Here's the Archie Sonic team's attempt to fill that void

Here's the Archie Sonic team's attempt to fill that void

archive.is/oxvuO

okay, I'm interested

I really want to be optimistic about this, but it's still Archie, and this time without Sega's restraints. There's a strong white male in the cast just waiting to be used as a strawman in whatever progressivist message they want to preach.

Expect it to be filled with social justice shit, Flynn has gone full SJW.

What's the odds they will have a analog for shadow just to make him a bisexual?

I think he'll make the two females on the cover lesbians just to fill the void Sally and Nicole left before that.

fucking hell.
Still I might read it because Flynn and Yardley. How long before they get screwed over this time?

So what's it about

It's one thing to be cynical. It's another thing to be a paranoid tard.

Worth noting that this is a reboot of a short lived Archie comic from the 60's.

Can't be helped when there's not much to talk about, what with the comic coming out in January

First, "conspiracy theory" isn't the pejorative you think it is. Second, nobody's proposing one. Third, if you think those predictions are unreasonable, you haven't been paying attention.

It's people like you that allowed this shit to happen in the first place.

Come on guys, there isn't even a single black person on the cover. That counts for something, right?

Blue people have been stand ins for niggers before.

How is that paranoia when most American comics have become SJW propaganda? Doesn't help that Flynn has recently been spewing SJW rhetoric.

What's it about?

Just because Holla Forums enjoys bitching about America doesn't mean that "most American comics have become SJW propaganda".

There were 433 titles released last month. If "most" was defined as over 60%, then for your statement to be true there'd have to be over 259 comics that are "sjw propaganda". Considering that the vast majority of sjw shit comes from four or five books, I'm going to say that, unless your definition of "sjw propaganda" is extremely broad", your statement is false.

The conspiracy is real, am I right?

Nobody wants you here, Holla Forums. Please leave.

Sounds about right given the state of Marvel and DC. Not even including IDW, Black Mask, and some others I'm forgetting.

Both of you should prove your claims using evidence

I really don't think there's any need to justify the idea that more than 4 or 5 comic books released last month is SJW propaganda unless you're a gigantic newfag, but fine.
America (Chavez), Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Batgirl, Mighty Thor, Champions, Spider-Gwen. There, 6 is demonstrably more than 4 or 5, and I promise you there's way more where that came from.
Now, lurk fucking more or go back to Holla Forums, nigger.

Those are only a few out of the hundreds of comics that come out. Stop falling for the Holla Forums meme that American comics are nothing but SJW shit.

Hi fenceshitter.

Good counter-argument. You have to go back.

Most of them coming from Marvel and IDW.. and selling pretty badly. Despite all information to the contrary, these big publishers are either overlooking or encouraging their employees to keep writing these politically charged books where they make hamfisted metaphors for current events and sprinkle in excessive amounts of tumblr buzzwords. Not to mention trying to keep every token diversity replacement character around despite their awful sales and poor reception.

Where to? Where do people who disagree with you go?

I don't really care, but you sound like you came from Reddit.

flynn might be spewing some garbage, but hes always promised to keep it out of comics

Oh boy, here comes the resident tumblrtard to ruin the whole thread because ONE user predicted it would be progressive shit.
This shit is starting to remind me of how half/co/ fell.

And how do you understand the finer nuances of Reddit speech, user?

Anyway comic will be shit, boring shit no one will care about and will be cancelled before 2019.

immediately thought of this
Archie probably doesn't have the rights to her anyway

I only read sonic to fill the megaman void, im sated at this point

We still have the cartoon.

She was so cute, best thing to come out of Sonic X.

This won't last a year.

This

Why do you say that?

All of the men look white.

Dont get me started

on what

New property as a replacement for a long running liked IP.

So is Ian going to be working on this and Sonic simultaneously or is it now stillborn?

Penders did nothing wrong.