What are some good games to play while getting drunk?

what are some good games to play while getting drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

gangsterpartyline.com/is-he-crying-anaheim-ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russian roulette

Something open world where you can just fuck around, like Just Cause 2 or GTA. Just get drunk as you go around stealing cars and fucking shit up because you can. Sounds like fun to me.

I'm getting drunk right now and can't play the game I usually would right now because of it, so this thread is relevant to my interest.
Maybe Hotline Miami?

This sounds good too.

I like to play racing games, because It's fun to drink and drive.

Morrowind, Doom, Theif
Alternatively, TIS-100

Alone ?
MGR, Burnout, Crash Bandicoot, Serious Sam.
With friends ?
Drunk Souls, Castle Crashers, Any Need for Speed pre 2007, Altered Beast, Golden Axe

Earth Defense Force 4.1
Just make sure you dont get motion sick from the FPS drops and all the shit on the screen.

Pirate Doom.

enjoy your motion sickness retard

everything because you're a fucking retard who thinks getting wasted is a pastime

Earth Drunkard Force

The one time I was classifiably drunk I was playing Splatoon. It wasn't a terrible experience.

Warioware

Holla Forums truly is dead.

Such a shame

rip

Yes, yes it is.
You can leave now, you are free.

This

Anything that requires much thought (like stealth or strategy games) will only be frustrating. Tried to play Deus Ex earlier and just kept fucking up and dying

t. a drunk person

rhythm games such as project mirai are great when drunk

It depends how drunk. If you're going to be completely shitfaced a turn based RPG.

Dark souls 2, even if you fuck up multiple times the enemies will stop spawning.

Take a shot every time you hear a scream for help
Take a shot every time you shoot an ally with an explosive
Take a shot if you call down artillery on yourself
Take a shot if the tank gets airdropped on top of a building and you can't reach it
Take a shot if you sing the song

Congratulations, you are now dead.

Boy , you two must be fun to have on your team during online matches

With that said
DO NOT play Mount&Blade or any game that needs long term commitment and/or that features a save-upon-exit feature you make the worst decisions when alcohol impaired

Any RPG with a glorious cringey unskippable fully voice acted story

Mario retardy is always fun drunk.
I used to play this one fucking flash game called dead drunk when I would get wasted and I'd end up laughing my ass off at all the ways my character would just get fucked up and die.

Mario Party
Super Smash Bros
GTA V
Rocket League
Duck Game
Mario Golf (trust me on this)

Basically almost any party game or fighting game that doesn't require too much skill

Fuck. Just from the "take a shot every time you heart a scream for help" you'd get fucking wasted in fifteen minutes

If you like racing, GRiD is great when shitfaced. Sounds odd, but it works for me.

Otherwise:

Duke Nukem 3D
Doom
Carmageddon (any of them but TDR)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005)
MGSV
Postal 2
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Every time.

is that a real commercial?
I almost want to call it

Nethack
Dwarf Fortress Adventurer Mode
Doom, Doom 2, TNT: Evilution, Plutonia Experiment, etc…
Rogue
FTL
Darkest Dungeons
Any Grand Strategy or 4X game.

I have yet to find a game that copious amounts of Vodka did not make better. The Ace Combat titles in particular become interesting.

Started as a joke but they did set up a phone line. I think they play pre-recorded messages though. The website has a bunch.

gangsterpartyline.com/is-he-crying-anaheim-ca/

Rocket League fucking easily. I got drunk off my ass 2 nights ago and holy fuck did I have fun playing that game. Sucked ass but it was so goddamn fun and hilarious.

Any game that would cause you stress when sober, or some where you can just venture on without issues.

My favorite to get blackout drunk whiile playing is start a new game of New Vegas with randoom stats, and then next morning when I wake up I load the save and see where I ended up.

Once I somehow ended up in the "indian" reservoir close to Big Mountain when I was completely naked and only level 4. I couldn't get the fuck OUT of there as I tried when i was sober as packs of cazadors came from all over.

I have still no clue to this day how I did it.

Alcohol doesn't magically make only certain video games better or worse. This is a dumb question and I cringe whenever I hear it.

If you're going to make a thread about booze and vidya, make it about drinking games.
Beerio Kart is a solid choice when you implement house rules like at least one drink per lap and full stops before drinking.

Yea its not magic but it does make vidya better, if it doesnt work for you doesnt mean the effect is the same with others.

Drinking games when alone is retarded.

Learn from the masturrs

Depends if you are drinking alone or with friends. If its the latter, Mario Party or Dokapon Kingdom are good choices. Whomever loses the mini-game round drinks. Or lands on red, whatever get creative. If the game requires good hand-eye co-ordination you're pretty much fucked and it won't be really enjoyable. Like playing Mario Kart on shrooms, you pretty much can't see the TV with all the colours melding and getting all fucky.

I actually find Hotline to be really difficult and frustrating while drunk. Makes it way harder to react quickly and aim precisely.