Is this true? Is Trump really golfing this much? Why? I thought he was going to be more productive than Nobama

Is this true? Is Trump really golfing this much? Why? I thought he was going to be more productive than Nobama.

And he accomplished more in those 4 weeks than Obama did in 8 years. He will never make these (((media journalists))) happy, he is here to please us and he is doing fantastic at that.

The difference is Obama was shit at golf and shit at making deals.

Zero source, kike journalist, and besides when the President "plays golf" it's really about networking in a casual manner with other world leaders and important people, not just goofing off.

Sage and reported because you're a shill and this is a shit thread.

OMG! Drumpf takes sometime for himself on the weekends after working a full week like a majority of Americans!? More proof he's literal Neo-Hitler 2.0

Yes that's it OP. Suicide is your only option now.

seriously CREW, I'm going to kill you and david brock, this is not a joke.

This kike must be pissed about being blacked out

Trump gets more done while golfing than Obongo did in his entire life.

Kill yourself, CREW. This is weak shit.

but it hasn't been 4 weeks yet user… or has it?

forgot sage

Wtf I hate drumpf nao

We need a CREW dox thread tbh, are they stupid enough to reuse the CTR office or did they change anything?

wtf I hate Trump now

This.

You deserve a ride on the ban van. And take this shit to cuckchan.

t. poet

The difference is that Trump plays golf stateside and Obama would take taxpayer funded vacations to play golf.

Golfing with the PM of Japan isn't a vacation.

I think Trump should be more careful with his golfing. If we reach obama-tier levels of golfing then yea, we have a problem.

Actually, if the President doesn't go to Camp David, the vacation expenses come out of his own pocket. People forget just how rich Obama is.

This. These faggots hack journos also forget Trump was fixing shit before he was even sworn in.

This. We need to remind them.

Trump is using golf as a way to relax the people he wants to negotiate with. There is massive difference between golfing by yourself or with friends, and golfing with world leaders and businessmen.

Because you're a kike who is purposefully omitting details.

when you see a post with 3+ questions in one statement, bet your sass it's a kike.

looks like the heebs are going to try and vilify golf, being that's it's one of Trump's strongest methods of negotiating.

President Trump went to Mar-A-Lago the day before he hosted a Superbowl party and spent 4.5 hours at a golf club, no one knows if he played. He played with Abe yesterday and spent 5 hours at the club today.

Kikes are going to kvetch about everything President Trump does because they'd planned on Hillary keeping us on the path to ruin.