I wish she was real and would beat me up. How many rounds could you go with her...

I wish she was real and would beat me up. How many rounds could you go with her? I'd probably start cumming on the first punch tbh.

Why would they have primitive sports like boxing in a utopian future?

To hone ones skills when the rare evil alt righter tries to mess with you.

That's not how boxing works.

>>>/femdom/
>>>/cuck/

It is when you're punched in the nuts.

The Orville is a really shity show, not even funny, not enough scifi.
I would not recommend it.
0.75/10

I'd rather have a 30 minute ironman match with Bliss

the CBS am shift shill appears

=^_^=
I am not. The show is really boring even AHS is better than this, even Inhumans is good in comparison ( 01.25/10)

That's an illegal move which would result in an immediate disqualification.

Is there any fucking character you nerds dont fall in love with?

There will be always a fan with weird fetishes.

No one likes the black tranny

From The Orville

10/10 crew and cast
I'd even shag old Kassidy Yates while slug odo naps in her butthole.

wow, never would have guessed

This is the only character I like

Is it because you want to stick your dick in it?

And then get KO'd so that you win?

why don't you do it, then? just make some jello and dick it

Can the jello scream as I pour piping hot semen that's most likely toxic to its biology into it?
I didn't think so.

no

Seth MacFarlane bashing is a meme at this point. Early Family Guy was fine. Early American Dad was fine. He's not that bad.

you mean, before he ran out of things to parrot and nostalg over. When seasons 3 and 4 hit, and you actually need to come up with something fresh and original, he falls apart. Yeah we noticed.

HACK.

Wow. Like fucking everything ever.

t. alex kurtzman and akiva goldsman

whats it like to be so pleb.

I wanna cum in those and see how much of my jizz stays in those grooves while she goes about her business in the ship.

Useless bitch, extremely bad at her job.

Just like Mcfarlane and who ever its in charge of greenlighting at Fox.

Why are white girls so ugly?

Most shows get to maybe have a golden period of three/four seasons before they start dropping off.

REMINDER

because the father was a nigger

I'm pretty sure nobody cums when they get punched in the nuts. Someone needs to stab you.

Rick and Morty fag detected

I want to see her tits

inferior sports are for plebs
OJAMASHIMASU

The ultimate evolution of martial arts

HACHIDAN KIRITSU

That's not how boxing works.

BTFO

Top tier waifu

Is this a Holla Forums fetish? It's pretty popular on deviantart.

It's the best we have, unless you want to watch niggers in space.

shes really well developed character, kind of surprising

Electric Dreams

why watch a bad show?

Anyone still watching? It's getting better with each episode.

go to bed seth mcfarlane

I like how despite the humor and the TNG feel, they're not afraid of not making happy endings for their episodes.
also the writers aren't a bunch of pussies like the STD crew and made the krill the equivalent of the mudslimes

"muh dik"

Watch the show and stop having knee jerk reactions to names your internet buddies have convinced you it's cool to hate.

She's so flat. Like the earth.

holy lantern jaw, batman

Pretty sure they said it was a throw back to the past and wasn't something they still did.

eww

That thing is a fucking imp.

The earth is not flat, you fucking faggot! It's a sphere, What are you, Fucking stupid? Or just a retard?

There's humour? Are you sure? Could you provide a timestamp? I've watched every episode and I've yet to detect any.

I've watched every episode and it's unfunny badly written trash. It reads like a show someone who heard about TNG second hand would write. Barely anyone on the whole ship is compotent at their job except the robot and maybe the gaylien. I say maybe the gaylien because i've not seen him actually do much beyond being gay.

she's hot tho