End up on a spic video game site

Did I get transported to bizarro earth?

There's your answer.
It's only English speaking faggots that live in the dark age of video games.

spics dont play aaa

Were you looking for KoF guides or what?

post them. sites or comments

at least sage

Spanish hits harder than english.

Have you seen peeps being politically correct in spanish? Shit is weird a fuck. Like you instantly notice how out of touch they are with reality.

Actually it makes a lot of sense. Considering video games cost a lot more in Hispanic countries and ontop of it their wages are shit. If they are not gonna eat for a week they're going to make sure they are playing a good fucking game while starving. Then add on to that the are largely ignored marketing wise there for their reviewing sites depend on their audience trusting them for money rather then AAA marketing giving them money. Their reviewing scene is much more cleaner than ours but mostly only due to there is little to no bribes out there.

Don't get me wrong everything else about them is shitty. They have a shitty player base and even their "pro" scene is full of cheaters that will throw games for money. Given the chance they'd be worse our reviewing here but they aren't given the chance.

Have you ever played with spics? The ones i met were total bros.

were they br?

I've never bought a game in my life

Yes, all the fucking time. They are horrible people. Yeah I've met a few that are bros and cool but the vast majority of them are shitheads.

I'm a spic and we're all subhumans.

You only remember the good ones because you are already used to the shit.

OP es un puto

Spic weighing in.

Out of touch with 'your' reality, thank you very much. Rudeness is correlated with informality and familiarity in our culture. Banter and noise is our zeitgeist. The SJW habit of taking offense at anything and everything just doesn't fly here. Even if it did, you bet that deep down we disapprove of that kind of manipulative bullshit and would discredit it through any other means.

This is because almost everyone into vidya around these parts is
Regarding the wage stuff, you might be more familiar with mexicans than spaniards. There are a lot of differences that I won't enter into, but when vidya is concerned the higher standards of living we spaniards enjoy just mean that there are more of us in the third category.

And that we use different swears, and our accent isn't the same.

TOP JAJ

kek. That's italian
We have had mandatory English in our schools for more than 20 years. Chances are you met a mexican and/or lifelong dropout. We have a bunch of those too.

where are you from?

I'm glad too

Shit's cash, yo.

figures this place is shit

well this is getting awkward.
Born in Teruel, moved to Valencia

You guys italian too?

ayy

no
puertorrican

pasta user, plz go

disgusting

fuck off

You already know the answer

Don't generalize all the spanish speakers. I can already tell that if they spoke spanish you lump them into a group. Don't put me in the same boat as those faggots in the south, otherwise you're now australian because you speak english and australians are shit.

Enjoy the company of unreasonable spanish niggers.

The Mexicans were bad, Argentinians were kinda decent outside their gigantic ego, but Chileans were BR tier cancer.
People from other latin countries were kinda decent, though, the biggest bro I ever knew was from Ecuador.

Chilean here
After playing a pirated version for years I recently bought it through GOG.
I regret nothing.

Game journos knowing anything about history or how the real world works.

You are missing the nationalist spin here.
On general terms, spanish-speaking people of South American countries dislike the Spaniards proper to degrees varying from disdain to outright fucking loathing. The feeling is more or less mutual. So i'm not suprised their press slammed the game merely because it was developed by my compatriots.

That's not to say we can't come to terms and become friends every now and then. I had a great buddy from Argentina long ago who more or less dropped off the grid. We had great times but el puto cabrón just couldn't contain his egotistical boner over anything and everything involving soccer.

we have them in the states too, we call them niggers.

Not generalizing Spanish speakers I'm generalizing Spics aka Hispanics. The vast majority are shit there are a few good ones. It is as I said. You can generalize for English speakers as well if you want but you know it simply isn't true.

Spaniards are okay. They aren't truly Hispanic. I've met a few people from Spain and them are good people and they for the most part hate how the new world Hispanics act and hate when they get lumped with them.

i live in the hellhole
here we don't the ps4 a bloodborne machine
we call it fifa2016 machine

and pcfags are rare
i am ashamed of my people

Why? Their shitty policies created Hispanics and their descents still run the place. Typical Spaniards, don't know shit and its everyone elses fault.

I'll have you know spics have the best taste in weeb games

Talked about their people not how they govern themselves. Their government is shit and always has been.

That's not something to be proud of.

PASA PUES MAÑO.

They're almost always the most carefree ones. I've lived in an english speaking first world country that I'm no longer like other Peruvians, but from what I've experienced, they can be bros only if conditions are met:
They will drop their act and can be really good friends.

Another one whose family comes from Aragon

Ay Primo

I think it has something to do with RTS being the most popular games of the 90's and early 00' in South America (at least in the countries that had electricity).

That was 300~ years ago.
You'd think they would have diverged and developed in the meantime, instead they kept doing what they did for thousands of years and here we are. I could raise you that cotton slavery created niggers, or that the British colonizations created modern India.

PUES NO MUCHO PUES.
HECHO DE MENOS EL CIERZO DE MI TIERRA JO.

Spics are too busy chainsawing each others' heads off to buy into corporate shilling.

I wish trump would build a firewall as well to keep the spics out of our games.

S America isn't a single country m80. In my country Counter Strike reigned supreme since LANs got popular, with maybe a bit of Age of Empires on the side.

So did you spics enjoy your May 5th?

CS 1.6 and AoE were PC mainstays here as well, along with Diablo 2 and Starcraft.
>tfw every gaming cybercafe closed with the advent of widespread internet
>tfw no more 6+ hour gaming sessions with other random teens from your area

Every
fucking
time.

Besides watching a late showing of Civil War, nothing went on in my part of the woods

Am a spic and can confirm, new games cost an arm and a leg here. Anyone who isn't a normalfag with a job that provides enough to spend exuberant amounts of money on stupid shit would rather get more bang for their buck.

However normalfags are normalfags no matter the country they're in. ASSFAGGOTS is incredibly popular here and it's only getting more popular by the minute.

Fun fact, not many of us celebrate May 5th if at all. Our independence day is on Sept. 16th, though I hear that you burgers always think it's on May 5th for some weird ass reason.

At least sage.

Like tears in the rain, user

america must be destroyed

If you are a spic, where are you from, user?

The eternal fraticide shithole.

Is this a Latino thread?
Please kill me

Can you pay for the job?

Best look somewhere else, agent.

The whitest country in the south

You actually expect beaners to pay for something? lol. If you come from south of the U.S, you're shit :^)

I got a job a few months ago, it pays well too i can´t complain really

Pinochetland

fome ql csm

Que es fome?

No hablo Mapuche pero creo que es "feo" o algo similar, solo repito como loro

significa "aburrido" **wn*

¿Qué?

¿Cómo?

¿Cuándo?

¿Porqué?

¿Quién?

¿Donde?

¿Bane?

buenos dobles!

Si

>be puertorrican

¿Bañe?

la inter?

Chile brought us ZeRo, aka Scraflard. You can have him back.

I've seen some idiots try to push gender neutral bs in spanish. you know in a language where every noun has a gender.

they sound so fucking retarded

I dont know why but chile makes the best youtube poops.
you niggas put too much effort into dumb shit

Holy shit, you'd best be kidding user
I thought we were safe from this shit

Dont worry, the way they speak is so retarded that nobody can take them seriously.

Shit, I've only seen feminist, they're prolific because, you know, wife beaters, but I they get wrecked on the oppression side when you tell them to count number of female professors and students vs numbers of male professors and students.

Can't beat them on the domestic thing tho. or can you? :^)

nice

There's been some SJW bullshit in my college, but no one takes them seriously. They're still in that stage where they're putting themselves in a position of power. If I ever see someone starting some shit about "The teacher said something sexist, someone do something" I'll start stomping some motherfuckers before they've got time to say "What the fuck"

Sagrado Corazón

vidya costs a shitload in mexico

you spend half or more of your saved up cash on a fucking game and it turns out to be shit, you bet your ass you'd be mad

N-nobody else here from Peru?

meh, not bad

colegio is better tho

>mfw I payed for Borderlands full price back when it came out

I was a dumb little shit back then. It was an eye opener in many ways, and I no longer pay for any game full price no matter what.
Money is too precious to spend on shit like this.

Just because spics don't live in corporate ruled entertainment country doesn't mean they're mindless sheep as the rest.

Most spic sites are redpilled as fuck and will brutally mock SJW's or any degenerate crazy enough to mention imaginary problems from meme 1st world countries.

Keep on it brother, i'm sure someday you will be accepted into some cucked 1st world country.

You ask too much from someone who probably is getting culturally enriched by mohammed and common core.

Not having patrician taste on animus and mangos is considered a mortal sin on spanish speaking countries.

Spics don't celebrate the 5th, only murrikans do.

Hueco Mundo.

Checados.

I've never seen SJW's around this part of mexico.
From what country or state are you from?

I paid for BL2 and I found it quite entertaining, and made me burn a lot of time. I still have it and I wont do UVHM because its fucking impossible

Nigger, its all DBZ and Naruto here, patrician taste my ass

You have to go back.

'Rgentinuh, Santa Fe. Feminism is pretty fucking annoying here, a few months back there was this trend in media where they'd call killing a woman a femicide, because apparently every time a woman gets killed it's the fucking soggy knees. All of that because of some retarded feminist book which the media decided to shill for days.

Whose the real spic here

I'm from venezuela, but I escaped from "la rebolusion bolibariana" a while ago.
I'm in costa rica now, sjws only show up in universities.
its not that common to be honest, it only happens with freshmen who spend all their time smoking weed and nothing else.
I don't think they can spread here tho, I don't know how Ticos do it, but they just don't give a single shit about anything.

TIENES QUE VOLVER

A donde?

Y la wea fome qliaaa to you, young lady

EL PLAN DE VUELO ENLISTA A MI, A MIS HOMBRES, Y AL DOCTOR PAVEL, AQUI PRESENTE, PERO SOLO A UNO DE USTEDES

No whites land

Oh yeah, that "gender neutral pronoun", wich was adding a x to things like el, las, and ellos. Glad that shit only worked in colleges tough to be honest, i don't think any other outcome would be possible

Sorry user?

This hole has some benefits

My condolences mi hermano.

80's/90's stuff like Dragon Quest, Magic Knight Rayearth, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Gunbuster, Sakura Card Captor, Slayers, Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2, Bubblegum Crisis, Slam Dunk, etc. are still relevant around here.

Ghibli is also really big around here, we even got a new dub for most movies to replace the old censored and dumbed-down scripts from Disney.

Fuck i know what you are talking about, they pulled that shit on Mexico City aka Mexican San Francisco.

They probably have real problems to worry about.

The only people who care about imaginary SJW problems are actual rich privileged people.

I've been playing vidya online since 1999 and i have only met 1 uruguayfag.

What's the deal with your country mate, is your country poor or simply infested with normalfags that only care about slamming pussy 24/7?

I know what you mean, but that's still silly.

Have you seen the size of the country? Of course you haven't come across with many uruguayans, there isn't many uruguayans to begin with.

The latter. Almost all the country is made of normalfags. And the only guys who play videogames are usually playing GTA, FIFA or assfaggots. Also as this user said,
Uruguay's is incredibly small.

A sitos ingleses

That's good to know, but I was asking how was your day. It's doesn't matter if you celebrated or not. I'll take any excuse to be merry, though. Same with any festive burger I think.

That reminds me of some nigger on unluckychan who posted some similar self loath garbage. As a fellow monkey, I'm disgusted when I see a chimp dancing around to gain the approval of some autists. Nobody likes an Uncle Tom. Nobody.

Most spic sites are utter shit.
OP just happen to find a good one, and it's probably just that article.

I thought Guadalajara was mexican San Francisco due to all the homos and cuckolds.

>>>/chile/

sup

Remove yourself.

Do other South Americans have those experiences back in the day?
Those are in the top of my head

Stigma? Also there was a log about him and copypasta talking about bypassing the captcha for spambots if I recall

That brings us the question.
What is the San Fran equivalent of your country?
Santiago,no lo puedes negar

7chan is unluckychan. I say unlucky because of all the downtime.

This was a post made years ago, so I don't think we are talking about the same person. Also, fuck stigma. You're going to end committing suicide if you allow everyone else to dictate your life.

Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires.
El lugar mas desarrollado siempre va a ser el que mas peligro tiene de SJWs

>implicando que algun yankee aqui diferencie entre Español y latinos
Just because us Spaniards have a better standard of living doesnt mean we dont play shit games. The average Juan plays FIFA, COD and all that jazz, I'd say theyre even worse normalfags because they play their games in the terrible spanish dub.

Youre right on the banter tho. That political correctness shite simply doesnt fly, theyd be mocked to oblivion. I have seen some roots of the SJW movement in Madrid tho.

ñ thread cuando?

Well Guadalajara and Monterrey are slowly drinking the Kool-AIDS but at least there still some push back from the conservatives of those states so there is still hope for them.

I'm glad as fuck to live in a southern state pretty much ruled by catholics, kool-aid chugging faggots are a minority and are always being persecuted by the church.

Exactamente, asi sucedio con la ciudad de mexico, tan pronto la ciudad empezo a levantarse con inversiones extranjeras se lleno de SJW's y cancer liberal.

Usualmente yo empiezo los ñ threads los viernes en la noche tal y como dicta la tradicion de los tablones de imagenes, no lo he hecho por que hay demasiados shitposters ultimamente.

If you aren't Pilipino or japanese you are just another alien in this site.

Read this dick

I'm going there due to my grandmas wish to see me before she dies. I hope to find good gaming buddies but the bad thing is that I dont play fighters. Fuck, I'm going in blind and gonna be without video games.

pic unrelated

/blog

When will Trump build a firewall around 8ch and deport all hispanic ips?

Now now, they can come back legally.

But they have to do a capcha for every post

Never

I'm going to Lima Peru for the two weeks and also flying to cusco to see machu pichu during that time as well. I hope I don't cross any dangerous areas as well.

Mark or caliente circulos has to do that and that will be when you and your kind stop salsa fiesta-ing

you go to Peru for two reasons: Machu Pichu in Cuzco, and the other is the food mainly in Lima. If you want some advice just ask.

You may build a wall but you will never stop us from leaping over it compadre

It would be Ruedas Calientes

give me advice

Or stopping american buisnesses that abuse illegal immigrants from bribing border control or opening the gate in the wall to let them in anyway

you need to teach me spanish. I only have a week before I go

you already have a place to stay? the first step after arriving there is to get in contact with a good taxi. Like any other place, there are distrites/zones you need to avoid. Don't carry you valuables very often or just go safe for the touristic routes. I recommend this web for news and others: www.peruthisweek.com/

Well when it comes to mexico your experience really depends on the state, northern states are fucking shit full of crime and Mexico City is a cancerous liberal shithole.

Southern states are mostly turbo catholic and conservative, they are also pretty safe.

Basically all you need to do if you want to get along with mexicans is being able to take the bants, don't mess with their family and never ever talk shit about their religion, specially about the virgin of guadalupe.

Well, Lima is fucking dangerous m8

I'm going to Mexicali. Not sure how everything is going around there.

I'm visiting a friend who studied abroad there and survived so I """should"" be okay but thanks for the info.

Also they're the party normalfags. What music plays there. how is their spanish dialect like? I have taken 4 years of high school spanish?
when will threads be about video games again lol?

I'm surviving right there now so I hope your friend can help you with anything you need for a good stay.

What souvenir should I buy from Peru?

a Chullo

I had a spic friend whose social life was basically composed of four people: me, his roommate, his girlfriend, and his X-Box. They take this "gaming" shit pretty seriously.

>muchos shitposters
Not surprising now that the meme-candidate is in full-force. Still it should get enough anons to not get derrailed

It's really hot all year long, you need AC to survive. There's also a lot of Chinese.

eres de Quilpué?

Peñablanca pero me gusta salir a vagar en bici por todo el area
la wea coincidente

but seriously
what are the odds

Antes había una especie de engranaje sobre la mano cierto? Todavía era niño cuando desapareció, me hice la idea de que alguien se lo había robado

my grandma lives there, I see that fucking hand every time I go visit her

no lo se, vi esa estatua por primera vez hace poco.

nin-yat
garbage disposal noise or growling and foaming at the mouth
There, solved.

¿Qué juegos de vídeo le gustaría escuchar en español?

the fact that abyss odyssey doesn't have spanish audio is inexcusable.

born in the US, went to live with my grandma in Mexico City for most of my childhood until I went back to the US after she died

you're fucked, no one speaks that standardized Spanish they teach you and you will have to deal with regional slang and a lot of words derived from native languages rather than whatver books say.
your best bet is to have a bro to help you along and play some fightan games at the local arcade those still exist, right?
you could also play those arcade Xbox emulators and play San Andreas all day if they still exist

Urufag here as well, low population (3million) + high normalfag ratio + high levels of piracy is probably the reason you haven't met many uruguayans.
We also like keeping a low profile.

If you still need more tips I'm most of the time in the bunker.

if anything we should build a wall around jim.

Oh shit, that reminds me that I'm going to Ecuador for the second time in a couple of months to visit my family. My sis pussied out of eating that last time we were there, then again, we're also half Dominican.

I'm from Uruguay, i don't know who's to blame but social justice has been leaking here as of late. Not too long ago some bitch who claimed to be a 'social media expert' came to our class to talk about gender neutrality and whatnot, i was about to call her out on her kosherness but i shrugged at the last moment. May god have mercy.

It's not leaking mate, we are knee deep in sjw faggotry

This country is shit now

ching chong chowa
hahaha orbit! XD

Yeah, Paraguay here.
You can get pirated movies and games pretty much anywhere for $1 or $2 a pop.

Didn't realize how many hispanics we had here.
As a castizo, I oftentimes wonder what life would be like in the Padreland, but then I remember that I don't fucking speak Spanish and probably wouldn't want to learn Mexico's butchered taco version anyway only to be surrounded by you tubby dwarven retards. Not reffering to my fellow spic Holla Forumsirgins, you guise are bueno.

Venezuela.
We're feeling the Bern.

I did the same in the economic engineering class.
Everyone laughed, even the professor
Hell, one day he said, "Today, I willt teach you how to beat the jews in their own game"

I seriously doubt that.

I was exaggerating for effect user but I sweare on me mum it must have been mostly 2nd generation people or something.
One second selling some spices all nice, next they're speaking to some grizzled matriarch from the back of the stand in chingchongese. It was weird man.

this man speaks the truth

In my area we had some fresh off the boat chinamen, trying their hardest to speak spanish, you know like a typical china in spicolando. They were obviously selling food
One year later i went because i couldn't forget their tasty meat, and i found out they were now speaking slang and had an accent, still while talking somewhat badly but much better, they were not thinking what to say, they had a natural speed in conversation
The chinese if pressured will talk like any normal person in the area, only americans let them be completely so they can talk china and never learn english

Oh my god
EVERY WORD HAS A GENDER
SPANISH IS SJW PROOF
EVERYONE LEARN SPANISH

Most (all?) Romance languages have gendered nouns.

Yeah but spanish got that O/A thing for nounds duddnit?

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men and German to my horse."

-Charles V

No, we shall mixel the good shit from spanish
Tacos, Masculine/feminine language, hats
And take it with capitalism and being cool and going to the moon

Those who know agree with him, immigrant are top trash and when they fail to cross they shit out the communities to the point the border cities are completely pozzed
Those who don't know agree with him, Trump will make some areas great for once, bringing Disney Land, Trump Malls and Trump Casinos to Mexico so people don't fucking go to the U.S. for those things only

Only dirty southerner mexican leftists which are sub-human anyways (sadly the 60% of the population) hate him

I guess you have white privilege :^)

Legal immigrant Mexicans are pretty chill, they hate illegals since they all cluster in one neighborhood and turn it into a shit tier ghetto. I know, a neighborhood near mine turned into a shit tier ghetto full of fence hoppers that think they can vote. And they want to vote for bernie.
There's a druglord over there paying people to picket for bernie

It's a big point
It's been well known all the time that a Mexican's worst enemy is another Mexican
Due to heavy differences in everything, we hate each other properly and have been victims of literal genocides over the years (thou it hasn't happened in the last 100 years)
The legal will always hate the illegal due to giving a bad name, being retarded, pretending to be but never fully going there (highly ironic that the middle-class wanting to get out are the most conservative in terms of protecting their culture from corruption), their retarded offspring who believe they are still the hot stuff and the most important, maybe for americans the only point, that these guys believe they have the same rights as the locals because muh human rights.
For human rights to be applied you need to behave like a human beign first, something these critters don't get

But i have to say these rivalry between legal vs illegal is present in any nationality, although the most famous example is Mexicans, along with Italians
The real victims here are Chavadorians and Guatemala pajeets, those guys get mixed in between this all the time.
Honducoons get a free pass due to being black.

I suppose, maybe it's just from my perspective I can see their perspective. Or maybe it's because the mexicans on the ranch near mine don't call me Un hermano de Blanca Diabolica

It is a well known fact that only Anglos are retarded.

Still has gender though for example

La polla

El coño

Note this is slang, I still find it funny that the genders are swapped. that doesnt justify or excuse your degeneracy tho, futa-fags

What fucking happened.

Anyone worried about degeneracy in our territories, watch out for Barcelona.

Mexico happened, apparently

ITT: Cholos

Holy shit it make sense!

Apparently God speaks English

Nevar forget

two scams, war on drugs & nafta

It's completely true, Hitler did escape here

What the wea did you just fucking say about me, you little weon?

whoops didn't mean to greentext

This is sad but totally true.

Northern, Central and Southern states are way different from each other, i personally can't deal with most chilangos or norteños.

Well illegal aliens from any country are usually the lowest of the low of their respective countries, they have to move to another country to leech because not even their own people like them.

It's sad to see trump memeisters burning bridges with all mexicans due illegal aliens when both countries want illegal scum gassed.

I'm pretty sure all this hate is further fueled by the jews, after all they can't allow good murrikan goys to learn "problematic" behavior from mexicans like hating commies, PC culture, mudslimes, kikes and overall degeneracy.

Only cucked 1st world countries care about the "sixty gorillion".

We joke about all kinds of "politically incorrect" shit on a daily basis and nobody gives a single fuck, i pity murrikans for not having enough FREEDOM to talk shit to kikes, gooks, niggers, spics, etc. to their faces without getting their life destroyed by the MSM.

For all the shit 1st world cucks say about latin countries, we still have a kind of freedom long lost in their own countries.

Isn't "wea" "weon" venezuelan speak? the argentinians i know rarely say that.

You just found a good spic site.

Spics either go full 9gag-tier memer or make a lot of sense when talking about shit they like.

It's actually kind of funny, they just replace the gendered letter for an x, and they pronounce it that way.

Or make up words stretching out sentences like the former argentine president.

>tfw Digby doesn't make any gatomon anymore

NO SE TE ENTIENDE CUANDO HABLAS

Love /argentina/

French Canadian here, I feel your pain. I haven't heard any ideas on how to do it in French yet though, it would be pretty hard.

it's chilean speak, we love to exaggerate it or comedic effect.
it is seeping into other countries though.

i've never heard an argentinian say wea or weon, thanks god because that shit makes me mad

Ayy

Your country also sucked at invading largely u depopulated islands

You forget these Chinese have been in Mexico for a fucking long time. SOme of the best Mexican food I ever had was made my ex GF family (Mexican-Chinese)

You know that would be pronounced 'banyay', right?