What is it about teachers that makes them so unlikable...

What is it about teachers that makes them so unlikable? I've noticed that society portrays teachers as community leaders, people to be trusted, and people who are in it solely to be helpful people but from what I have found teachers are in it because they want to be controlling. The vast majority of them seem to be highly liberal.

What is the cause of this phenomenon? Is it the marxism taught to the teachers, which gets brushed off on students, and soon marxism is infecting the entire well? Or is there something inherent in the role of teaching that causes them to be liberals?

Another thing I have noticed is that they seem to completely brush off facts about race. A teacher who deals with niggers won't talk about it. They'll completely brush off the fact that the chimps in their class are disruptive and less intelligent than the other students. Why are the people we are mandated to trust our children to so fucking retarded?

I know a thread died for this but I think some discussion is nice every once in awhile.

Rhetorical question: are you autistic? If they do that they'll have their reputation dragged through the mud, get fired and then be unable to find work. As for the rest I'm sorry you've had nothing but shitty teachers.

You don't have to go around calling them niggers but you also don't have to blatantly champion marxist causes and tell everyone that human beings are the same.

A couple of my favorite teachers from highschool were men who were actually masculine. Both of them were history teachers.

To survive in the machine that is public education one does have to.

those quads

The only redpilled teachers I had were both white males who taught history across the hall from each other. Though the one on the left side from the stairs was a bit of a pushover, the guy on the right side was outspokenly anti-communist and I liked that.

leftypol cancer.

Maybe the fact that they're paid by ZOG to intellectually/emotionally brutalize and brainwash children.

It's the teachers that are in nicely paid universities/colleges that are able to be so unlikable because they only deal with those that have the money or have been given the money to go there. So they're basically only dealing with those kids that are well off and have no problems.

Those teachers in public schools like high schools and middle schools are a bit more sane since they deal with a wide array of kids.

So the problem is mostly the bloat that is in colleges. People that helped make their own schools of thought that have no value to society, so they're constantly working to justify their own existence. Their primary 'work' is marketing themselves by trying to get published articles or 'studies' (essays with less research than what you'd expect from an elementary school child). This has resulted in them needing to constantly pat their cohorts on the back so as to get help back from them in the form of commendations and being referenced in papers/articles.

That kike's head on a pike when

Teachers unions a shit too. They're all Marxist cliques.

Babysitting monkeys is an easy job. They get good pensions if they can make it to retirement.

It's women's rights.The root of the problem with teachers is the fact that women have equal rights. If women didn't have equal rights then teachers would actually be community leaders because only the smartest of women would be teaching pre-high school children. Instead those women get careers and forsake their femininity for goy bucks leaving only stupid women behind for teaching.

There are two kinds of teachers:

1. People who want to share what they know and help shape future generations.

2. People who want absolute authority over other people, especially vulnerable ones.

Sometimes, teachers belong to both. And the first one isn't always good either. And people who belong to the second group hate the first group and as teachers decide who can be teachers, as time passes, more and more of them belong to the second group.

I had a teacher sort of like that, his message was pretty much everyone in history was shit to everyone else. Guy volunteered in Africa at a young age as a teacher and brought back some really fuckin good stories of the diseases and crazy shit that'd go down.

One of the better ones was how in some village a women got accused of stealing, and then in the middle of the fuckin night started going around the village making a ton of racket with pans and shit, yelling out how she didn't steal anything. In the morning everyone agreed she didn't steal anything because if she had then spirits would have been angered and killed her that night. Everyone was so trusting of their animist religion and spirituality that they took this kind of bullshit as meaning absolute proof she didn't steal.

I mostly agree with this, it brings up another important point: that teaching is a great career for mothers.

Teaching is basically a part time job, it doesn't have the stress of high-powered careers, you're working with kids all day, and you don't travel. Every community needs teachers, so a woman can do it anywhere regardless of where her husband has to move for work.

I agree that teaching today is pretty pozzed–too many marxists, and I had my share of mean women teaching me bs growing up. What possessed some of these childless, child-hating women to go into teaching. But I don't agree that it's all stupid women; I notice a lot of feminine women going into it, maybe it is for lack of succeeding in their stronk wymyn careers, but it is appropriate.

Most educational systems are either so desperate for new teachers they have to take everybody they can or directly designed to only allow for morally questionable personalities.

Much like politics, it's a system rigged to advance easily controlled people and prevent those of sound character.

I have not read one lick of this thread outside of the OP, and I wanted to be a history teacher that taught around the curriculum and didn't pay as much mind to two literally insignificant historical things that are taken into such massive, ridiculous account, which is the Holocaust and Civil Rights. History classes when I went to school 6-9 years ago it was chalk full of bullshit that dominated actually useful information. The only positive I can remember from high school was that we read Animal Farm and that redpilled me in the early stages.

I'm rambling because I am drunk but we should try to "subvert" (which means to really just make right the situation in schools now with history and other subjects) school systems while a Trump administration is in effect. Get in now if there's no other options.

Trust in teachers is bases on the era before the KGB/jewish infiltration. So people, parents especially, behave like todays teachers are like the old ones, and they trust them. KGB used this as a system to infect and coopt. The solution is obviously gassing the kikes and let only smart, honorable men to be teachers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

The 'softer' academic subjects were the easiest to subvert, especially if the students were less intelligent and more female. It was done on purpose and it was wildly successful. The education faculties at every university have all gone full marxtard.

We really need a new Heidegger (or preferably a school of them) to combat this rampant faggotry.

Long story short it's an easy degree that ends with an almost guaranteed steady government job. It attracts people who value security over hard work. They'll only ever do what keeps them in a job and immediately benefits them. No surprise it's mostly women.

Leftist truly have the worst memes.