TR VS TR: Trump and Trudeau

This monday, Trudeau and Trump meet in Washington. First meeting between the Canadian PM and the American president since the inauguration.

Now, I don't think I need to describe either men to the people here. Instead, I think it would be more interesting to talk about their interactions. In fact, when I try to think about Trump and Trudeau sitting in a room and trying to have a serious conversation, my brain starts spitting out error message and smoke comes out my ears.

So, all purpose, general thread for what is likely to be a very lulzy encounter.

Other urls found in this thread:

sociopath-community.com
archive.fo/mUaVK
i.4cdn.org/pol/1487004924038.webm
mobile.twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/831171012884434944/photo/1
facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10158644488865725/
youtube.com/watch?v=hbm0G7s_fzY
w*ww.canadianprogressiveworld.com/2013/04/23/betrayal-trudeau-and-the-liberals-voted-for-harpers-sellout-fipa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada-United_States_trade_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bets on how hard cuckdeau will virtue signal. I wager 3 rares that he greets Trump in either mud or beaner speak.

Trudy better know how to golf for his sake.

In private? He won't. Trudeau is a wolf in a sheep's clothing.

Is there any chance of Trump being able to control this cuck clown and his government from behind the scenes.? The Clinton Foundation did have him installed in the first place. This might be the last hope for Canada because none of our leaders can be trusted.

Trudeau: ………. if I fuck kids they win

pls be true

Trudeau is a retard in sheeps clothing.

Must be very thin clothing

There's no wolf inside him, he's not even alive, just a bag of mashed potatoes. He's a soulless golem, devoid of anything of substance within. Trump is going to spank this marshmallow and come away disgusted with Canadians.

I hope Trump bitch slaps this stupid faggot "prime minister"

He wouldn't do that. A) because Trump is neither of those things and B) because it would likely piss Trump off, and that's something you want to avoid when liaising with leaders of friendly nations

Canada is putting a military peacekeeping mission in Africa on hold because they are waiting for the American government to tell them what they should be doing with the Canadian military. I'm not even exaggerating with was more or less the public statement made by the Canadian government to the media.

He looks like Kirby using his taunt in SSB.

Read it with the original meaning of the expression in mind. Do not let your guard down when it comes to Trudeau. He is every bit the man his father was. Or at least every bit the man who raised him was. The "soft, flaky pretty boy" image he gave himself is a ruse. And no, I am not implying he is "our guy", far from it. I'm saying it's even worse than it looks.

Little bitch Trudeau is going to get put in his place lmao. Canadian here.

Anytime I try to imagine how a meeting between the two would go, all I can think about is this exchange from Mad Men. Trudeau has done so much virtue signalling against Trump, and I doubt Trump has even wasted a single thought on him.

uh no
There is no "depth" to Trudeau.
He is what he is. A fucking virtue signalling pozzed faggot. Nothing more.

SHOO SHOO CIDF

Trump will probably be impressed by how stupid and full of shit Trudeau is. Shit will be hilarious.

That is pretty fucking cool m8

I understand there are things you have to do as president, but I don't like the optics. Canada is an enemy country completely controlled by the Chinese and this nigger loving faggot openly stuck his nose in our elections.

when? context?

As a tool of his masters, I do agree. On his own initiative, he's a joke though. In the end, I see him concern trolling out the ass about trade and essentially trying to get Trump to take a stance more favorable to globalists in regards to trade under the pretense of maintaining US-canada relations. I doubt he will do any virtue signaling or even comment on any kind of sjw shit. I do also think he will go and play cheerleader for China since he is in their pocket.

Fucking kek.

Probably referencing all the times Trudeau whined about Trump before election day. Also though, many of Trudeau's financial backers and donors are tied to Hillary and her foundation as well. Wikileaks seemed to suggest that Trudeau may be under her control as well or her backing him.

Holy shit was that real?
Leafs don't make me feel sorry for your faggot asses. You made this happen. Man the fuck up and uncuck your country.

He's like dubya; an empty vessel for the jews to pour their ideas into

100% REAL
100%

What an unimaginable faggot.

Check'd.
How could this man lead a nation?
Not to mention the 13 year old boy in the middle and the nigger on the right.

This 100%.

His economic strategy is "The budget will balance itself."

but where does the welfare for their mixed race children come from?

It frustrates me to no end that people who have voting rights don't understand money has to come from somewhere. And though I'm aware that the super rich are hoarding the majority of the product of labor, trusting these same super rich to tax us and redistribute it is foolish.

Once you understand that 4 in 10 canadians are working for the government, or are paid by a government agency, you'll understand why there are so many retards around here.

Cucks in my office always brag about their wives out earning them. Wives that are school teachers, nurses, or some pencil pushers at a .gov agency are outearning their husbands working in the trades and STEM.

:D

I almost vomited blood out of the sheer rage those three make me feel. The Triumvirate of brainless puppets.

Reminder that Trump probably fucked Cuckdeau's mom back in the 70s

You say it like it's an achievement. Trudeau's mom is the reason no man over the age of 16 was a virgin during the 70s.

JUST
How the fuck are we gonna fix this country leafbros?

No chance of anything postive happening before 2019, and the world will likely go to shit before then, which could very well be used as an excuse for the US to finally annex Canada.

What's your analysis based upon?

Just let it burn down. Do what you can to keep your head down, hold onto your funs. Keep memeing.
Going Maple Snake will only be counter-productive. The Canadian public needs to learn how to hate the shitskins first.

Leaf here, sorry America for sending you such a cucked PM. We're not all like him.

Look at the laws liberals have been passing. All things to increase government power, restrict the rights of citizens, etc.

All the Canadian political parties are pozzed. Canada had its best shot with Paul Martin, from what I could tell. The only guy in 40 years who could balance a fucking budget, and you morons voted him out almost instantly.

Involved in the sponsorships scandal however.

Also, this.

This is the beginning of the end for Cuckdeau.

I know it's only a matter of time before that one leaf gets in here to bully us for being do-nothing faggots and defeatist 'shills', but seriously, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Where's the light at the end of this tunnel?

Pic unrelated.

best advice in a while. Even Germany and Sweden are eventually learning why diversity is not their strength. Have to wait for the potatoes we call normies to get tired of having their wives and daughters raped before they wake up.

That said, hopefully Trump reminds Trudeau who the hegemony is.

I feel like Trump is going to be an amalgamation of all the most desirable and effective qualities in a President that have been lost for decades now.

He has the military loyalty of Eisenhower, he has the love of the people like Kennedy, he has the swagger and intimidating presence of LBJ, he exercises the "madman theory" and diplomatic skills of Nixon, he has the patriotic vigor and plain speaking skills of Reagan, and he uses the cut throat political tactics like Bush Sr did.

If I were Trudeau, or any world leader for that matter, I'd be deathly afraid of the political monster and genius that is President Trump. This whiny little communist cuck doesn't stand a chance against the man who turned the world of politics on it's head.

Dude, if I were Trump the last thing I would say to this faggot before going out to talk to the press would be, "I heard a rumor that your loose mother fucked Castro before you were born, is it true?"

Subtlety is the name if the game in these meetings. He should offer him some Cuban cigars then tell him he'd look good with a beard.

Well said user.

Please, Trump, bully him and make him cry. PLEASE.

t. Ontarian

Good points, I would say also that his plain speaking is a bonus because it makes a lot of people underestimate him as well and end up getting checkmated and surprised.

Which is exactly why I hope he goes hardest in his first year like he's done in his first week, before people fully learn their lesson.

He is very unlike Obama who played the slimy subversive game, made clear by all the shit he did in his LAST week, when he knew the jig was up.

Have some OC I made a while back

Trudeau gives very bad vibes just like all the high rank progressive and feminist men. I have few doubts the guy is a complete sociopath.

Checking your timestamp.
Also nice ID.

Apparently one of Trump's friends has fucked his mother. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump himself fucked Trudeau's mother

God I can't wait for the interaction.

Trudeau's whoremother took Castro's Siglo VI and his dad's a literal cuckold.

Sometimes fate metes out justice just right.

Trudeau said that Trump is a confirmed poster on the message board sociopath-community.com so take from that what you will.

Nobody wants bad relations between Canada and the US. Trudeau knows Canada is reliant on trade with the US. I think he knows wagging his finger isn't gonna do him any favors here. He made one mildly negative comment about Trump way back when it seemed like he had no chance, and since then he's kept his mouth shut and his government has said things like 'every nation has the prerogative to devide their own immigration policies' (paraphrasing).

*decide

What about that whole 'shadow White House' to track Trump thing? Was that just guff?

white house has cameras everywhere, why do you think his family stayed in NY?

Bump. Happening in a few hours.

Canada needs the U.S. The U.S does not need Canada. I hope Trump makes the treasonous anti-White commie Trudeau bend the knee to the point his forehead touch's the ground. Side note does any user have the infograph on what Trudeau Sr did to Canada.

Trump is apparently going to grab canada's pussy and a joint press conference with him at 2 today

2 PM eastern time, in case it wasn't clear to some.

Unrelated but what the fuck is this shit? Ads for this hint on 8ch? This is the lady with the MAGA dress yesterday. No siree, this isn't r/t_d

FTFY

We're the girl in the prison cell.

Canada is the US' warehouse. The US needs Canada and will outright annex if we get uppity. It's a good deal.

Make a bi-lateral trade deal?

Is it true that he was a drama teacher?

all the parties do the same "sponsorship scandal" the only difference is that they made a big deal about it. Trudeau meets with people for money, but he's a good goy so it doesn't matter

What do you think?

That sponsorship scandal however was used to commit massive electoral fraud to prevent Quebec from separating.

There doing the same right now with DUDE WEED LMAO. Trudeau's buddies have the production licences and there are lot of motorcycle enthusiasts who are among their partners.

Why do they prevent Quebec from becoming a nation? I heard that the candians are sick of the fake frenchpeople.

Geographically it would pretty much divide the nation.

There likely would be free travel between the two nations, lord know their economy couldn't stand on it's own without it.

Which, I think, would spur the maritimes to become their own nation.

Then it need to happen so the white people can start forming their own nations. Canadian govt are endangering the lives.

True but it would be stage 1 in the balkanization of Canada, which is why the government is against it.

Good, kikes shouldn't drink the profits like a vampires.

I agree whole heartedly. The French need to have their own nation. We should be memeing Quebecois independance, get the fire started.

canada balkanizing would be excellent. Newfoundland should be its own country again

Because anglo-canadians are crypto-jews.

Body language says everything.

More news on cuckdeau.

archive.fo/mUaVK

He fucked himself by backing down on the promise of electoral reform. The shills on Reddit keep saying it's no big deal, but it's clear the discontent is massive over this.

That is a long quarry. Quebecois independance need to happen now.

Don't be retarded go watch the video

i.4cdn.org/pol/1487004924038.webm

mobile.twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/831171012884434944/photo/1

He still looked like a fruit but it is by no means a bad handshake

for NA's sake I hope God Emperor unhypnotizes this fucking cuck

Like I said body language says everything in the video you can see the domination happening while the cucks arm is about to get ripped from his frail shoulder.

IT'S HAPPENING NOW

They look at Trudeau like they wanna fuck a black guy in front of him

What is the possiblity that Canada will ge balkanised?

I dont think it matters at this point that the Cucks approval rating is plummeting. Canadians were stupid enough to vote for him in the first place despite knowing how inept he was and will most likely reelect him.

(heiled)
It kills me that Trump has to play kissass to these cunts, most of whom are doubtless running their companies into the ground. Ivanka put him up to this no doubt.

and its over

It starts at 2 PM. Give it some time. Potential happenings:

Esquisite poetry there…

In fairness to ourselves, and in no way to downplay our cuckiness, he probably wouldn't have won (certainly not a majority) had the election taken place a month later (Paris)

I highly doubt that. Conservatives lost by 7.7% and after this faggots antics since he's been elected a lot of people are going to switching their vote.

And he wouldn't have won that hard without the current electoral system.

I hate you, Trudeau. I hope some illegal drunkenly runs you down in his rusted out gardening truck when you're down there.

Man, I'm getting cancer just listening to cuckboi speak.

Women keep screwing up yet they keep pushing it. Amazing how low the Canuk bar is for "success".

How long before they drop pretense and just put men in chains?

god emperor trolling subtley :^)

God damn, I knew English/French relations were bad back then but not this bad.

4 minutes in this fucking twat starts speaking French. Bahahaha, your not in fucking Canada pal.

Trudeau is fucking clueless when it comes to language. He answered in english to a french question in Ontario and in french to an english question in Quebec.

l can't think of poutine anything without thinking of that webm of that guy eating shit covered "pootine" fries.

I'm inclined to believe it wasn't actually shit, but much stranger things have happened.

lt was. He shit in the bowl of fries before eating.

Oh god, now I remember it. I had seen it, but my mind had mercifully deleted it from my memory, only leaving the imprint. Now your mention of it has restored the memory. Screw you.

Thank christ I haven't seen it, I can still enjoy some good poutine in my life without thinking of degenerates who feel the need to shit on their fries.

Yes, the old man with the tattoos. lt was posted in a Degeneracy thread on here, l think.

Honestly it's a smart move, you know Trudeau would hammer home something about women or muslims the entire fucking time he was on our soil (God forbid they work on something important like trade). At least this way Trump can frame the inevitable ladies' talk in the window he knows best: business. He'll be hard pressed to make a faux pas here Although I can barely wait to see what CNN makes up in place

Will there be a stream for this spectacle?

you just know…

Get with the times gramps, the link was in the thread already.
(checked)

Of course Cuckdeau spoke parts in French.
ha he turned it directly towards the camera. Working for years in TV he understands this kind of stuff.

He looks like he's afraid Ivanka's gonna hit him.

Here's the current women's meeting with Trudeau

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10158644488865725/

Sorry, forgot to break link

https: //www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10158644488865725/

Kekian meme magic has influenced her so strongly she's started mirroring Pepe.

White House Livestream
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7BIC7iScR0

On a related note, I never thought I would be happy and proud to follow the white house youtube.

the arctic circle has so little people but is so big lol

hey man, don't blame us. you don't know how canada is, we are already swamped by immigrants who predominantly vote Liberal or NDP. Everyone I hang out with–old, young, man, woman, etc. (even the gay guy at work) voted Conservative… except the 20 year old girls (who voted for hotness over competence), the immigrant hordes, and the unemployed or extremely bitter blue collars.

We are just outnumbered and becoming more outnumbered by the day and by the boatload.

Without Trump, we are your future. Be afraid.

Im Canadian lad I was refuting what that dick head was saying. Trudeau voters are either urbanites or non-whites.

So this is how the libshits are interpreting the hand shake.

STREAM IS LIVE AND THEY'RE ABOUT TO START

Cameras are live.

Liberals truly are fucking pussies, the fact that they're celebrating this limp wristed faggot is embarassing to all parties involved.

same. Never even heard of poutine before that video, so can't help but think of it every goddamn time I hear the word "poutine."

At least Canadians can be proud of Trump's new coffee table.

How do you know what is going on at /the_donald, mate?

More libcuck shite.

Just noticed something. Compare pic related with embed related.

I don't get this, Trump dominated him.

Oh never mind, its shills trying to push something empty again. Typical.

pic

They are mad Trudeau looked like a limp faggot.

HAPPENING IN 2 MINUTES

PENCE IS IN THE BUILDING

That's why Canada is in ashes.

Of course. He appears whenever there's a queer around.

If Justin's 'dad' is anything to go by cuckholdry runs in the family.

I missed this handshake that they're all going on about. What happened?

kek

One gay move by Justin and Mike is gonna beat a motherfucker

It's like how Hillary would always accuse Trump of everything she was already doing. They think if they get their message out first they can warp reality. They're not wrong

Justin watched someone fuck his wife again and went to the USA with other female business leaders to talk to DJT.

It does end up blowing up in their faces to some extent because their believers become more and more disconnected from reality. But in the short term, it works, no doubt about it.

IT BEGINS

The video looked more like this.

(Checked)

What did those people watch or was it enough for them that he started out cocky?

Trudeau already looks like he's been talked down to from the time he walked into the White House.

Justin hasn't had forged any special bonds without the help of his wife's second husband.

That is exactly how I interpreted the hand shake. I was hoping Trump would tear that frail arm out if its socket and beat it to death with it right there.

MUH WYMYN

He sounded so exasperated having to even say this shit.

Whats with all this women talk tho?

IT'S HAPPENING NOW
==EVERYONE GET IN HERE=
youtube.com/watch?v=hbm0G7s_fzY

He sounds more like he simply couldn't give less of a shit.

What's wrong with this faggot's jaw? Is he signaling his disgust to his brown pets? Worried his supporters might twist this required meeting into something else and become angry at him?

This office changes people.

The talks today were about women entrepreneurs and shit. The whole table was surrounded by women. It was disgusting.

forgot pic

Did I just hear the translator for Japan?

I had no idea he actually sounded like a fag too.

STOP SPEAKING FRENCH YOU GODDAMN BIG CHINNED FAGGOT

White House has translators that are multilingual.

He even talks like a fag.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE RAMBLING ABOUT

mg

God, I've never actually heard this cuck give speeches, but the way he's talking is fucking horrible and beta as hell. Does he always talk like this?

Yeah that was some high quality cringe. Most of them were probably either affirmative action hires or rose through the ranks because of family.

you can just tell he put tons of time into rehearsing this and coming off well, whereas Trump is just sort of plowing through it and hoping he can just back to shit that matters

lol I had no idea he talked like a fag too.

Did they just say the same bullshit?
What did they even talk about? It seems like they probably agreed on nothing at all.

Suck la blueeeee

What a fag.

Holy shit, he sounds like fome fag narrator for some kids fantasy movie when he does that.

Trufaggot speaking inter-splicing his speech with French is so fucking cucked. As if all French-Canadians don't also speak English.
Also just me or has his speaking pattern slid down from faggot and firmly into tranny territory?

Wow, Justin, don't canadians take vacations to his wife's bedroom all the time?
MUH MANGINA

kek. Describes it perfectly.

Jesus fucking christ, why is Trump even allowing this faggot the time of day?

He has the lisp of a man advertising his lust for orally ingested cock

Since he knows Trump is going to uppercut him once he gets tired of his shit, might as well get it over with.

Fuck off

Justin takes 10 minutes to say what Trump said in 2.

You wont do shit chindeau because your chinese handlers wont allow it.

statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

Haha, Trump didn't back down on his policies worth shit. Can't wait for Justin to let Trump handle the big boy questions.

now listen to the ums and ahs once he's off script

Fuck, I hate that Trump has to put up with this cuckoldry.
Can we just go to fucking war with Canada and execute Cuckdeau and his family?

Who would make a good, Trump-appointed leader for Canada?

Oh I wonder which one of them took up that mantra after the meeting.

Yeah talk about Trudeau letting all these niggers and arabs cross into Manitoba illegally.

How the fuck can Trudeau sit there and bold faced lie about the safety of Canadian citizens after putting more priority on the muslim victims at the mosque shooting?

HAHAH ALMOST IMMEDIATELY UHM AH UH UH UHM

Jewish logic, everyone.

Top kek. This bitch looks visibly upset.

Right on bro, my bad.

HERE WE GO

DEPORT CRIMINALS
GET EM OUT

I fucking love our President.

HE EVEN UH'S IN FRENCH

Lol is Trudeau's mic turned down, or is he just mumbling like an insecure faggot?

yep, he's just plain retarded, at first i figured he was raised in french or something and just wasn't as quick in english, but no, he's just a complete dummy

he's mumbling like an insecure beta

What on earth is the point in making half of your statement in another language?

Trudeau comes across as a young and anvie, even immature polly-anna faggot.

naive

Merit? Get gassed whore.

kek saved. This picture is going to make the rounds

Is this a common thing in Canada?

the CBC catladies need something to point to about how sophisticated Trudeau is

Yes its common. Its pandering to the French.

They alternate lines in the national anthem all the time. Less so for other things, but they'll often say something in english and then repeat the same thing in french.

Justin looks nervous

Trudeau sounds like a just out of college liberal who's going to save the world.
Which is why they voted for him.

What a little baby bitch boy he is. Canada is already as good as annexed.

Leafs, whats it like to have a completely embarrassing faggot as the head of your country?

now you know why CBC did not show the debates during the election

He's literally the Obongo of Canada.

When's day of the rake? It can't happen soon enough.

pic related

He's much like Oboma. Stammering and stuttering without a script.

Why don't you just let the United States fuck your wife, since you depend on us so much.

Yea, he's shallow as fuck.
100% form and 0% substance

Who would Trump appoint as the new ruler of leaf land?

AKA remove illegals?

Cancucks elected this guy because he speaks like a commercial

Le Pen if she loses France.

El Rato

There is nobody here politically who has a nationalist bone in their body.

He's thanking them for having to sit through Trudeau's Ums and Ahs.

Justin couldn't handle the press heat and Trump needed to get some work done

kek Trump dominated him. Does anybody have the vid of obadongo having that awkward moment in the cuban press conference?

If dubs Trump annexes Canada, and we gain several new states to add to the US before expanding our borders by pushing Mexico into the ocean.

lel
The entire thing seems like a waste of time seeing as how they didn't detail anything they discussed so it seems as if they didn't compromise on anything.

Who?

Jean-François Lisée, current leader of the Parti Québécois.

…thats actually kinda funny.

Trudeau is an idealist, but Trump is a leader.
Perhaps President Trump now realizes that he needs to lead Canada, as well as the United States, into a better circumstance. It was not in the original job descrition, but by Trudeau's uselessness, the leadership of Canada does seem poised to fall upon Trump's shoulders as well.

Pray for good trade deals, despite Trudeau, not because of him.

Yeah you frogs have nationalism that I won't deny but for the nation as a whole there is none.

the platitudes these two exchange are complete bullshit (i hope so) while Trump is baring sandniggers from the middle east Trudeau is welcoming them, does he then expect Canadians free travel across the border?
Fuck that shit, momma get my gun!!

There is still hope.

This sandnigger from Quebec got rejected. Its funny how the CBC doesn't say that the fact was he was friends with someone who went and fought with ISIS which they found out by going through his facebook in which they found a pic of him with someone who went and fought for isis.

WAKE UP CALL SHITSKIN
GTFO

Well said.

kys invading englishman, french were there first

More body language.

HE EVEN SITS LIKE A FUCKING WOMEN

if dubs, Trudeau announces he's transitioning at the start of 2018.

(checked)
Kek wills it.

holy fuck

Swap Trudeau's face with any hot woman and I bet it would turn someone on with the way he's sitting.

manspreading

KEK

Holy shit.

Fidel?

Has anybody got some anti-Trudeau memes, or simply captions of racemixing agenda, etc? I need to show a friend.

Pierre lower Trump higher, Pierre is audience Trump is speaker, had to emphasize PIERRE was the father. Funny and insulting on so many levels. Justin probably won't get it tbh.

dohoho

The sheer amount of symbolism in this image is amazing. The MSM will claim that Trudeau won this game of checkers when the game is really 4-dimensional shogi and Trump just won on all the boards at the same time.

Are you tired of winning yet user?

Case in fucking point
Trudeau confirmed for being a tranny.

Should rename the file to "GTA V character creator"

kek

Yesterday in Canada's historic election the liberal party won in a landslide majority, in a move that reignited Canada's liberal identity. What can you expect from Justin "nice hair" Trudeau.

Immigration

Justin will promise to take in 25,000 refugees by Christmas. Canada who was criticised after the death of the Syrian boy. Trudeau found the death unacceptable and will promise settlement of refugees in Canada

Weed

The thing that got him elected was his promise to legalize recreational Cannabis. He will do it first thing in office

TTP

Justin Trudeau is a firm supporter of TTP

Lolicon

Justin Trudeau will keep Lolicon illegal

Women's Rights

Justin Trudeau stated he was a feminist and will increase the rights of women especially in the indigenous community

Foreign policy

Justin Trudeau will withdraw from bombing Iraq and Syria. Instead Canada will provide humanitarian aid instead of military action in the war against ISIS

Taxes

Liberals promised to introduce a new Canada Child Benefit for parents that the party says will be worth C$2,500 annually to a typical family of four. They’ll also tweak tax brackets, cutting the rate for middle-class incomes from 22 percent to 20.5 percent

Relations

Justin Trudeau promises to a great relationship with the Obama Administration.

Another bugbear in North American relations, a visa requirement for Mexicans that Harper’s government imposed in 2009, will be removed "immediately,"

Why are we not turning around and simply saying, "If you ban muslims from entering the country, they win?"

I really hope U.S will invade Canada as soon as possible. I'm a Finn and I have a military degree and I'm ready to join U.S Army if you decide to invade CUCK-CANADA. God I hate that bitch-Trudeau.

Fuck you Trudeau, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

treasonous tbh

Hey bring some of those Finnish weapons over here. I want to get my hands on an RK95.

I'm sorry, I was just so dumbfounded by Trudeau's idiocy that my brain simply couldn't process anything beyond it. I can't believe this soggy cunt won the election. I blame women and minorities.

Kill yourself.

The dude is an ex-drama teacher and ski instructor.
Like what the fuck is his political background anyway?

The election had to have been rigged, I refuse to believe someone so cucked and inexperienced could become a leader of a nation.

You really think the jews don't have complete control of Canada already?

>tfw we'll never hear another Quebecois Canadian politician say anything like this even again.

Translation: it's true that we lost, but only due to (((money))) and the ethnic vote.

off topic but you reminded me of this

It's the year of the Fire Cock user. Anything can happen.

no better than antifa

Why is this on the list? Are you in some way attracted sexually to graphic representations of children?
You wouldn't want to be doing that, yes?

Relax, it was a text file I had saved and I couldn't be bothered to edit it.

I fucking miss Jesus Chatline so much, holy shit.

Hi Anonymous.

There's at least a good chance that trump will get cucked after spending any amount of time with Trudeau. I've met Trudeau at a banquet when I went to Canada a few years ago and I honestly wanted to get on my knees slob his knob after speaking with him for only a few minutes. He's very charismatic and talks to you like you're the only one in the room. Loom at Trudeaus face in that one pic where he's greeting trump and look at trump's smile in all the pictures. Trudeau has that effect on people.

>people < you

Stop trying to project your own faggotry onto Trump, cuck.

Yes.

This is all I see.

I always wonder how many (((cocks))) she had to suck to Quinn her way into a regular gig like that.

Well, at least he'll always have the whore vote.

Because you're a beta faggot. You obviously never spent any time around real men. Sit down with an old rancher looking at his cattle graze while drinking a warm beer and you don't need any words.

Kill yourself seriously. You are a faggot and faggots are nature's defects that eventually die of AIDs or suicide.

That's because you're not retarded. Dildeau once publicly stated that he'd "tell Putin to his face" about how things were going to go on some issue. The thought of Fidel Jr. putting on the gloves against Vlad the Impaler made me laugh for days.

1. Kill yourself
2. Trump's got the stronger charisma stat and the experience points to it up

milano pls leave

And given how much Trump likes to ramble and repeat himself…thats amazing

Why, is it contagious?

As A FUCKING LEAF who lives near parliament I can easily say you are very wrong he is a complete idiot.

I heard on the radio that Ivanka set the agenda of the meeting.

LEAFED

Missed it, what happened?

Trudeau has also managed to totally piss off Native American groups and they have basically been campaigning against him for some time. This might not matter to you, but to a person that styles themselves as the hero and protector of minority ethnic groups he has totally lost all credibility with the minority ethnic group with the biggest axe to grind against the Canadian government.

w*ww.canadianprogressiveworld.com/2013/04/23/betrayal-trudeau-and-the-liberals-voted-for-harpers-sellout-fipa/

"That, in the opinion of this House, the government should inform the Government of the People’s Republic of China, that it will not ratify the Canada-China Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement."

*Native Canadian groups lol sorry burger here

A FUCKING LEAF

This.

Check'd and kek'd!

A lot of outspoken liberals have stood up to Trudeau and been BTFO. Will he be the first to bend the knee and follow Paul Ryan in his servile cuckitude? I think so. His left flank is crumbling as it is and giving Canadian conservatives a reason to rally against him could seriously threaten his reelection chances.

*Trump sorry lol burger here

Lol that cuck tried to be aggressive and it looked cringe as fuck.

why is that ogre headlocking a teenage boy?

As a sperg, I take offense to this. Castreau isn't an aspie, he's just a fag.

thank you for saying that, I've just been looking at twitter today and I was super confused by how everyone seemed to think that trudeau got the best of the handshake. Made me feel like I was crazy and was interpreting the body language incorrectly

reminds of the new (((colbert))) show thing where he's like doing standing monologues and whenever he makes a """""""""""""""joke""""""""""""""""" the camera cuts to some random jester-like nigger making chimp noises and acting like colbert just landed a sick burn

It's just lefties defending a beta. You're not wrong friend.

if you halt immigration to 0, then you may encourage women to join the workforce so long as you can stomach a reduction in population grwoth.
otherwise, you are a traitor not only to your native population, but all who reside within its borders for such a situation will very probably result in a civil war as well as anti-liberal measures in order to avoid it.

This. 100%
I'm a leaf.

AJAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHA

HAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

I still find it hard to believe that he was a ex-drama teacher and they voted him in. How is that possible?

fuck off nig

meanwhile your white brethren in Burlington voted for a fucking 28 year old SJW CUNT Karina Gould, Liberal. What kind of a fucked moron votes for a 28year old ?

Oakville, white, voted for Trudeau (although the MP John Oliver is a competent white man…no cabinet post though ;) )

Peterborough, white, voted for a fucking Aghani/Irani cunt Monsef (Liberal). A fucking cunt with Zero work experience. Zero. Peterborough is 94.2% white.

Both ridings in Thunder Bay voted Libshit. Thunder Bay is 98% white

I can get more examples.

we do need a serious shift in public opinion.

FUCK OFF KIKE! ALL THOSE PRESIDENTS ARE ZOG PUPPETS, EISENHOWER WAS A SWEDISH KIKE WHO OVERSAW THE STARVATION OF THOUSANDS OF GERMAN POWS IN WWII, LBJ WAS A SEPHARDIC KIKE WHO WAS BEHIND THE 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT AND WORKED WITH BUSH SR TO HAVE JFK ASSASSINATED YOU DUMB SHIT! ALSO REAGAN WAS JUST A SENILE OLD PUPPET OF BUSH SR WHO REALLY RAN THE COUNTRY FOR 8 YEARS.

post your picture.
i want to see what you look like, friend.

Look at him sticking his ass out like a fat slut. Day of the rake when?

holy shit captcha: MtFlln

Whatever you tell yourself french cuck

Do you want to provide a translation for us user?

tell me that's a JOKE PLEASE

At least my district was smart enough to vote conservative

Trump and Trudeau both sat at a 'feminist round table'.

Trump fucking cucked out.

Canada is the reason the maritimes have no economy, they'd be much better off outside Canada.

he's not going to need a lot of extra estrogen

did Juthstin Dildeau ever met Vlad face to face?

Low hanging fruit. Everyone fucked that common quebecois whore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada-United_States_trade_relations

yeah man, i secretly work for the jews in BC to keep the poor Quebecers down because I care so fucking much about central canada and other assorted flatlanders.

It'll air in frogland, retard.

Margaret Trudeau was from Vancouver.

Now I'm picturing Justine being cucked by Ivanka, dominating his wife with a strapon.

I wonder who could be interested in seeing anons faces…

We dont need horse archers, you fucking gook.

Sometimes you need to be told that you have to fend for yourselves or die, and boy do the maritimes need to be told that.