Some game dev shithead comes out as a SJW on Shitter

Anyone else has this problem?

Yeah, his name was Nintendo America

Might as well get a new hobby 'cause every game dev's an sjw.

Califagnia isn't the world yet m80.

Delete your post and try again, shill.

I don't play western games, faggot.

I don't follow or give a shit about indie devs, so there are generally hundreds of other people involved in a project that the stupid opinions of one person isn't enough to drive me away on its own.
Only when they push that shit in their vidya in obnoxious ways do I really care.

Have you tried to separate the dev from his work?
Not everyone will have the right opinions all the time.Unless he keeps shoving his worldview inside the game, you are being an autist.

At first I did. I tried really hard. But then I started noticing the little things in games that made them shit for me, so I gave up. I can't really cope having so many games ruined for me. It's far easier to just give up on certain studios.

I can't remember being interested in a game whose dev went full SJW.

Lucky me, I suppose.

That's how I am, too. Normally I'm cool with people having different opinions and all. You don't like what I like, whatever. But social justice is a cancer that demonizes people like me for my race, gender, and sexuality. I'm not going to give money to a developer that thinks I'm a lesser person for not being a gay black genderfluid muslim. Sometimes I pirate and seed their game out of spite, but never even play it.

Fixed that for you.

Not really, you're free to do that. Personally, I have a problem with it if it's the writer or the lead.

and what am I shilling, exactly?

No, because nobody's retarded to do so.

One example of this is Vlambeer. One of the devs (we all know this) is a turbo SJW faggot. But not because of that i'll stop fucking playing Nuclear Throne.

This user has a point
But you're both retards

I only care if the preachyness translates on to their products.

If they start censoring shit, having characters going on rants about misogyny/phobia this and phobia that when it doesn't even fit the narrative/world/character then I won't support it.

Absolutely perfect

Name a good 3 SJW dev game in the past 5 years.

Can I get through this course without killing him?

I am fine with people with different believes working on my games as long as they keep it to themselves.

But what makes SJW devs(and SJWs in general) special is they feel they have to push this shit in as much as possible. Some examples include Rust having a random character generoter to delver a message you cant pick your skin in real life or whatever when its a dumb ass survival game and that one super sentai/power rangers parody game that stopped to tell you how sexist the damsel in distress trope is.

Actually now that I think about it OP both those games suck ass from what I hear and most of the games I enjoy came from devs that keep there shit to themselves or made shit games after they drank the kool-aid. So no I never had this problem since SJWs suck at making games anyways.

What really grinds my gears is when they fuck with other peoples game most notably localisers but that is another topic entirely.

well 9 times out of ten they say one retarded SJW thing and then it completely leaks into the damn games so i can't really blame you

That's a shitty metaphor and you know it.

It'd be more like:

How about you quit the course and stop giving the dumbass money.

How these threads always go
/thread

*How being anti-abortion is oppression

I need it though.

No you fucking don't

I'm fine with devs that lean slightly towards SJWism but still make decent games. They'd have to be a special kind of irredeemable for me to dump their game because of it. Luckily devs that far gone usually can't make good vidya anyway.

No, I bought a Vita and now I pretty much only play that and older games. It's nice how I can import a game and it's still cheaper than the trash everyone buys here.

Spoiler that! I just ate!

anyone else know who I'm talking about?

I love attending a big engineering university. All of the engineering classes are even off in their own ultra expensive and modern campus across a highway, separated from all of the dirty old general education facilities.

But that's the thing, if they're not shoving their beliefs down your throat, then why give a shit? Unless IKEA chairs actually do have dildos attached to them and I never noticed. I know some devs do put propaganda stuff in their games, but many don't.

And I doubt there's any dev out there who completely agrees with every single of my views, so am I supposed to never play a video game ever?

Maybe your so used to having a dick in your ass that you weren't even aware of it until someone pointed it out.

The fuck did you buy a dildo chair for?

The fuck did you attach the dildo if you didn't want to sit on it?

The fuck is IKEA doing selling dildo chairs?

Everything you said is retarded.

I see you too a man of discerning taste

what class/uni?

It sounds like you don't actually care about games.

Why do the best devs don't even have twitter?

I don't buy games because of some idiot's beliefs, I buy games based on if they're good or not.

It just so happens that shitty, shallow people make shitty, shallow games.

It's like art, your personality reflects on the canvas. if you're a lazy, self-centered bastard, your art WILL look like shit due to the attitude you approach it with.

Evangelion went into angst hell because the director was a manic depressive or some shit, Sinfest went to SJW hell because the "artist" drank a fucking gallon of kool-aid, Doom was a fun shoot-em-up made by schoolkid metalheads, etc.

Art reflects those who make it.

I don't have that problem OP.

Yes and the solution is simple. If you're on console, buy the game used. If you're on PC, wait for a big discount.

Oh and don't let the detractors get you down.

no. It only makes me less likely to buy their games, but I never buy any single-player/cracked games period so it doesn't matter anyway

I've had this problem recently. I was keeping track of an indie game that actually looked fun and technically sound. Steam early-access bullshit but it seemed promising and made by people who do like video games, so I was maintaining a bit of hope for it even though for a buggy unfinished game it was pretty overpriced. I did pirate a build and it was fun for what content was there.

Then the devs had a stream and mentioned they got voice recordings from Leigh Alexander and some of the faggots from Firewatch.

The game itself has no SJW leanings but I just can't justify any purchase of it after that. I'd feel sinful.

The only franchises I even bother with nowadays are Kirby and Monster Hunter. I feel completely safe as there's literally no room to force some retarded narrative in either universe.

Hi.

No because I pirate everything so they don't get shit from me anyway

Ebin

Is the joke how racist it would look making a character like Dedede black?

Guess what you sound like?

By the way? Not even affiliated with GG. I just recognize you're fucking idiots who don't realize this cultist shit doesn't deserve an iota of respect.

Actually I just remembered

I used to play GW2, it wasn't the best MMO i ever played but it was free from pay to win, which is the main reason I bought it.
Then after 3 years they finally decided to anounce an expansion, and I was ready to buy it.
But, from the time they announced it to relese anet went full SJW. They added a tranny to the game, they made the characters in the main story lesbians and they forced players to watch them make out, they started censoring female animations making them more manly, they censored female outfits.
So after all that shit, I was like, no, fuck you, I'm not giving you money. So I gave all my shit away, uninstalled the game and I'm never going back.
And I hear they expansion was a failure and they fired the lead developer and are losing players

Whatever helps you cope with your denial user.

Enforced anti-abortion is oppression though. There is nothing wrong with abortion, and allowing it to be practiced doesn't insult anyone's rights.

This is what you sound like faggot

But racism is actually good and doesn't compare in any way to the islamo-leftist green egalitarian values. Committing yourself absolutely to an ideal is not wrong if you actually know that you are right and the others are wrong.

If you're fine paying money to people who hate you, your hobby, everything you believe in, and would love nothing more than to destroy all of things, that's your choice.

But you can't criticize others for choosing to not support their enemies.

For that matter, a lot fail to understand the concept of SJW and what distinguishes them from progressives.

This isn't about whether or not it's good or bad. My greentext was supposed to be implied to be from the SJW perspective.

How can I live day to day without paying normalfags for something?

I guarantee that every single day I'm giving money to at least one person who hates something I care about. I'll pay for a good product regardless. Capitalism isn't about politics. A good idea is supposed to do well regardless of the personality of the creator.

Death of the artist is a pretty important concept for a reason.

Those are a handful of people in the industry.
Just because someone says something remotely egalitarian on Twitter doesn't mean they are your enemy unless you are a fucking cunt yourself.

it always seemed more like an excuse for people to make completely bullshit interpretations of creative works to further their own opinions and worldviews.

Except for the one that's life was destroyed before it could be born because daddy was too lazy to wear a condom and mummy never heard of the morning-after pill.

I don't know why you're busting out the "EVIL MISOGYNIST NERDS" argument so quickly but I'm pretty sure when game devs start buddying up with every twitter-whoring Sarkeesian in the clique they do not actually care about anything but their own popularity among the "elite."

This sounds like satire. Is this satire?

Death of the artist is purely an excuse for fans to push their retarded headcanon instead.

Well surely it is because chan culture dictates rape is a lie.

Yes. So are you a cunt, or don't you know what "hate" actually means?
I am not. Stop being retarded, retard.
Do you know how many game developers there are out there? How many of them have actually "buddied with Sarkeesians"? How many of them produce games that have significant value?

You're the one implying I hate people for saying remotely egalitarian comments on Twitter, and the only reason I would hate that is if I was some big bad misogynist who hates womankind.

So either you think I can't read, or you can't read.

Hundreds, thousands.

All the successful ones.

A handful.

There's a very important distinction between normalfags and SJWs: normalfags aren't actively trying to destroy everything. SJWs are openly and deliberately censoring and destroying everything that men like. Supporting them is to support someone actively trying to censor you and the things you like.

Alright, you stupid faggot, you want me to reply seriously?

"SJWism" is nothing more than biased emotionally driven irrational garbage that goes against all common sense. There's a different between supporting women's rights, which they already fucking have plenty of as well as the rights of other ethnicities and daring to label yourself such an obnoxious self righteous shit just for doing so. There is nothing wrong with discouraging and ceasing support of any that associate with this cultural and even societal cancer same as there would be nothing wrong with doing the exact same to supporters of Sharia law in the west. I've seen this same shitty "ur no better then dem!" argument used against people who are anti-SJW countless times and it's not any less so.

Seconding this statement. The cult of SJW is not a legitimate set of beliefs, it is just pure raw egotism and psychopathy, and anyone who associates with it cannot be trusted without significant evidence suggesting otherwise.

There is a line between "a different set of beliefs" and "completely fucking insane." All of this "YOU'RE THE SAME AS THEM" garbage is just poor attempts to smear this line.

Well considering you've saged as if it does anything, I'm not gonna get that.

Did watching Ender's Game in a cinema mean I supported homophobia because that's what the creator is even though there's none of that in the movie?

Is Orson Scott Card a member of a manipulative clique trying to control all of literature and attempting to destroy all dissenting thought leaving only his political propaganda as the sole product available on the market?

no, because the leftists have already done that to fantasy and sci-fi literature, so a man like Card would face countless prejudiced struggles to get anything published today, and that's wrong.

Nah, the point is pointing out you think saging does anything when someone's gonna reply and bump the thread a minute later anyway.

How come when ever a dev goes SJW its games get worse every-time, this isn't about politics this is about SJWs having less of an idea about proper game design than a non-SJW

This.
This can apply to r-types in general and leftism. It is based on the irrationality of human emotion, not even warped logic.

I'm not the one saging, I'm just pointing out that you getting snippy about it sure makes it look like you can't actually argue anything and are instead making petty attacks to cover for it.

And it seems I'm right if you can't handle a simple comparison.

Well thats a fair point unless if it were that SJWs can't make a good game

Why would you need a SocJus course

It seems like you can't spot the cognitive dissonance. Allow me to spell it out for you:

Orson Scott Card isn't trying to destroy the medium.

SJWs are, using your money if you give it to them.

I don't know how to say it any simpler than that, user.

You actually get it. Thank you. "SJWs" are nothing but a true menace and deserve nothing but discrimination.

Associating with an "ideology" so irrational and unintelligent that is directly contradicted by actual facts invalidates ones own credibility and good judgment, you fuck. I'm not going to trust anyone ignorant enough to deliver a well written story or batch of characters when even a 2D game could be stained with a forced narrative.

I pirate all of my games so it doesn't really matter. I'm assuming most of the SJW games are those shitty indie interactive experience twaddle that I have no desire to "play" anyway.

Heil Hitler

i see no vidya talk in this thread
only political discussion

wake up Holla Forums

This happens so often I wouldn't be surprised if play asia and other importing services were in on it

I'd say get your money back and buy yourself something nice. From the green text, it sees that you just started so…

What pisses me off isn't that devs have shit opinions. It's that they're always involved in the shitty 'indie' clique when it comes to light that they have shit opinions.

The whole point of indie games was that they didn't have to fall back to AAA practices, and that's exactly what ended up happening.

Both sides are cultish shit, reread your post you biased retard

No, you're the retard. I'm against them because it's only intelligent and common sense. Yes, I'm biased. Why the fuck wouldn't anyone be?

I never liked God of War, I like it less now.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/int/

Hi, Tim

Common sense against insanity isn't a cult.

I won't feel ashamed of my words and deeds, because unlike you, i haven't drank the koolaid.

yeah, no faggot. Check em.

If you're giving money to a bunch of cucks, or even giving their game attention, you are getting cucked by a cuck

This means you are a DOUBLE CUCK

I can't be certain as to how drunk they are on kool-aid and I don't have the archives on me, but I recall the Axiom Verge and Aces Wild devs shitting on GG.

What game?

I lose interest in BUYING any of their games, but if a game made by a cool aid drinker looks decent then I'll pirate it and give it a go

What dev turned out to be a SJW OP?

one of the guys behind god of war and some other game that i actually liked but forgot the fucking name

The Iconoclasts developer, Konjak. Once I found his blogs, it was all over. I'll probably pirate the game because I've been following it for too long to not, but seriously fuck that Swedish kuk.

Oh you're talking about David Jaffe.

Helps narrow down the purchasing decision.

For example, if I have two choices I might potentially spend money on and both look equally interesting, then looking at other possible tipping points is next on the menu.

"Ok, this dev seems like a decent dude, this other dev told me and all the gamers to go eat shit just to score cheap points in his San Fran Circle-jerk."

And there, the choice is made, dont have to flip the coin. Theres so many games coming out nowadays that any reason to NOT try some game can count to my playing habits. I dont have enough time in my life between my job and free-time to play all of them, so might just as well choose to not play some of them, no matter how minor a reason.

sadly yes but more so with comic authors. more and more are making my blacklist

kill yourself

not even that they're Swedes but fuck that place for all the bored kids that ever lived.

also reminds me
kill me

What game is this?

>>>/reddit/

>>>/tumblr/

lol

Slav developers are not SJWs, usually.