drop whenever you get a chance during the course of your day and just pump out however many pushups you're able to do.

Would it be possible just running, doing pushups and pullups? I remember hearing somewhere that some nflnigger got /fit/ just doing pushups everyday

im not sure that works on me

fucking hell
Im yuro Spaniard and my surname is fucking everywhere thanks to my ancestry dicking around.
and it doesnt show if its jewish or not but you can select only related finds from that surname and there are some couples of jews.

I guess my ancestors were the creators of the mongrel race in south america

They probably did, but it will teach people not to fuck with nazis.

Less than they deserve.

Columbia U. students, no doubt Jews.

see

Of course, I'm also naturally skinny/fast metabolism, so what works for me may not work for you. Protein supplements, eating right and dedication recommended. Fitness is a process, not a goal.

Sure. You won't get huge, but bodybuilding faggotry won't be needed in the race war anyway. Running and calisthenics will do, throw in some sparring if you're able as well.

Good god, what garbage, that's what monkey's eat.

Ezra Klein is openly leftist and runs Vox. Ezra Levant is the Canadian Jew who briefly employed Gavin and he runs The Rebel Media. Two different people.

What the fuck is this meme? We've been using goy ironically since long before any alt kike shit ever existed. It's a useful meme, redpills through humor are the most effective because it requires you're familiar with the truth, even if you personally believe it's only a stereotype or conspiracy or whatever else, to get the joke. In this case, to get the 'goy' joke, you need to be made aware of loxism/jewish supremacism.

All shitposting is ironic and since when was shitposting a bad thing? It's not any different than joking about getting culturally enriched or diversified as a stand in for muggings/rape. Lurk 2 years before posting.

Now i have mixed feelings about training…

Much better user, thank you for posting this.

There are only 2 things I can add. One is that the simple carbs like rice and potatoes actually have something very important in them called 'resistant starch' that is crucial to maintain a proper gut flora. I'd advise looking into this if you care.

The next thing I would add is that for dairy, there are actually two kinds - the one we evolved eating and the new one that gives some people acne and brain fog. They are called A1 and A2 dairy and I changed my life after learning of this and making the switch. I'd advise looking into this as well.

Either way, fukken saved. Very nice chart.

I can confirm it's a good chart. That line almost got me off guard too.

Lean meats are being shilled as the go to in the fitness industry. If you are not on gear then you need saturated fat get something good like sirloin steak. You still need carbs I don't agree with that chart too much protein is also bad for T levels but avoid shit like flax seeds, beer, licorice, nuts (except like 3brazil nuts a day) you don't want too much of the 'healthy' fat that is being promoted these days aka PUFA keep your pufa levels low and saturated high also cholesterol high good for T. Find out more on anabolicmen.com (no affiliation but appears to be the only site with any substance)>>9251747

The meme goes like this:

The ratio of carbs to protein is definitely something up for debate and I would argue that all you need to do to figure out what to do is follow your instincts and cravings. That chart however is miles better than any of the other bullshit that gets passed around today which promotes bad things (like you pointed out) like PUFA, nuts, lean meats, etc.

And yes high amounts of fat are needed for lots of hormone production

Nofap is good as well. I forget the exact stats, but I believe your testosterone levels go up dramatically after a week or two of not fapping.

It's the new "reddit/TRS spacing." The point of kvetching at anyone who says goy is to disrupt discussion.

related image, its much deeper than that

Hot shit, post what you'll be using anons. I just got this baby the other day. Got some rails and extra mags on the way too. It's even milspec with 4150. I wish I could get a Holo Hybrid sight but jesus christ they're worth more than the gun itself.

on it

There is a prison gang in Colorado called 211. The 211 crew in NYC is the oldest skinhead gang in new york. Think late 70's early 80's. Bands like YDL and murphys law came from that group.

Lean meats are being shilled as the go to in the fitness industry. If you are not on gear then you need saturated fat get something good like sirloin steak. You still need carbs I don't agree with that chart too much protein is also bad for T levels but avoid shit like flax seeds, beer, licorice, nuts (except like 3brazil nuts a day) you don't want too much of the 'healthy' fat that is being promoted these days aka PUFA keep your pufa levels low and saturated high also cholesterol high good for T. Find out more on anabolicmen.com (no affiliation but appears to be the only site with any substance)>>9251747

This article was just updated anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/ I think Ali kuoppalen is giving honest information.

Anyway guess I can just write what I've started doing.
The basics 8 hours of sleep, daylight walking 30 mins sometimes up to 2 hours happens, trying to no fap, eating enough calories.
You need to go on cronometer.com and take a look at your diet. Find out how many calories you need not enough calories will reduce T but having too high body fat percentage is also not good because you produce more estrogen or something. I also train bodyweight only atm but I'm not overtraining if you feel tired don't train. Do it like 3 times a week and do exercises that use a lot of muscles pull ups, chin ups and dips already trains the entire upper body I do pushups/hindu push ups and other stuff too.

Food: A typical day for me would be
Sirloin steak, liver pate (great boost vitamin A, B12 and b vitamins) Potatoes mashed with real butter, spinach, bananas, raisins, yogurt, Cod liver oil (you need to find out if it's any good first I use møllers tran but a lot of them are rancid) bacon, eggs, kiwi, oranges, 3 brazil nuts maybe forgetting something but it all needs to be organic to avoid chemicals and hormones that the animals get if you cant afford then steak is better than bacon and stuff.

In the morning I do intermittent fasting only around 6 hours but I take here Zinc you want to take zinc on its own and not with magnesium, calcium because they compete for absorption or something. I also take forskolin, mucuna pruriens. As an aside I take Rhodiola Rosea extract not sure it does anything.
Later after I've eaten I take 9mg boron, royal jelly, choline inositol, garlic extract, iodine.
I make a drink of creatine, citrulline, phosphatidyl serine and glycine.
Before bed I take Ashwaghanda and magnesium.
I also smoke cigars and pipes nicotine is an aromatos inhibitor but not really sure you need it.

Honestly, I just eat ground turkey and rice twice a day for lunch and dinner, oatmeal and eggs for breakfast, and then a variety of protein based meals at night, and I've gained 40 pounds of muscle in a year. I don't know why people make it so complicated, just eat right, lift, and slowly increase what you lift over time.

Yeah he is giving out solid advice. Very solid advice. I learned the same stuff from the older crowd of people like Ray Peat, etc.

Your diet looks good too and so does your routine etc. Have you noticed any difference after making the changes?

Fuck off kike. To all burgers, just get a gun but don´t post it here.

That sounds horrible at least switch ground turkey for ground beef with high fat percentage the rice is ok but potatoes are more nutritious. I make it complicated because it interests me and not everyone will have the same amount of testosterone maybe you are born with high testosterone. I want to maximise the potential and I also learn a lot from it. Are you sure you are not taking some sort of enhancement or shake because a lot of them contain some form of pro hormone and the people don't know it. Also 40 pounds of muscle is a lot in a year and I doubt it because people count the fat with it and underestimate their body fat percentage that being said I've never tried going to the gym and it is probably easier but also unnecessary.

Oh, for some reason I thought Klein was with Rebel Media now. I feel dumb and deserve to be billied.

Fuck off eurofag.

It's not that bad if you cook it right. Throw in a bit of the right spice, and it's delicious. It's especially good if you're on a budget like I am, but still want to get some decent gains.
I was Skellington mode when I started, so I had a small advantage. I went from 138 pounds to 182 in just over a year, and once I hit 182, it's like I slammed into a wall as far as gaining goes. As far as drinks, I just drink pre-workout, some amino acids during, and then two scoops of isolate right after a workout, then two scoops of regular protein in a smoothie before bed.

I'm not really sure about ashwaghand but I think it is just me since I never respond well to things that are supposed to make me sleepy. The forskolin is proven really its great. Mucuna pruriens makes food taste better I think I used to be a weed smoker and whenever I stopped I would lose my appetite 4 months ago I stopped when I found out weed lowered T but started taking mucuna and didn't really lose my appetite. I definetely feel something but you have to cycle of the herbs or you won't feel that much in the end.

I like guns, i wish i had one. No reason to give shills the opportunity to acquire information about how well-armed Holla Forums is.

I wanted to but I got impatient. Once I learn more I'll get some custom parts.

What the fuck are shills going to do anyways? Chances are they live in areas with full gun control. Say (((they))) decide for some reason to come where I live. They better hope they bring enough ammunition to make it off my property.

You don't need amino acid unless you are training in a fasted state. A far better source of amino acid is real food. What is the name of the preworkout? I think a cheaper alternative would probably be coffee and citrulline malate its what they use mostly.

How much do you think the herbs/supplements are adding to your health?

I actually take a very opposite stance in that I aim to get everything I need from food alone. I just don't like the idea of taking pills, it makes me feel emasculated. So I eat all the foods that I can that help to fill in whatever gaps and requirements I need.

But I realize that this is a self-limiting view, however I also aim to keep things as simple as possible so that I can spend my mental energy on other areas of my life instead.

You don't NEED it, but it certainly helps. The pre-workout is just Gold Standard. Gives me a decent kick during a workout and it's not that expensive, so I've stuck with it.

first thing you'll probably end up doing is replacing the trigger

I'm not sure but I like to think of it as a small edge. Creatine and such has a lot of evidence behind it. Look on examine.com to make a decision to buy or not.
As far as zinc and magnesium goes I think all diets are kinda low in those compared to the past so can't hurt to take some. Boron is also cheap and very good for T.

The trigger it came with feels pretty good actually. The grip feels a tiny bit off, so I'm thinking about replacing that first. I'm sure I'll replace everything at some point though.

Cool I will look into the things you pointed out then. I also just remembered that I do take magnesium but in the form of magnesium oil which I make myself from magnesium flakes. It's also possible to get a large amount of magnesium by swimming in the ocean if you live near it.

They used to put boron in all multivitamins and it was supplemented during the war. After the war it has gone out of fashion and I couldnt buy it in any of the health shops in my country this triggered my tin foil and I am now convinced its something we need.

I got banned from this bar for saying unPC things. Run by feminasties. Story definitely fishy.

Going to look into this, seems like solid advice if it was ((taken away from us))

Germany (12)
England (9)
Preussen (7)
Ireland (6)
Chrd,Norway (4)
Sweden (3)
am i white?

Not anymore.

Looks like Boron is high in a lot of the foods I eat, but I bet it depends on soil quality too. Any advice lads?

Polish, French, Spanish, Swedish. Also (((English))) (which is somewhere I never was told ancestry was from) but my great grandfather is buried in a jewish cemetery so I assume he was crypto. It's very confusing tbh, I was told they were Spanish and sometimes that they were Greek or Turkish and I assumed they were just mutts before they came to America but knowing what I now know about rootless cosmopolitans they were probably just kikes moving from host to host.

Didn't find out he and my great grandmother were juden until much later in life though, was raised 100% white and only things I know about jews are from Holla Forums.

I always disliked that side of my family because of their elitism, anti-Americanism, gossip, snobbery, and general scheming but now I know why they are like that.

Brothers, you mean like niggers or just 2 siblings?

Hate me, Holla Forums, but I'm Jewish, Polish, Irish, German and Native American(Creek).

Boron is an essential nutrient. If I don't have enough boron, I get painful dermatus around my joints that feels like my skin is on fire nonstop. (and yes, I know what being on fire, being scalded, and being electrocuted feels like. This hurts.)

Very interesting. I will keep that in mind, thanks for the advice

Try out shilajit powder (non chink source only) for a mineral supplement, just do not consume with chlorinated water. Chlorine destroys all the humeric and fumeric acids in our diet and a lot of other trace minerals. We need these for proper brain and hormonal functions.

jesus christ man. Every time I think i've learned all of the ways we've been jewed I keep learning more. It's insane how bad things are. Thankfully I am safe and made the switch to spring water and well water a long time ago because of fluoride. Only thing I can't avoid is those plastic containers but they don't seem to be affecting me that much.

researching now, thanks again

You're giving me hope that my two jewish great grandparents were mixed meaning I'm less than 1/4 because I suffer from none of that except the stinginess which is a perfect description.

Word of warning a lot of 'test boosters' can contain herbs that are actually damaging such as fenugreek and saw palmetto avoid these two at all costs.

Also shilajit can contain contamination I don't really trust it.

This 100%. I grew up in SoCal in a certain working class beach town, skinheads all over growing up. Went to high school with them, saw them at shows. They were, to a person, nigger tier IQ that listened to hip hop and smoked weed.

Yes this is why I mainly only trust high quality food products. But I am always open minded to researching new things.

Last names only track paternal heritage.
regardless, my last name's literally two English words put together so I know it's English as fuck.

I have discussed my heritage with my father before and he basically explained that he's a "European mutt" and my mother is half Spaniard half mutt.

Better European mutt than half nigger tbh.

HB?

Whining about 'skinhead degeneracy' is stupid as fuck and literally only rests on PRcuckoldry. Skinheads are simply white gangs, they're doing it to survive in poor areas where all gangs are divided on ethnic grounds. Of course they'll be degenerate, they're street thugs - but they're very useful as anti-niggers/spics and anti-antifa. They're our troopers on the ground and they'll fall in line when a greater movement arises, setting aside the drug degeneracy and limited alignment with natsoc philosophy.

Lend them your support, but don't be one. Literally the only thing to complain about the existence of skinheads is that they make us look bad. Need I remind you we're fucking nazis?

Do you have any idea how drugs work?

I would certainly agree. My father is dirty blond+blue eyes and my mother is light brown hair+green eyes. I turned out having light brown hare and blue eyes with a ring of green around the pupil. I think I'd pass any reasonable standard for whiteness.

You're partially right, but you over-esteem the value of skinhead gangs, at least those that are completely degenerate. At best they will bust some heads in when needed, but after that they will have to go in Night of Long Knives 2. It is more likely that they will hurt whites by selling drugs to their own people and giving racism a bad image (inb4 PRcuck). Wiggers have to go because they're more harmful in the long run than any foreign thug.

If you cant do any normal, start on your knees. Keep your elbows tucked to the sides, hands shoulder width apart.

If you can't do any normal pushups, just join the Air Force and be done with it.

Oh shit user, that's right, you can just "turn off" drug addiction and dependency!

You know why weight classes exist? Because typically bigger guys can demolish smaller guys. You can do all the cardio and pushups you want, but when there's 250 lbs of muscle laying into you it really isn't going to help. Get as big/strong/enduring as possible. It all helps.

i think this is my favorite part about liberals. they have no fucking idea that their enemies could be sitting right next to them in one of their safe spaces, or just out and about at night. as was often repeated by flabbergasted libshits on november 9th, they have no idea that these guys actually exist. shit, even if someone was walking around in klan robes they'd think he was a comedian or something before the realization he was serious dawned on them

Is it me or is 8/pol/ becoming a hugbox for humorless fanatics?

Guys, I'm in the middle of radically changing my health, but I don't have time to make a detailed post. I'll make a thread someday, but for now all I can do is direct you to a good source of information and mention that I used to think ketogenic diets were a good thing.
raypeat.com/
Read some of the articles. It's a lot of material, and I haven't read it all myself. Start with articles about salt, fats, coconut oil, and sugar. I am posting this because I am, within a mere 3 weeks, getting significantly healthier to the point that my life is turning around with iodized salt, coconut oil, and always pairing high protein meals with fruits or fruit juice. If any of that sounds weird, have a little patience, and just read about it first. Ray Peat has a Ph.D. in biology and his articles have references at the bottom.

I sincerely hope you're a fucking teenager.

Get stronger, faster and fitter. Carry a weapon and learn how to use it. Stop fucking around, all that training means nothing the instant you get stabbed.

You sound like a single mother.

The problem with you fucking retards is that you spend more time focusing on useless shit about fucking salt intake instead of just fucking exercising and eating. Are you getting stronger every week? No? Eat more.

Exactly. Whites need to learn you can be strong and intelligent.

Horrible. Just horrible. What is the world coming to! Good thing the New York Post is informing the good citizens of NY about the dastardly deeds of neo-nazis.

Ray Peat is a fucking retard.

(((Mainstream media))) word for white men.

Antifa thugs start a fight and lose.

sound fake news.
they probably started some shit by punching a 'nazi' and try to run but got caught and tasted some retaliation

I have a history of engaging in weightlifting off and on since high school with sustained regimens lasting 1-2 years at a time. I've never been fat in my life, but I've been a hard gainer through much of the time spent exercising. I've taken the lifting pill on a level greater than most /fit/izens could ever dream (as in obsession, not results. I have been a hard gainer after all.) I was never lacking in masochism in my training, and after all my experience, I find that your simplification of strategy regarding health is far beyond useless and only works for people who accidentally eat the right things. They only exist sometimes where people follow ancient food cultures.

The whole of 2015 + spring 2016 was my last weightlifting session. I fell out of it again because of increasing apathy and decreasing energy. What I did not understand was that my eating habits, although containing many calories, were crippling my metabolic rate and gradually bringing on more and more inflammation and reduced ability to recover from training and everyday activity. The periodic mental depression I have experienced in different times in my life took hold again. A break from training to reduce stress was not enough. Things kept getting worse: joints starting getting sore, brain fog increased, sleep quality vanished, teeth became sensitive, hair started thinning, and I had no motivation for anything. It felt like a slow painful death.

Starting with a hunch about a month ago I started by (but eventually did other things) adding more salt to my diet and immediately felt better. Later I came to find out that most likely my thyroid was shut down or dying because of my various eating habits and low sodium intake. Every little problem I've had physical or mental is now vanishing as we speak. With my new eating strategies, I am now gaining muscle doing basically nothing but living. My body is filling in its proportions as it naturally would have done given the right fuel, and I actually feel strong now. In the past, when I got stronger, I didn't feel stronger; I just lifted more weight.

My past of lifting was not in vain. Although, I failed to gain great muscle, I trained my will with each workout. Holding onto that fire kept me from giving up while my health failed me. I may have been mentally unable to do anything in a particular day, but I still looked towards overcoming ultimate defeat. Goddamn it, I want to win. I'm posting this because I want Holla Forums to be full of winners. I wouldn't mention salt as a starting point if I didn't seriously believe there is something fucking special about salt, but I know losers won't want to look into anything I've said, because they don't look for paths to success. This is all I have time to get into now. I hope to make a thread in the future.

pic related

Whyyyyyy.

"Furthermore it is fundamental to Clockwork Bar, its ownership and staff, that we are NOT neo nazi, white supremacist or any hate group association establishment. Clockwork is about music, friendship, good times and violent assault for thoughtcrime. Anything else is hereby prohibited."

Slid, amigo. Not "slided."

For anyone feeling weak and inferior over not being able to do 10 pushups, go to this bread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124173301

Lots of people on that forum experience the same issue. Who would you trust more? Actual fit folk or neckbeard Holla Forumslocks who probably still live in their mothers basement who are typing their disparaging posts with cheeto dust covered fingers?

Punch a jew

It's just you.

If your sister's a goy, point out to the brother-in-law that Jewishness is maternally inherited. It doesn't matter who the father is, if the mother's a goy, so is the child, and if the the mother is Chosen, so is the child.

If you cant suffer through some push ups, how are you going to kill leftism?

GTKRWN

Im as Celtic as shagging sheep m80

Hand caught, self smoked mackerel will always be top tier protein

Literally illegal to carry any of these in my country fam, what do?

Do it anyway?
Seriously what is the chance of being found with brass knuckles, what about a pocket knife.

Pretty high because
Police have extended stop and search powers and they know white people carry stuff to defend themselves. I keep my tyre iron on my front seat, I can justify that and it's not a weapon.
I guess a small pocket knife should pass as "work material" or something

I should add that police will basically never search a nigger because they have orders not to(gvt wants to delay the race war)

Start smaller then, no excuses. Also, cardio motherfucker.

It's like you're a pleb.
brisbanechentaichi.weebly.com/skill-knowledge.html

(czeched)
Dubs don't lie

Cops stop and search people on random?
Have you ever witnessed or have they searched you?
I carry a knife illegaly every day without problems.

Get a roll of coins, to hold in your hand as you make a fist. You should be able to do this from any bank. Hold it in your hand it will do 2 things, one reinforce the load transference from your wrist to fingers and it will also increase the weight of your punches as well. Totally legal to have a roll of quarters in your pocket.

wut

I started doing push-ups at 30. I regularly do 50, 60 is my record and I'm trying to go harder.
What is wrong with you, brother?

Already a thread, cunt.

211 Goy here.
Fake News coverage of an actual happening.
We are not the WP prison gang based out of Co.
There is no color policy regarding membership.
We are Nationalists, Anti-Usury and Anti-Red Terror.

Busy at the moment but will try to answer reasonable questions later on AMA but don't feel entitled to a reply.

Antifa engaged in actual political terrorism, in NYC, mere days before this "incident".
My brother is currently locked up based on the accusations of terrorists.
Antifa is out for Blood.

Watch the talk about degeneracy we are all productive members of society and have been at the front of this fight for decades.
MAGA Fam

burn in & timestamp?

Timestamp and burn later.
8-9 EST
At school right now. Being a degenerate.

word, if you know what im talking about then i trust you on it

Not that I care about a AMA, I already heard a first hand account

Must have been a tame beating.

So are you also half jew?