So does anyone know what the level caps/job level caps are in Bravely Seconds Demo?

So does anyone know what the level caps/job level caps are in Bravely Seconds Demo?

I have a case of the 'tism with level caps and want to know what im in for here.

IIRC, it's level 20 and job level 3. Nothing compared to the full game.

Thanks babe ;)

No because it's a stupid weebshit game and II don't play such retarded, intelligence insulting garbage.

l-lewd

*Vapes respectfully at your alpha fedora*

Feels good doesn't it?

Get away from my digital personal space you disgusting neckbeard, water smoking faggot!

Don't you have some anarchist reunion or something?

>>>/halfchan/

Weeb vidya is eternal, endless and unstoppable.

Give in.

Get some tastes.

too bad it's censored

It is, but i need more job system jrpgs and mrgrgr in my life, i got it off ebay for £5 and its arriving on monday, beating the demo for the bonuses first.

which is why nobody should buy it

Which is why I didn't bought it and played the uncensored version in another language (since the references were only made in English), solving every problem in the process.

Oh, and one tip, spoilered if you don't want to know - You can steal twice from a bloody boss in Chapter 5 a cursed shield which shares purification mechanics with FFVI's cursed shield.

Plus there's an awesome bug with it - If you wear several cursed shields on the same character and one of the shields is purified, you'll get as much copies of the purified shield as the character was wearing, while only losing one cursed shield.

Turn me into a qt anime semen demon, and I'll think about it.

In your heart and dreams you already are.

You're already an animu little girl inside. Now go wear a frilly dress before finding an user who'll play the older brother and who'll fill your ass.

Yes, but I can't get my non-existant pussy pounded in real life, so what's the point?

Oh almighty trips, I don't look good in frilly dresses Otherwise I'd totally wear them. Girl clothes are hot.

Trips have spoken. Your opinion of yourself is irrelevant. Now bend over.

If you insist…

Only in the Japanese version though.

That's the spirit, there you go. Feels much better now doesn't it?

What have you people done to me?

Go ahead and put them on user. You'll love it once you try it, there's no stopping your path to womanood from then on.

This isn't video games but I'm getting really turned on. It shouldn't be this way.

Now imagine how I feel. Emotionally or physically, take your pick.

I do want some panties, I've heard they're comfy as fuck and you can get them extra soft. I just wish I looked more like a girl. I'm fine with my penis since it's way less messy and strenuous than a vagina, though.

/cuteboys/ what happened to you?

I got home from work, that's what.

Also I'm not actually attractive, so never ever posting there.

Stop tempting me to look at cute dresses and stockings, dammit. Now I see why girls go shopping for new outfits.

Are you the drunk pols/k/i on /a/ talking about buying a 2hu costume to get drunk and shitpost in?

Nope, but that sounds amusing as fuck.

More like non-existant, the only difference between them and ~art~ indie shit is one is japanese.

Jesus, and I thought I was the faggot here.

whats it like to only know about the games ign tells you about?

Hell it's actually worse than indie shit, at least fucking gone homo does'nt force you to repeat the exact same shit 3 or 4 times before you get the rest of the game;.

Nigga, if you don't like games offering the same gameplay consistently, you probably don't like any games.

Well my copy arrived but i need to exhaust the demo to satisfy my autism. Just did the exorcist fight, man that class might be an OP sub job.

I really enjoyed bravely second but while playing it I only noticed 3 or so popculture references that were inserted during localization
but the biggest problem I had was the constant feeling knowing that it was censored so unnecessarily
like the censorship of the costumes is so inconsistent

Well i maxed all the characters and jobs i could find, but it still said theres one treasure on the map and i was told a rumour about a "secret place" on the map.

I already beat the ba'al and got the "full fledged cavalier" rewards, is it worth looking for that last thing or moving onto the full game?

there are hidden walls you probably missed it
really though you get nothing worth a damn from the demo

Yeah i looked and im just missing some turbo ethers and remedies, i beat all the bosses on hard and got the characters and jobs maxed, time to jump into the final release.

Though i did like the ending to the demo, reminded me of FFX in a way.